Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 1 bitcoin in a month or 2?  (Read 269530 times)
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 08:44:29 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
This month I made about 1.4 BTC from signature campaign. That's cool. I think being a good and active member in bitcointalk has a lot of benefit. So For all members let's active and be good member therefore we get trust.
Can you tell me how you made 1.4 btc through signature campaign,what campaign you joined to make such amount in 1 month.and how many alt account you are using?

It is from an altcoin signature campaign where participant get shares of the bounty pool.  The altcoin is RLC, it gives 700+ RLC per share and I guess he get a good amount of stakes on that pool.  It runs for 7 weeks with 10 post per week requirement to qualify for a stake.  Sadly I known it late.
Thats right sir joined in RLC signature campaign or bounty campaign. The reward is payout is token and you will able to exchange that into bitcoin. Many participants on that RLC because they earn big I think 100 only or 94 members joined in that bounty campaign so the payout is very big. Many members earned 1bitcoin plus . I seen only that altcoin signature campaign because I did not know the payout is very big . Lucky people joined they earn money intsant 2 months only. IM ALWAYS ACTIVE IN THIS FORUM BUT I DID NOT EARN LIKE THAT. BECAUSE MOST OF THE SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN I JOINED THE PAYOUT IS BITCOIN ONLY

There is a proverb out there

It basically says that you shouldn't count your chickens before they have hatched. Since you mention that the payout in that campaign is not in good old Bitcoin but in some "token" which you will be allegedly able to exchange for Bitcoin, you can't possibly claim that the exchange rate will be exactly that (i.e. high enough to give you over 1 bitcoin). In fact, you can't even be sure that you will get anything at all since that RLC token may well be just another scam

This is what we called taking the risk to earn bigger reward.  Anyway, RLC participant just got lucky since they got a huge reward from their effort.   Though I agree one must not count their chicken before they have hatched

That's fantastic if true, mildly speaking

Since it is basically a give-away. I'm not much interested in alt coins so I don't follow the Altcoin section much (to be honest, I don't follow it all), but I will be happy if someone points me to the respective thread. I wanna see it with my own eyes (seeing is believing and all that). As an aside, if there will more such campaigns, we will all profit from this since more competition between advertisers means higher rates for us all, simple posters

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 10:45:29 AM

Hi, I am looking for a way to earn some money without invest(because I am broke), I can dedicate 2 hours a day in that. what can I do to make a bitcoin per month without any investment?
This month I made about 1.4 BTC from signature campaign. That's cool. I think being a good and active member in bitcointalk has a lot of benefit. So For all members let's active and be good member therefore we get trust.
Can you tell me how you made 1.4 btc through signature campaign,what campaign you joined to make such amount in 1 month.and how many alt account you are using?

It is from an altcoin signature campaign where participant get shares of the bounty pool.  The altcoin is RLC, it gives 700+ RLC per share and I guess he get a good amount of stakes on that pool.  It runs for 7 weeks with 10 post per week requirement to qualify for a stake.  Sadly I known it late.
Its too good to hear that there is Altcoin sig. campaign that giving that much of token=bitcoin. Hopefully they open a new slot and for sure, a lot will join for that. Anyway bitcoin price right now is too high which means 1 bitcoin can make you rich Cheesy
hope to find a way to earn 1 btc for a month Smiley

Right now altcoin sig campaigns are better ways  to earn huge here and actualy the conversion with it is greater than any btc paying campaigns right now since btc price for now is so huge and im sure that those company who have a sig and paying some btc is lowering down their payments so that they will not be hurt and fall down for their huge expenses on advertising. And by joining altcoin sig campaign or translating their ANN is one of the best option to earn that desired amount.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:38:33 AM

Did you seriously made 1.4 btc in a month through signature campaign only ? I never found such a campaign which pays so much btc in a month . Please let us know the thread of such high paying campaign?

Maybe he is using a multiple account on signature campaign or he joined early on ICO signature campaign and own huge stake compared to other participant.
I recently heard that Alt.ex ICO has a huge allocated bounty on their Signature campaign. Maybe he joined there.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:43:31 PM

Just join in signature campaign specially on altcoin you can earn  1btc or more in a month. Recently  i joined on iex.ec campaign and i earn 0.8 btc in a month.until now im still shocked

Well, it is to be able to get a lot of bitcoin now this signature campaign is the best choice. Now that there are some projects that are very beneficial for everyone, both those who make investments as well as those who follow the signature campaign. Basically to be able to get a lot of money we have to work hard, and in the signature campaign is one of the right choice. But it's all definitely requires hard work.

Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:00:52 PM

With signatures the maximum you will earn monthly will be around 0,15 btc with high paying signature, soo isnt a low ammount but is hard to be and remain there as well find a free spot, trading is the easy and better way to make such income monthly, eth, doge, and almost all top traded coins at poloniex had raised a lot last months, and all days some coin is being pumped, if you lucky you will had invest into it.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:59:29 PM

With signatures the maximum you will earn monthly will be around 0,15 btc with high paying signature, soo isnt a low ammount but is hard to be and remain there as well find a free spot, trading is the easy and better way to make such income monthly, eth, doge, and almost all top traded coins at poloniex had raised a lot last months, and all days some coin is being pumped, if you lucky you will had invest into it.
in fact the signature campaign income is not such a good one to me  i think one can earn money from signature campaign s enough for his pocket money, but if a person want to make such a good profit, then to me i think trading is th best option. from trading one can really make good profit that we cannot imaging from signature campaign.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 11:05:36 AM

in fact the signature campaign income is not such a good one to me  i think one can earn money from signature campaign s enough for his pocket money, but if a person want to make such a good profit, then to me i think trading is th best option. from trading one can really make good profit that we cannot imaging from signature campaign.

Sure, we can't earn too much from signature campaign, But i still like it and prefer for everyone, who want to earn bitcoin. Because i also started my career of working on bitcoin from signature campaign, and i get information and knowledge about bitcoin from it.
No doubt, it is also true, we earn from signature campaign it is not enough, it is just like our pocket money, and if we want to earn bitcoin professionally, than we should choose trading and investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:49:54 PM

Sure, we can't earn too much from signature campaign, But i still like it and prefer for everyone, who want to earn bitcoin. Because i also started my career of working on bitcoin from signature campaign, and i get information and knowledge about bitcoin from it.
No doubt, it is also true, we earn from signature campaign it is not enough, it is just like our pocket money, and if we want to earn bitcoin professionally, than we should choose trading and investment.

Signature campaign will give you limited income in bitcoins and its good way to start off the journey in the bitcoin world and if you are a part of good campaign with a high rank account then you will be getting higher income in terms of bitcoins but to earn higher amount of bitcoins I think you should invest that earnings in trading where you can multiply your bitcoins in a quick time.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

Signature campaign will give you limited income in bitcoins and its good way to start off the journey in the bitcoin world and if you are a part of good campaign with a high rank account then you will be getting higher income in terms of bitcoins but to earn higher amount of bitcoins I think you should invest that earnings in trading where you can multiply your bitcoins in a quick time.
Now is the best time to buy more altcoin because their value is starting to go down and after the great changing value of bitcoin then i think their value will increase like what happen in bitcoin but you need to put big amount of capital to reach the 1 to 2 bitcoin in amonth.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:12:59 PM

Now trading seems like sleeping because of the people are holding the bitcoins. If we need to earn one bitcoin for a month, we need to be part of any bitcoin related project or mining.
Signature campaign will give some decent amount but it's will not let you get a bitcoin for a month. It's best option to earn without investment.
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 01:16:18 PM

Now is the best time to buy more altcoin because their value is starting to go down and after the great changing value of bitcoin then i think their value will increase like what happen in bitcoin but you need to put big amount of capital to reach the 1 to 2 bitcoin in amonth.

Yes investing in altcoin is the best thing to do at a moment as with an increase in price of bitcoins the price of altcoins is going down so we have an opportunity to invest in them at lower price and if the price of bitcoins falls in coming days then we may see improvement in the price of altcoins which can give us good profits but if you want to feel good profits in trading then the amount of investment should also be higher.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 01:19:08 PM

Best thing would be investing in dividend paint Altcoin and also spending the returns on buying more of the coins, and once you gain more of the coins, you would probably be getting one bitcoin or more a month.

pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

Did you seriously made 1.4 btc in a month through signature campaign only ? I never found such a campaign which pays so much btc in a month . Please let us know the thread of such high paying campaign?

Maybe he is using a multiple account on signature campaign or he joined early on ICO signature campaign and own huge stake compared to other participant.
I recently heard that Alt.ex ICO has a huge allocated bounty on their Signature campaign. Maybe he joined there.
Already spend a year in this forum joining signature campaigns,but sadly i havent made 1 btc yet. But those members with low rank already made 1 btc and up. Maybe i should need more hardwork to earn just like them.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:44:55 PM

Best thing would be investing in dividend paint Altcoin and also spending the returns on buying more of the coins, and once you gain more of the coins, you would probably be getting one bitcoin or more a month.

Investing in trading is what everyone is recommending and that's a real way of earning 1 bitcoin for one or two months. But before investing you need to think about first if you are decided that you want to trade. And having more source of income is better like working for a company or being a freelancer will make it more possible.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 01:56:07 PM

Investing in trading is what everyone is recommending and that's a real way of earning 1 bitcoin for one or two months. But before investing you need to think about first if you are decided that you want to trade. And having more source of income is better like working for a company or being a freelancer will make it more possible.

It will never be easy to earn 1 btc in a quick time and to earn that amount you need to undergo a great level of market research and depending on that you need to choose the right coin to make an investment and when it comes to make a good profits from altcoin trading the timing of investing will play an key role as you should invest your money at a right time when the price is really low.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

It will never be easy to earn 1 btc in a quick time and to earn that amount you need to undergo a great level of market research and depending on that you need to choose the right coin to make an investment and when it comes to make a good profits from altcoin trading the timing of investing will play an key role as you should invest your money at a right time when the price is really low.

And that's what he needs to understand. It's a little by little process and there's no way that we can earn big amount that quick. Because when I was still new to bitcoin I started with small amount and when I'm on my way, I keep on learning everything about it but still I didn't managed to earn that big for only a short period of time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:11:17 PM

And that's what he needs to understand. It's a little by little process and there's no way that we can earn big amount that quick. Because when I was still new to bitcoin I started with small amount and when I'm on my way, I keep on learning everything about it but still I didn't managed to earn that big for only a short period of time.

Earning 1 full btc is not a joke as I am sure that majority of people who are part of this forum would not be holding 1 full btc in their wallet even after spending enough time behind earning them in different methods and to earn 1 btc from trading you also should have good capital to invest as you can never make that big amount with a small investment.
Collider

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:49:18 AM

Earning 1 btc in one or two months will never be easy as the methods which will give you good amount of money in quick time will also involve higher level of risk of loosing money but I still think that it is possible to earn that amount from trading depending on your skills and knowledge about altcoin market.
mundang

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:53:50 AM

Maybe hes a bounty hunter only looking for a altcoin sig which will give him big bounty after the end of the campaign. Ive also seen many members that already made 1 btc and up by joining in a altcoin bounty sig.
Collider

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:42:16 AM

You can expect that income from trading if you have invested in good altcoins at the right time and if price pumps heavily in future then you can earn even higher then 1 btc but for that you need to good research before investing money in it.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: