Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:10:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲  (Read 118897 times)
salakka

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:07:27 PM

Just tried your website with the bonus satoshi earned from the Faucet. And I don't believe it's probably fair at all. I've played on BetKing, Rollin' and managed to reach like 10-20k satoshi with 100-200 as a start. But on DuckDice it's extremely hard.

Like yesterday, I managed to get around 2,5k satoshi and I was playing on 70% chance with 2.5 - 3x multiplier in case of a loss. And I managed to hit 5 losses in a row. That's a 0.39% chance if my math is correct.

And same it happened today when I reached 1,7k satoshi. I went up to 1,7k in about 10 minutes and reached 5 losses in a row. Again!

And I'll play it a few hours more. And I bet I can hit a 0.39% chance again.
Besides, it takes a long time to roll the dice. As a player interested in auto playing, it should be way faster.

Just my 2 satoshi.

Every bet is provable fair, we can also provide users with full lost of their bets in a .csv file.

We do not offer probability theory/math classes, though.

i think you should change your signature, as we know no deposit bonus or sign up bonus. 

-madoras-

Good call. And if you are to get the best designs for signature, just go to the services section of this forum and there are lots of talented designers in there

i think much member duckdice can help for signature, but its not free . or maybe stan (admin) can do that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:41:26 PM

Just tried your website with the bonus satoshi earned from the Faucet. And I don't believe it's probably fair at all. I've played on BetKing, Rollin' and managed to reach like 10-20k satoshi with 100-200 as a start. But on DuckDice it's extremely hard.

Like yesterday, I managed to get around 2,5k satoshi and I was playing on 70% chance with 2.5 - 3x multiplier in case of a loss. And I managed to hit 5 losses in a row. That's a 0.39% chance if my math is correct.

And same it happened today when I reached 1,7k satoshi. I went up to 1,7k in about 10 minutes and reached 5 losses in a row. Again!

And I'll play it a few hours more. And I bet I can hit a 0.39% chance again.
Besides, it takes a long time to roll the dice. As a player interested in auto playing, it should be way faster.

Just my 2 satoshi.

Every bet is provable fair, we can also provide users with full lost of their bets in a .csv file.

We do not offer probability theory/math classes, though.

i think you should change your signature, as we know no deposit bonus or sign up bonus. 

-madoras-

Good call. And if you are to get the best designs for signature, just go to the services section of this forum and there are lots of talented designers in there

i think much member duckdice can help for signature, but its not free . or maybe stan (admin) can do that

Stan must be very busy doing admin works.
I would personally suggest this user: jayce

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=335088

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:43:26 PM

After soo many scam accusations on duckdice, I still se people depositing money on their website. Well I don't know much about the scam but the people who have given him negative trust are the most trusted people in this forum. So I would probably stay away from duckdice

The reason why people still deposit their BTC is because Bitcointalk isn't the only bitcoin forum. There is Bitcoin.com forum, Bitcoin Reddit and there is the organic google traffic.

People also don't always speak english so they don't understand when a site is having issues. To play dice you don't need perfect english, since its mostly numbers.

The people who gave negative trust didn't really put their attention into the case.
And since people are still using DuckDice it means that there is nothing shady, dice is a simple game, you deposit, you win, you withdraw. DuckDice issue was with Bonuses (and we have refunded users deposit at full amount) not the core features of dice itself.
Everyone who gave you a negative feedback after your bonus canceling fraud scheme was uncovered, perfectly understood your whole account balance stealing scam!

Here is the hole story: duckdice scam

Let me know if you did not understand something?

There are always clueless people who continue to play at a shady site and this confirms absolutely nothing!

The issue was not the bonus, your issue was that you canceled the whole balance including deposits and winnings. I know that you live in a separate world where you also ingnore negative feedbacks and the reality, but if you owe 5 BTC winnings it is not sufficient to give the deposit back!

Stop telling it over and over again. Go find another accusation or just go back to your hole.

Fuck you, I'd be livid if Duckdice stole 7 btc from me too!
This story makes my stomach turn, Duckdice should be shut down and the owners put in jail.
markkeian

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

EXMR

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:08:27 PM

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEKLY WAGERING CONTEST WINNERS!!!
[/size]
1st = 0.1BTC
BOK969
BTC67.75697000
2nd = 0.05BTC
unbeatable7
BTC49.28663940
3rd = 0.025BTC
Barcode
BTC23.87473584

GOOD LUCK FOR THIS WEEK GUYS!!!
THANKS ADMINS.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:16:21 PM

After soo many scam accusations on duckdice, I still se people depositing money on their website. Well I don't know much about the scam but the people who have given him negative trust are the most trusted people in this forum. So I would probably stay away from duckdice

The reason why people still deposit their BTC is because Bitcointalk isn't the only bitcoin forum. There is Bitcoin.com forum, Bitcoin Reddit and there is the organic google traffic.

People also don't always speak english so they don't understand when a site is having issues. To play dice you don't need perfect english, since its mostly numbers.

The people who gave negative trust didn't really put their attention into the case.
And since people are still using DuckDice it means that there is nothing shady, dice is a simple game, you deposit, you win, you withdraw. DuckDice issue was with Bonuses (and we have refunded users deposit at full amount) not the core features of dice itself.
Everyone who gave you a negative feedback after your bonus canceling fraud scheme was uncovered, perfectly understood your whole account balance stealing scam!

There are always clueless people who continue to play at a shady site and this confirms absolutely nothing!

The issue was not the bonus, your issue was that you canceled the whole balance including deposits and winnings. I know that you live in a separate world where you also ingnore negative feedbacks and the reality, but if you owe 5 BTC winnings it is not sufficient to give the deposit back!

Stop telling it over and over again. Go find another accusation or just go back to your hole.

This story makes my stomach turn, Duckdice should be shut down and the owners put in jail.

If you have some popcorn, you can start reading about the scam accusation right here which was opened by the user affected.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2022797.0

In my opinion the way they handled that situation from the beginning wasn't very professional.

If you read the thread many people were on the OP side and sided with him. And that's why they got the red feedback by the way duckdice handled the entire situation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:10:24 AM

If you have some popcorn, you can start reading about the scam accusation right here which was opened by the user affected.

In my opinion the way they handled that situation from the beginning wasn't very professional.

If you read the thread many people were on the OP side and sided with him. And that's why they got the red feedback by the way duckdice handled the entire situation.

And those users promised to remove the red trust if Duckdice would repay the deposit. After the repay, they didn't remove it.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:09:25 AM

And those users promised to remove the red trust if Duckdice would repay the deposit. After the repay, they didn't remove it.

They probably didn't remove it because according to the feedback, he only got his refund after the entire community had to pressure him.

They are leaving the feedback for the "time being" just as a precautionary measure most likely.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
DuckDice.io (OP)

Activity: 1335
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

Dear DuckDicer's, we are currently encountering delay in some Ethereum deposit crediting, please be patient, everything will be credited and the issue will be resolved today.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 09:49:49 AM

Aaand it has been resolved  Cheesy

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
salakka

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:54:52 PM

yeah i know that, my friend have pending 7 hours etherium deposit..  Shocked
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:45:07 PM

yeah i know that, my friend have pending 7 hours etherium deposit..  Shocked

Everything has been processed already. Your friend need to win big with this deposit:)

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:55:26 PM

Dear DuckDice members, we are happy to introduce new speed for Auto mode!
Many of you requested more bets per second and we are proud to say that our bets speed is now one of
the highest available among all Dice games,
just go to DuckDice and check yourself!

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
markkeian

EXMR

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:35:34 PM

Many of you requested more bets per second and we are proud to say that our bets speed is now one of

Wow auto roll is like a flash,.good job admins,.thanks for always making the best for our users.

moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:50:29 AM

It would be great if a few more options were added in auto mode. Like stop when reached on certain profit. Also do you offer live stats per session? It will be great if you offer current session stats.
markkeian

EXMR

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:26:14 PM

It would be great if a few more options were added in auto mode. Like stop when reached on certain profit. Also do you offer live stats per session? It will be great if you offer current session stats.
it has a live stat per session you can reset your current session and start a new one,.go to your username,click statistics and select current session.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:07:57 PM

Does autobot depend on each country of us? If our country near to the server then it will have fastest speed but if it is out of the zone, the speed will be the same. Am I right? So it does not really matter since you got many players that come from differents country right? Until now I just saw that bitsler have the fastest one because of the flash mode, I am not trying to promote bitsler here but I just wondering why you can claim you have the fastest roll here. No offend here
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:22:15 PM

Does autobot depend on each country of us? If our country near to the server then it will have fastest speed but if it is out of the zone, the speed will be the same. Am I right? So it does not really matter since you got many players that come from differents country right? Until now I just saw that bitsler have the fastest one because of the flash mode, I am not trying to promote bitsler here but I just wondering why you can claim you have the fastest roll here. No offend here

Well if im reading right he only says its one of the highest and I can agree with that Smiley

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:31:40 AM

Flash mode, is it still available at bitsler? I think it has been removed as I did not see it again when I was there some time ago. Even if the feature is still available then you cant compare it to normal autobet. You should compare it apple to apple, so if you want to compare between bitsler and duckdice then take the same regular/normal autobet system.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
paullaider

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:40:25 AM

username:doan22
nice
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:17:46 PM

Wow auto roll is like a flash,.good job admins,.thanks for always making the best for our users.

How many bets per second?

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: