Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:33:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you think will be a best time to buy bitcoin?  (Read 11736 times)
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:42:11 PM

I think that there are some days to buy BTC with cheap price . Next year it will be over 1,000$.
I will  hold it for long term .

If you are going to buy now and then bitcoin will be fall next year you will cry for sure wait for the best time earn atleast 0.01 bitcoin from website or any site that you can get this and then trade this coin try to grow them in trading and gambling.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:08:37 PM

When do you think will be a best time to buy bitcoin and when is the best time to keep bitcoin first before selling?

it seems you have missed already the best time to buy bitcoin when it was on the $700+ price value . but actually any time is the best time to buy bitcoin but as of now if you are going to buy some amount of bitcoin you need to analyze first if bitcoin will continue on price jumping or else you should be ready for the risk because we are not sure if bitcoins' price will proceed to $1000 value .
The price of Bitcoin will fluctuate in future so don't worry you will get enough chance to buy it at lower price. According to the recent trends it seems like it will touch $1000 soon. Good amount of earning is possible through trading if trader is active and pay attention towards price movement of Bitcoins.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:00:34 PM

Usually, the price of the bitcoin goes down after New Year's Day, it's a good time to buy bitcoins.
That is true. I expect this pump to run its end before the end of the year. Still, it is a great achievement to see these levels. And then the starting months of 2017 we should see a correction with good entry opportunities again.

this space is intentionally left blank
SheHadMANHands
Legendary

Activity: 1168

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:41:45 PM

Usually, the price of the bitcoin goes down after New Year's Day, it's a good time to buy bitcoins.
That is true. I expect this pump to run its end before the end of the year. Still, it is a great achievement to see these levels. And then the starting months of 2017 we should see a correction with good entry opportunities again.

Yes, what goes up, must come down... its just a question of patience...
talikila

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:02:46 AM

I think that there are some days to buy BTC with cheap price . Next year it will be over 1,000$.

If you are going to buy now and then bitcoin will be fall next year you will cry for sure wait for the best time earn atleast 0.01 bitcoin from website or any site that you can get this and then trade this coin try to grow them in trading and gambling.

who is crying , guy? you are joking . It keeps up rising all times. I will sell it over 1,000$  really at 1120$ and get a big profit then
you will cry when BTC reaches over 1,000$ . Believe me. Guy
kaixinfaa

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:32:19 AM

if you have enough fiat money for buying bitcoins then do it today without hesitation or else you will regret that you won't buy earlier.
Don't expect the price to go down. Maybe tomorrow will go higher.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:43:43 AM

if you have enough fiat money for buying bitcoins then do it today without hesitation or else you will regret that you won't buy earlier.
Don't expect the price to go down. Maybe tomorrow will go higher.

Any price under $1k will be a great bargain next year when the price is $3k+

Fiat Cash is losing value, I don't know how many times I have to tell people paper money is becoming increasingly worthless and you should get rid of it as soon as you get it and buy something real like btc, gold, land etc
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:11:23 PM

I think there are more factors that can lead to a price increase next year. But I agree that it is necessary to have the correct timing, the price may drop a little for the next few days, especially after the recent pump, but this is also difficult to predict.
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:01:19 PM

I agree with the people that are saying you should wait because I'm thinking the same the price is now too high to buy, with this price there is less more chance on good profits, so..

Do you think that the price will become even lower in the future? The more you are going to wait the price to dump that more that you will miss the chance of earning decent amount as the price keeps on increasing. Better buy while the price is considered 'low' today because in the future the price will reach its 4 digit value.
perhaps this is the right time to buy a bitcoin, but you must continue to see the development that is happening, because this is a bit risky. Well, bitcoin prices could be up to $ 1000 price, but the price can go down at any time. if you dare to take risks, then you should buy it now, because I think this is the right time.

buy a little bit at a time .......thats the key
erratic trading you can lose the farm too easily (start saving up in MBITS )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727281.0
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:01:24 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when its price drop because theres a big possibility that the price of it will rise again. Bitcoin price graph is not stable as you expecting but right now its being more stable because theres a lot of new investors that having a good interest in this crypto currency

It is good for us. So better buy now but make sure that you will not be in scammed man on buying and buy it in low price dude not on the same value of bitcoin now Cheesy.
alphablitzer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:37:37 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is when its price drop because theres a big possibility that the price of it will rise again. Bitcoin price graph is not stable as you expecting but right now its being more stable because theres a lot of new investors that having a good interest in this crypto currency

It is good for us. So better buy now but make sure that you will not be in scammed man on buying and buy it in low price dude not on the same value of bitcoin now Cheesy.

I agree with this. Better not to be scammed with HYIP, Ponzi, people, etc. The price go higher because of the investors? I'm not familiar with how it drives the price up or down. The value keeps on rising (except for yesterday, I remember it going to $940)
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:09:00 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 04:04:24 PM by royalfestus

The demand for bitcoin is still high, so also the publicity is getting to the end of the world. I cant state the price it could get low because 2017 promise a busy blockchain. With most prediction it get higher toward the end of the year, so the early months into the end of the year could be a better time

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:16:41 PM

The demand for bitcoin is still high, so also the publicity is getting to the end of the world. I cant state the price it could get now because 2017 promise a busy blockchain. With most prediction it get higher toward the end of the year, so the early months into the end of the year could be a better time

if this rise is covered in mainstream media it could start a panic frenzy and a new ATH
i would rather have my coins safe than be waiting to buy them in case that happens .......
Paritor

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:21:33 PM

The demand for bitcoin is still high, so also the publicity is getting to the end of the world. I cant state the price it could get now because 2017 promise a busy blockchain. With most prediction it get higher toward the end of the year, so the early months into the end of the year could be a better time

if this rise is covered in mainstream media it could start a panic frenzy and a new ATH
i would rather have my coins safe than be waiting to buy them in case that happens .......

I hope it is not covered so that I can buy more now.

▄▄████████▄▄
  ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
 ▄█▀   ▄████▄   ▀█▄               ▄▄██████▄▄
▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄             ▄█▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀█▄
██     ▀████▀     ██            ▄█▀  ████  ▀█▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██            ██    ▀▀    ██
██    ████████    ██            ▀█▄ ▄████▄ ▄█▀
▀█▄  ██████████  ▄█▀             ▀█▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄█▀
 ▀█▄ ▀████████▀ ▄█▀               ████████▀▀
  ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀               ██
    ▀▀████████▀▀██▄             ██
                 ▀██ ▄▄██████▄▄██
                   ███▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀██▄
                  ▄█▀   ████   ▀█▄
                  ██    ▀██▀    ██
                  ██    ▄▄▄▄    ██
                  ▀█▄  ██████  ▄█▀
                   ▀██▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄██▀
                     ▀▀██████▀▀
REPME

██  ▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀  ██

██  ▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀▄██
  ▄██▀
██▀  ██
TRANSPARENT LINKING & SOCIAL RECRUITING WILL
DOMINATE THE GLOBAL HR INDUSTRY
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 04:11:41 PM

The demand for bitcoin is still high, so also the publicity is getting to the end of the world. I cant state the price it could get low because 2017 promise a busy blockchain. With most prediction it get higher toward the end of the year, so the early months into the end of the year could be a better time
Yes the demand of bitcoin is still high in other country and they are the reason why the bitcoin price is boosting that fast i don't believe this happen after a long year waiting for the bitcoin price to be increase let's see what will happen next year or by the end of this month what would be the bitcoin price?

CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:18:49 PM

I hope it is not covered so that I can buy more now.

it will be in the news for sure  ,esp in tech and financial publications  soon as they
 looking back over 2016  Bitcoin  was the investment that beat gold and property and stocks and everything else and looks poised to do it again in 2017 .......
better to have your btc bought and secured safe in your cold storage
than a handful of devaluing cash when the price jumps to $3k+  ....

anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:17:20 PM

The best time we got to buy bitcoin was at the time of bitfinex hack. You could have got bitcoin some where around $550 levels. Always buy any commodity or stock when market is scared and is busy selling at cheap prices. Right now, I would suggest you invest 50% of your capital into bitcoin as it looks like it will go up and up. Use the other 50% to get in if bitcoin corrects again due to any unexpected news.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:04:45 PM

Yes after some significant increase in price, buyers were increase in the market because people are assuming more rise in price in near future. Increasing demand has positive impact on price but I am afraid that if the price will fall many people are in loss because of it. Hopefully, that falling back will not be possible until bitcoin tests $2000 levels.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:36:24 PM

The best time we got to buy bitcoin was at the time of bitfinex hack. You could have got bitcoin some where around $550 levels. Always buy any commodity or stock when market is scared and is busy selling at cheap prices. Right now, I would suggest you invest 50% of your capital into bitcoin as it looks like it will go up and up. Use the other 50% to get in if bitcoin corrects again due to any unexpected news.
I guess it is quite reasonable to put it any buys on hold just now. We should see a dip in next two, three weeks the latest. The price was going up like crazy last two weeks, and going further at this pace is unsustainable. There will be plenty of good buying opportunities ahead, just be patient. That is the key.

this space is intentionally left blank
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:14:20 PM

I guess it is quite reasonable to put it any buys on hold just now. We should see a dip in next two, three weeks the latest. The price was going up like crazy last two weeks, and going further at this pace is unsustainable. There will be plenty of good buying opportunities ahead, just be patient. That is the key.

I agree, better watch the trading closely, you can time your buying during price dip.  That way you can have profit once the price recover.  If you notice, you can earn 10 to 20 dollar just by playing with the current dip and rise of price.  This might be a short term trading, but if you timed it right that bitcoin have price rolled back at 100 USD less, then probably that is the time to buy Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: