Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 116651 times)
xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:42:12 PM

please add a screenshot of your fraud report (score and reasons you got frozen for)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

KaToT you have no arguments , no proof, hiding your fraud report score and acting you dont know what is it...
 just repeating your meanless shit, random blahblah like interpol , take out your money etc...  

people please ignore this shit, he will be silent when we will ignore this kid..  You got more attention than you deserve you piece of shit!
KaToT

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

please add a screenshot of your fraud report (score and reasons you got frozen for)
Just say us who are you and how can you evalute fraud score ? how do you know what fraud score means ?explain it please.
anyone other than xnd know what tthis score means ?
Just @mexicantarget and her persons can know it !

Explain yourself to us, please !
KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

^^ when you're so stupid and bad at cheating that you get caught by automated software lolo

also, how did you submit a complaint to interpol as long as you don't even know mex's gender =))

PS. What;s your FRAUD SCORE? Smiley (it's displayed under the 'account frozen' notification)
We will se the @mexicantarget ' s score after two days.

Just say us what fraud score means and how do you know that the score result  means ?
How you can ban my account which i deposited with money ? Just say me one reason. why ?
Where is my money now ?
Do you have brain ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743077.0

Do YOU have brain ?
You are too funy.
KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:25:25 PM

KaToT you have no arguments , no proof, hiding your fraud report score and acting you dont know what is it...
 just repeating your meanless shit, random blahblah like interpol , take out your money etc...  

people please ignore this shit, he will be silent when we will ignore this kid..  You got more attention than you deserve you piece of shit!
Ignore me if you want to lost your money. tomos81 wants it. It is your choice !
Check this :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1672870.msg31199467#msg31199467
BCHFaucet

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

^^ when you're so stupid and bad at cheating that you get caught by automated software lolo

also, how did you submit a complaint to interpol as long as you don't even know mex's gender =))

PS. What;s your FRAUD SCORE? Smiley (it's displayed under the 'account frozen' notification)
We will se the @mexicantarget ' s score after two days.

Just say us what fraud score means and how do you know that the score result  means ?
How you can ban my account which i deposited with money ? Just say me one reason. why ?
Where is my money now ?
Do you have brain ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1743077.0

Do YOU have brain ?
You are too funy.
and you are too stupid
you still havent posted the screenshot of the fraud score btw, thats a nice sign of you being a cheater
vaibhavsingh

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

ehh everyone, how about we just mass report his posts to the mods. I don't think he's gonna shut up until his btct account gets banned for spamming.  Tongue

KaToT

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:01:19 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:25:50 AM by KaToT

ehh everyone, how about we just mass report his posts to the mods. I don't think he's gonna shut up until his btct account gets banned for spamming.  Tongue

Just answer this really simple question :

Where is my deposited money to faucethub.io now ?
Everyone is speaking other than @mexicantarget

It is simple we need faucethub.io ' s REAL contact and tax details. If you know just share it with us, USA and Turkey tax agent and INTERPOL. is it hard ?

You are stealing money from people and want to ban accounts from mods. You are really funny.

It is not first time to catch cheaters for me . I am 48 years old and I catched cheaters before many times. You will see the faucethub.io 's document here like this :

https://hizliresim.com/lO4B9Q

Just google it what "ağır ceza mahkemesi" means !

Be aware from faucethub.io if you don't want to lost your money. I advice to you withdraw your money from it before too late.

faucethub.io is doing money business but it doesn't have contact and tax details to share it with us. Why ?
How can you trust a ghost ?
@mexicantarget are you a ghost or not ? Will you share your contact and tax details with us ?
May be you are a Nigerian person and your name is Tobagabriel. is it true ?
xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

please stop posting until you provide a screenshot with the fraud score and reasons you got frozen for ^^

mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:25:28 AM by mexicantarget

Not gonna even bother what KaToT is posting.
His account is a account made to talk sh*t about my sites.

Just go through all his posts and you'll see him threatening me.
The hell is wrong with people, lol.

He can't even provide simple details, like account name, so I check why did he got frozen.
Kuhner99

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

Hey! Does faucethub plan to add some new altcoins? Also I understand why you have altcoins like Litecoin, Ether, etc. , because they are used by the community. But do people really trade with coins like potcoin or primecoin?
KaToT

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:18:26 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 05:42:00 PM by KaToT

He can't even provide simple details, like account name, so I check why did he got frozen.

@mexicantarget Just answer this simple question for faucethub.io users :

Are you freezing faucethub.io accounts which deposited with coins and money in it ?

faucethub.io users have to know this and wait you to answer it !

There would be no reason for you to do it !
I am very old faucet owner. My nick at faucethub.io is : kav8.com
My faucet is : kav8.com since 2014, you can check here
https://web.archive.org/web/20141217150553/http://kav8.com/

* I sent a support ticket to you before i deposit my account
* Also i found a bug on faucethub.io and reported it to your support  " you  were doing multiple payments " and you closed the bug.
* You are doing money business ! Why don't you share your contact details with us  ? Are you afraid to share it with police and us ?
* Also you are doing gambling business at faucethub.io and you don't have licence for to do it. Anyone can deposit his/her account with money and play gambling on faucethub.Ddo you have a license for it and share your license with us too if you have.  And you are still hiding your contact details and freezing accounts money in it and deposited !

I reported you to Bilişim suçları (Police at Turkey ) and other agents. Police  doesn't want me to share documents anywhere for security reason. But everyone can share faucethub.io ' contact details with us and i will share it  with police :

mail : bdalgic70@gmail.com

Faucethub.io closed my account which i deposited and money in it. You will be faced with it if you trust your money to faucethub.io. I just warn you ,It is your choice to using it !

If you didn't see it , I am writing again :

@mexicantarget Just answer this simple question for faucethub.io users with YES or NO:

Are you freezing faucethub.io accounts which deposited with coins and money in it ?

Powablocks

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

@mexicantarget Just answer this simple question for faucethub.io users with YES or NO:

Just answer this simple question What is your FRAUD SCORE? It is not that hard to answer a super simple question.

Anyway is your name Bahadir Dalgic?

KaToT

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

Just answer this simple question What is your FRAUD SCORE? It is not that hard to answer a super simple question.

Anyway is your name Bahadir Dalgic?

I shared my nick on faucethub.io  check my before post. @mexicantarget can check my fraud score, my support tickets ,  my deposits to the site and we are waiting @mexicantarget to say us  " why he/she is freezing accounts money in it and deposited . "

Why important what my name is ?Is it relevant to this subject ?

You can find my contact details easily. I am not hiding me like mexicantarget ! Just check kav8.com whois information.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:44:04 PM

No.

And who the hell are you to question my private information? If you don't like the service I'm providing, gtfo.
No one is forcing you to use the site.
nvstoned

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:17:42 PM

yo

about F2a email/code,

yesterday it was like taking ages to get the mail , but i got it.
Today its more than 1 hour, still no F2a mail with code....clicked resended....still nothing.

I wrote you a pm mexicantarget, this here is just so you wont miss it.

i feel frustrated, bah

edit: i see i can write a support ticket on the faucethub site.
Let me know if i have todo this or you can check and fix why i dont get the f2a mail.

edit: OWKAY >>

quote from faucethub.io : 2FA code not arriving? Emails are under heavy load and 2FA codes may take time to arrive. Please make sure to check your spam folder, and allow up to a few hours before resending the code. Please do not open a ticket about 2FA codes not arriving unless you are waiting for 24 hours or more.

i guess nevermind .....i come back after 24hours if i didnt got the email
tomos81

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

@mexicantarget - maybe it's good time to implement google authenticator 2FA, or authy one and let the people choose what 2FA to use..
i am using that on most of exchanges without lag/problems..  email confirm links are a being prehistoric, to be honest Smiley

also please post here fraud report of this idiotic KaTot or who..  he is hiding his fraud report and posting shit.. this can shut his interpol mouth .
thanks Smiley

also pls consider to add electroneum / monero / sumokon cryptos, there are definitely thousands of ppl to make faucet business with these coins. Also Fonero / Stellite / Leviarcoin have good potential
xnd

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:35:14 PM

@mexicantarget - maybe it's good time to implement google authenticator 2FA, or authy one and let the people choose what 2FA to use..
i am using that on most of exchanges without lag/problems..  email confirm links are a being prehistoric, to be honest Smiley

also please post here fraud report of this idiotic KaTot or who..  he is hiding his fraud report and posting shit.. this can shut his interpol mouth .
thanks Smiley

also pls consider to add electroneum / monero / sumokon cryptos, there are definitely thousands of ppl to make faucet business with these coins. Also Fonero / Stellite / Leviarcoin have good potential

but google auth was implemented a long time ago

tomos81

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

thanks Smiley

but google auth was implemented a long time ago

so why people complaining to emails?  i got email only twice when IP has changed..  switch the unfortunate email users to GA and everything will be ok and happyend Smiley
Powablocks

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:36:08 AM

What email provider are you guys using? as am using Gmail and i am getting the code within 1-2 minutes every-time.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: