Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
GaleRecoN

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:10:29 PM

Ark is a good investment for the vision.

Eventually they will create an entire ecosystem which allows anyone to easily create, customise and deploy their own blockchain with the click of a button. All the blockchains within the ARK ecosystem will be connected via Smartbridge. They'd also have the option of using Ark to buy Eth tokens with the use of ACES (many more tokens to come too).

The way I view blockchains at this moment in time is very similar to how the "internet" or rather "intranet" systems were in the 1970's. Isolated networks. TCP/IP came along and connected all the intranets together and eventually created the internet as we know it. Well ARK is trying to connect all blockchains together, we probably don't even appreciate or understand the true potential of what that will bring (I'm guessing not many people in the 70's had any idea what TCP/IP was going to achieve). But that is ARK's goal. And as far as I understand, they are way ahead of any opposition.

$5 is a complete understatement for this coin.

ARK is trying to create one large blockchain composed of smaller blockchains that can communicate between each other using built in functions. TCP/IP is a communication protocol that is comparable to the COMIT protocol (Cryptographically-secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction network).

I know that ARK is not strictly for transaction purposes between blockchains, but either way can anyone still explain some key differences between ARK's Smartbridge technology and COMIT protocol?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:44:50 PM

Eventually they will create an entire ecosystem which allows anyone to easily create, customise and deploy their own blockchain with the click of a button. All the blockchains within the ARK ecosystem will be connected via Smartbridge. They'd also have the option of using Ark to buy Eth tokens with the use of ACES (many more tokens to come too).

The way I view blockchains at this moment in time is very similar to how the "internet" or rather "intranet" systems were in the 1970's. Isolated networks. TCP/IP came along and connected all the intranets together and eventually created the internet as we know it. Well ARK is trying to connect all blockchains together, we probably don't even appreciate or understand the true potential of what that will bring (I'm guessing not many people in the 70's had any idea what TCP/IP was going to achieve). But that is ARK's goal. And as far as I understand, they are way ahead of any opposition.

ARK is trying to create one large blockchain composed of smaller blockchains that can communicate between each other using built in functions. TCP/IP is a communication protocol that is comparable to the COMIT protocol (Cryptographically-secure Off-chain Multi-asset Instant Transaction network).

I know that ARK is not strictly for transaction purposes between blockchains, but either way can anyone still explain some key differences between ARK's Smartbridge technology and COMIT protocol?

You're talking about something that's never been done before.  How can you expect people to compare projects when the goals are the same but methods of trying to reach that goal are different.  Especially when the goal has NEVER been obtained before and how to get there are all theoretical.

The question is, WHY do you need to compare what ARK is doing to what Comit is doing?  Is your investment strategy to go all in on one project and flip it?

If you are not smart enough to know that interoperability is the future of blockchains, you really need to get out of this industry.
GaleRecoN

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:30:02 PM

You're talking about something that's never been done before.  How can you expect people to compare projects when the goals are the same but methods of trying to reach that goal are different.  Especially when the goal has NEVER been obtained before and how to get there are all theoretical.

The question is, WHY do you need to compare what ARK is doing to what Comit is doing?  Is your investment strategy to go all in on one project and flip it?

If you are not smart enough to know that interoperability is the future of blockchains, you really need to get out of this industry.

Take a chill pill and relax. When it comes to technologies and cryptocurrencies in general, you should always compare and try to come up with a reason as to whom and why you should invest. If you don't then just throw your money out the window because that's how people lose money investing and trading.

You asked how can I expect people to compare projects. I compare project and if you don't realize this, new flash...others do the same. Each company and/or technology has a vision to what it is trying to accomplish. ARK Smartbridge and the COMIT protocol might have similarities but they are different. What's the point of having exact same product that does the exact same thing? The way these goals are reached are different you're right, but that difference can make it or break it for the company.

I will continue to compare technologies and how I choose to invest is really none of your concern.

Fyi, you can't see the future therefore you can't say interoperability is the future of blockchains. It may be only one of many reasons as to why blockchains will get mass adoption in the future.

cannabanana

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:52:53 PM

The question is, WHY do you need to compare what ARK is doing to what Comit is doing?  Is your investment strategy to go all in on one project and flip it?

Take a chill pill and relax. When it comes to technologies and cryptocurrencies in general, you should always compare and try to come up with a reason as to whom and why you should invest. If you don't then just throw your money out the window because that's how people lose money investing and trading.

You asked how can I expect people to compare projects. I compare project and if you don't realize this, new flash...others do the same. Each company and/or technology has a vision to what it is trying to accomplish. ARK Smartbridge and the COMIT protocol might have similarities but they are different. What's the point of having exact same product that does the exact same thing? The way these goals are reached are different you're right, but that difference can make it or break it for the company.

I will continue to compare technologies and how I choose to invest is really none of your concern.

Fyi, you can't see the future therefore you can't say interoperability is the future of blockchains. It may be only one of many reasons as to why blockchains will get mass adoption in the future.

Then go do your own damn research instead of asking people to do it for you.

And yes, I can see the future and I can see what will be important because I've been here in this industry long enough to know.
GaleRecoN

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

The question is, WHY do you need to compare what ARK is doing to what Comit is doing?  Is your investment strategy to go all in on one project and flip it?

And yes, I can see the future and I can see what will be important because I've been here long enough to know.

I did and wanted to see what others think. If you can't provide an opinion related to the topic, don't bother posting. Forums are made for discussions and since mine was related to ARK's technology, it's not out of place here.

cannabanana

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:08:00 PM

And yes, I can see the future and I can see what will be important because I've been here long enough to know.

I did and wanted other's opinions. If you can't provide your own related to the topic, don't bother posting. Forums are made for discussions and since mine was related to ARK's technology, it's not out of place here.

no a discussion is, "hey ark does this and commit does this differently, why?"   that's a question to discuss.

Your question.

What's the difference between two blockchains? 

is a total noob question that only noobs ask because it blankets the whole topic and reality what you're asking is which one should I invest in or which one is better?
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

I like this coin.  Looking for a chance to get it.  

What do you fellas got against noobs anyways?
cannabanana

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:14:03 PM

I like this coin.  Looking for a chance to get it.  

What do you fellas got against noobs anyways?

nothing, we all were noobs at one point. 

I personally don't like it when people say that question.  You'll hear it a zillion times in blockchain over and over again.

what's different between ________ blockchain and __________ blockchain?
GaleRecoN

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:24:32 PM

no a discussion is, "hey ark does this and commit does this differently, why?"   that's a question to discuss.

Your question.

is a total noob question that only noobs ask because it blankets the whole topic and reality what you're asking is which one should I invest in or which one is better?

That's also not a valid question because no one here can explain why COMIT protocol does what it does.

My question was aimed to find out how ARK is trying to separate itself from other similar technologies since I wasn't aware of COMIT until fairly recently. I'm not here asking for investing advise, am I? Don't assume things. I may have a noob question, but I'm sure there are others here who are wondering the same thing. People come here to find information about ARK's technology.

"ARK on sale buy now" "I like this, when should I buy?" "ARK is better than everything else"  <- These are helpless posts as they provide little to no information.

EDIT: COMIT is not a blockchain. It's a protocol. The fact that you think I'm asking for an investment advice is irrelevant.

cannabanana

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:27:32 PM

no a discussion is, "hey ark does this and commit does this differently, why?"   that's a question to discuss.

Your question.

That's also not a valid question because no one here can explain why COMIT protocol does what it does.

My question was aimed to find out how ARK is trying to separate itself from other similar technologies since I wasn't aware of COMIT until fairly recently. I'm not here asking for investing advise, am I? Don't assume things. I may have a noob question, but I'm sure there are others here who are wondering the same thing. People come here to find information about ARK's technology.

"ARK on sale buy now" "I like this, when should I buy?" "ARK is better than everything else"  <- These are helpless posts as they provide little to no information.

EDIT: COMIT is not a blockchain. It's a protocol. The fact that you think I'm asking for an investment advice is irrelevant.

cool man, you're way smarter than me.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:15:44 PM

ARK is already way ahead of TENX comit protocol, we can use BLOCKPOOL in ARK wallet even though blockpool is still in testnet. comit protocol yet to be seen with other blockchain, it might be ahead of ark with their bank and card thing but that is not interoperability blockchain, it much easier to implemented. soon, just a click of a button you can have another coin/ico/smartcontracts or blockchain with a click of a button, interoperability ready with ARK, comit protocol yet to be seen in sight. i see more and more scammers are copying ARK idea about this interoperability/bridge thing, ARK is the first and already king in this field.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
GaleRecoN

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:21:40 PM

ARK is already way ahead of TENX comit protocol, we can use BLOCKPOOL in ARK wallet even though blockpool is still in testnet. comit protocol yet to be seen with other blockchain, it might be ahead of ark with their bank and card thing but that is not interoperability blockchain, it much easier to implemented.

Thanks for the insight

StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:24:08 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 07:52:50 PM by StealthCoin1

ARK is already way ahead of TENX comit protocol, we can use BLOCKPOOL in ARK wallet even though blockpool is still in testnet. comit protocol yet to be seen with other blockchain, it might be ahead of ark with their bank and card thing but that is not interoperability blockchain, it much easier to implemented.

Thanks for the insight

You welcome. Ark is the first and already king in this field interoperability/bridge thing.

edit; one more thing, i think the tenx team must of confused with the words conversion and interoperability. that's how comit protocol idea is being done/use at this point. can't blame them as english their second language.
I considered Ark ACES is part of conversion system which comit protocol is. Ark and BLOCKPOOL is part of interoperability. Ark is way more bigger ecosystem and I don't think Tenx team have the knowledge, tech or idea about it.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
GaleRecoN

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:25:26 PM

Thanks for the insight

You welcome. Ark is the first and already king in this field interoperability/bridge thing.

Already knew that. Been following ARK since it was announced  Smiley. Just hazy on the technicals..

avfcpieface

Activity: 117
Merit: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:32:58 AM

Gentle reminder that the sweepstake is currently running. If anyone is interested in participating then please read this blog - Could win a nice amount of ARK on Xmas day
https://ark-news.com/2017/08/02/ark-christmas-sweepstake-2017/
kolap

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:13:14 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2017, 09:33:20 PM by kolap

I've just noticed this, the Ark team using the funds raising process as TEC and not ICO. The term ICO is being over used! Blockpool people also used the term TEC. I hope Kapu and all later coin will using this term. This would be unique to the Ark ecosystem, new term being created in this crypto world. Amazing!

TEC = Token Exchange Campaign
CEC = Coin Exchange Campaign

R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

Your question.

It's amazing how they keep shooting when the battle is long over...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
MrDreamerrr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:37:22 PM

Your question.

And who has won the battle?
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:56:24 AM

Your question.

And who has won the battle?

My money is always on Canna...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Numbers

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:19:42 PM

Picked up some Ark this morning on Bittrex. I visited the Ark website to download the wallet for Linux and was pleasantly surprised to find the download in a .deb file. Thanks for making the install process easy. The wallet installed without a hitch. Many coins could learn a lesson from Ark in making it easy to adopt.

Thanks for making it easy!

Pages: « 1 ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 [461] 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: