Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
zillionnn

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:55:39 PM

Well first off, the ARK blockchain is already running so as a comparison you should ask if tendermint or boscoin BFT system will be better than ark. 

Theoretical speeds they "hope" to get are still paper values only. 

Ask again when these guys have a blockchain we can compare to ours which is already working.

I can totally say ark will have 10000 transactions per second in the future, doesn't mean it will ever be that fast but out of all those projects, ARK is the only one that can say that our PBFT system is working very well already.

And can you tell us what is the next interesting feature you're working on and planning to release soon?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
revealed

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:01:38 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 07:17:09 PM by revealed

https://explorer.ark.io/address/AN7BURQn5oqBRBADeWhmmUMJGQTy5Seey3

and it's not really any of your business how the distribution was split.  We have split it depending on how much work was done before and during the TEC.  The requirement was simple, you must have been part of our group of 100 people.  around 27 became ARK and the 15% was split between as many people.
Great, I thought ARK was more transparent in its distribution and this info was already posted here.
When you advertise about the "30 member" ark team, I was curious to know what these people are doing for the project and how much was they worth it.

Moving on...
Could you answer the below as well pls.
Whats this fancy words 'Encoded Listeners' mean?

we don't either.  we have two ways to connect.  one being a direct communication path and the other being an intermediary node we call the Encoded Listeners
Why are there two ways to connect?
Whats the advantage of one over the other?

Could you explain a bit more on Encoded Listeners?
I would like to know how they are supposed to work.

by the way, we post all sorts of stuff on the blog.  try a little harder ok?
I saw that and thats why I was confused.
It says

>> The Encoded listener node is a hub for listening to SmartBridge transactions.

And as I understand, for smart bridge transactions to happen, you need to inject the code into the other block chain.
So how does it work without the code injection as you said earlier?  Huh
To me its just a way of collecting fees for the transactions across two compatible block chains.

Do we have any devs  who knows what they are talking about here?
I do know what I'm talking about, It's that I don't like crypto noobs who pretend they are pro investors.  You ask questions in a way to pretend that you know anything at all but in reality, you know shit.  Seen too many of you crash and burn.
My question still stands un-answered.
Any genuine devs here, other than this banana guy?  Roll Eyes
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

https://explorer.ark.io/address/AN7BURQn5oqBRBADeWhmmUMJGQTy5Seey3

and it's not really any of your business how the distribution was split.  We have split it depending on how much work was done before and during the TEC.  The requirement was simple, you must have been part of our group of 100 people.  around 27 became ARK and the 15% was split between as many people.
Great, I thought ARK was more transparent in its distribution and this info was already posted here.
When you advertise about the "30 member" ark team, I was curious to know what these people are doing for the project and how much was they worth it.

Moving on...
Could you answer the below as well pls.
Whats this fancy words 'Encoded Listeners' mean?

we don't either.  we have two ways to connect.  one being a direct communication path and the other being an intermediary node we call the Encoded Listeners
Why are there two ways to connect?
Whats the advantage of one over the other?

Could you explain a bit more on Encoded Listeners?
I would like to know how they are supposed to work.

by the way, we post all sorts of stuff on the blog.  try a little harder ok?
I saw that and thats why I was confused.
It says

>> The Encoded listener node is a hub for listening to SmartBridge transactions.

And as I understand, for smart bridge transactions to happen, you need to inject the code into the other block chain.
So how does it work without the code injection as you said earlier?  Huh
To me its just a way of collecting fees for the transactions across two compatible block chains.

Do we have any devs  who knows what they are talking about here?
I do know what I'm talking about, It's that I don't like crypto noobs who pretend they are pro investors.  You ask questions in a way to pretend that you know anything at all but in reality, you know shit.  Seen too many of you crash and burn.
My question still stands un-answered.
Any genuine devs here, other than this banana guy?  Roll Eyes

Go read and answer it for yourself.  You are new here and everyone else knows my temper already towards those who can't do research on their own and rely on the word of other strangers.
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:28:32 PM

What is the relationship between ARK and Blockpool?
revealed

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:35:11 PM

Go read and answer it for yourself.  You are new here and everyone else knows my temper already towards those who can't do research on their own and rely on the word of other strangers.

What sort of a community is this?  Huh
If I have a question about ARK architecture, I am told to find the answer myself.
Feels like I am back in 5th grade again. lol.
Are you here to help onboard new members or chase them away?

You don't have to be this hostile to the new members here, if you dont have an answer.

Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:39:56 PM

If I have a question about ARK architecture, I am told to find the answer myself.

You don't have to be this hostile to the new members here, if you dont have an answer.

You'd better get used to it if you're sticking around. Its been like this since before the ICO. I thought of dumping my investment just because of the treatment that community members get around here but ARK has performed well so I'm hanging on. I've never seen anything like this treatment by a team member on any other coin on BTCT and I've been here for 7 years. 

However money talks louder than abuse and as long as ARK keeps churning out ROI, I tolerate the abuse.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

did you not do any research in 5th grade on your own?  Ether take my advice or stop talking shit to me.  

I gave you a proper answer the second post.  It's not my fault you can't understand it.
cannabanana

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:46:48 PM

You'd better get used to it if you're sticking around. Its been like this since before the ICO. I thought of dumping my investment just because of the treatment that community members get around here but ARK has performed well so I'm hanging on. I've never seen anything like this treatment by a team member on any other coin on BTCT and I've been here for 7 years.  

However money talks louder than abuse and as long as ARK keeps churning out ROI, I tolerate the abuse.

the original strategy of coin projects were, please let me kiss your ass for some money.  We'll I'm tired of that.  I'm a 90s kid and back then people didn't sell out and we do things our own way.  

The way I do things is me and that's it.  I'm not going to kiss anyones ass who thinks they are entitled to answers just because.

TBH I could give a rats ass if people bring their bitcoin to ARK and it's been that way from day 1.  

I might be an asshole but at least I'm truthful here at bitcointalk which is not a common trait of people on this site.
revealed

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:48:06 PM

did you not do any research in 5th grade on your own?  Ether take my advice or stop talking shit to me.  

I gave you a proper answer the second post.  It's not my fault you can't understand it.

Your answer was not clear dude and I dont have a phd like you in smartbridge technology.

My question still stands for any other genuine devs here, if you are serious about this project.
How do you make the smart bridge work without code injection into other block chains?

cannabanana

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:49:27 PM

Your answer was not clear dude and I dont have a phd like you in smartbridge technology.

My question still stands for any other genuine devs here, if you are serious about this project.
How do you make the smart bridge work without code injection into other block chains?

dude, through the encoded listeners which are nodes that listen for smartbridge code and relay processes to other blockchains.
revealed

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:56:34 PM

dude, through the encoded listeners which are nodes that listen for smartbridge code and relay processes to other blockchains.
Thats better.
So If I want to bridge between eth and btc, I send eth to the 'ark encoded listener' which then converts it into btc and sends
it to the btc block chain - without the need for any code injection in eth or btc wallet code.
Is this correct?
cannabanana

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:08:36 PM

Thats better.
So If I want to bridge between eth and btc, I send eth to the 'ark encoded listener' which then converts it into btc and sends
it to the btc block chain - without the need for any code injection in eth or btc wallet code.
Is this correct?

yeah basically that is one of two methods.  Encoded listener AND direct communication with the later being much further away than encoded listeners but provide the same functionality either way.

That's all you get from me.  You're lucky i'm in a good mood today.

revealed

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:16:46 PM

Thats better.
Is this correct?

yeah basically that is one of two methods.  Encoded listener AND direct communication with the later being much further away than encoded listeners.

That's all you get from me.  You're lucky i'm in a good mood today.

It sounded like a good technology on paper and  I wanted to investigate a bit further before I put my money in.
I still dont get how you actually implement it, but I give up now.
As someone else mentioned above, usually you get good technical  explanations for your questions in the coin threads here.
But this was a totally different experience Sad No coin or technology is bigger than the community which adopts it.
Your attitude towards new on boarding members really sucks and it seems like you have to be in a good mood for a civilised conversation here.
Good luck with your coin.

-peace-

cannabanana

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:42:07 PM

Thats better.
Is this correct?

yeah basically that is one of two methods.  Encoded listener AND direct communication with the later being much further away than encoded listeners.

It sounded like a good technology on paper and  I wanted to investigate a bit further before I put my money in.
As someone else mentioned above, usually you get good technical  explanations for your questions in the coin threads here.
But this was a totally different experience Sad No coin or technology is bigger than the community which adopts it.
Your attitude towards new on boarding members really sucks and it seems like you have to be in a good mood for a civilised conversation here.

-peace-

We're not usual and expect people to think on their own.

-see ya-
Bimmerhead
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:35:09 PM

I'll try again.

What is the relationship between Ark and Blockpool?
cannabanana

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:52:17 PM

I'll try again.

What is the relationship between Ark and Blockpool?

escrow and possibly advisor role

blockpool is providing their own dev to make the ark blockchain fork into blockpool the way they intend for their project
candrammm

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

research > buy on dip > and HODL

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:44:37 PM

Thats better.
Is this correct?

yeah basically that is one of two methods.  Encoded listener AND direct communication with the later being much further away than encoded listeners.

It sounded like a good technology on paper and  I wanted to investigate a bit further before I put my money in.
As someone else mentioned above, usually you get good technical  explanations for your questions in the coin threads here.

-peace-

Relax bro, just be patient and give them time to finish what they do
maybe you should ask later if the smartbridge has been implemented,
So you will not be confused with the shadows in your mind when the thing you ask is already real in front of you.

If you demand a detailed explanation now, it's the same as you ask edison the detail about what is the lamp before the lamp is created, while the picture in your mind is still blurry about a lamp before edison creates it, and you will increasingly ask nonstop due to your own confusion. And edison will waste time debating and answering each of your questions, and it will probably make edison frustrating to create a lamp  Grin

So let edison create that lamp first, then you ask what makes you curious. Wink

I like cannabanana because he is a man who always talks as it is without seasoning sweeteners. He is also our protector, from trolls attacks  Grin Cheesy

so lets spread love and do not hate us
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 02:19:08 AM

Does ARK have a chance to go to the POLO exchange? Now only in bittrex transactions?

i don't see it, polo need volume but currently ARK don't have it.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
cannabanana

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:11:22 AM

Does ARK have a chance to go to the POLO exchange? Now only in bittrex transactions?

lol how much volume at bittrex do you need?  This month bittrex has seen some of the highest volume in a long time.  It just started having over 2k btc volume on some coins and we've had a 1k btc volume day in the short timeframe we've been out. 

Bittrex is about to release a new site and I think it will be amazing from the screenshots i've seen.  expect big things from bittrex this year.  Polo has some big competition. 
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 03:23:58 AM

lol how much volume at bittrex do you need?  This month bittrex has seen some of the highest volume in a long time.  It just started having over 2k btc volume on some coins and we've had a 1k btc volume day in the short timeframe we've been out.  

Bittrex is about to release a new site and I think it will be amazing from the screenshots i've seen.  expect big things from bittrex this year.  Polo has some big competition.  

i think ark would probably need to be constant #1 or #2 on bittrex in order for this crap polo to pick it up.
this is very very good to know that bittrex have a new layout, this is what bittrex really needed in order for it to be number 1 again. one more thing is that bittrex need to make it harder for crap coins to get add and perhaps clean all the crap coins they now have.

good to know bittrex come with new layout, i hope it do have troll box.
all and all bittrex is a solid exchange. it have less problem than crap polo from my experience.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: