Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:05:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MERCATOX - Cryptocurrency and E-currency Exchange. E-wallet. P2P Exchange  (Read 49126 times)
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

yes its seems they turned scam i lost all my hard earned money on this site .. no one responding on tickets no reply on fb too

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
The_Don

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

52 hours dont processing my withdraw btc and XRB.cant not think mer scam but have reply to people .if not reply and keep silent i think i will czary .i have 0,029 and 55 XRB withdraw.omg my money plz plz plz plz
i have 5 btc in mercatox  Angry Angry is there any chance to get our money refunded..  ? not replying means potential scammers .. deposit working fine but withdraw not working ....may be i will going to committ sucide  once scam prooved Grin

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:05:14 PM

///////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////   WARNING   ///////////////////

I wrote to the support like a week ago, no answer.

I made a withdraw yesterday: NOT PROCESSED

My suggestion:
Don't deposit your money there! Super fast in depositing....but you will never get them back!
A lot of people have this type of problems from this platform. This is very bad for the users of this exchange. There were already a very small amount of people trading on this exchange and if they will also scam or torture them then they will also flew away from there and others will also not come to there and it will be the failure of their business. better is that if they give focus to their platform and make it more famous among the traders and in this way they will earn a high income from their exchange. While if they will stay inactive then they will earn nothing.
yuvalgov

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Is this the new Gox? or MertaGox?
CryptoEurope

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

Seems tron withraw started work today. Seen peoples getting funds.

We have to wait, theres nothing we can do. As always mercatox will come width solution last.
Probably only few peoples working on exchange so.
The_Don

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

no reply from 7 days   Sad Sad scam done @mercatox  Huh Huh Huh

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 01:07:31 AM

IMO Mercatox is not a scam. There is good intent , but their whole system is overloaded. I have made more than 20 withdrawals in the last month. Most have come through eventually, although there are currently 3 still in processing from a couple days ago. 2 withdrawals did come through in the last hour.

There are several factors which make things appear chaotic.

1. Daily limits.

2. Wallet maintenance.

3. Temporary need for manual processing in some cases.

These interact to create a seemingly random unreliability.
CryptoEurope

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

Im not saying its scam or anything.

We heard on some ubdates:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7qagjd/mercatox_update

RaiBlocks node news:

https://twitter.com/IcarusGlider/status/952224003565015042

Atm xrb withraw not possible in any exchanges, but the devs working to make it possible (nod problems).

Hope that helps. There alot slow trading platforms like coinfalcon there btc withraw takes over week. I think some of them approving all withraw by hand just not to get ripped by hackers.
cephalicarnage

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

Hi everyone,

5 days ago I've ordered 50000 DOGE on mercatox, but the transaction is still not concluded, i.e. it remains in "active orders" but my DOGE are still not in my wallet (the bitocoin I've used to buy DOGE results "on order").

According to you, this delay is normal or I've to start worrying?

Thanks for the help
happytrees7

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:12:50 PM

automatic btc withdrawal seems to be working now.
besides, anyone get the 5btc verification recently? I submitted two weeks ago and as you might guess, still no reply or verification.
freshstorm92

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:18:35 PM

hi, i have a withdrawal of 0.083btc pending since 12-Jan, please be quickly processed it as it's too long ( still not paid and dont have txid)
I have write you a support ticket but no answer either

TeamIntellect

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

Maybe you should look at other coins? For example Enigmacoin (XNG)
olarsson

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

Has anyone been able to sell or withdraw recently? When I try to sell XRB I get logged out. I can not put orders.
fivemarcus

Activity: 84

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

How can I verify the originality of a token?
There could be tokens with the same name, for example

stronghands101

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:18:27 PM

MULTIPLE ISSUES WITH MERCATOX - I WILL SUE! TX: 013823ef356b77aad34096a021a850c8

I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a withdraw.

Your site says you will produce results in a certain amount of time, and yet people are waiting 2 weeks. As I have ICOs that need funding, I am in desperate need of the coins because I can not turn my cash into cryptocurrency at the moment.

That being said, if my issue is not resolved by today, I will be enacting my legal team (yes, this means lawyer) in order to formally sue MERCATOX

Do I care if I will win or not? At this point, no, but you are wasting time, and having me lose out on potential 10,000 dollar gains by making me wait this long. If my funds are not sent to the appropriate addresses by the end of today, I will be sending you a lawsuit so that the time you have wasted mine will be appropriately wasted of yours. With pages and pages of evidence, calling MERCATOX a scam and people waiting times longer than what is promised on your website, I am sure the courts will love siding with a cryptocurrency exchange versus the average person, or am I mistaken into thinking you will actually ever win this?

Edit: They are most likely using your money to reinvest for themselves and then returning it back to you after making profits!
pablitos

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

now he does not even send me the mail, to enter my account, what happens in mercatox?
The_Don

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

automatic btc withdrawal seems to be working now.
besides, anyone get the 5btc verification recently? I submitted two weeks ago and as you might guess, still no reply or verification.

no its not my withdrwal still pending from last 7 days .... and supprt not replying idiot scammers  Angry Angry Angry Angry

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
The_Don

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:37:47 AM

seems btc withdrwal working now .. they fixed it thanks team merca  Smiley

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
btcinsight

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

When was the last time we got some information from Mercatox? It seems it has been several days/weeks since the last ticket response, public announcement, sign of life in general...

Bitrated user: 2btcinsight.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

My withdraw from january 11th until now still proccess didnt accept amd every day i send message for mercatox support but is not respon from them.really im disappointed to use mercatox and i never use again

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: