Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:34:33 PM

OK to not quote the last 4 persons I'm going to respond in 3 sentences.

-> We postponed main net launch as our main dev is rewriting core ( making it optimized, more secure, less buggy, more features, ... ) as its easier to do it before main net launch than after with patching, legacy code  etc... we won't launch on 1st of Feb, but currently we are still aiming for month February.

-> Bounties will be added to your TEC account around main net launch as we are currently focusing on development of ARK and not so much on bounties (but if you provided info you will get all the bounties you are entitled to). The sweepstakes one might be distributed manually while others will be added to your TEC account.

-> We will be on exchanges on which ones we are not at liberty to say, but all we can say ARK will be tradeable on exchanges around the time we launch, it also depends on exchanges to incorporate and audit code before they make all the necessary things for coin to be tradeable - we'll offer support to any exchange if they'll need with setting their private nodes.

Bear with us a little more and you won't be disappointed when we launch. If anyone has any other questions please feel free to join our slack and you can contact me directly and I'll attend to any questions / concerns you have personally - https://ark.io/join-ark-slack/

can you give us something to expect like we won't be disappointed?  i know team ARK can be different from Iconomi team  but at least this ICN had gave their investors were very happy since then. are we going to expect price to rise as early as a month because the platform already works?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:49:17 PM

and delay again, already tired of waiting in all projects at the same time

We could launch now - but what would be the purpose if we are not satisfied yet with our core and neither would be our participants? All this would reflect on trust and thus potential price on exchanges. If you can't wait a few more weeks than you are not in the right project and should participate in pump and dump projects that just fork basic QT wallet add a few images to it and thats it.
It is interesting that were you doing till this time? All of you promise more and more during ICO and after that you are just lost. If we are not in "the right project" as you say, let's arrange the second return of investments. I think, many of us will agree to it.

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:28:20 PM

Is there trading for this?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:00:51 PM

We could launch now - but what would be the purpose if we are not satisfied yet with our core and neither would be our participants? All this would reflect on trust and thus potential price on exchanges. If you can't wait a few more weeks than you are not in the right project and should participate in pump and dump projects that just fork basic QT wallet add a few images to it and thats it.

The "purpose" would be so you have credibility when you predict timelines. IIRC, it wasn't just that it would launch February 1st, but "probably earlier".

On what basis should we believe launch will take place in "a few more weeks"? Was your original plan just to "fork basic QT wallet"? Was that the original roadmap to a Feb 1 release date?

Look, you missed your own target date. Fine. It seems 90% of projects around here do. So OWN UP TO IT, APOLOGIZE and stop insulting your investors and supporters.
RJF19

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:33:46 PM

Still waiting for this coin to launch... when and where???
It will be distributed on 1 February, if not wrong, I just see the quote above about the distribution of funds this bounty, which will be traded if the ARK, everyone here was waiting for him where trading sites are good for developing ARK ..

ppl u got the answer on every page and u still give the wrong info..
This right will start to be distributed in February but for the market I do not know yet where..
Perhaps precisely mid next February for its official launch, which was said in the post above and read the data update launch of this project ..
too long if the ARK just announce it ... why not in far. .. Why should March toward the newly launched ...
I hope you give the correct information sir,
don't like the other projects,

We are shooting for End of February but may be in March.  We are organizing on the backend and fixcrypt has been working on re-writing the core for functionality and legacy issues.

Always better to get it right later than to get it wrong now. Go ARK!

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
RJF19

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

It is interesting that were you doing till this time? All of you promise more and more during ICO and after that you are just lost. If we are not in "the right project" as you say, let's arrange the second return of investments. I think, many of us will agree to it.

I don't think "many of us" would agree to that. I see a lot of investors here in it for the long run. A quick but flawed launch so we can go trade our ARKs away at the first chance we get does no one any good and, it's not why many of us came here and invested in this project. Better delayed than broken...

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:39:55 PM

We are not sitting idle, never have never will - we are developing all this time, testing internally and new public testnet is just around the corner (with a lot of improvements and features integrated) . Endusers see a GUI client, but there is a lot that we are doing in the backend (and is not seen to the naked eye) which will reflect in speed, security, stability and less problems once we go live. You can follow recent commits and changes for new ARK here :
https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-node/tree/newtestnet
https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-node/commits/acceptOrphanedBlocks

We haven't launched yet, but we will be on exchanges once out.

The "purpose" would be so you have credibility when you predict timelines. IIRC, it wasn't just that it would launch February 1st, but "probably earlier".

On what basis should we believe launch will take place in "a few more weeks"? Was your original plan just to "fork basic QT wallet"? Was that the original roadmap to a Feb 1 release date?

Look, you missed your own target date. Fine. It seems 90% of projects around here do. So OWN UP TO IT, APOLOGIZE and stop insulting your investors and supporters.

Yeah I agree, but with a scope of this project predicting exact timelines is difficult and if pushing end product by a few weeks if it will result in better experience wouldn't participant in our TEC want that? It also looks better for potential exchanges that want to list us that they see a project that is running like it should. The only ones I could see complaining would be bounty hunters or FUDers who didn't participate.
QT wallet was just an example to make a point on some projects that are on time - we have our our client that was developed from scratch as you can see on our github : https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop .

And I do apologize to every participant in our TEC - we are doing everything we can to launch a product worthy of its brand asap, give us a little more time and bear with us.

can you give us something to expect like we won't be disappointed?  i know team ARK can be different from Iconomi team  but at least this ICN had gave their investors were very happy since then. are we going to expect price to rise as early as a month because the platform already works?

We cannot be compared to Iconomi as they are a custom token on Ethreum chain, we are our own cryptocurrency that will also support launching your own tokens and integrate features that ARK will offer. We won't predict prices that is for market to determine.

RJF19

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

Their original plan was to collect a certain amount of investment funds form the ICO. That did not happen and they had to revert to plan 2 and offer refunds. Give them a chance, it's a good project...

RJF19

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:07:32 PM

They HAVE "owned up to it" and they HAVE "apologized" and, I'm an investor and a supporter and I'm NOT insulted.

debtstack

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:09:50 PM

I think your eyes were too big on that February launch window. It is so new without many examples to go off of that I think what people are mostly saying is that you should have given a more vague Q1 launch period rather than a specific date. I'll admit I never expected it to be released in early February. It sounded way too bold. I'm just glad you guys realized this and decided to work more on it rather than release some broken pre-alpha garbage.

All in all, it will be worth it.

PS If you guys need help I can always supply you guys with some Energy drinks, cocaine, and meth. You'll be done in a week... Or dead. One of those two.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:11:29 PM

I think your eyes were too big on that February launch window. It is so new without many examples to go off of that I think what people are mostly saying is that you should have given a more vague Q1 launch period rather than a specific date. I'll admit I never expected it to be released in early February. It sounded way too bold. I'm just glad you guys realized this and decided to work more on it rather than release some broken pre-alpha garbage.

All in all, it will be worth it.

PS If you guys need help I can always supply you guys with some Energy drinks, cocaine, and meth. You'll be done in a week... Or dead. One of those two.

Thank you for that last line it just made my day lauging so hard  Grin

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

We are not sitting idle, never have never will - we are developing all this time, testing internally and new public testnet is just around the corner (with a lot of improvements and features integrated) . Endusers see a GUI client, but there is a lot that we are doing in the backend (and is not seen to the naked eye) which will reflect in speed, security, stability and less problems once we go live. You can follow recent commits and changes for new ARK here :

Yeah I agree, but with a scope of this project predicting exact timelines is difficult and if pushing end product by a few weeks if it will result in better experience wouldn't participant in our TEC want that? It also looks better for potential exchanges that want to list us that they see a project that is running like it should. The only ones I could see complaining would be bounty hunters or FUDers who didn't participate.
QT wallet was just an example to make a point on some projects that are on time - we have our our client that was developed from scratch as you can see on our github : https://github.com/ArkEcosystem/ark-desktop .

And I do apologize to every participant in our TEC - we are doing everything we can to launch a product worthy of its brand asap, give us a little more time and bear with us.

We cannot be compared to Iconomi as they are a custom token on Ethreum chain, we are our own cryptocurrency that will also support launching your own tokens and integrate features that ARK will offer. We won't predict prices that is for market to determine.

to which platform can we compare Ark? Lisk?
if price drop right after being launched, what difference does ark have that it took months to get launched when the result has no difference.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

We already owned up to it.  Don't get yippy here demanding things dude.

Delays happen, they happen in the real world too.  We can't please all the people all the time but also we don't kiss everyone else's asses 24/7 even though we did already apologize for this situation.    

JL901_NL

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:44:00 PM

When will the recalculation of the amount of ark be done?
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:22:59 PM

to which platform can we compare Ark? Lisk?
if price drop right after being launched, what difference does ark have that it took months to get launched when the result has no difference.
Correct !! If later it will begin to launch at least keep a good price from the hunters of the gift, so that no drastic price reduction in launch time later ..
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

Maybe it will be done by the end of this month, to recount the time that has been specified by the team, and there is a delay when the ark in share, with what you're asking today about the re-calculation ...
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:40:42 AM

Maybe it will be done by the end of this month, to recount the time that has been specified by the team, and there is a delay when the ark in share, with what you're asking today about the re-calculation ...

This right should be applied, so that there are no mistakes or errors of performance of the campaign
because the time of the launch may be imminent (maybe)  Roll Eyes
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:49:11 AM

This right should be applied, so that there are no mistakes or errors of performance of the campaign

what recalculation you are talking about ?? they said at the end of ICO that this was the final price and it won't be recalculated after refund
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 08:50:54 AM

We already owned up to it.  Don't get yippy here demanding things dude.

Delays happen, they happen in the real world too.  We can't please all the people all the time but also we don't kiss everyone else's asses 24/7 even though we did already apologize for this situation.    

I am always ARK's fan, ARK did great ICO innlast year, guys we need to be more confident, at least like me, I am very optimistic about ARK. We wikl rock and roll, we will go to da moon.
JL901_NL

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 12:25:08 PM

what recalculation you are talking about ?? they said at the end of ICO that this was the final price and it won't be recalculated after refund
Yeah recalc of ARK tokens from ICO after the refunds. Someone said that that will be done. Seems logical because there was a pretty big total of refund so we should have gotten more ARK.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: