Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:08:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][The Original Multipool - Scrypt/SHA256/Scrypt-N/X11] multipool.us  (Read 424134 times)
allbiznessman

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

SudoSuRootDev... AKA... AllBiznessMan

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 06:27:36 PM

Flound... why don't you use CloudFlare? It is a free service, and GREAT (I used it for all my business investment websites, some HYIP which everyone tries to hack and DDoS) OR they also have an upgraded plan which is only like $20 per month with extra DDoS protection, but even the basic protects against small DDoS. You point your domain name at the Nameservers that Cloudflare gives you for your account and then you control the DNS from CloudFlare and they send all requests to your IP/server. So it is much harder to find the actual IP of your server, IP lookups show one of CloudFlares IP's. It is a real good service... a necessity with money/investments/cryptos/etc.
blockchain.info blockexplorer.com primedice.com peerbet.org and so many more use it.

It is way cheaper than these expensive DDoS hosting companies, but it works awesome. When I had my HYIP (High Yield Investment Sites there was one known successful CloudFlare attack on their network which didn't last long. It was kind of a hackers challenge by CloudFlare and no one could do it for a long time.

You can also block IP's or even whole regions with just 1 click, because it lists any suspicious visitors in your account and you just click "block" and they are.

Anyway, the reason I'm here was to ask a serious question. When I visit the website, right now, it gives me a security warning (NEVER SEEN BEFORE)...

""This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.multipool.us, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?
If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
www.multipool.us uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: incapsula.com , *.algstaging.com , *.bridgebank.com , *.closedforgood.org , *.clubintrawest.com , *.depositview.com , *.djoglobal.com , *.efoqa.com , *.fcmrktplace.com , *.gedigitalenergy.com , *.geenergymanagement.com , *.gs1uk.org , *.hummus.co.il , *.lsc.net , *.macu.edu , *.morristech.com , *.nestle.com.au , *.perisher.com.au , *.segalrc.com , *.spacefurniture.com.au , *.tabbank.com , *.tsunagaru-ap.net , *.waubonsee.edu , algstaging.com , apps.nestle.co.uk , bridgebank.com , cleverestcat.nestle.co.uk , closedforgood.org , clubintrawest.com , depositview.com , djoglobal.com , efoqa.com , fcmrktplace.com , gedigitalenergy.com , geenergymanagement.com , gs1uk.org , hummus.co.il , impervasecurepay.reedbusiness.co.uk , lsc.net , macu.edu , morristech.com , nestle.com.au , perisher.com.au , segalrc.com , spacefurniture.com.au , tabbank.com , waubonsee.edu (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)""

...I did not proceed, because I know you have been dealing with the DDoS and as you see it says someone may have hijacked the server to redirect me somewhere else where to a Phishing Site copy of Multipool and steal login info.

It could be because you are making changes with DNS or HostName to add DDoS protection such as CloudFlare, or thee certificate has expired or something like that... but I am not going until I know for sure. Please respond and let me know if you know about this warning and if it is safe, something that was caused by you. Thanks!

flound1129 (OP)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 06:30:12 PM

Flound... why don't you use CloudFlare? It is a free service, and GREAT (I used it for all my business investment websites, some HYIP which everyone tries to hack and DDoS) OR they also have an upgraded plan which is only like $20 per month with extra DDoS protection, but even the basic protects against small DDoS. You point your domain name at the Nameservers that Cloudflare gives you for your account and then you control the DNS from CloudFlare and they send all requests to your IP/server. So it is much harder to find the actual IP of your server, IP lookups show one of CloudFlares IP's. It is a real good service... a necessity with money/investments/cryptos/etc.
blockchain.info blockexplorer.com primedice.com peerbet.org and so many more use it.

It is way cheaper than these expensive DDoS hosting companies, but it works awesome. When I had my HYIP (High Yield Investment Sites there was one known successful CloudFlare attack on their network which didn't last long. It was kind of a hackers challenge by CloudFlare and no one could do it for a long time.

You can also block IP's or even whole regions with just 1 click, because it lists any suspicious visitors in your account and you just click "block" and they are.

Anyway, the reason I'm here was to ask a serious question. When I visit the website, right now, it gives me a security warning (NEVER SEEN BEFORE)...

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.multipool.us, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?
If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
www.multipool.us uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for the following names: incapsula.com , *.algstaging.com , *.bridgebank.com , *.closedforgood.org , *.clubintrawest.com , *.depositview.com , *.djoglobal.com , *.efoqa.com , *.fcmrktplace.com , *.gedigitalenergy.com , *.geenergymanagement.com , *.gs1uk.org , *.hummus.co.il , *.lsc.net , *.macu.edu , *.morristech.com , *.nestle.com.au , *.perisher.com.au , *.segalrc.com , *.spacefurniture.com.au , *.tabbank.com , *.tsunagaru-ap.net , *.waubonsee.edu , algstaging.com , apps.nestle.co.uk , bridgebank.com , cleverestcat.nestle.co.uk , closedforgood.org , clubintrawest.com , depositview.com , djoglobal.com , efoqa.com , fcmrktplace.com , gedigitalenergy.com , geenergymanagement.com , gs1uk.org , hummus.co.il , impervasecurepay.reedbusiness.co.uk , lsc.net , macu.edu , morristech.com , nestle.com.au , perisher.com.au , segalrc.com , spacefurniture.com.au , tabbank.com , waubonsee.edu (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)""

...I did not proceed, because I know you have been dealing with the DDoS and as you see it says someone may have hijacked the server to redirect me somewhere else where to a Phishing Site copy of Multipool and steal login info.

It could be because you are making changes with DNS or HostName to add DDoS protection such as CloudFlare, or thee certificate has expired or something like that... but I am not going until I know for sure. Please respond and let me know if you know about this warning and if it is safe, something that was caused by you. Thanks!

I'm using Incapsula now, none of the free services support SSL.  The SSL warning should go away once they've generated certificates.  Supposedly it takes less than 24 hrs.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 06:30:21 PM

What Should I Do?

same problem on chrome

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
flound1129 (OP)

www.multipool.us

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:07:01 PM

It looks like the SSL certificate has updated.  Please try now.

allbiznessman

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

SudoSuRootDev... AKA... AllBiznessMan

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 07:21:06 PM

Yup it's good now! I saw shortly after my post, that you were using Incapsula , before it was up it gave a basic Incapsula page so then I knew why I got that message. Good deal, glad to know we're safer!

sudwtf

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 07:27:30 PM

Do your hot wallets auto-restart if they die, or must you do it manually?  i'm not certain LKY is online (Server Stats).

Here is a possible crontab script that you could edit for each wallet: (note the [ and ] are necessary)

#!/bin/sh
count=$(ps aux | grep [p]rimecoind | wc -l)
if [ $count -eq 0 ] ; then
   ~/coin/primecoin/primecoind -reindex -daemon
else
   echo primecoind already running.
fi
Aurum

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 07:36:40 PM

What's the correct address for FRC?
I'm hashing on stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3341 and not showing any results.

ghghghfgh
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:02:51 PM

Yes, only reports 4 miners hashing
and shares are stuck at 6144 for me, at least it looks like they are.

I'll take a look.  Meanwhile we are under DDoS attack again.
Doesn't the pool have DDoS protection?

It will soon.  We haven't needed it until now.
Lemme guess, angry "bag holders" who believe that multipool (and not BTC) is responsible for the sudden drop in value of their alt coin?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
flound1129 (OP)

www.multipool.us

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:07:04 PM

What's the correct address for FRC?
I'm hashing on stratum+tcp://pool1.us.multipool.us:3341 and not showing any results.

3341 is correct.  Hmm, your shares are in the db..  I will look into this.

Estimates script was failing, this should be fixed now.

Aurum

Activity: 453

dfgfdgfdg

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2013, 08:12:22 PM

Yes, only reports 4 miners hashing
and shares are stuck at 6144 for me, at least it looks like they are.

I'll take a look.  Meanwhile we are under DDoS attack again.
Doesn't the pool have DDoS protection?

It will soon.  We haven't needed it until now.
Lemme guess, angry "bag holders" who believe that multipool (and not BTC) is responsible for the sudden drop in value of their alt coin?
It's the Dark Department at Insulcapa whose mission is to increase revenues by any means necessary ;-}

ghghghfgh
12gaFacelift

Activity: 277

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 11:30:12 PM

Well i think to wait when the login each 5 minutes go away.

Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience. ~ *CANADA ONLY* Colloidal Silver Wire Rod - 12 Gauge Pure Silver .9999 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=775964.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.0
Jriker1

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 12:16:35 AM

Is the json feed down?  Getting an error with my custom page.

Thanks

JR
flound1129 (OP)

www.multipool.us

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 03:11:47 AM

Thanks

JR

How often are you polling?  The DDoS protection might have flagged you as a possible bot.

PM me your IP and I'll whitelist you.

Jriker1

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 01:40:43 PM

Thanks

JR

How often are you polling?  The DDoS protection might have flagged you as a possible bot.

Sent you a message. For reference it's a manual thing so just once in a while when I refresh my browser.

Almost looks like something changed. Multipool json feed usually takes 10 - 30'seconds to return. Now it's actually returning in 1.3 seconds no data it seems. Or the json structure changed. Or perhaps it is being rejected but my program isn't retrying so almost seems like it's finished and no data or the output format changed.

Thanks.
kslavik

Activity: 441

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 03:01:16 PM

Thanks

JR

How often are you polling?  The DDoS protection might have flagged you as a possible bot.

Adam,

Please disable your Incapsula protection for api: it just doesn't work
This is what I get:
Code:
<html><head>
<META NAME="ROBOTS" CONTENT="NOINDEX, NOFOLLOW"></head><iframe src="/_Incapsula_Resource?CWUDNSAI=23_6474EB71&incident_id=32000460203925730-626275625545499365&edet=12&cinfo=43b835aac753818f04000000" frameborder=0 width="100%" height="100%" marginheight="0px" marginwidth="0px">Request unsuccessful. Incapsula incident ID: 32000460203925730-626275625545499365</iframe>
</html>

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

Jriker1

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 03:37:54 PM

Anyone else thinking mining is becoming pointless?  Especially with the rise in BTC value?  Most alt coins have plummeted. I normally cash in my alt coins but had .27 BTC worth of alt coins in Cryptsy last night. Today after a night mining worth now worth .16. I'm loosing money while I mine and don't even pay for electricity for it.
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 03:40:50 PM

Anyone else thinking mining is becoming pointless?  Especially with the rise in BTC value?  Most alt coins have plummeted. I normally cash in my alt coins but had .27 BTC worth of alt coins in Cryptsy last night. Today after a night mining worth now worth .16. I'm loosing money while I mine and don't even pay for electricity for it.

Alt-coins are definitely taking a hit, but I think it's too early to call this.  In my most humble opinion, it's a great time to get into a few alts, which is what I've done this morning.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 03:44:35 PM

I think you need to look at mining income in fiat unless your utility company charges in BTC. If BTC went up 30% against the USD and also 30% against alt coins then nothing changed other than the number of BTC you made.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pentel

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 07:46:33 PM

Over 200 hours or over 7 days for a BTC block.
Really... There is to much competition for BTC pools, the only winners are DDOS company's.
Bitminter as black lotus
This pool as Incapsula
Etc...

The only time this pool as had ddos attack seems to be when it became a BTC pool.

So is it worth it?

EDIT: Is it worth having a BTC pool?

cross/\'kros/ n: a thing they nail people to. Vircurex - Exchnage
PGP Key
BM-NC5DsQck3UyTHFv3fKCMBprw7BNVHUwH
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2013, 08:54:04 PM

Over 200 hours or over 7 days for a BTC block.
Really... There is to much competition for BTC pools, the only winners are DDOS company's.
Bitminter as black lotus
This pool as Incapsula
Etc...

The only time this pool as had ddos attack seems to be when it became a BTC pool.

So is it worth it?

EDIT: Is it worth having a BTC pool?

A SHA256 multipool without BTC would be pointless as BTC is most profitable over 90% of the time. The pool needs more hash rate to work but at 1.5% fee it doesn't compete with some others that already have much larger has rates.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: