Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wrapper. I2P Market. Zerocoin Source and Fourier Protocol  (Read 23299 times)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 09:36:38 PM

Shut up wrapper. U are the stupid, get off my sight and dont forget to lick the rear side of my CAP hat. i2p is out its right under ur nose, what makes u so much cluttered and frowning. Dont be a dislogical creature and run on ur two until u see the exit from cryptoland. i2p relay is here, u know what this means? i2p is huge news, but u, wrapper, should be aware its not for u and none of ur business.

That's a fight on my block

See the OP says wrapper. i2p market,,...,, and devs name is wrapper. The wrapper account u see posting right now is preserved by silly baseball pitcher. Shame. Pitcher is on the same level of understanding tech as my cat and talks about stuff as if he developed it. Wrapper. U re not a wrapper. Someone made this coin for him.

logictense

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 09:38:51 PM

their wallet is full of viruses and they're not false positives due to the miner.

these guys paid some dodgy developer to do that wallet for them.

We have addressed that. The wallet was compile by us and the positives are due to our in-wallet miner.

Its main focus is to bring the power of i2p to the masses. i2p! This is internet 5.0. Why would u waste time on an in-wallet miner when u develop such an important tech as i2p?

wrapperdev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 09:40:20 PM

their wallet is full of viruses and they're not false positives due to the miner.

these guys paid some dodgy developer to do that wallet for them.

We have addressed that. The wallet was compile by us and the positives are due to our in-wallet miner.

Its main focus is to bring the power of i2p to the masses. i2p! This is internet 5.0. Why would u waste time on an in-wallet miner when u develop such an important tech as i2p?

We did not develop I2P and our main focus isn't to bring I2P to the masses. I'm not sure where you got that information from.
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 09:57:59 PM

Can we get the actual dev to join the convo to add some transparency to the project. I think what some people are saying because of how your the Middle man and it's pretty obvious that you didn't actually develop the coin and had someone clone another project for you to base off of. Maybe a little more transparency to the public is in order. Usually Devs have no issues jumping in on a convo. This way you can put and did to rest.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:03:03 PM

Can we get the actual dev to join the convo to add some transparency to the project. I think what some people are saying because of how your the Middle man and it's pretty obvious that you didn't actually develop the coin and had someone clone another project for you to base off of. Maybe a little more transparency to the public is in order. Usually Devs have no issues jumping in on a convo. This way you can put and did to rest.

What are the questions people have? We are a team and my job is to moderate and answer investors doubts and concerns, the developer who is currently working on the Fourier Protocol and that cloned Wrapper is not a random person we hired, he's with us and is part of the project.

We have a strict roadmap we are following and have been delivering and building upon it since the beggining (even before the ICO launched), if there are concerns please explain them  directly here, via Slack or via PM and I'll answer them ASAP.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:06:47 PM

He's obviously the company spokesperson and has been extremely responsive in the slack to all questions and here as well.  I think the devs are taking a precautions step in revealing their identity with their upcoming Tor/I2p marketplace soon to be released.  The coin overall seems to be revealing more when it's necessary to do so.  I find this refreshing.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

logictense

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:11:06 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 10:42:14 PM by logictense

Actual dev speaks commandments to the guy behind the wrapper account, and he updates the thread. The dev is a lurker mostly, hasnt been showing up on forums for a prolonged period of time. Maybe hes on his periods or something. Guy hiding behind the wrapper account manages the thread and is likely a baseball pitcher, with no technical background to construct adequate updates. He talks for the sake of talking. Someone who made this coin may re-appear soon and deliver more substantial insight into whats going on with the actual i2p tech. Built-in miner is a joke move of course.

CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:13:12 PM

FUD this early is only seen in promising projects. Please dump more.
Pyramusx

Activity: 379

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:16:09 PM

Someone please explain what he means by 'baseball pitcher' lol

And in-wallet miners have been common since altcoins became a thing. I don't get why this guy feels personally afflicted by a miner or anything about I2P...

Coryvmcs1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 10:19:35 PM

To be honest what the hell is he even saying lol. Must me some kind of translator.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 11:18:07 PM

To be honest what the hell is he even saying lol. Must me some kind of translator.
Lol, yeah. Cannot wait ur pool to be online Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Coryvmcs1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 11:41:48 PM

Lol, yeah. Cannot wait ur pool to be online Smiley

I think 7 blocks to go

wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 12:14:49 AM

Great news! We are successfully past block 500 and are now running lyra2. Difficulty is adjusting.
BestTwitterTrader

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:05:15 AM

Great news! We are successfully past block 500 and are now running lyra2. Difficulty is adjusting.

Are you going to release a new wallet? The current one is still running Scrypt for the built-in miner.

Do you guys even know what you're doing?

http://imgur.com/a/tbgXY
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 02:21:25 AM

The weird thing is that now the blocks are being found quicker than before. I would expect less blocks with the new algo (which now I don't know if it's the same as the zcoin or what)

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 02:25:33 AM

Are you going to release a new wallet? The current one is still running Scrypt for the built-in miner.

Do you guys even know what you're doing?

http://imgur.com/a/tbgXY

Yes we do. Take a look at our main.cpp here: https://github.com/wrapperproject/wrapper/blob/0cb1a4ea53b50b0c056be525fecd4551de94142b/src/main.cpp

Please read line 6258. The debug.log will show a message saying it's running a scrypt miner even when lyra2 is running (line 6293). Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will fix it now.

We have been test mining here without difficulties.

The weird thing is that now the blocks are being found quicker than before. I would expect less blocks with the new algo (which now I don't know if it's the same as the zcoin or what)

Difficulty is still adjusting but it should settle in 12 minutes soon.
albanes

Activity: 468

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:54:15 AM

wrapper   lyra2   10   339373   27317   0   0   0   0   0.00 KH   HuhHuh??
imjustsayintho

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:22:06 AM

wrapper   lyra2   10   339373   27317   0   0   0   0   0.00 KH   HuhHuh??

cpu only

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

albanes

Activity: 468

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:43:41 AM

WRP  SCAM coin   бaceин нe paбoтaeт мoнeтy пpocтo cливaют  pool is closed coin just poured!!!
imjustsayintho

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:01:00 AM

WRP  SCAM coin   бaceин нe paбoтaeт мoнeтy пpocтo cливaют  pool is closed coin just poured!!!

What is wrong with wallet mining?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄