Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P Exchange  (Read 49126 times)
WolfySerb

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:45:27 AM

Does anyone having a problem with withdrawal stuck in processing status???
Its been a while, but i am still not received my coins,and i need them urgently  Angry
No reply from their support yet.
branners82

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:13:33 PM

https://mercatox.com/img/forum-header.png

We would like to present universal market platform https://mercatox.com. It is a unique creation in the world of digital money, based on multi-language platform. It combines automated trading, payment service, Peer-to-Peer sharing based on "smart contracts" and many other features.

We are planning to provide not just a service with different abilities, but create a new financial market in the digital world.

Nowadays we surrounded by different kinds and types of electronic money systems. We connected them all on a single platform.

About MERCATOX and our plans

-   Mercatox is a modern service for accessing e-currency and cryptocurrency exchange markets. Mercatox is convenient and advantageous platform for trade, exchange of various currencies, which can be used by both experienced traders as well as beginners.

-   Lending traders. Mercatox will allow traders to raise funds for margin by trading on the stock exchange as well as for investors to invest and earn income on the loan.

-   E-wallet with a wide range of payment instruments for personal and commercial use.

-   Trading platform for commercial partnerships for the franchise within the «White Label» format

-   Peer-to-peer exchange of electronic currencies, where users can exchange any digital title signs (all the world banks, payment systems, virtual, gaming, cryptocurrency and more). Transactions on P2P exchange are done through the service secure transactions via Mercatox or smart contracts Ethereum, bypassing the platform wallets.

There are following features available at the moment :

–   Trading on the Exchange using most popular currencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Payeer, PerfectMoney, OkPay, Ya.Money, Dogecoin, Dash, Monero, Cloakcoin, ZCash (more to be added)
–   3 types of orders: Limit, Market, Stop
–   Security Settings; Two step authorization; white IP addresses list
–   E-Wallet Loan more
-   Merchant API and Public API for developers

MERCATOX Benefits:

Two level affiliate program Loan more
Loyalty Program Loan more
Low Rates

Share participation in the project:
MERCATOX crowdfunding campaign<Finished>

The campaign started on November 20th and it ran for 30 days. We offered 5% of MERCA digital securities for sale during this campaign, which represent platform stakes of mercatox.com.
MERCATOX crowdfunding campaign is now finished! Crowdfunding campaign results

What does “MERCA” stand for?

"MERCA" (digital signs MERCATOX) - is a share of MERCATOX income. Loan more

At the moment MERCA can be purchased on exchange. Currency pair MERCA/BTC

Latest news

Follow us Facebook Twitter

Contact us: info@mercatox.com

Complete scam and rip off, how XRB even want to be associated with these people is beyond me. There goes $5000 down the drain. Wankers...
hitsch

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:06:27 PM

i send support twice
first support ticket is for xrb and mercatox dont answer
second support ticket is for another and mercatox answer that
is that normal ? Huh

I'm considering to open a scam accusation if mercatox within 48hours won't solve my issue.

I'm really tired; It is also not possibile to not receive any reply from them (Any one !!!).

i send support twice
first support ticket is for xrb and mercatox dont answer
second support ticket is for another and mercatox answer that
is that normal ? Huh

I'm considering to open a scam accusation if mercatox within 48hours won't solve my issue.

I'm really tired; It is also not possibile to not receive any reply from them (Any one !!!).

me too,if mercatox dont solve my issue.
i will open a scam accusation

I'm waiting since 4 days now for my deposit. Support doesnt answer at all. Its redicioulos.
olarsson

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

I have problems logging in with 2FA. Timereset does not help.
Ruairi

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 08:34:27 AM by Ruairi

2FA not authenticating on the exchange. UPDATE: Fixed by setting phone to automatic network time
Barbaric

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

when will XRB withdrawals be available???
jonissimus2

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:03:10 AM

All users pay YOU money as a commission for transactions, withdrawal and input. You, in turn, must provide quality and stable services. Why does not it work for you? Why do people wait for a few days to withdraw coins? Because of you, I can not sleep, tk. the price for my coins has increased. I spend my nerves, time and money, you compensate me for this? And why do I pay you a commission? Cancel or send payment 3A117973EC9E43F20FBFDEBAB8A13F33
pfft

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

Why webside is down ?
yobigd20

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

mercatox is a scam exchange that generates fake trades on their books in order to entice users to use it.

I sat here the other day trying to sell one coin, when I kept seeing orders hit the order history that never were hitting any of the buy or sell books.  like 1000+ coin trades.  I got frustrated with this and kept canceling my sell order (I was always at the top of the sell order book) and lowering my price over and over again.  Eventually I just set my sell order to literally 1 value ABOVE the highest order in the buy book.  There were no buy or sell orders there, completely open.  and guess what, MORE fake trades kept going into the order history page at the price I was sitting at!! this exchange is a massive scam!

attached photo is proof

paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:08:48 PM

Why webside is down ?

Good question!

cryptovitro

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

their twitter account says their domain is on HOLD... it doesnt make sense at all. No body can put a Domain on hold... once the domain is registered it is LIVE until expired. so what is this stupid excuse???
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

this site didnt inspire confidence but I still wanted to buy some pos token
well bad choice but my bad
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7103

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

Dear Users, we found what is the problem, we thought it was DDoS, but our domain registrator put our domain on hold. We took all steps needed to unlock access to our site. But it can take some time. Don't worry. All coins are safe. We are doing our best to solve the situation.
[1] https://twitter.com/MercatoxCom/status/948257495960702976

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pdiogo

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:06:11 PM

their twitter account says their domain is on HOLD... it doesnt make sense at all. No body can put a Domain on hold... once the domain is registered it is LIVE until expired. so what is this stupid excuse???

It seems to be true. Check it out: https://twitter.com/JBP_Cashback/status/948277379549618177
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

mercatox is a scam exchange that generates fake trades on their books in order to entice users to use it.

I sat here the other day trying to sell one coin, when I kept seeing orders hit the order history that never were hitting any of the buy or sell books.  like 1000+ coin trades.  I got frustrated with this and kept canceling my sell order (I was always at the top of the sell order book) and lowering my price over and over again.  Eventually I just set my sell order to literally 1 value ABOVE the highest order in the buy book.  There were no buy or sell orders there, completely open.  and guess what, MORE fake trades kept going into the order history page at the price I was sitting at!! this exchange is a massive scam!

attached photo is proof

Your picture proves nothing actually.
If u want o make sure your sale goes through u should sell into the buy orders .. u cant say none buys my sell order so its a scam .. thats only true if people are buying other higher priced sell orders while your order is active . your picture doesnt not prove that In fact what your picture does show is that Very Little activity on the coin you are trading in so these 1000+ coin trades u claim to have seen ill just have to say that you are either clueless or dishonest.

Do i personally think merc is legit and a great exchange .. ill let u know in a few months i dont know yet but what ive seen so far im not a huge fan.

But your post and picture proves NOTHING besides that you are probably very new to trading or spreading FUD.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
pannametta

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

how many time does it take for now to get level up verification (from 1btc to 5btc) at mercatox?
HuckelFinn

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

Just registered two days ago to buy a coin

Worst experience ever, now I'm just stucked and feel like an idiot sitting in the desert
cryptovitro

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

i could not sell my XRB at $35 because their site was down, now the price has gone down to $26. who the HELL is responsible for my financial loss???
These idiots mention on their twitter account that the site will be up in 15 minutes, then u see it was twitted 6 hours ago !!!
if the problem was the domain, the domain is now up. why is the site not up?
this is the second time in one month that this site goes down for days and people lose money because they can not access their coins on time. This can not be accidental, there must be something behind it. they take the site down, they sell my XRB when price is up, wait till it goes down, buy back at lower prices and put it in my wallet. they pocket tons of money this way.....
this is the worst experience with exchange websites I have ever had. i will NEVER buy anything on this site any more...
cryptovitro

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

they just twitted they have suspended the website temporarily and we should not worry about our coins.... REALLY??
you suspend the website, we have no address or phone number from you, we have no way of reaching you, you have millions of dollars of coins in your possession, and we should NOT worry??? That is exactly when i am worried....
My next step will be legal action against the owner: Mr. Ronald RODRIGUEZ LEON,
Mr. Rodriguez, please explain what you are doing before we take any legal action.
Efendix

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:03:58 PM

Hello,

10 hours ago, they twitted:
The service will be restored within 15 minutes. All coins are safe!

3 hours ago, they twitted one more time:
Dear Users. Due to the huge overload of our service we forced temporarily suspend website for optimizing our system. The service will be restored Don't worry All coins are SAFE! Sorry for inconvenience.

I hope I'm wrong, but it seems that we are f*ucked by Mercatox...
Do you know if we can do something all together againts them?

Thanks,

Efendix
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: