Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:20:22 AM

I'm bought price 0.00058
now 0.00041
 Angry

you got screwed by the whales!! welcome on board :-)

It was an epic market manipulation game today between 10pm and 10:30pm CET
A huge bull run until 0.0065 and then a coordinated removal of the buy orders to drop it to 0.0050
Check on Bittrex, put 1min, zoom in and add the "on balance volume" indicator: see how the balance retracted suddenly.

On real stock markets, these people would have gone directly to jail...
Here, it is just brilliant :-)

I managed to get out with "only" minimal losses: overall I still gained on ARK, but did exit from it --> The pump today was mostly fake... not a good sign for the future when you see such organized pump..
Whales did a massive exit and newbies got crushed: duly noted. 200 BTC were on the table and at 30% spread, that is a heist of 60 BTC, aka 130,000 NXT...

Not it is a 0.44... even below the whales "limit".

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:29:54 AM

I'm bought price 0.00058
now 0.00041
 Angry

A huge bull run until 0.0065 and then a coordinated removal of the buy orders to drop it to 0.0050
Check on Bittrex, put 1min, zoom in and add the "on balance volume" indicator: see how the balance retracted suddenly.

I managed to get out with "only" minimal losses: overall I still gained on ARK, but did exit from it --> The pump today was mostly fake... not a good sign for the future when you see such organized pump..
Whales did a massive exit and newbies got crushed: duly noted. 200 BTC were on the table and at 30% spread, that is a heist of 60 BTC, aka 130,000 NXT...

some jealous rat just came out of a hole. Ark is the new king in this altcoins scene, get to know ark before your butt hole burn hot. One click blockchain creation with no bloat, no clogging and all are connected to Ark, SmartBridge. Simple wallet, now ask them to have a simple wallet with your shitcoin.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
stupid_seb

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:40:23 AM

some jealous rat just came out of a hole. Ark is the new king in this altcoins scene, get to know ark before your burn hot. One click blockchain creation with no bloat, no clogging and all are connected to Ark, SmartBridge. Simple wallet, now ask them to have a simple wallet with your shitcoin.

Thanks for the kind words... I am glad to be able to share my point of view... in such a friendly and intelligent environment... with smart people ready to discuss and argue with facts...

I agree, ARK is cool,  and has some potential on the long run, because the smartbridges are a great thing.
My point is just that I believe it should drop again soon before reaching potential.
Short term will be tough imho, the focus is on the decentralized computing and the cards payments at this stage. Platforms suffer a bit (even Waves!), especially since NEO took a big part of the cake recently.

Regarding ARK, I hope, and think I can re-enter below 0.003 in the near future. If not, I would have missed the train...

Now, feel free to disagree...without any tantrums (I believe you are not 5y/o). You will only harm the coin reputation with such epidermic reactions, and ARK desserves well better than this.

StealthCoin1

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:46:14 AM

some jealous rat just came out of a hole. Ark is the new king in this altcoins scene, get to know ark before your burn hot. One click blockchain creation with no bloat, no clogging and all are connected to Ark, SmartBridge. Simple wallet, now ask them to have a simple wallet with your shitcoin.

Thanks for the kind words... I am glad to be able to share my point of view... in such a friendly and intelligent environment... with smart people ready to discuss and argue with facts...

I agree, ARK is cool,  and has some potential on the long run, because the smartbridges are a great thing.
My point is just that I believe it should drop again soon before reaching potential.
Short term will be tough imho, the focus is on the decentralized computing and the cards payments at this stage. Platforms suffer a bit (even Waves!), especially since NEO took a big part of the cake recently.

Regarding ARK, I hope, and think I can re-enter below 0.003 in the near future. If not, I would have missed the train...

Now, feel free to disagree...without any tantrums (I believe you are not 5y/o). You will only harm the coin reputation with such epidermic reactions, and ARK desserves well better than this.

You replied pointed to some shit like tenx and mysterium. Go ahead and join them as your credential with ark is done.
Don't forget to join Paycoin as they have walmart, target and amazon card processing, not. What a jealous dumb fuck. Ark is the new altcoins king better use to it.

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
stupid_seb

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:55:58 AM

I agree, ARK is cool,  and has some potential on the long run, because the smartbridges are a great thing.

You replied pointed to some shit like tenx and mysterium. Go ahead and join them as your credential with ark is done.

It is just facts dude: these coins performed ultra well recently, and the spotlights are currently on these topics. Fact. PERIOD. Even if platforms have more potential , that's what the market is buying right now. I did not have to even name these coins...  (Note: I hold some TenX, but not Mysterium).

ARK will have its time.
In the meantime, have a beer, smoke something, sell some ARKs and get a BJ from your local hooker... chill, relax. You need it.

I am done here... until ARK reaches 0.003... hopefully ;-)

edit: you REALLY don't get it. No worries... I tried. Have a good one anyway
validenp

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:01:29 AM

Regrettably it was a planned pump today. I got in lower but after the pump started since only a unknown said it was going to P&D in a slack which gave me the info. I barely got out at almost .4. I did not make the big money others have made since I was not truly part of the pump. P&D's start fast and dump fast and only they know when it will hit bottom fast. But after reading the website, I think I sold myself short. Next opp I will buy again and this time I will hodl. Very nice project and I like the atmosphere. A lot of potential with a coin that is simple to use. You will find that most people in the world are not computer savvy and would prefer a user friendly environment. I was just in IOTA's slack earlier today and there was so much chaos due to the bitfinex dump of USA users and people scrambling to pull their money into a wallet that required a course to learn how to use. The poor slack help personal were overwhelmed.

StealthCoin1

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:02:49 AM

It is just facts dude: these coins performed ultra well recently, and the spotlights are currently on these topics. Fact. PERIOD. Even if platforms have more potential , that's what the market is buying right now. I did not have to even name these coins...  (Note: I hold some TenX, but not Mysterium).

ARK will have its time.
In the meantime, have a beer, smoke something, sell some ARKs and get a BJ from your local hooker... chill, relax. You need it.

I am done here... until ARK reaches 0.003... hopefully ;-)

edit: you REALLY don't get it. No worries... I tried. Have a good one anyway

You don't have to name your coin as I can read it from miles away you fucking cunt. I don't deal with that kind of dirty shit as I could get some fresh meat for free. Like I said Ark is the new king, better deal with it. Ask your shit coin or all your shit coins to have a working wallet then come here again to post about it.

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:17:55 AM

Introducing ARK PHP and ARK Laravel - new way to interact with ARK! Thanks to the ARK Community Fund (ACF) and community devs!

Are you a developer and want to get more involved? You should check ACF : https://blog.ark.io/ark-community-fund-acf-has-commenced-84e67ec9a1fa

Finnaly a big step in Ark development.  Cheesy
Keep up a good work guys, ARK to space.

Cant wait next month and more news
serraz

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:30:55 AM

Introducing ARK PHP and ARK Laravel - new way to interact with ARK! Thanks to the ARK Community Fund (ACF) and community devs!

Are you a developer and want to get more involved? You should check ACF : https://blog.ark.io/ark-community-fund-acf-has-commenced-84e67ec9a1fa

Finnaly a big step in Ark development.  Cheesy
Keep up a good work guys, ARK to space.

Cant wait next month and more news

Indeed, ARK development is going smoothly thus far!
Keep it up.
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:17:39 AM

I'm bought price 0.00058
now 0.00041
 Angry

some jealous rat just came out of a hole. Ark is the new king in this altcoins scene, get to know ark before your butt hole burn hot. One click blockchain creation with no bloat, no clogging and all are connected to Ark, SmartBridge. Simple wallet, now ask them to have a simple wallet with your shitcoin.

Dude, here is right.
ARK is a great coin with great future. But this was an artificial pump. In what world does a coin go from hovering about the same price for weeks to suddenly +100% with no new announcements?

I'll tell you:
Whale World

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
GRR

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:56:15 AM

I'm bought price 0.00058
now 0.00041
 Angry

Dude, here is right.
ARK is a great coin with great future. But this was an artificial pump. In what world does a coin go from hovering about the same price for weeks to suddenly +100% with no new announcements?

I'll tell you:
Whale World

Well, however I think it is more positive than negative to finally get some attention, since it was way undervalued anyway for a long time.
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:26:08 PM

It sure was a great night, could have sold high and buy in low but i didn't.
I'm here for the long term, and i think yesterday was a good day in the spotlights and a lot of new people know this project and what it can do in the future of crypto.

Cheers!  Grin
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:18:37 PM

wow, nice to see price 1.8 dollars, i see here is great community and productive developers and work is going on nice. ark alreadu in top40 on coinmarketcap, maybe it will be on top20 till the end of the year:)

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
hakunnamatata

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 06:38:32 PM

Bids vs asks chart looks scary. Imma sideline for a while, get back in lower

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
ThrowAwayPumper

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:50:11 PM

Bids vs asks chart looks scary. Imma sideline for a while, get back in lower

Look like its being pumped again. Will be interesting to watch the next few hours.
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:52:52 PM

It is day of ARK today being most appreciated in the market by traders. It was totally unexpected and sudden rise that people were not ready to join it from start when this happened. ARK is once again is going through small period of correction and accumulation but huge volume tells this rally didn't finish yet and will keep continue a while.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:35:37 PM

Yesterday Ark PHP, today we are introducing ARK RUBY, Ruby programming language integration to interact with ARK blockchain!

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/introducing-ark-ruby-the-new-programming-language-integration-for-ark-4e028944792

ouassim91

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

awsome !!! great job dev ...i will share
CREATIVE_Life

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:26:44 PM

Yesterday Ark PHP, today we are introducing ARK RUBY, Ruby programming language integration to interact with ARK blockchain!

Read more: https://blog.ark.io/introducing-ark-ruby-the-new-programming-language-integration-for-ark-4e028944792

Congratulations !!!  Wink
BitcoinStaaar

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:33:23 PM

Shocked

Great work guys!

Already very soon 10$ and maybe 20$ ... $50  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: