Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wrapper. I2P Market. Zerocoin Source and Fourier Protocol  (Read 23299 times)
wrapperdev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:36:51 AM

We are aware of problems with the "getnetworkhashps" function and are working on it. We are also hiring another developer soon so we can speed things a bit in the development end.
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 04:30:04 PM

Due to the issues with this coin and the fact that it is hampering our reputation with miners we will be disabling this coin until further notice and a algo update fix has been applied.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 04:34:36 PM

Someone please explain what he means by 'baseball pitcher' lol

To be honest what the hell is he even saying lol. Must me some kind of translator.

I cant help u out boy If u wanna gear up for some more insight into avoiding scams then read my posts carefully.

logictense

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 04:50:48 PM

Where is wrapper dev? Show up nasty boy.

logictense

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 04:51:22 PM

yah cucks its so fucking hard to comprehend that the "dev" posting in here is not the actual dev. keep supporting this rubbish

imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:15:41 PM

yah cucks its so fucking hard to comprehend that the "dev" posting in here is not the actual dev. keep supporting this rubbish

What is your problem?  If you have questions "the team" responds asap in the slack?  I've been in the slack since day 1 and haven't seen any questions go unanswered.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 05:26:12 PM

What is your problem?  If you have questions "the team" responds asap in the slack?  I've been in the slack since day 1 and haven't seen any questions go unanswered.

Welcome to the toxic hell that is bct altcoin boards. Unfortunately trolls like this ruin it for a lot of people-- they're no longer strategic fudders trying to buy low, they're more likely butthurt ICO buyers who are having a tantrum over an underwater position on an ICO buy. It's why legitimate discussion has moved to slack, twitter, other boards, or pretty much anywhere else.

twitter.com/notsofast
logictense

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 09:39:00 PM

What is your problem?  If you have questions "the team" responds asap in the slack?  I've been in the slack since day 1 and haven't seen any questions go unanswered.

I do. I have a Giza-sized bunch of questions. All about i2p relay. I didnt know there was a slack channel. Anyways Im not hanging on in there. I will unlikely join. Better have him (the person allegedly developing the claimed in the OP tech) release the whitepaper, it will be my pleasure to read up on it.

I still think he hasnt got enough technical savvy to do a paper. This tech is one of the most promising technologies being worked on in telecommunications and computer networks as of now. Sadly, its not gonna go along with the draft proposed in the OP and dev's commitment to it.

wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:46:37 PM

What is your problem?  If you have questions "the team" responds asap in the slack?  I've been in the slack since day 1 and haven't seen any questions go unanswered.

I do. I have a Giza-sized bunch of questions. All about i2p relay. I didnt know there was a slack channel. Anyways Im not hanging on in there. I will unlikely join. Better have him (the person allegedly developing the claimed in the OP tech) release the whitepaper, it will be my pleasure to read up on it.

I still think he hasnt got enough technical savvy to do a paper. This tech is one of the most promising technologies being worked on in telecommunications and computer networks as of now. Sadly, its not gonna go along with the draft proposed in the OP and dev's commitment to it.

There you go: http://wrapperproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/WrapperWhitepaper1_0.pdf
strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:50:27 PM

Not sure what is new in the ico coin. Sounds like zerocoin is just ported from coins like zcoin. Anything technically new and implemented?
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:57:41 PM

Not sure what is new in the ico coin. Sounds like zerocoin is just ported from coins like zcoin. Anything technically new and implemented?

We are working on something we call "Fourier Protocol", it's being worked in the dev branch and you can read more about it in the OP, our website or our whitepaper.
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:00:31 PM

"Until this moment there was also no noteworthy solution to the problem with the size of the blockchain, with users
relying on Moore’s Law to solve the this problem."

English is not my first language, but I think 'the', in this case, shouldn't be there.

Just an observation. I'll keep reading.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:06:46 PM

"One of Fourier’s advantages is that, unlike the zerocoin protocol a lot of less code is needed to implement it, the first version of the protocol is has less than 6 files."

Maybe should be better to read again the paper before posting it? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to FUD your work, but to be honest, it will be better if the paper was written in a more appropriate way.

Just saying.

GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 10:12:24 PM

" The Fourier Protocol then takes this address and the the hashed transaction ID and creates two
sinusoidal waves, ..."

Ok, this is the last mistake I'll post. Again, please don't get me wrong; it's just that I think that a paper should look as professional as possible.

wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:00:34 PM

As the name suggests, this is the first version of the whitepaper. English is not our first language as well but we will contact a native speaker to go over the writing.
And maybe we should make the whitepaper a little more visible in the OP, seems like a big part of the people that read it don't notice we have one.

EDIT: It's being done right now.
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:10:26 PM

We also have a roadmap, in case anyone missed it:

https://i.imgur.com/HohOY5W.jpg
Crypt0bull

Activity: 183
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:28:46 PM

Is there a blockexplorer for wrapper?
wrapperdev (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:30:31 PM

Is there a blockexplorer for wrapper?

Coming this friday. Already contacted the guys at chainz.

Btw, if you are not on our Slack you probably don't know this, the guys at c-cex still didn't burn our coins after we extensively asked them too. We are pressuring them again tomorrow.
JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 11:35:23 PM

I can translate your thread, wallet, website, any text in French. I will market your coin in the French community to give you a higher spot light.

PM me for a price.

some recent work;
I did the whole C-CEX exchange website translation in French, net wallet in French and threads.

thank you.
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:27:56 AM

I can translate your thread, wallet, website, any text in French. I will market your coin in the French community to give you a higher spot light.

PM me for a price.

some recent work;
I did the whole C-CEX exchange website translation in French, net wallet in French and threads.

thank you.

nique ta mere Judge.

t'u disais que c'etait une arnaque sur C-CEX.

tapette... Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: