Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2019, 06:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 98642 times)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1037

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:12:00 AM

LOL. Why are you misunderstanding me? Huh
I just felt heart broken and wanted to show this message to mexicantarget. Sad
I am not that guy (*aj942e*) who wrote this. Sad
If you wanted to show me something you could've simply PMd me, or even contacted me through the support system I've created, instead of just dropping a screenshot without a word.

Anyway, have a nice day.

Main website has grown to 1.6+ million registered users who are focused on crypto. Working on a advertising network, which aims to attract millions and millions of crypto impressions. If you need more info, PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cakk

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:36:14 AM

If you wanted to show me something you could've simply PMd me, or even contacted me through the support system I've created, instead of just dropping a screenshot without a word.

Anyway, have a nice day.
502? :/
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:37:55 AM

Anyway, have a nice day.
Seems it was cloudflare. Apologies. I refreshed bitcointalk, saw your msg, went on FH, reloaded it, got 502 and it sorted itself out in a second, now I'm in normally

Main website has grown to 1.6+ million registered users who are focused on crypto. Working on a advertising network, which aims to attract millions and millions of crypto impressions. If you need more info, PM me.
cakk

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:39:55 AM

Anyway, have a nice day.
Seems it was cloudflare. Apologies. I refreshed bitcointalk, saw your msg, went on FH, reloaded it, got 502 and it sorted itself out in a second, now I'm in normally

Well it was okay for me for a second, but now it's back to 502
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 07:50:08 AM

Anyway, have a nice day.

Still facing the same issue? It's up for me

cakk

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 07:54:10 AM

Anyway, have a nice day.

Yepp.
I can't even process payouts, nor the users can verify their BTC address.

Edit: now seems ok?
I guess.

Edit again: nah. Sometimes its going back to 502, and SSL handshake fail.
Any idea? :/
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 08:04:05 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2017, 08:22:13 AM by mexicantarget

Anyway, have a nice day.

Yepp.

I guess.
No, now it went down for me too.
Checking what's up, will sort ASAP when I find out the cause.

EDIT: I think it's fixed. Will babysit it for a bit and see what happens

cakk

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:13:37 AM

Anyway, have a nice day.

Yepp.

I guess.
Checking what's up, will sort ASAP when I find out the cause

It's ok now Smiley
Thanks!
cakk

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:35:05 AM

Anyway, have a nice day.

Yepp.

I guess.
Checking what's up, will sort ASAP when I find out the cause.

EDIT: I think it's fixed. Will babysit it for a bit and see what happens

It's went bad for me again Sad

EDIT: Stabilizing I guess
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 10:27:50 AM

It was fixed right before the edit I made. There shouldn't be any more issues (I hope! lol)

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 10:03:04 AM

Some pretty amazing charts from Alexa.com

FaucetHUB, 1st microwallet in the world with leading volume of BTC:

ePay, 2nd leading microwallet in the world with leading volume of BTC:

** Those charts show Alexa ranking, and not bitcoin volume.
(Bitcoin volume can be seen on www.faucethub.io/stats & https://epay.info/faucets )

lenoli

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 10:20:24 AM

Some pretty amazing charts from Alexa.com

FaucetHUB, 1st microwallet in the world with leading volume of BTC:

ePay, 2nd leading microwallet in the world with leading volume of BTC:

** Those charts show Alexa ranking, and not bitcoin volume.
(Bitcoin volume can be seen on www.faucethub.io/stats & https://epay.info/faucets )

congrats mex, its pretty nice news.

you are trying very hard for this and thanks for everything you are doing.

many respect to you and wish you good luck in your business and life...
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 10:35:15 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 11:34:33 PM by mexicantarget

Manage your dust with Faucethub...get paid real bitcoin at FreeBitco.in!

FreeBitco.in doesn't attack our competitors, but we do defend attacks from our competitors. As Faucethub continues to attack our thread we will respond in kind. What kind of business do you support - the business who picks fights or the business who wins them?
I'm not quite sure if you understood the context of the meme/message I posted. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.msg18909458#msg18909458)

FaucetHUB isn't a competitor to your website. FaucetHUB is a micro-wallet/cache.
(You're comparing lemons to oranges.)

I think you need to work on your PR/community manager skills and make sure you understand what you read, instead of posting such messages.

Seriously? You're making enemies for no reason.

krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 05:56:45 AM

FreeBitco.in doesn't attack our competitors, but we do defend attacks from our competitors. As Faucethub continues to attack our thread we will respond in kind. What kind of business do you support - the business who picks fights or the business who wins them?
I'm not quite sure if you understood the context of the meme/message I posted. (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=319540.msg18909458#msg18909458)

FaucetHUB isn't a competitor to your website. FaucetHUB is a micro-wallet/cache.

I think you need to work on your PR/community manager skills and make sure you understand what you read, instead of posting such messages.

I have no clue what's between two of you. But just would like to say a few words/sentences...Freebitco is an old faucet cum gambling site with a high house edge. On the other hand Faucetgame or other projects by MT does not require BTC to be deposited. And most importantly, he started FaucetHub when FaucetBox was about to be closed. If MT is making profit, he had worked on it, nothing to whine about.A microwallet and a gambling site does not have anything in common. The 4% APR is good, but remove the faucet, 85% of traffic is gone, obviously a good house edge always gets better of a few satoshis. Nothing against freebitco, but this manager needs to get his/her shit together before hijacking a thread with 4%.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:00:05 PM

I'm glad to announce a new "tool" we've made for faucet owners. It's a sister website, http://rainpool.io

It's the cheapest form of advertising you can find, just by paying referral commission to the users who visit it.
When you first launch your faucet, you expect not to have a big amount of users. RP is here to change that and instantly put you on the winning side.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1863986.0

If you're a faucet owner and you're not sure if your site is listed on RP, please contact on RP thread or through support system, so we add it/inspect it ASAP.

Site launched May 3rd. Current registered users:
Showing rows 0 - 29 (3200 total, Query took 0.0006 sec)

Hope you guys will enjoy its benefits!

Myfe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:05:14 PM

Damn it...you're right. I responded too quickly. I'm sorry for that. Can you accept my apologies? There's been some other drama on the FreeBitco.in thread, some attacks toward me. That contributed to my quick, and poor response.

Thanks.

alamin99

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:21:45 PM

Damn it...you're right. I responded too quickly. I'm sorry for that. Can you accept my apologies? There's been some other drama on the FreeBitco.in thread, some attacks toward me. That contributed to my quick, and poor response.

Thanks.

Perhaps you (an unsocial community manager) were drunk and dreaming... That's why you put here garbages...

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 07:35:35 PM

Thanks.

All good.

infiniteclaims.com

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:43:10 PM

Just working with faucethub it has been an amazing experience, soo far the best microwallet service around, thanks mexican dont waste time replying, just focus at what you know to to that is manage and build. Waiting the promised advertising network, i hope mine faucet will be ready to join when it becames ready.
mikey5287

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:22:05 PM

This reminds me of when ePay first launched; they had an amazing dashboard that was easy to navigate and find the best faucets out there. I signed up for FaucetHUB, and am JUST as impressed as the day I discovered ePay. I'm definitely going to give this a whirl! I've been gone from the bitcoin world for a while, but glad to be back! FH looks like it will make it easy to manage the "dusty" transactions otherwise. Thanks mexicantarget!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.