Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:37:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wrapper. I2P Market. Zerocoin Source and Fourier Protocol  (Read 23296 times)
wrapperdev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:26:47 AM

Hey everyone. Sorry for the time we kept you waiting but we can now move on with the project.

We have released the first version of our whitepaper, you can read it here. We are still waiting for it to be reviewed for an english speaking person but it shouldn't feel very rough around the edges.

Our ICO should start in less than 24 hours and will last three weeks. You can read a bit more about how we are gonna do it in our website's FAQ and in the OP.

We are also going to start tracking our weekly spending from day one and will present a report to investors every saturday starting today.
Oh, and the development blog is officially active, check it out in our website.

EDIT: If you have any doubts please express them here or through PM so we can add the answer to our FAQ.
strasboug

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:29:31 AM

looks like another get-rich-quick ico... man you need to have a more professional looking ANN and website if you want a successful ICO Grin
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:33:33 AM

looks like another get-rich-quick ico... man you need to have a more professional looking ANN and website if you want a successful ICO Grin

Hey! We are working on our ANN but bitcointalk doesn't seem to allow image posting for new members.
If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our website please tell us. Remember that our website also works as a development blog!
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:19:49 PM

The ICO is now available here!

We also posted the first roadmap in our development blog. You can read it here.
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:35:28 PM

Who are the people behind this project?

CryptoMaik ✔
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:43:49 PM

We have directly answered this question in our FAQ. Let me copy-paste it.

"Who are the people behind this project?

Three people make up the core team of Wrapper: a main C++ coder, a designer, and a developer who specializes in the I2P overlay network.
Due to the project’s nature and concerns with its viability the identity of the team will not be revealed at this stage."
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:10:47 PM

Three people make up the core team of Wrapper: a main C++ coder, a designer, and a developer who specializes in the I2P overlay network.
Due to the project’s nature and concerns with its viability the identity of the team will not be revealed at this stage."

Grin Nice answer.

We don't invest in projects whose core developers are unknown or been hidden for the public.

Good luck with your project. We are out...

CryptoMaik ✔
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:13:17 PM

Grin Nice answer.

We don't invest in projects whose core developers are unknown or been hidden for the public.

No problem, that is completely understandable but it's a choice we made from the begging and will stick with it although it might scare some investors off.
Although you're not investing you might still want to read our whitepaper though Smiley
dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:16:08 PM

• algo/pool
  • explorer

wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:17:15 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 07:50:48 PM by wrapperdev

• algo/pool
  • explorer

The chain is not moving yet but since this is a zerocoin based source the algo will most likely be lyra2.
Coming-from-Behind

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:37:37 PM

Will you start a test net up before the end of the ICO to prove you have a working wallet with all the Fourier Protocol features you promised? You say the chain will be started straight after the conclusion of the ICO, and that means you must already have a working wallet. If we could test that wallet works for ourselves you would get more investors in your ICO.
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:41:59 PM

Will you start a test net up before the end of the ICO to prove you have a working wallet with all the Fourier Protocol features you promised? You say the chain will be started straight after the conclusion of the ICO, and that means you must already have a working wallet. If we could test that wallet works for ourselves you would get more investors in your ICO.

Fourier will be pushed December 31rd just like stated here: http://wrapperproject.com/first-roadmap-is-here/, you can read our whitepaper to get a full in-depth view on why.
We are working to get the code on github (won't have a valid genesis code but everything else will be valid).
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:19:59 PM

As promised yesterday we are releasing this week's spendings report, we will be doing this every saturday.

Available BTC at the start of the week: 4.5209

Spendings:

First part of c-cex ICO fee: 2 BTC
Github Organizational: 0.03837 BTC
CloudOcean's server: 0.04263 BTC

Available BTC at the end of the week: 2.43988
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:19:37 PM

As promised yesterday we are releasing this week's spendings report, we will be doing this every saturday.

Spendings:

Hmm... 4.5 BTC per week only. This is not the most successful outcome. I hope other steps will provide the team a greater flow of investment.
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:21:44 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 07:42:34 PM by wrapperdev

Spendings:

Hmm... 4.5 BTC per week only. This is not the most successful outcome. I hope other steps will provide the team a greater flow of investment.

That's why we are doing this ICO. Beware that this 4.5 BTC are the leftovers of what the team chipped in to start the project.

EDIT: You can follow our dev blog by subscribing to our RSS feed available here: http://wrapperproject.com/feed/
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:43:52 PM

Spendings:

That's why we are doing this ICO. Beware that this 4.5 BTC are the leftovers of what the team chipped in to start the project.

EDIT: You can follow our dev blog by subscribing to our RSS feed available here: http://wrapperproject.com/feed/

Are you want compensate your previous costs? I thought ICO will bring you investment for the further development of the project.
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:47:50 PM

Spendings:

Are you want compensate your previous costs? I thought ICO will bring you investment for the further development of the project.

No, the previous costs will not be compensated by taking funds out of the ICO. We have some ideas on how to generate a steady income but that's still a bit further down the road. Right now the team is working on Wrapper as a second job and the ICO money will only serve to pay for outsourced work.
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:02:05 PM

Grin Nice answer.

I agree with this. Anonymous developers in this case are very suspicious. Who can guarantee that you don't just take the fund and disappear? That's why I am also looking for real persons with credible backgrounds, and a credible company behind it.
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:05:07 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 08:45:12 PM by wrapperdev

Grin Nice answer.

I agree with this. Anonymous developers in this case are very suspicious. Who can guarantee that you don't just take the fund and disappear? That's why I am also looking for real persons with credible backgrounds, and a credible company behind it.

In this case we are working with an escrow, meaning that a network WILL be delivered before the funds are released. Your concerns are completely valid though and we understand your positions.
If you are into crypto though please read our whitepaper and tell us what you think!
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 10:41:14 AM

[New blog post]

Wrapper and I2P. A good combination?

http://wrapperproject.com/wrapper-i2p-good-combination/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: