Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed  (Read 72189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:55:39 AM

My wallet crashes when i open it. Is their any snapshots or nodes to help me fix my wallet? Last night it was ok and im on staking but when the electricity were out and when i open my wallet I wasn't been able to open it again. Hope someone help me fixed my problem. Thank you so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 01:06:06 AM

My wallet crashes when i open it. Is their any snapshots or nodes to help me fix my wallet? Last night it was ok and im on staking but when the electricity were out and when i open my wallet I wasn't been able to open it again. Hope someone help me fixed my problem. Thank you so much.

This has happened to me a couple of times already and the only way I was able to fix it was to open Appdata and find CryptoJacks folder, open it and delete everything except for the wallet.dat file, just make a back up of the wallet.dat file just in case. Once done open up your wallet and it will start syncing up again and should fix your problem. Now there is a site that has an up to date blockchain which should help speed up the process  http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ but not sure if they can be trusted.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

Does anyone know if there will be another pump.
And why do we no longer hear from the developer.

And does anyone know how to turn up my wallet's active connections.
I've got 8 now and it was 11.

Thank you in advance.

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 11:35:42 PM

Thank you in advance.

Don't know if there will be another pump in the short term but we never know. Not sure why the dev doesn't post here much any more as I thought that it was looking good hear again a few weeks ago but now it's back to being silent like it was before. Hopefully this means that the dev is working in the background on this project and doesn't have time to post updates.

Well you could add more nodes in your config file in appdata roaming. I got all my nodes from Cryptopia as they seem to have updated active nodes all the time.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
titteringtacos

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:23:20 PM

This has happened to me a couple of times already and the only way I was able to fix it was to open Appdata and find CryptoJacks folder, open it and delete everything except for the wallet.dat file, just make a back up of the wallet.dat file just in case. Once done open up your wallet and it will start syncing up again and should fix your problem. Now there is a site that has an up to date blockchain which should help speed up the process  http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ but not sure if they can be trusted.

I have tried what you said but still it wont fix my wallet. I have to try the site you gave http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ to resync my wallet. This is risky but i have no choice. By the way mate how to get addnodes in cryptopia? Thanks
wood299

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:34:55 PM

I have tried what you said but still it wont fix my wallet. I have to try the site you gave http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ to resync my wallet. This is risky but i have no choice. By the way mate how to get addnodes in cryptopia? Thanks

addnode=178.63.60.137:33433
addnode=104.237.0.79:33433
addnode=85.25.194.204:33433
addnode=155.94.224.156:33433
addnode=109.195.204.131:33433
addnode=75.130.162.248:33433
addnode=24.11.45.99:33433
addnode=68.196.244.12:33433
addnode=27.253.50.0:33433
addnode=81.249.198.228:33433
addnode=86.103.147.87:33433

cryptojacks.conf

Should get you going. Was looking for this info for a week myself til Vel pointed me in the right direction.. thanks!
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

Thank you in advance.

Don't know if there will be another pump in the short term but we never know. Not sure why the dev doesn't post here much any more as I thought that it was looking good hear again a few weeks ago but now it's back to being silent like it was before. Hopefully this means that the dev is working in the background on this project and doesn't have time to post updates.

Well you could add more nodes in your config file in appdata roaming. I got all my nodes from Cryptopia as they seem to have updated active nodes all the time.

Cool i will try add more nodes.

Barbosa56

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:39:06 PM

The coin seems interesting ...

What are the future developments?

Roadmap is complete?

Why is Twitter outdated?

Does this coin have a telegram?

>>>  https://twitter.com/Counter5612 <<<
16cLdfK6WB6SUx5SgeArtpndxK7ZsiP9fq
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 11:50:40 PM

I'm sorry to hear that what I suggested hasn't fixed your problem as this has always fixed it for me when I lost power and had the same issue with the wallet giving me an error when trying to open it. Well I hope you can get it working again, yes it is risky but I have seen some devs recommend them so just scan the file once you download it. Now to get addnodes from Cryptopia, just go to their website and at the top you will see a tab Coin Info click on that and all the coins will come up. Now in the Search box type the coin you want and hit enter, now the coin will show up and then click on Connections and the Addnodes will come up, copy and paste them and you should be set to go again. Cryptopia seem to always have up to date nodes so that is why I use them all the time.

titteringtacos

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:49:11 PM

I'm sorry to hear that what I suggested hasn't fixed your problem as this has always fixed it for me when I lost power and had the same issue with the wallet giving me an error when trying to open it. Well I hope you can get it working again, yes it is risky but I have seen some devs recommend them so just scan the file once you download it. Now to get addnodes from Cryptopia, just go to their website and at the top you will see a tab Coin Info click on that and all the coins will come up. Now in the Search box type the coin you want and hit enter, now the coin will show up and then click on Connections and the Addnodes will come up, copy and paste them and you should be set to go again. Cryptopia seem to always have up to date nodes so that is why I use them all the time.

Hi Mate.. Im glad to say http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ help me with my syncing problem. My wallet is fixed now and staking. I will still copy the addnodes in cryptopia and paste in my cj folder so i wont be having a problem with my staking. Again thanks a lot for the help mate Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:18:44 PM

Hi Mate.. Im glad to say http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ help me with my syncing problem. My wallet is fixed now and staking. I will still copy the addnodes in cryptopia and paste in my cj folder so i wont be having a problem with my staking. Again thanks a lot for the help mate Smiley

I'm happy to hear that you got your wallet back up and running again. Now that you have it up and running I suggest that you make a backup of the blockchain each week like I have been doing just in case the power goes out again. It's simple to do just copy the peers.dat blk0001.dat database and txleveldb folders onto a usb stick and if you like also the wallet.dat file. By doing this it will save you time if this happens again.

AlUz

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:33:38 PM

I'm happy to hear that you got your wallet back up and running again. Now that you have it up and running I suggest that you make a backup of the blockchain each week like I have been doing just in case the power goes out again. It's simple to do just copy the peers.dat blk0001.dat database and txleveldb folders onto a usb stick and if you like also the wallet.dat file. By doing this it will save you time if this happens again.
Is there any news from dev? Roadmap?
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:45:03 PM

Is there any news from dev? Roadmap?

No news updates as far as I know but I'm used to it now as the dev goes MIA for a while and then comes back here with some updates. I just hope this time the dev has something big that he has been working on as this coin needs it right now.

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

I saw this coin on topia I was going to buy some but came here to see if the dev is active and if community is supporting this crypto but it look like this crypto is dead. Dev not here updating with news and not many people post here so I not buy any because I not know if this will have a future.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 11:48:18 PM

I saw this coin on topia I was going to buy some but came here to see if the dev is active and if community is supporting this crypto but it look like this crypto is dead. Dev not here updating with news and not many people post here so I not buy any because I not know if this will have a future.

I think you did the right thing not buying right now as the dev has gone MIA even though I see that he logs in on this forum but can't seem to come here and give us supporters an update on where CJ is currently at. I've been supporting this coin for a long time now and I am a little disappointed to see no updates or no work being done on the coin. What happen to these other coin devs buying CJ and helping support the price? 

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 05:44:28 AM

I think you did the right thing not buying right now as the dev has gone MIA even though I see that he logs in on this forum but can't seem to come here and give us supporters an update on where CJ is currently at. I've been supporting this coin for a long time now and I am a little disappointed to see no updates or no work being done on the coin. What happen to these other coin devs buying CJ and helping support the price? 

I think I do the right thing to because I see no dev here for long time so I not sure why this coin not 1 satoshi yet because that is where it should be now. People still trade this crypto on exchange but volume is low now and price just stay at 10 satoshi, sometime 8 or 9 satoshi.
AlUz

Activity: 459

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:57:02 PM

Always it's difficult to buy when price is dropping. And community  supports this crypto at low level.
But I hope when price will be 50-100 sat people will come back. And community  will support this crypto at high level !!!!!
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 11:25:23 PM

Always it's difficult to buy when price is dropping. And community  supports this crypto at low level.
But I hope when price will be 50-100 sat people will come back. And community  will support this crypto at high level !!!!!

That is very true but the only way this coin will get back up to where you say is if the dev comes here and updates the community and shows some developments. If not then I'm sad to say it but the coin will continue to stay around the current price unless it is pumped which it was not long ago. And yes it was a pump and dump in which I could of sold everything I own but decided to stick by the coin and dev but maybe it was the wrong thing to do now as it seems nothing is going on here.

pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2017, 05:42:49 AM

Its sometimes comical to see people messaging that Developer has Vanished n other bla bla stuff

Do understand Development is something which cannot be created in a Single day and there is no need to give minute by minute Updates

Do remember CJ was at 10 satoshis when BTC was 400 $ and CJ is at 10 Satoshi when BTC is 4000 $

It means the value of CJ in $$ terms rose 10X

As i said i am working on Surge coin with a German Team and also trying to add some features to CJ. However due to BTC surge all the developments are halted and once again we will be starting to make our coins a better ones...
Ayomayowa

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:50:13 AM

Its sometimes comical to see people messaging that Developer has Vanished n other bla bla stuff

Do understand Development is something which cannot be created in a Single day and there is no need to give minute by minute Updates

Do remember CJ was at 10 satoshis when BTC was 400 $ and CJ is at 10 Satoshi when BTC is 4000 $

It means the value of CJ in $$ terms rose 10X

As i said i am working on Surge coin with a German Team and also trying to add some features to CJ. However due to BTC surge all the developments are halted and once again we will be starting to make our coins a better ones...

Nice One Thanks For the update  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: