Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781275 times)
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:32:28 AM

disappointed with the delay in launch...Hope to see launch by march 1st

You may see it at the end of July at this rate.

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:38:49 AM

disappointed with the delay in launch...Hope to see launch by march 1st

You may see it at the end of July at this rate.

You could have been funnier if you put 2018.   Roll Eyes
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:53:31 AM

is thats true about postpone its sad to hear it, can devs say more specific what of that is true?
dont wanna wait more for mainnet and exchanges:/

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.  

We will be listed at well known exchanges at launch and will have details on an upcoming partnership soon with another well known project.

Stay Tuned.
If mainnet will be launched at the end of February, meaning the case ARK will be traded in the month of March, Is it true that I am thinking about it will happen ??

Yes, as soon as ARK launches, you should have a places to trade at.

The project is  disappointing. The team doesn't keep the promises. Delays, problems.... but this is developers' problem  and not investors'. So we won't wait for anything good any more. The discharge of the price is guaranteed.

the level of patience some of you have is disappointing.
If passed the test mainnet later, whether it will be no more delay in the trading market ARK ??
If true, where the exchange to be traded by a team of ARK, whereas you say ARK already registered for the famous exchange ??
What, you mean it, it exchanges bittrex / poloniex ..
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:10:43 AM

is thats true about postpone its sad to hear it, can devs say more specific what of that is true?

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.  

We will be listed at well known exchanges at launch and will have details on an upcoming partnership soon with another well known project.

Stay Tuned.
If mainnet will be launched at the end of February, meaning the case ARK will be traded in the month of March, Is it true that I am thinking about it will happen ??

The project is  disappointing. The team doesn't keep the promises. Delays, problems.... but this is developers' problem  and not investors'. So we won't wait for anything good any more. The discharge of the price is guaranteed.

If passed the test mainnet later, whether it will be no more delay in the trading market ARK ??
If true, where the exchange to be traded by a team of ARK, whereas you say ARK already registered for the famous exchange ??

I know the NDA thing is played out for the exchanges pre-launch of most cryptocurrencies but for real.  NDA.

there should be little to no delay after mainnet launch for the topic of being on exchanges.
aisyah88

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:19:09 AM

Stay Tuned.

I know the NDA thing is played out for the exchanges pre-launch of most cryptocurrencies but for real.  NDA.

there should be little to no delay after mainnet launch for the topic of being on exchanges.
Maybe I'm less so understand NDA  Huh Huh, but I will be better to wait for the right time for this launch, hopefully no delay in the launch of the exchange later, success for your projects !!
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:25:24 AM

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.   

Stay Tuned.

thanks for you honesty.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:03:31 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 12:14:36 PM by BoldNinja

Stay Tuned.

Maybe I'm less so understand NDA  Huh Huh, but I will be better to wait for the right time for this launch, hopefully no delay in the launch of the exchange later, success for your projects !!

NDA = Non-Disclosure Agreement . As we said we'll be on exchanges, but we currently are not at liberty to say on which ones all that we can say is ARK will be tradeable on exchanges quickly after main net launch.

Thank you all who have patience, we are doing our best to launch asap, but our priority is currently to do it right and not rush just to meet that 1st February (just so we can bandaid the code like every first few days).

If someone missed a response to one FUDer on slack by our main dev:

As said we are not some hey-drop-that-blockchain-out-asap-so-we-can-trade-doesnt-matter-if-it-works and rollout an update each 6 months so just so we could say "hey guys here is an update" - we want to be innovative and deliver things people will actually be using and not just trading.

aisyah88

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:13:20 PM

Stay Tuned.

Maybe I'm less so understand NDA  Huh Huh, but I will be better to wait for the right time for this launch, hopefully no delay in the launch of the exchange later, success for your projects !!

NDA = Non-Disclosure Agreement . As we said we'll be on exchanges, but we currently are not at liberty to say on which ones all that we can say is ARK will be tradeable on exchanges quickly after main net launch.

Thank you all who have patience, we are doing our best to launch asap, but our priority is currently to do it right and not rush just to meet that 1st February (just so we can bandaid the code like every first few days).

If someone missed a response to one FUDer on slack by our main dev:

I understand this, either to wait for news from ARK team, and thanks for the honesty of all parties Developer or ARK team, on a solution to understand about the development of this project in exchange later ..
faifabienne

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:32:37 PM

Mainnet won't launch in February as promised. Launch postponed until further notice

Bounty won't be distributed via TEC but manually and upon request

So far no exchanges has agreed to trade, not until mainnet is launched and a valid wallet is compiled

I will leak news as they become available. Stay tuned

[🅰nonymous insider]

LoL  Feb. March, whatever. We can wait...

PS: Get a life!

its arequest make it possible as soon as possible for you .many are waiting including mine.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 01:09:15 PM

Stay Tuned.

hello cannabanana,
how to claim my signature bounty &sweepstakes
thx in advance

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
kolap

Activity: 301

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:03:27 PM

Yes sadly that part is true.  We are delaying a bit to work out some things that were discovered in the legacy code but the thing about us not having any exchanges is false.   

Stay Tuned.

This is interesting. I hope it's going to be huge because I did invest some of my BTC into the ICO.

daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:04:56 PM

thx in advance
It is too early for such manipulations. Before you write something you need to see previous posts. We look forward to launching a main net. After that, all will have their coins.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:08:39 PM

Cannot waiting ARK distribution and exchange listed dev Smiley

jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:09:56 PM

Stay Tuned.

Personally I hope you will be listed on Poloniex, bittrex seems an easy game for giant project-ark. One more word, ARK to da moon, ARK best community!
winingcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:20:21 PM

Mainnet won't launch in February as promised. Launch postponed until further notice

Bounty won't be distributed via TEC but manually and upon request

So far no exchanges has agreed to trade, not until mainnet is launched and a valid wallet is compiled

I will leak news as they become available. Stay tuned

[🅰nonymous insider]

LoL  Feb. March, whatever. We can wait...

PS: Get a life!

newness is only for those who remains in touch with relevant task.
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

This is interesting. I hope it's going to be huge because I did invest some of my BTC into the ICO.
The phrase "well known exchanges" can be interpreted in different ways, so the result may be different. Yobit is also well-known exchange, but it is not as good as others. I hope it will at least bittrex, not yobit.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1860
Merit: 1015

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:31:52 PM

I'm confused, mainnet is delayed but will exchanges list it before mainnet launches? Do we see similar pattern to Waves ICO? They were opened in Bittrex before mainnet launches.
I hope "well-known exchanges" is Poloniex or at least Bittrex. I don't trust Yobit, C-cex and other small exchanges.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:50:30 PM

Stay Tuned.

hello cannabanana,
thx in advance

For sweepstakes send an email from winning email you participated with to winners (at) ark.io

For signature send your TEC email to bitcointalk user : ArkEcosystem

kolap

Activity: 301

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:49:39 PM

Stay Tuned.

hello cannabanana,
thx in advance

For sweepstakes send an email from winning email you participated with to winners (at) ark.io

This have been asking again and again with answered almost every pages, I myself just don't understand how these people survive with this kind of ignorance or just plan dumb.

len01

Activity: 1344
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:18:28 PM

Stay Tuned.

hello cannabanana,
thx in advance

This have been asking again and again with answered almost every pages, I myself just don't understand how these people survive with this kind of ignorance or just plan dumb.

well maybe they not read previous page before posting, this is often happens

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: