Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when a site tries to scam you?  (Read 15962 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1162

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 05:20:55 PM

I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?
Search on  the web about the site you are joining,ask those who are already on that site for feedbacks.
if you perform this two im pretty sure you will not get scammed by any hyip ,ponzi site.

Yes, the most effective way to know if that is a scam is always search on the web the background of that site you going to join.
I guess it must be a must if you really joining into something new, know their backgrounds, the feedbacks so you will be noticed.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 11:27:42 AM

I am writing about the sites where you have to make a deposit before buy and the site offers to act as a MM in deals.

How could I know when they are trying to scam me? In general, how do I know if a MM site is trusted?
Search on  the web about the site you are joining,ask those who are already on that site for feedbacks.if you perform this two im pretty sure you will not get scammed by any hyip ,ponzi site.
But unfortunately a HYIP or ponzi will not last for long time so that some people may not have a track of site you might be looking for. How your friend will be helping you when you are going to join a brand new HYIP site. So, analyzing by ourselves must be the only possible way to protect ourselves from many future scams.

One way of those scammers try to scam you through getting your personal informations from you particulary your primary e-mail. These scammers dig up you more infos even personal questions even your birthday and anniversaries. They are more agressive in getting your details and try many tricks to get you attached to them and that you should be aware of.

Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:53:46 PM

Search on  the web about the site you are joining,ask those who are already on that site for feedbacks.if you perform this two im pretty sure you will not get scammed by any hyip ,ponzi site.
But unfortunately a HYIP or ponzi will not last for long time so that some people may not have a track of site you might be looking for. How your friend will be helping you when you are going to join a brand new HYIP site. So, analyzing by ourselves must be the only possible way to protect ourselves from many future scams.

One way of those scammers try to scam you through getting your personal informations from you particulary your primary e-mail. These scammers dig up you more infos even personal questions even your birthday and anniversaries. They are more agressive in getting your details and try many tricks to get you attached to them and that you should be aware of.

Yeah it does one of the things that can be done by the scammer, because they can easily to find out things about your life or your confidential data with just building your own email or other account. Because all the data we use to register in the social media service or more will inevitably be seen by everyone. And usually the data that will be targets for scams.so if we want to secure confidential data then you need to be careful in giving information you have to social media, or you can use the name or the data yourself formally or not actually so that your data is protected
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:27:07 PM

In the past Hyip had a sequence, that were the first members will be able to roi, since they will promote the website to others, that will invest, soo in the medium short time the admin stop paying, lets say 2-5 months, since some last even more, but nowadays they stop paying 3 weeks or 10 days after they get a lot investment, soo there is no way to prevent this kind of scam. People still get the ilusion of fast money without have to do anything. To protect your coins just avoid those ponzis, invest at trading, sport gambling or any other thing.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 03:19:15 PM

In the past Hyip had a sequence, that were the first members will be able to roi, since they will promote the website to others, that will invest, soo in the medium short time the admin stop paying, lets say 2-5 months, since some last even more, but nowadays they stop paying 3 weeks or 10 days after they get a lot investment, soo there is no way to prevent this kind of scam. People still get the ilusion of fast money without have to do anything. To protect your coins just avoid those ponzis, invest at trading, sport gambling or any other thing.

Then my U2 system with over 13 months run time  should be trustable (lol)

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1344
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 04:22:42 PM

Even you are longer run your HYIP site we will still not trusting you since you already have 8 negative trust as a proof that you are one of them do you think you can stay more long it is impossible there is no free in the internet everything needs to work hard in order to earn good amount.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:29:28 PM

That's why most sites require you to use a combination of characters, a number, and an alphanumeric character. Back then, people would just use their name as a password or if they're feeling creative, they will use their name but in a backward manner. Some use numbers as well but it's just the date of their date or someone related to them. If a hacker would bruteforce someone that has a password like that, it wouldn't take that much for him to get into the account.

There's also the secret question back then which is quite easy to hack. You just have to know the personal details of the person that you want to hack (i.e. mother's maiden name, first school that have been to, etc.) It's not that hard to get all those details by just talking to the guy either personally or online.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 04:31:55 PM

Even you are longer run your HYIP site we will still not trusting you since you already have 8 negative trust as a proof that you are one of them do you think you can stay more long it is impossible there is no free in the internet everything needs to work hard in order to earn good amount.

Thanks,
So long you are talking about Hyips you are not talking about my U2 system where it is impossible to lose.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:55:55 PM

Thanks,
So long you are talking about Hyips you are not talking about my U2 system where it is impossible to lose.
Honestly i do not understand about your site if it is actually a site or not?.. if you can notice the front page the description you are given is unprofessional and also the design is unprofessional ..
For me if you are starting a business online you should spend a lot of money for design because it is more attractive to people if your site looks professinals that is why they are not trusting you because of it.. honestly after i read them i do not understand what is whole about.. so i can say it is a cloud mining that asking to visit your site just to have a visitors or you are just getting shares from someone and run soon.. 
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 05:09:51 PM

Thanks,
Honestly i do not understand about your site if it is actually a site or not?.. if you can notice the front page the description you are given is unprofessional and also the design is unprofessional ..
For me if you are starting a business online you should spend a lot of money for design because it is more attractive to people if your site looks professinals that is why they are not trusting you because of it.. honestly after i read them i do not understand what is whole about.. so i can say it is a cloud mining that asking to visit your site just to have a visitors or you are just getting shares from someone and run soon.. 

many people have perfectly understood the system and share daily over 20000 satoshi
it's not my buziness.
it's just my fun...my fun to iffer daily over 20000 satoshi at the shareholders of the U2 system.
I agree:The one who have taken the time to understand better...manage better and earn more.

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:58:08 PM

The list of  people I scammed?
So far the list is empty...

But you can call me boy...even old boy...because it is so...(lol)

You can say
I believe that winspiral is a horrible scammer...ok
But please do not say:
winspiral is a scammer...because winspiral never scammed and will never do.

So old boy, as of now your list is empty? Because the people are not even falling into the trap of your "impossible to lose" scheme.

So you want to say that for real? That winspiral is truly a horrible scammer of the people who are not yet warned about your tactics?

Don't make me laugh that you will never do scam people because it is your practice already to make profit from scamming people.

If you analyse my U2 system...you can see that I'm right..."impossible to lose"
Try to lose and discover from yourself that it is impossible.
I suppose you are honest because I do not have  proof you are dishonest...
Please do not accuse me without proof...

Again I say, I won't waste my time checking your u2 system and everything about that winspiral investment scam.

And there is no such word that an investment is impossible to lose, even big companies have their ups and down, but with yours? Very funny.

I don't have proof but those people who flagged your trust will proved everything about it.

""I don't have proof but those people who flagged your trust will proved everything about it.""
you are right:
Those people have argument with"horrible design and poor English"
Nice proves...(lol)
The specificity of my system is that it is different with big companies because the profit is zero or more...never in negative.
Sorry if you can not understand this...
What i promise is hold:
Nowadays I say profit is minimum (in average) 20000 satoshi because it is so...it is not a promise.
Average daily profit since the start is 30000 satoshi or so...
Is paying people scam? (lol)

If I say it is impossible to lose it is because it is impossible to lose.

They are not arguing with horrible design and poor English, but they are flagging you red trust for promoting scam investment that is impossible to lose.

Don't tell me that your system is impossible to lose because is no such investment which is impossible to lose.

Even those trusted ones are losing some of their investments and how about yours? Your one of the kind who says that just to get some victims.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 03:22:23 PM

The list of  people I scammed?
So far the list is empty...

But you can call me boy...even old boy...because it is so...(lol)

You can say
I believe that winspiral is a horrible scammer...ok
But please do not say:
winspiral is a scammer...because winspiral never scammed and will never do.

So old boy, as of now your list is empty? Because the people are not even falling into the trap of your "impossible to lose" scheme.

So you want to say that for real? That winspiral is truly a horrible scammer of the people who are not yet warned about your tactics?

Don't make me laugh that you will never do scam people because it is your practice already to make profit from scamming people.

If you analyse my U2 system...you can see that I'm right..."impossible to lose"
Try to lose and discover from yourself that it is impossible.
I suppose you are honest because I do not have  proof you are dishonest...
Please do not accuse me without proof...

Again I say, I won't waste my time checking your u2 system and everything about that winspiral investment scam.

And there is no such word that an investment is impossible to lose, even big companies have their ups and down, but with yours? Very funny.

I don't have proof but those people who flagged your trust will proved everything about it.

""I don't have proof but those people who flagged your trust will proved everything about it.""
you are right:
Those people have argument with"horrible design and poor English"
Nice proves...(lol)
The specificity of my system is that it is different with big companies because the profit is zero or more...never in negative.
Sorry if you can not understand this...
What i promise is hold:
Nowadays I say profit is minimum (in average) 20000 satoshi because it is so...it is not a promise.
Average daily profit since the start is 30000 satoshi or so...
Is paying people scam? (lol)

If I say it is impossible to lose it is because it is impossible to lose.

They are not arguing with horrible design and poor English, but they are flagging you red trust for promoting scam investment that is impossible to lose.

Don't tell me that your system is impossible to lose because is no such investment which is impossible to lose.

Even those trusted ones are losing some of their investments and how about yours? Your one of the kind who says that just to get some victims.

Why do you persist in your error?
We can see that since over 1 year it is impossible to lose with winspiral's u2 system.
Explain me how it could be possible.

Every thing is for free and you can only "risk" a part of your earning.
The result is that so you can only earn.
if you do not understand this I can not help you...and i understand that you are the same kind of person than my red trusters who like you have not understood...
Fortunately my members have understood that it is impossible to lose but only earning.

Perhaps some members have not undertood as well...but they see it...(lol)

My members are not victims...if sharing daily over 20000 satoshi for free is be a victim...then my members are mazochists (lol)

Teemotje

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:01:09 AM

Mostly you can already see signs on the website, weird layout, no reviews, weird payment methods and also in the most cases no details about the company/addresses.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:28:24 PM

snip

We can see that since over 1 year it is impossible to lose with winspiral's u2 system.

if you do not understand this I can not help you...and i understand that you are the same kind of person than my red trusters who like you have not understood...
Fortunately my members have understood that it is impossible to lose but only earning.

My members are not victims...if sharing daily over 20000 satoshi for free is be a victim...then my members are mazochists (lol)

And you have said that already, that we need to risk part of our earnings. And what makes you think that your system is impossible to lose if there is a required risk?

Just stop encouraging people to scam here in forum and to those people who are getting attracted to this winspiral u2 system.

Dump his site for he is not going to do good with your investments, this is just a total scam.

You are the one that doesn't understand what you are saying, if you think that I'm the same with those DT then that's simply I just can see that your site is really a scam.

winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:16:40 PM

snip

And you have said that already, that we need to risk part of our earnings. And what makes you think that your system is impossible to lose if there is a required risk?

Just stop encouraging people to scam here in forum and to those people who are getting attracted to this winspiral u2 system.

Dump his site for he is not going to do good with your investments, this is just a total scam.

You are the one that doesn't understand what you are saying, if you think that I'm the same with those DT then that's simply I just can see that your site is really a scam.

What is your interest  missleading people?
In every trade game is a risk.
The risk with the U2 system is to earn less because it is impossible to lose.
If you can not understand the difference between earning less and earning more i can not help you.
if i say impossible to lose it is why it is so.
Among the 300 members or so...you can not find 1 loser.

You can say my u2 system is total scam...
But please let me say that you are wrong and you do not  help people here who are searching systems where you have fun and where you can never lose.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:48:31 PM

Mostly you can already see signs on the website, weird layout, no reviews, weird payment methods and also in the most cases no details about the company/addresses.

All of this can be faked.

Layout - People have been selling good looking website design for hyip sites nowadays. Well, people will make money out of anything, so why not create a template for a hyip site and then look for a scammer to buy one from you.

Reviews - It's easy to create an account somewhere and then give good feedback regarding your website.

Weird payment methods - Weird in what way? I've only seen hyip sites using paypal, bitcoins, perfectmoney, and all the other popular payment sites.

No details about the company/address - Why would you even put your address on the internet? Hyip sites usually just invent some address, just to make their site more legit. And maybe include some photos (even if they were just downloaded from google) just to add some details to attract investors.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:15:50 PM

The support starts making mistakes when replying the tickets or even sending just a random template that they carried out before.
After this you may see some delay, or sometimes the website gets down just to look as 'normal'.
STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:54:34 PM

Ussually  made a High Offer likes Payout 150%. it is kind of HYIP. nah everybody knew that, but you know people keep Registered even they knew Potential Scam is High,just because we Need Money Fast! and love Easy way  Grin.

all trusted site or non-trusted site just likes 50/50 but sure Trusted site more valuables (but in next days who know if it can be SCAMMED it) my point is, never trust all your money into the site, either investment or else. better keep the money in saving bank.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:00:06 PM

Ussually  made a High Offer likes Payout 150%. it is kind of HYIP. nah everybody knew that, but you know people keep Registered even they knew Potential Scam is High,just because we Need Money Fast! and love Easy way  Grin.

all trusted site or non-trusted site just likes 50/50 but sure Trusted site more valuables (but in next days who know if it can be SCAMMED it) my point is, never trust all your money into the site, either investment or else. better keep the money in saving bank.

Once a cloudmining start scamming their users is that they closed their actual office (or maybe changed their office) or declare retirement.
They shut down their phone numbers (if any) and so on they shut down the hosting and with them the email support and there is no way to contact them ever.
STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:44:47 PM

Once a cloudmining start scamming their users is that they closed their actual office (or maybe changed their office) or declare retirement.
They shut down their phone numbers (if any) and so on they shut down the hosting and with them the email support and there is no way to contact them ever.

That is just likes one of the trick to scammed people. we can say in 1000 user or more, who had been paid? maybe just 30% More? or maybe less?.. then the Founder/owner site found a new strategies to made in trusted, but the end of the show "sorry this site in maintenances for few days..blablabla "just an examples.

To be trusted is Worthy - being trusted for many years and sudenlly got betrayed!..is really Hurt Undecided . that is the lesson for us. This is a Wild World,,  had one crazy Quote from Unknown " even Your MOM..never Give All your Money to her!  Grin ".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: