Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Rakeback 🎲 Races 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Deposit Bonus 🎲 Jackpot 🎲  (Read 118921 times)
WolfBain

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:32:42 PM

Rajam, "your representation, warranties and obligations" refers to User, not to DuckDice and this is not relevant..
The system malfunction added virtual funds to your balance, this error was fixed, what scam are you even talking about?

You didn't deposit anything Huh

Already I expected.
i asked about your scams .
but you muted me permanent.
i don't care about this mute , but everyone must want to know about your site scam activity .

https://i.ibb.co/rM7B80x/mute-1.png
https://i.ibb.co/4f26g87/mute.png

and what you said ,,

i did ,, last 3 months almost 0.25 btc i busted in your site .. oh sorry ,, you scammed .

The system malfunction added virtual funds to your balance, this error was fixed, what scam are you even talking about?

your system codes written by human or robots ?

exactly who write that bug code ?

everyday lots of users losing their money in your scam site . i have all chat conversation , you want ?

Just let it die bro ask to be unmuted and just play the rain stuff is in the past
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fatduck

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:32:59 PM

i hope this all gets resolved, best wishes to anyone involved
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:34:08 PM

Rajam, "your representation, warranties and obligations" refers to User, not to DuckDice and this is not relevant..

Already I expected.
i don't care about this mute , but everyone must want to know about your site scam activity .

and what you said ,,

i did ,, last 3 months almost 0.25 btc i busted in your site .. oh sorry ,, you scammed .

everyday lots of users losing their money in your scam site . i have all chat conversation , you want ?

We are all day in chat and I don't see any scamming going on. There was just a bug which was reverted. No big deal. You were talking about users who accidentally rained too much and didn't got it back. The biggest difference is that the 3 BTC was a bug, a non manual handling. If an user rains too big, it was his own manual handling. A handling which he could check and correct it.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
1982dre

Activity: 1372
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:35:09 PM

Already I expected.

and what you said ,,

Just let it die bro ask to be unmuted and just play the rain stuff is in the past

By the way, welcome to my ignore list.

.....1% HOUSE EDGE.....
.....FAUCET 3.5K...........
.....RAINBOT
10K..........

█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
..DuckDice..
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████

.....★  B O N U S E S.....
  L O T T E R Y......
  J A C K P O T......
dude_threat

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:38:04 PM

I love duckdice it has the best faucet I've seen in the bitcoin world.  Great support and always pays out.

SlimShady
miki95

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:43:24 PM

Already I expected.

and what you said ,,

We are all day in chat and I don't see any scamming going on. There was just a bug which was reverted. No big deal. You were talking about users who accidentally rained too much and didn't got it back. The biggest difference is that the 3 BTC was a bug, a non manual handling. If an user rains too big, it was his own manual handling. A handling which he could check and correct it.
Shame on you Raja.. Not so long ago you were saying exact oposite... And now DuckDice is ascam just cause site reverted everything and took back rain that came out massive cause of bug?? Its not like 0.003 btc so DD can let it go and ok., we are taling about over 3btc just for you.. Meaning its in total really huge.. I bet that 3 btc is like your 2 years of salary (no intentions to offend) so comon sense telling ya that its something wrong...that was not a win man.., you were just there when happened, and yea dont tr, to be honest..you made attempt of withdrawal first(if we havent sent it to moderation I bet we would t see ya ever again). Regarding rude mods=totally not true and totally no screenshoots or chat history that show that, we are not servant so we will not make everything pleasant for you while you breaking rules or while you are rude.. We just have to act like any other player... Just Shame on you, you are one person without maners and without honesty
anoufal

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:57:39 PM

Hello all

This is abbas50 username on duckdice and on every dicing website a little about myself i like high rolling.....

well i read the post by @rajam and i would say you made a lot of accusations on a wrong statement i want to tell you one thing mistakes happens even in the biggest companies in the world and you cant get paid from nothing duckdice was generous giving us tips more than any other dice website and its true i tried all of them for 5 years Smiley and to get paid 3.13 btc from a rain mistake is bullshit and i read on the posts that duckdice offered to compensate you a little for the trouble happened which in my opinion they shouldnt do but they offered which seems they r legit and when they say they will do something they will do it. it seems you got withdrawal from duckdice more than once as admins says and you never had a problem with a withdrawal o why you can them scam ? you can call them they took a tip out of me thats fine but they can defend their opinion coz its not right to pay 31 btc nearly as a rain even bill gates will not do it lol. and for the people who never tried DUCKDICE i can tell them i had good withdrawals from here and right in the begining they were slow on withdrawals but they fixed that for me and now its instant and here is some of my withdrawals screenshots......

http://prntscr.com/m3i4g0

http://prntscr.com/m3il28

P.S i dont work for duckdice and never did and i am saying the truth and i am not doing this for any kind to get tipped from duckdice or to have anything i have my own living

and thanks for reading guys and i hope you can join us for duckdice.io and i hope your days are green rollings Smiley

cya
Adyplayer

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:14:29 PM

Already I expected.

and what you said ,,

Hello people, i am adyplayer from duckdice, and even if i not a “old” player, i saw how things look over there
@rajam i think u over reacted, that was a mistake, anybody can have one, first of all we are all humans!
Put it in admins place, if u had a bug on the site and lost 90+ BTC, what would u do? They already lost some cus some could wd the 3.13 btc quick, so u are just greedy. Let s make it simple, was a mistake by the site, u could be faster and wd and run with the money and u wouldn t post here so angry reacts, so get over it, everybody would just take the btc back instead of asking you! They always give a lot of rains/tip so just shut up.
And why u say it’s scam site when u were wining and had profit?
Guys who reads this, don t trust his work, duckdice is legit for sure, i made from 0.006 BTC up to 0.8 BTC in couple of hours.
Ekishbaugh1

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:35:41 AM

Ok guys, here'sthe deal. I'm Ekishbaugh1 and vip on duckdice.

Duckdice obviously made a mistake while switching from btc rain over to xlm rain. It happens. You cant expectto keep thousands of dollars off a mistake. Duck dice has been very fair when it comes to what we should expect from them and vice versa. Im a VIP and despite the fact that i am down over 1.5btc, I would never expectto be able to keep a 3 btc rain, and neither should you. Don'ttrash a site or its mods and admins because you're angry about losing that. Its not money you deposited nor earned in any way. So lets keep the accusationsto a min, and realize dd is still the most consistently great crypto platform for wagering. 
So you are saying they mistakenly rain you around 3 btc and asking it back again? I think it is on you whether you want to give it back again or not. If you apply their terms, youbare suppose to say that they already lose it right? I know you can't withdraw it for sure as I know so instead of giving it back better if they lock on your account and both of you guys wont get nothing

Anyway I saw that they want to give you some bonus, do you even get it when you returning their money? If you get it then everything is already fix, nothing to be discussed again

Actually their rain bot made rain of 3.13 btc each to 10 people in English chat room. That's mean it's around 31.3 btc. The same way it rained 1.51 btc each at all other room. There are 4 other language chat room. In all other rooms always 10 user doesn't get rain. However might be more the 20 other user total get 1.51 btc each as rain at other rooms. That's mean over 31.3 btc+ if more then 20 user. Actually that rain happened for a bug not for a mistake. And DD take the balance away from all other user who can't wd it. They put the site under maintenance and fixed all that time. However few user was able to wd before the maintenance started. DD announced prize for those users who made wd and wish to give it back.

So in this case, it is up to the players whether they get it or not right? It is not an actual rain from them but instead of it is a bug then if you return the money then you will get some prize and it is actually some reward. I do not understand why this thing has become an issue

And this Raja has bren crazy just because he can't withdraw the 3 btc amount which does not his at the first place? This is really ridiculous to have this kind of thoughts, to exploit the site when they has been bugged

Today New Year .. so today i'm not like to talk this issue Smiley tomorrow i will reply your questions ..
and nobody not answer my question .. If you did like this mistake ,
can they refund your money ? Happy New Year buddy Smiley

This issue has been fixed from the start when they said they want to compensate you after returning the bug money. So from the start it does not belong to you and after you have the compensate money, what are you after again? I do not understand what is this issue about. If you saying that they should apply the same thing on the ToS, then you must ask for something like site owner and players ToS to be cleared, in which this is so ridiculous thing
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:26:19 PM

Ok guys, here'sthe deal. I'm Ekishbaugh1 and vip on duckdice.

Duckdice obviously made a mistake while switching from btc rain over to xlm rain. It happens. You cant expectto keep thousands of dollars off a mistake. Duck dice has been very fair when it comes to what we should expect from them and vice versa. Im a VIP and despite the fact that i am down over 1.5btc, I would never expectto be able to keep a 3 btc rain, and neither should you. Don'ttrash a site or its mods and admins because you're angry about losing that. Its not money you deposited nor earned in any way. So lets keep the accusationsto a min, and realize dd is still the most consistently great crypto platform for wagering.

I agree with Eskinbaugh1,  bitching over not being able to cash in on a bug by a site is not what I expected of you RajaM
do you expect to keep > 12.000$ just because you happened to be chatting at the moment? Smiley
or maybe you are envious of them few who somehow managed to convert and withdraw if there were any ?

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:04:59 AM

This issue has been fixed from the start when they said they want to compensate you after returning the bug money. So from the start it does not belong to you and after you have the compensate money, what are you after again? I do not understand what is this issue about. If you saying that they should apply the same thing on the ToS, then you must ask for something like site owner and players ToS to be cleared, in which this is so ridiculous thing

Actually this issue still not fixed .. that's why i'm talking here .  Smiley

Let me ask you this thing, do you even get the compensate from their faults? If you got it then you should not put any more words anymore since it has been fixed already. And now you are claiming that you do not get the 3 btc because of their fault? Let me tell you again that it is not your money from the start and there is already clarification about this rain, this is xlm and not btc

And if you can't afford to lose even some small amount then dont start gambling man. It is a good thing to mute people like you
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:48:44 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 03:42:33 PM by jamyr

Hey Duckdice,

My support ticket been sitting for over a month, you guys told me to forward it to masterpiece, which I promptly did.

Edit::

My bets dont match the results.
I clicked on the 1 loss followed by 2 consecutive win results shown and they took place.

bet results that went missing:

1415 9492 7811

I refreshed the page and they are nowhere to be found.
This is what it looks like after refreshing.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
DuckDice.io (OP)

Activity: 1336
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 07:19:42 AM

Rajam, download a full list of all your bets from 24 hours bets and use any provably fair verifier, plz.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 12:24:31 PM

Introducing Lottery Jackpot!

and many other cool stuff as well as a sneak peek on what we are working at, read more in our User Guide!

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 12:32:26 PM

For the most fresh announcements and giveaways follow us on Twitter!

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:23:30 PM

Your twitter profile seems good and also 700+ follower sand you created 400+ posts but the posts engaged almost no twitter users. You should make better marketing plan to increase audience and engagement.
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 11:51:42 AM

Your twitter profile seems good and also 700+ follower sand you created 400+ posts but the posts engaged almost no twitter users. You should make better marketing plan to increase audience and engagement.

You can shoot your suggestions Smiley

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
DuckDice.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 02:38:18 PM

Introducing DuckDice Official Forum!

Create your own topic or join the existing discussion now!

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
1% HOUSE EDGE
FAUCET 3.5K
RAINBOT

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
█████
 █████     ███
  █████     ███     █
   █████     ███     █
    █████     ███     █
     █████     ███     █
      █████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███     █

█████     ███

█████
DuckDice
█████
███     █████
█     ███     █████ 
█     ███     █████  
█     ███     █████   
█     ███     █████    
█     ███     █████     
█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

█     ███     █████

███     █████

█████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

★  B O N U S E S
  L O T T E R Y
  J A C K P O T
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
bur4n

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:35:03 AM

Nice, good luck with it!
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:53:37 PM

Congrats on opening your new forum, as I can see here, it is pretty new so there is not much topic to be discussed but I can see there is a promotion and events tabs so I am curious about it, are you saying that you guys do not need to post on this forum anymore instead of the new one? Cause many people still need to adapt to the nre forum as well. Can I suggest to add more tabs like gambling strategy for dice? May be there will be tons of strategy that we can use to gain some profit here
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: