Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] | 🔥 Bitmixer.io Signature Campaign 🔥 |  (Read 51127 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:50:29 AM

good, but i think i can post some of the post of the next week, this week already, since the payment is at half of the week, and i'm unable from tuesday to post, i'll try to cover the week anyway, i don't want to lose the earning

Have we already reached the point of no longer pretending to be 'natural poster' aka "I would post in the same manner even if I didn't get paid"?

uh there is not such thing as "natural posting", as long as your post are not spam you can post as many as you want, usually the one who want to do "natural posting" are the one who are afraid of getting banned from the campaign and are the one who would spam more than the other
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:15:50 AM

There are many posts on this forum that are barely in English, often barely related to the thread, always ultra positive (Bitcoin can only go up, etc.), that are clearly there only because of signature campaigns.

I might post more because of the campaign, but I'm not making that kind of post.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:16:32 AM

Just curious if there is still any spot left here? Because on title said, it is open
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 10:19:47 AM

good, but i think i can post some of the post of the next week, this week already, since the payment is at half of the week, and i'm unable from tuesday to post, i'll try to cover the week anyway, i don't want to lose the earning

Have we already reached the point of no longer pretending to be 'natural poster' aka "I would post in the same manner even if I didn't get paid"?
uh there is not such thing as "natural posting", as long as your post are not spam you can post as many as you want, usually the one who want to do "natural posting" are the one who are afraid of getting banned from the campaign and are the one who would spam more than the other
I am ending this discussion. This is not the right place to discuss the posting habits of users unless it's directly related to the campaign (even then it would be more appropriate to PM me).

Just curious if there is still any spot left here? Because on title said, it is open
Not for spammers such as yourself. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:01:07 AM

Banning Round 32:
Code:
mjglqw
David19
BestWebCreator
nextblast
EthanB
['*] - A campaign rule has been broken.
[**] - Permanently banned.

If you have questions regarding your ban (or other personal questions), then PM me. Do not post non campaign specific / personal issues here.
Read the following before wasting my time: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 01:13:07 PM

Did you remove me from the campaign?
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:17:53 PM

No. There is no "remove" option other than "ban". There is something abnormal with your enrollment. It says that you've made over 1000 posts in 7 days (which is absurd).

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:17:54 PM

No. There is no "remove" option other than "ban". There is something abnormal with your enrollment. It says that you've made over 1000 posts in 7 days (which is absurd).

You're right. That's ridiculous. Especially since I haven't been visiting the site often the past week coz of the internet problem I mention earlier. When I saw this comment, I went to check my previous posts. Nothing suspicious, nothing I didn't posted myself.

1000/week would be around 142/day, an absurdly high number of posts. You think it's a problem with the tracker?
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

Rejoining after a long time away.  Good to see someone is actively managing this these days.  Happy to be back.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 07:47:10 PM

You're right. That's ridiculous.
Yeah, I know.

Rejoining after a long time away.  Good to see someone is actively managing this these days.  Happy to be back.
Welcome back. This is much different than what it used to be, ever since I started managing it.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:16:25 AM

Welcome back. This is much different than what it used to be, ever since I started managing it.

That's a good thing.  It sorta felt like a zombie process that got abandoned.  The auto-pay auto-enroll system was a really beautiful idea: always ontime, etc.  But yah, it definitely needed some human attention.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 06:42:38 PM

• Holes in your posting activity/accounts that woke up after a long period of inactivity.

I haven't been around for a long time, but i decided to turn back to the forum and enrolled in your sign campaign. I would like to be informed, if i should leave the campaign.
Actually you might have to prove that you still own that account by signing a message from one of your address or else you might get tagged.
You will need to improve your posting habit and post more on English rather than on Local Boards which only a few understands before joining this campaign or any other campaign.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:45:21 AM

Just wanted to report this user who is in the bitmixer signature campaign. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=198837. Constantly posting short and unconstructive posts.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:44:05 AM

Just wanted to report this user who is in the bitmixer signature campaign. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=198837. Constantly posting short and unconstructive posts.
Actually there is no way of knowing who are the participants of Bitmixer Campaign since there is no Spreadsheet of participants list and the enrollment process too is through bot and noone can see who applied. He may be just wearing the Signature for free.

Anyway, if he really is a participant for this campaign then surely Lauda will include him in the SMAS which will make him hard to join most campaign in this forum.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:48:37 AM

Well you can verify and check if someone is enrolled or not simply follow this link: https://bitmixer.io/signature.html then enter his UID and you will get the details, but he is banned anyway so he can and will hopefully stop now to spam the forum some people think that it's a job to post and not understanding that it's a community where each other should help and give useful answers in the posts.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:29:31 PM

I suddenly see that the bot has set my posts to 0 (zero) for some reason. Is it from the side of Bitmixer or have old threads been deleted? I personally hint at the latter, but I just ask anyway.
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 07:32:36 PM

I suddenly see that the bot has set my posts to 0 (zero) for some reason. Is it from the side of Bitmixer or have old threads been deleted? I personally hint at the latter, but I just ask anyway.
I see 7 people with a negative post count out of >100 members. It may be that some threads (bigger ones) got trashed. I don't know other people's post count and would not notice this drop (unless it happened to myself), thus I can't really answer that question.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5912

Meh.

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:43:11 PM

I see 7 people with a negative post count out of >100 members. It may be that some threads (bigger ones) got trashed. I don't know other people's post count and would not notice this drop (unless it happened to myself), thus I can't really answer that question.

I "lost" around 7-8 posts. After looking through my history it seems some older threads were deleted. So definitely nothing on Bitmixers side.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:49:50 PM

I am experiencing this as well. I had 12 posts a few hours back, and they have all been reset to zero. It's not really Bitmixer's fault, but I think the bot should count posts based on each seperate week, instead tethering payouts to the total post count. It seems that posts aren't being counted as the bot holds itself on to the previous post count. It means that I have to create 12 more post to make the bot count 1 post.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:09:52 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 10:48:52 PM by richardsNY

I am experiencing this as well. I had 12 posts a few hours back, and they have all been reset to zero. It's not really Bitmixer's fault, but I think the bot should count posts based on each seperate week, instead tethering payouts to the total post count. It seems that posts aren't being counted as the bot holds itself on to the previous post count. It means that I have to create 12 more post to make the bot count 1 post.

I had 5 posts before it went to 0 (zero), and they still don't add up. It seems that you're right.

Edit -- I made 4 more posts, and the bot still isn't counting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: