Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CJ / XBR] CryptoJacksCoin-X13 POW/POS | XBR SWAP Completed  (Read 72189 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Rumstaerae

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

Can you tell the explorer url or update the nodes
The one from ce is broken: http://node1.cryptojacks.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarcusMillstrom

Activity: 392
Merit: 211

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

Hi bro here you have the links.

http://cryptoguru.tk/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=CJ

http://pool.hashrefinery.com/explorer/CJ

Rumstaerae

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

http://[Suspicious link removed]/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=CJ

thanks works perfect again
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

http://[Suspicious link removed]/CurrencyInfo/index.php?Currency=CJ

thanks works perfect again

Cool.

MJarve

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

Thank you very much for your response.
I had already done part 1 but it did not work.
I did part 2 and again it did not work.
It is not the problem with antivirus or firewall either.
Of note, I do not know how relevant it is but when I start the program it open very quickly. From my experience with other wallets, it should normally take 1 minute or so to upload the block index.
Anyway, any other solution?

I had the same problem even after doing all of the above, my Kaspersky anti-virus had it white-listed so I presumed it wasn't that.

After many failed attempts I switched off the Kaspersky firewall and the windows firewall popped up asking me if it wanted to allow the CJ wallet. I said yes, then, it worked.

I turned Kaspersky back on and have had no issue since.

Let us know either way if you get back on track Smiley
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

Of note, I do not know how relevant it is but when I start the program it open very quickly. From my experience with other wallets, it should normally take 1 minute or so to upload the block index.

I had the same problem even after doing all of the above, my Kaspersky anti-virus had it white-listed so I presumed it wasn't that.

After many failed attempts I switched off the Kaspersky firewall and the windows firewall popped up asking me if it wanted to allow the CJ wallet. I said yes, then, it worked.

Good to know i will take this info with me for next time. THX

MJarve

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Just needs tlc does the cj wallet Smiley
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Just needs tlc does the cj wallet Smiley

Definitely.

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

I decided to load up on some more CryptopJacks to help build my staking weight as I have noticed that the network weight has been increasing recently. I'm really looking forward to this year once we start seeing more developments. And then masternodes which will really give CJ the boost it needs.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
marqric

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:06:11 AM

I decided to load up on some more CryptopJacks to help build my staking weight as I have noticed that the network weight has been increasing recently. I'm really looking forward to this year once we start seeing more developments. And then masternodes which will really give CJ the boost it needs.

Yes, masternode will definitely bring this coin back to life and will increase it's value.
I believe the dev is already planning/working on  making this coin a masternode coin.

Hope to hear from the dev soon on the roadmap to masternode.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:44:16 PM

Yes, masternode will definitely bring this coin back to life and will increase it's value.
I believe the dev is already planning/working on  making this coin a masternode coin.

Yes, I'm waiting for this news for long time and I believe this masternode will be implemented in this early 2018 . it's very necessary to push CJ on the rally and I think that this masternode needs 1 million CJ for running . We can collect as many cheap coins as possible for a masternode in next months .
marqric

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:40:25 AM

Yes, I'm waiting for this news for long time and I believe this masternode will be implemented in this early 2018 . it's very necessary to push CJ on the rally and I think that this masternode needs 1 million CJ for running . We can collect as many cheap coins as possible for a masternode in next months .

Do you really think it is gonna be 1M CJ will be needed for masternode?
hmmm, if that's the case, i need to load more coins on my bag. I am only 80% completed right now.
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

Do you really think it is gonna be 1M CJ will be needed for masternode?
hmmm, if that's the case, i need to load more coins on my bag. I am only 80% completed right now.

1M is too high you also have to take into account that it should also be feasible if the price is very high
1K or 2K is high enough if you look at other AltCoins that amount is much lower with here and there an exception

crypto1337

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Any discord? Smiley Must say i see potential in this coin, anybody knows any info about the MN?
MarcusMillstrom

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:23:43 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 01:03:18 AM by MarcusMillstrom

Any discord? Smiley Must say i see potential in this coin, anybody knows any info about the MN?

Soon there will be a discord channel but there is no direct ETA.

And the Master Nodes are still being worked on, as soon as there is more news it will be brought out.
First to kom out is the white paper, the planning for this is at the end of the month moor ore les.

Official telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/EVrFfVFI2SiMurR6OfdhLQ

easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

Wake up and smell the coffee folks theres no mn's coming to this coin

Have any of you actually read the 2 threads all the way through? Im assuming none of you have if you actually think the dev will produce mn's on cj, not a chance in hell

The dev (who i have praised for his coding skills and knowledge) only uses cj to raise some cash for himself, he comes along once in a blue moon to feed us all some dross about middle east this and middle east that, price goes up he makes some cash then we never hear from him in months, while all the time he is making wallets for other coins, releasing surge plus whatever else he does

before anyone has a go at me please read the 2 threads about cj and see what conclusion u come too, if you havent rread the 2 threads then dont bother replying to my post as u will be talking bull

THIS IS NOT FUD, it is though my honest opinion

btw i still hold over 200,000 cj from an initial bag of 1,000,000

just to add, it is still possible to make cash from cj thanks to the dev shilling back and forward u just need to buy when the price is low, thanks for that at least dev!
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:16:12 AM

Have any of you actually read the 2 threads all the way through? Im assuming none of you have if you actually think the dev will produce mn's on cj, not a chance in hell

The dev (who i have praised for his coding skills and knowledge) only uses cj to raise some cash for himself, he comes along once in a blue moon to feed us all some dross about middle east this and middle east that, price goes up he makes some cash then we never hear from him in months, while all the time he is making wallets for other coins, releasing surge plus whatever else he does

before anyone has a go at me please read the 2 threads about cj and see what conclusion u come too, if you havent rread the 2 threads then dont bother replying to my post as u will be talking bull

just to add, it is still possible to make cash from cj thanks to the dev shilling back and forward u just need to buy when the price is low, thanks for that at least dev!

Ya Thanks for giving your opinion

Yes We have made promises but sometimes things wont go in our favor always as we need to depend on many factors and we not being full time on this

We are working on MN for sure

Good to know you are still holding some cj Smiley
easypeasy

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:07:24 AM

Yes We have made promises but sometimes things wont go in our favor always as we need to depend on many factors and we not being full time on this

Glad u didnt take it the wrong way, as despite my dubious wording in parts, ive been a cj holder for a while now and nothing would give me greater pleasure than for u to produce mn's on cj and leave me looking like a right twat, truly i would love that!

In 3 or 6 months if the dev does produce the goods feel free anyone to bring this posting back up and i will issue a grovelling apology to all concerned

peace and prosperity to all
crypto1337

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

Soon there will be a discord channel but there is no direct ETA.

And the Master Nodes are still being worked on, as soon as there is more news it will be brought out.
First to kom out is the white paper, the planning for this is at the end of the month moor ore les.

https://i.imgur.com/A49ORXo.jpg

Official telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/EVrFfVFI2SiMurR6OfdhLQ

Okey awesome, but if you want i can setup a discord channel for the coin right now if people want. Discord is important. Cant wait for the whitepaper too Smiley
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:55:00 PM

Thank you for your news . I'm still holding more 1 million CJ coins for staking and waiting for masternode fully completed .
I always believe on your project  and maybe it will become a hot project in this year .
If somebody has not yet bought this CJ , Should buy it now with cheap price to be ready for setting up a masternode in next months .
 This is a smart investment for this project now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: