Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲  (Read 118889 times)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

Most likely there won't be a split of a blockchain tomorrow but there is a possibility of temporarily split because of segwit time bomb and in order to eliminate possibility of loosing any transactions we have to disable deposits/withdrawals.
So you don't expect BCC/BCH to go through with their UAHF efforts?
An UASF/BIP148 split seems very unlikely indeed (segwit "time bomb" isn't a reason for that, at least not a direct one).
But at this point, everyone should expect and be ready for a BCC/BCH split.

In case of a blockchain split DuckDice plan to support both.
Meaning users with an active balance at your side will receive the same amount of BCC/BCH
and you will allow gambling with those coins, aswell as deposits/withdrawals on the BCC/BCH chain?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:06:27 PM

This is as "resolved" as its going to get, the OP is happy he got his deposit back, DuckDice have a tag warning others of what happened, and everyone is now moving on. What is the point of continuing this? I don't have much time for DuckDice either, but I do know when to call it a day.
They owe Ozafejyw782 8.15 BTC based on applicable civil and criminal laws and the case is not resolved as long as they owe him the remaining 6.15 BTC.

i think they already give them their starting balance so this has nothing more to do with their payout. Just because Ozafejyw782 win and restart their balance, he will get the exact same amount that he won. This thing is not possible to do for every gambling site here. You should know their regulation here. Luckily that they already paid the 2 btc and everything is fine now, so may be you should stop posting some FUD anymore
DuckDice.io (OP)

Activity: 1335
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 02:01:10 PM

Most likely there won't be a split of a blockchain tomorrow but there is a possibility of temporarily split because of segwit time bomb and in order to eliminate possibility of loosing any transactions we have to disable deposits/withdrawals.
An UASF/BIP148 split seems very unlikely indeed (segwit "time bomb" isn't a reason for that, at least not a direct one).

Meaning users with an active balance at your side will receive the same amount of BCC/BCH
and you will allow gambling with those coins, aswell as deposits/withdrawals on the BCC/BCH chain?

It is indeed possible solution. We will post every update here.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
gial1949

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

It is indeed possible solution. We will post every update here.

did you updated your website?
markkeian

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

EXMR

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:24:09 PM

Sadly, I have little evidence to back this up as I was not around when you apparently posted something along the lines of "I'd like to suggest game-protect as the charity for this donation", which I guess refers to the 2 BTC DuckDice were going to send to charity before they eventually caved and sent it to the OP instead, and what you are going on about in your signature. That sounds like you were seeking payment to keep quiet. But, as I have no evidence, I'll leave that at that...
Duckdice publicly announced that a part of their business model is to donate player deposits to charity and I have all the rights to apply for such a donation.

This is as "resolved" as its going to get, the OP is happy he got his deposit back, DuckDice have a tag warning others of what happened, and everyone is now moving on. What is the point of continuing this? I don't have much time for DuckDice either, but I do know when to call it a day.
They owe Ozafejyw782 8.15 BTC based on applicable civil and criminal laws and the case is not resolved as long as they owe him the remaining 6.15 BTC.

What exactly are you trying to achieve here, game-protect?
Online gaming consumer protection.
Where is that 8.15 btc came from.Did you really follow or read the whole story or you only want attention or you want that 2btc to be in your account,well the site already return it to Ozafejyw782 and this is fair for both parties.Who knows what will happen if that player to continue to play?
Duckdice.io scams noone!!!!

knightzk02

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:02:34 PM

Sadly, I have little evidence to back this up as I was not around when you apparently posted something along the lines of "I'd like to suggest game-protect as the charity for this donation", which I guess refers to the 2 BTC DuckDice were going to send to charity before they eventually caved and sent it to the OP instead, and what you are going on about in your signature. That sounds like you were seeking payment to keep quiet. But, as I have no evidence, I'll leave that at that...
Duckdice publicly announced that a part of their business model is to donate player deposits to charity and I have all the rights to apply for such a donation.

Where is that 8.15 btc came from.Did you really follow or read the whole story or you only want attention or you want that 2btc to be in your account,well the site already return it to Ozafejyw782 and this is fair for both parties.Who knows what will happen if that player to continue to play?
Duckdice.io scams noone!!!!

Exactly, we should ignore the nonsense comments from Game-protect. The case has been resolved as the player already get back his deposit, which is fair to both parties.

[size=12pt]IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

In about 2 hours – 16:00 UTC precisely DuckDice will temporarily disable all BTC deposits and withdrawals!
All this because of Bitcoin Fork situation.
[/size]

Good move, everyone should prepare for this.
angrybirdy

Activity: 966
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 08:50:35 PM

Taking advantage of situations like this is not online-gaming protection. Besides, your service is not of goodwill and this type of harassment should end. If you really wanted to help the community(which I doubt), instead of doing this kind of harassment, why don't you offer solutions instead of merely bickering with those who have something to say.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gorkem

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:42:50 PM

Well I have tried this site today for the first time and it was good. So not that many users online but it's not quiet in the chat.

Rolls are fast and I like 'Bingo-Style' of the numbers. The chat also got some nice features and i see a nice way to rain. When the profit comes, i will try that one
game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 11:09:22 PM

Only you're not doing any charitable work.
Spent 1000s of unpaid hours to help the gambling community to avoid damages and get compensated is not a charitable work? How do you call this then?

It's one thing to try fighting for what you believe is right. It's another thing doing it in order to profit from the situation.
How much is my profit?

Do you mean to fight to help the gambling community to avoid damages and get compensated and pay the time and money from my pocket is o.k., but to get compensated for this service is not o.k.?
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:12:23 AM

Only you're not doing any charitable work.
Spent 1000s of unpaid hours to help the gambling community to avoid damages and get compensated is not a charitable work? How do you call this then?

It's one thing to try fighting for what you believe is right. It's another thing doing it in order to profit from the situation.
How much is my profit?

Do you mean to fight to help the gambling community to avoid damages and get compensated and pay the time and money from my pocket is o.k., but to get compensated for this service is not o.k.?

I do not think that you really help people with your attitude here and more over you have pretty good red trust so I do not thi k that people will believe in yoir charitable work here. Every site that have little problems here and then you boom them like they do so many bad things you. They already compensated player instead of not paying them so may be you should stop your accusation here because they already do the best for players here
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:12:37 AM

Well I have tried this site today for the first time and it was good. So not that many users online but it's not quiet in the chat.

Rolls are fast and I like 'Bingo-Style' of the numbers. The chat also got some nice features and i see a nice way to rain. When the profit comes, i will try that one

Thank you for the feedback and your intent to share to the community. Best part of duckdice for me is their affiliate system that pays 15% of the edge. Most site offer less than that amount and the site is also new.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:18:42 PM

Hello guys, we want to hear your opinion regarding Bitcoin Cash.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:20:28 PM

Forgive me if I'm rather frank with this, but let me ask you a direct question:
Do you know what you're doing?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

So far we are not doing anything:)
Just asking what community thinks regarding the Bitcoin Cash.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:44:12 PM

I would say either add bcc to play with and give people who have btc on the site the same amount in bcc or let then withdraw it.

game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:16:22 PM

HE ALREADY GOT HIS 2 BTC – TOTAL AMOUNT OF A DEPOSIT – BACK!
AND WE ARE REWORKING BONUSES ALGORITHM TO FIT TO COMMUNITY REQUIREMENTS.

You forgot to mention what happened with his 5 BTC winnings?
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:25:55 PM

You guys should add BCC as another altcoin and credit your users with BCC respect to their BTC balance. Hope you guys have already made snapshot of users balances at the time of split of today.
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:26:04 PM

You guys should add BCC as another altcoin and credit your users with BCC respect to their BTC balance. Hope you guys have already made snapshot of users balances at the time of split of today.

most of the dice sites I know do not have this option.
If you want to have BCC they would ask you to remove your balance from them.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:00:30 PM

I would say either add bcc to play with and give people who have btc on the site the same amount in bcc or let then withdraw it.
Haven't duckdice announced anything about their plan for hardfork earlier? If not than I don't think they exactly know how much their users have at the time of chain split so they gonna give anything to their users. They might sell those free BCC they got form whatever amount of bitcoin they were holding at that time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:04:03 PM

But you will give the users BCC for their current amount? As 7-10% gain for nothing is not bad. Now BTC + BCC is way more than just BTC yesterday. Actually I have with you only around 0.004 and it's not a big problem. But I guess there are people with significant amounts.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: