Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:22:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GBMiners.com is Expanding, Inviting miners to come join us .  (Read 10468 times)
dmor93 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:09:05 AM

GBMiners.com is India's Biggest Mining Pool and is also the fastest growing Mining pool of the world .

GBMiners.com is looking for miners to join our Mining Pool. We are charging an extremely low pool fee .

why should you join us ?

* GBMIners.com has grown from 0 to 30PH/s in just 30 days time,
* GBMiners is mining at 2% of the world's total mining power
* Pool's Lifetime Luck >115% ( this is higher than any other pool in the world at such a scale )
* GBMiners uses PPLNS payout method that ensures max. revenue for you
* We have a low pool fees of 0.9% and transaction fees is included in the reward
* Payouts are done Daily and users are earning 5% higher payouts as compared to other PPS pools

We have built a highly efficient mining pool to give you best returns on your mining power.

Together we can do more, GBMiners is growing at a mind blowing rate and are the fastest growing mining pool of the world

Have a look at the block statistics given below
https://i.imgur.com/8Xe0KEF.png?1

GBminers.com is inviting all miners to come join us in our venture and grow with us . Together we can do a lot more.

You can connect with us at divyajit@gbminers.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:49:46 AM

When i connect to your pool, welcome message is from ckpool. Is there anything i have to worry about or should i connect with ckpool directly rather to your pool, where i can get more from there.

Can some experienced miners please explain and give suggestion to me, what should i do continue with this pool or go to ckpool
-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1632

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 10:41:53 AM

When i connect to your pool, welcome message is from ckpool. Is there anything i have to worry about or should i connect with ckpool directly rather to your pool, where i can get more from there.

Can some experienced miners please explain and give suggestion to me, what should i do continue with this pool or go to ckpool
ckpool is the name of SOFTWARE. People confuse that with kano's ckpool and my solo ckpool. This pool does not direct its hashes to either of our pools; it simply uses my software.

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
swilla

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:51:15 AM

The biggest problem is they do NOT pay. I threw a s7 on their pool for about a week. Still waiting on .05 btc to be paid. Support is non existent. Use caution is all I can say.
buxlover

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:22:15 PM

ckpool is the name of SOFTWARE. People confuse that with kano's ckpool and my solo ckpool. This pool does not direct its hashes to either of our pools; it simply uses my software.

Can you give the link to view your code for pools, Can we edit that as we wish or do you have some type of license for the script.

The biggest problem is they do NOT pay. I threw a s7 on their pool for about a week. Still waiting on .05 btc to be paid. Support is non existent. Use caution is all I can say.

Thanks for alerting, I will just remove my hashes from them till some members say its paying.
Aplayer

Activity: 103

Future Eternitizen

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 12:33:29 PM

I'm waiting for some members say about the payouts  Smiley

PerfectLIFEonlyCOMESafterDEATH.AlwaysFollowtheSTRAIGHTpath. 1Hop3th3Be5T4UnPl3as3W15hM3LUCK                                        d==(MINE ON!)==b
fvineyard

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:42:18 PM

@ buxlover

Check the signature for -ck and I believe you will find a link to a posting that contains the links for the pool software.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4480
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:58:33 PM

... and they removed my name off the copyright on the web pages even though most of all the web pages are still my code (small changes by them)

Scumbags.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 06:20:33 PM

... and they removed my name off the copyright on the web pages even though most of all the web pages are still my code (small changes by them)

Scumbags.
Agreed.  Changes to formatting, colors, etc certainly do not constitute changing your code in any significant or meaningful way.  Taking your name off the copyright footers is just a dick move by the pool operators.

Hey OP, how about you do the right thing and give credit where it is due?  Also, how about you actually explain your issues with making payment, instead of just giving some BS excuse and promises they will be resolved in a few days?

Blatantly claiming credit for code you didn't write and not properly paying out your miners.  Not exactly a good way to introduce yourselves to the community.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:40:59 PM

"GB" is short for GainBitcoin, a company which has difficulty with maths when selling cloud mining contracts, as I point out here.

Their use of MLM to sell contracts is reminiscent of BitClub Network, from whom they steal layout, text and approach and now further copy with their own pool.
They may or may not mine themselves in China with some S9's.
The are owned by "Mark Lee" from Singapore who has had various Bitcoin enterprises in India and a long term relationship (if they are not the same person) with Amit Bhardwaj/Kumar, of late unlamented HighKart fame.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 04:31:20 PM

That was an interesting thread to read, tmfp.  I love how it's always the newbie accounts coming the defense of whoever is being called out.... Hi, I know my username is now "SomeMadeUpBS" but I'm really "TheGuyYouMean".  Unfortunately, I lost my password / my cat died / no longer have access to that email account and had to create this new account...

Whatever.

The thing is, these guys really do have a ton of hardware pointed to their pool - at last check it's over 30PH.  Either they own the hardware themselves (probably purchased from the cloud mining scams they ran) or have somehow convinced around 2% of the world's hardware to point their way.

You mention similarities to BitClub... but I'm not seeing them.  Help me see what you see Smiley

Obviously these guys are using ckpool underneath the covers.  Unfortunately, they've completely removed the footer references to the authors of the software, and have instead put their own copyright claims to it.  That's just a dick move.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:32:12 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 07:48:27 PM by tmfp

The thing is, these guys really do have a ton of hardware pointed to their pool - at last check it's over 30PH.  Either they own the hardware themselves (probably purchased from the cloud mining scams they ran) or have somehow convinced around 2% of the world's hardware to point their way.

Yeah, there is mining going on, but who it belongs to and how many people have been sold shares in it is another matter.
If you believe the A4 laminates on the wall this is GB's Chinese mine, containing about 1,000 S9's

https://youtu.be/y8kw9I1HWvk

Not as professional as BCN's vids of Genesis' Verne Global setup with BitClub signs draped over it, but...

What would bug me, if I had any exposure to GB, is the potential insecurity of their main asset, that farm out in the wilds of China.
I get the feeling that it could just vanish overnight and there wouldn't be Jack that a bunch of Indian guys a couple of thousand miles away could do about it.
That's if they own any of it, of course.

You mention similarities to BitClub... but I'm not seeing them.  Help me see what you see Smiley

Other similarities between GainBitcoin/BitClub Network and GBminers pool/BitClubPool??

Mainly from the MLM aspect, things like
The concentration on crypto newbies as the client base, recruited by old hands in MLM selling.
Various MLM teams around the world formed to sell the "passive income" angle, with a touch of cool innovation and a "get in on the ground floor" hook.
BCN pimps were heavily hinting at 10% per month ROI in the early days, just like Gain do, despite math.
10% a month is a deal clincher number.
Then there's the S.O.P. of false testimonials and social media posturing as "educators", while actual information is biased more to the intricacies of "binary weak legs" and other MLM ephemera rather than mining data or details.
And as you point out, one post newbie shill posts and attacks on critics, another standard tactic from marketeer orientated operations..

And specifically re: mining pool, reluctance to pay third party miners and manual payment processing.

"Fastest growing mining pool in the world" V "one of the largest mining pools in the world"....(~2%)

Which leads me to a non miner question; why would a miner invite other miners into their pool?
Presumably for the money and something to do with black arts things called "luck" and "difficulty"?
Also a bit of dick measuring "look at how big mine is?", to impress the ladies cloudmining punters?

And why would a miner go to a specific pool like GB or BCP? Because it's cheap? Surely there's a risk of them just running away with the reward?

jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:38:14 PM

I see the similarities... you were comparing GB to BCN and GB pool to BC pool.

I certainly do not believe the math they present - especially the completely unrealistic promised returns - and the MLM crap is just another way to scam people.  Build your network and reap the rewards (as long as you aren't on the bottom of the pyramid).

What they both do is something that very few other cloud mining operations have done: provide "proof" of mining.  Now, I put the word proof in quotes because there's really no way to associate the cloud hashing contracts with the hardware mining on their pools.  For example, I can't buy my "cloud hardware" and see the miner UI that shows my username, password and pool to which the hardware is connected.  I just have to place my trust in the provider to actually have the hardware they claim they do to support any contract I buy.  That's not going to happen.  I own my hardware, thank you very much.

I run my own pool (have for about a year now), and ran my own p2pool nodes for a couple years prior.  On my pool, you, the miner, control the payouts.  Sure, I set minimum values that can be withdrawn (0.001BTC) but that's to prevent you losing too much of your payout to fees, and also to prevent you from trying to withdraw dust.  There's nothing I have to do manually to ensure your bitcoins get sent to you.  You set the controls, and decide whether you want to withdraw your coins manually, or set a threshold where they will be sent to you automatically.

I don't trust these guys because they claim copyright to work that is clearly not their own.  I don't trust them because they have payout issues.  The payouts are controlled completely by them and are supposedly run on a daily basis... which has not worked and they've manually executed some payment transactions claiming all is good.  I don't trust the BS claims of ROI.  There's obviously a lot of hardware mining on the pool... that much is certain.

swilla

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:28:11 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 01:47:01 PM by swilla

Hello,

Our pool was in Beta Phase. Please allow us two days and we will clear out all the payouts. From now on we are doing daily payouts. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Sahil
Been three days, still no payment. Just use caution. Or mine with kano, johnny, bitminter or even slush. All of which are reputable.

EDIT: 10/24/16 I have received my payout.
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 08:55:39 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2016, 10:31:36 AM by Xircom

I have to say I was skeptical in the beginning. Tried the pool for 4 days now and all my payments has been done promptly every day.
The pool is new and needs some adjustments and work. Transparency is a must, and pool leader board is missing, but according to pool operator its a matter of time..
Pool luck has been very well those 4 days I have been working at the pool Smiley
I hope it continues in the same direction. Good to see yet another non chinese pool running -ck pool software.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:00:14 AM

non asian pool

I guess you flunked geography.
 Wink

Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:32:16 AM

non asian pool

I guess you flunked geography.
 Wink

Damn, corrected 😁

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 09:39:44 PM

0.09% pool fee sounds great but home many users are in each of you pools what sort of return will I get if I join in with you  and will the daily payout limit be change if the price of bitcoins change.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
NUKE4321

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:53:19 PM

Has anyone received a payout from here? 

I'm over the .01 threshold and i've been waiting 3 days for a payout.
I moved my miners elsewhere until this gets resolved.
swilla

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 04:14:05 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2016, 09:05:15 PM by -ck

Has anyone received a payout from here?  

I'm over the .01 threshold and i've been waiting 3 days for a payout.
I moved my miners elsewhere until this gets resolved.
When I first started on this pool they were supposedly in beta mode, so payment took a while. They seem to have gotten it together. I just received a payout this morning. I would suggest giving it another day. If you don't receive payout, email the manager that is on the home page. From my personal experience they seem  to be fairly receptive. Good luck!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: