Bitcoin Forum
February 19, 2019, 06:08:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetHUB.io || +Microwallet (9 coins) ||+Dice & +Jackpot||+Games||+Exchange  (Read 98642 times)
kugfucius

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

Hi! When will you make your own faucet script?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1037

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:03:47 PM

Hi! When will you make your own faucet script?
Hi there,

I'm not sure to be honest. There's faucetbox's script and I can say it's decent and well protected.
Will be releasing a script too, but I don't want to rush it

Main website has grown to 1.6+ million registered users who are focused on crypto. Working on a advertising network, which aims to attract millions and millions of crypto impressions. If you need more info, PM me.
AvalonRychmon

Activity: 141
Merit: 24

Gr8.cc - Faucet Script

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:07:07 PM

If you plan to top up your faucet using faucet claims, a withdraw from a service or for referral earnings from any site using FaucetHub then you will benefit from instant top-up. We suggest using this address for those purposes.

I did see where you suggested using my depo address for claims, but I was referring to existing referral commissions coming to my address. I would like to send that over to my faucet instead of to my wallet then back to FH.

~AvalonRychmon.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:20:35 PM

If you plan to top up your faucet using faucet claims, a withdraw from a service or for referral earnings from any site using FaucetHub then you will benefit from instant top-up. We suggest using this address for those purposes.

I did see where you suggested using my depo address for claims, but I was referring to existing referral commissions coming to my address. I would like to send that over to my faucet instead of to my wallet then back to FH.

~AvalonRychmon.
Balance is already in your account. Now that I've switched entire payment process to manual, you don't need to do anything. You simply withdraw as much as you want, or you don't withdraw at all.

Balance is usable by your faucet

Main website has grown to 1.6+ million registered users who are focused on crypto. Working on a advertising network, which aims to attract millions and millions of crypto impressions. If you need more info, PM me.
AvalonRychmon

Activity: 141
Merit: 24

Gr8.cc - Faucet Script

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Balance is usable by your faucet

I just refreshed my FaucetHub and now see that.
Works Perfectly. Thanks.

~AvalonRychmon.

darklus123

Activity: 910
Merit: 515

https://smartoptions.io/

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:49:31 AM

Hi OP i currently do have a conzilla account, I am just confused in how can i cash it out. Currently I do have 1 faucet in  registered on faucethub, I do as well have an address for my personal use like claiming a faucets, Should I used the faucet manager address or that personal wallet that i am using?

Field-Tested     ◆ Constantly Monitored       ◆ Performance Checked      ◆ Math-based Rating 
SMARTOPTIONS.io      Binance Signals | Bitmex Signals | Discord Signals
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 08:11:59 AM

Hi OP i currently do have a conzilla account, I am just confused in how can i cash it out. Currently I do have 1 faucet in  registered on faucethub, I do as well have an address for my personal use like claiming a faucets, Should I used the faucet manager address or that personal wallet that i am using?
You just put your deposit address (from faucethub) to withdraw field in coinzilla. That should be it, if you meet their minimum threshold Smiley

darklus123

Activity: 910
Merit: 515

https://smartoptions.io/

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 01:30:50 AM

You just put your deposit address (from faucethub) to withdraw field in coinzilla. That should be it, if you meet their minimum threshold Smiley

I see, I just wonder why because during my first cashout of conzilla, I used my personal wallet registered on the faucethub, well obviously i was able to get the funds but it did slowly went down(note: I haven't cashed it out), therefore i assumed that it was connected to my faucet?

Field-Tested     ◆ Constantly Monitored       ◆ Performance Checked      ◆ Math-based Rating 
SMARTOPTIONS.io      Binance Signals | Bitmex Signals | Discord Signals
tomos81

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:44:11 PM

Mexicantarget please do something with faucet list health.. it showing, my wallet is empty, however i have 1M+ satoshis in my wallet..
Players are not clicking to my link if it showing fake emptyness...

thanks Smiley

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 09:45:50 PM

Mexicantarget please do something with faucet list health.. it showing, my wallet is empty, however i have 1M+ satoshis in my wallet..

thanks Smiley
Hey man,

it's not showing empty actually, it's just showing your balance: http://prntscr.com/dugbyo

If your balance was empty indeed, it would show "EMPTY".
All of us FOs keep the wallets topped up. Mine drops low too, same as yours.

That's what the "Health" system is actually for, to show to users how much a faucet owner has in his account, so they know if it's safe/unsafe to use.
I wouldn't say your faucet/site is unsafe, since you keep topping it up constantly

FilipeOS

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 11:54:58 PM

HI STAFF,

I need your help, I plan to pay manually at Sundays >10.000 satoshis and user can claim on faucet from 50 to 500 satoshis each 5 min on a max of 120 per day.

What I need to put here on faucet settings?! Timer in Minutes and Payout Amount??

Thank you
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 12:52:30 AM

HI STAFF,

I need your help, I plan to pay manually at Sundays >10.000 satoshis and user can claim on faucet from 50 to 500 satoshis each 5 min on a max of 120 per day.

What I need to put here on faucet settings?! Timer in Minutes and Payout Amount??

Thank you
Hey,

You need to put timer in minutes and payout amount average, since it's not 50 or 500 each time users will claim

FilipeOS

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

HI STAFF,

Thank you
Hey,

You need to put timer in minutes and payout amount average, since it's not 50 or 500 each time users will claim

But the payments are manually sent, what I should put based on the information I provided? Thanks
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 01:16:14 AM

HI STAFF,

Thank you
Hey,

But the payments are manually sent, what I should put based on the information I provided? Thanks
Claim time in minutes, average amount you pay 1 user in 5 minutes.
Doesn't matter when you send the payouts.

tomos81

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:33:35 AM

thanks Smiley
Hey man,

it's not showing empty actually, it's just showing your balance: http://prntscr.com/dugbyo

That's what the "Health" system is actually for, to show to users how much a faucet owner has in his account, so they know if it's safe/unsafe to use.
I wouldn't say your faucet/site is unsafe, since you keep topping it up constantly

hi mex, now it's ok, but i had 1M+ and it shown "empty" for a while... Smiley
maybe it's better ti show balance, for example <1M  0  >1M or so..

mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 03:50:22 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 04:04:04 PM by mexicantarget

thanks Smiley
Hey man,

hi mex, now it's ok, but i had 1M+ and it shown "empty" for a while... Smiley
maybe it's better ti show balance, for example <1M  0  >1M or so..
It's easy to figure out someone's balance.
If you have 50% and you've paid 1 btc in a week, your balance should be 0.5 btc, etc.

It's more useless work and no one has complained about it so far, except you ;p

Regarding delay of showing updates on balances in list. It takes 15 minutes for updates, that's why you saw it empty probably

nawaraj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:04:06 AM

What minimal balance should we need to show our faucet healthy. And what minimal balance is for unhealthy.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:27:11 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 06:15:57 AM by mexicantarget

What minimal balance should we need to show our faucet healthy. And what minimal balance is for unhealthy.
It's not a fixed amount. Here's the formula

Code:
owner_balance / (total_paid_this_week / total_users_paid_to_this_week) * (total_users_paid_to_this_week * 1.5)

jooj

Activity: 616
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:44:49 PM

OP I have joined your service with one of my BTC faucet site, what the issue! the issue is I have faced when I enable NastyHosts - bot protection service on faucetinbox script that prevent users to get claim error message is unknown error

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Slack
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1082

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 06:30:36 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2017, 08:50:02 PM by minifrij

OP I have joined your service with one of my BTC faucet site, what the issue! the issue is I have faced when I enable NastyHosts - bot protection service on faucetinbox script that prevent users to get claim error message is unknown error
It could be that you or your users are banned from NastyHosts. If you're having this problem, you can check if you are banned by going to this URL with your IP - http://v1.nastyhosts.com/YOURIPHERE.

You should get a response similar to this:
{"status":200,"asn":{"asn":16509,"name":"AMAZON-02 - Amazon.com, Inc., US"},"country":{"code":"US","country":"United States"},"hostnames":["ec2-52-30-0-1.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com"],"suggestion":"deny"}

If the red number is in the ASN blocklist on your faucet, you will be unable to claim.
If the blue country code is in the countries blocklist on your faucet, you will be unable to claim.
If the green word is 'deny' (like in the example), you will be unable to claim.

If none of these are true, and no other users can claim from your faucet, you may be best asking in the FaucetBOX official thread, since they are responsible for the FaucetInABox script.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.