Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135244 times)
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 05:42:43 PM

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CM_Holdings-aNrdXorT

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:15:40 PM

Thanks for the early dividends Janus. The project is really alive and people will be expecting more developments from this coin. Great job.

Very good, and we agree, developments is something we have happening and planned in great abundance.

**Reminder March 4th, the dispersion of Janus (JNS) raises 50-100% in price per token this gives people ~30 days to get tokens at current 1.5 NXT.

Really? Do you think the price will increase by 50-100% immediately after the launch of Janus network and entering the stock exchange? I think you are very naive, here it is necessary to hope that the price would not fall below the ICO prices

Better start by reading their distribution plan it goes up.

Guess that's what happens when people don't read.
CM_Holdings-aNrdXorT

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:25:18 PM

Thanks for the early dividends Janus. The project is really alive and people will be expecting more developments from this coin. Great job.

Very good, and we agree, developments is something we have happening and planned in great abundance.

**Reminder March 4th, the dispersion of Janus (JNS) raises 50-100% in price per token this gives people ~30 days to get tokens at current 1.5 NXT.

https://twitter.com/FloatingLamps/status/827526640456650752

Retweeted @goldentags, Yes this is a really good chance to get in on this business at the ground floor level. Anyone missing this in a year from now will be kicking themselves if they don't buy in at such a good buy price entry pint.  Smiley

Some bigger buys lately someone must have leaked how good the dividends are with this token. I'm in.

It's the fact that people are starting to see how legit of a project this is.  The team works harder than just about any team in crypto.  I made sure to get in all the way, on this first distribution.   Way easier to do it now than wait for the positive results which I expected based on my previous dealings with this team and the price increase of each token on March 4th, and subsequent releases thereafter.  Not to mention the rise we will see with NXT in the coming months.

What's the saying:  The early bird catches the worm?
laugh2btc

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:08:02 AM

Bounty for german translation?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:35:05 AM

Why I dont see dividend transactions in blockexplorer, for examle here https://mynxt.info/blockexplorer/ ?

If you want to actually see the transaction using the wallet.mynxt.info, you will need to add the full client plug-in for 500 nxt.  Otherwise the only way to see it is by keeping track of your balance.  If you are using that webwallet, I recommend the plugin because that just opens up a whole new world, and it's worth it.

Does buying the full client addon actually give full access through the site's interface? I was under the impression (based on its explanation) that it just allows you to sync the web wallet with your local one. And I don't want to run a NXT local wallet at the moment.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
CM_Holdings-aNrdXorT

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:05:36 AM

Why I dont see dividend transactions in blockexplorer, for examle here https://mynxt.info/blockexplorer/ ?

If you want to actually see the transaction using the wallet.mynxt.info, you will need to add the full client plug-in for 500 nxt.  Otherwise the only way to see it is by keeping track of your balance.  If you are using that webwallet, I recommend the plugin because that just opens up a whole new world, and it's worth it.

Does buying the full client addon actually give full access through the site's interface? I was under the impression (based on its explanation) that it just allows you to sync the web wallet with your local one. And I don't want to run a NXT local wallet at the moment.

It gives the webwallet the full client treatment.  You dont need to have a local wallet or there is no need to download the entire blockchain.  It gives you all the same benefits as a local wallet where you download the entire blockchain but without doing it.  Except, I dont think you can forge with the full client addon of the webwallet.
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:38:18 PM

It gives the webwallet the full client treatment.  You dont need to have a local wallet or there is no need to download the entire blockchain.  It gives you all the same benefits as a local wallet where you download the entire blockchain but without doing it.  Except, I dont think you can forge with the full client addon of the webwallet.

I didn't know this so I can buy the full core wallet function used in web wallet? This will help I will try it soon.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:45:35 PM

Awesome. Thanks for the confirmation! I'll have to do that soon, Smiley. I've tried using other block explorers to see things like divs and none showed it, so no real alternative.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:54:35 AM

What is the purpose of distributing 10.5m anuses every quarterly? How will be these anuses be distributed?
Trade_BTC

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:09:34 AM

What is the purpose of distributing 10.5m anuses every quarterly? How will be these anuses be distributed?

Probably best to read then write. That info is too easy to find captain anus.
malcovixeffect

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:19:30 AM

Wtf, is this why dont you just answer it. im too lazy and cant find the answer in the OP.
Trade_BTC

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:40:09 AM

Thank you to everyone who has supported our team and the Janus project. We have come to a decision that it’s best for all parties to end the token sale as it stands in it’s current form. We have added an option in your accounts to save a BTC or NXT address on the site that will be used to send refunds back to you. The Nxt Foundation will then receive information about the amount you deposited, and the wallet address you supply to send your investment back. You’ll have up to 45 days to make the request, but we ask that you make it a priority so we can get this finished in short time. Visit www.janustoken.com and log into your account to add your refund addresses.

Those who wish to stay with our team and business goals can still share in our future to some degree.
We’ll be actively in development of the sites described in our white paper, and as such will release Janus tokens on the NXT Asset Exchange in intervals.

-- We will release 10,500,000 Janus (JNS) every 4 months. 31,500,000 yearly

-- Price currently is set to 1.5 NXT per 1 Janus token. You can purchase tokens right now in your NXT wallets on the asset exchange.
    Price per Janus each distribution will be changed every 4 months no matter what the current price it's trading at, it will be posted 50-100% higher.

-- Asset details listed here (be sure it’s the correct token):

Asset Id: 4348103880042995903
Name: Janus
Issuer: NXT-QG74-VNQK-7FQ3-4KFBA
Link: https://www.mynxt.info/asset/4348103880042995903

One of the suggestions from the community was to allow for a staggered investment cycle in order to show business progress and launch over time. This way will allow those who did not purchase Janus initially, to still have a chance to take part in our mainstream global business success. Instead of dividends, our team will use site revenue to perform unscheduled buybacks to reduce supply and help appreciate token value. (People unfamiliar with our business in the blockchain industry, please research https://betterbets.io )

We’ll keep all Janus users aware of progress and announcements via this thread, slack, and social media where applicable. Our team is much better at creating great sites and businesses than selling out ICO’s so this is the best way to show it through action and development.

Yours in business,

The Janus team

**We'll be gradually adding buy support over time to prepare for proper valuation when Janus is announced on more exchanges.**

Wtf, is this why dont you just answer it. im too lazy and cant find the answer in the OP.

They post mostly in their slack but this isn't investment  for kids and may not be for you.
JanusDev

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:49:57 AM

im too lazy

I think you just pinpointed the root of your comprehension issues ...
targetmlrd

Activity: 588
Merit: 530

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 09:36:31 AM

I heard of trade Janus? When the token will be released for general trades that we could finally have to buy it at a more affordable price than it was at the ICO, I have the opinion that the price of the coin, after the stock market will fall down
malcovixeffect

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:45:39 AM

I heard of trade Janus? When the token will be released for general trades that we could finally have to buy it at a more affordable price than it was at the ICO, I have the opinion that the price of the coin, after the stock market will fall down

I heard you are paid in qtum? Do they really pay you dollar every post for this kind of post?
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:09:49 PM

Will there be a new distribution of dividends? How many?
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:39:45 PM

Will there be a new distribution of dividends? How many?

Yes, every first of the month from our blockchain business. Later this year when our global mainstream sites open then they may be a slightly different model. Our goal is at the minimum 5 total business sites that feedback net profit to Janus tokens.

There is also the option to gain tier one dividends once a user reaches over 2 million tokens. The EX holders will have a more custom ROI plan but benefit from everything Janus holders get as well. Details here:

We are now adding value to Janus tokens through multiple sites and businesses, there is also the option for larger holders to acquire some income exclusive to them as well.

We will be adding more dividends to both Janus and JanusEX as development progresses through the years.

Expect some surprises to boost token value and options to increase passive income for people who are interested.

The next 5 years will be very exciting as we merge into mainstream, everyone is welcome to join us in our endeavors.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 03:31:27 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 04:37:01 PM by gordonhill

Posting for transparency the deletion of purchased Janus tokens.

**Buy back and Burn 2/6/2017**

Type:    Delete Asset Shares
Asset:    4348103880042995903
Asset Name:    Janus
Quantity: 10,300
(removed from circulation forever)

This token burn is in accordance with our plan to reduce supply and increase both dividends for JNS token holders and encourage long term investing.
We started the token count at 99,999,999 current total supply since burn was initiated is now: 99,863,523

-The Janusproject Team
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:33:06 AM

"Expect some surprises to boost token value and options to increase passive income for people who are interested."

Just curious how you will do this if you will have a set price based on NXT every 4th month as I understand it? I get that the value will go up slightly since you will sell it 50-100% more expensive each Janus.

Only way I see the price going up is if NXT jumps up alot in value or other exchanges start trading Janus, even tho that might not make the price go up only if all tokens get sold and there is just the tokens left that people hold.
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

"Expect some surprises to boost token value and options to increase passive income for people who are interested."

Just curious how you will do this if you will have a set price based on NXT every 4th month as I understand it? I get that the value will go up slightly since you will sell it 50-100% more expensive each Janus.

Only way I see the price going up is if NXT jumps up alot in value or other exchanges start trading Janus, even tho that might not make the price go up only if all tokens get sold and there is just the tokens left that people hold.

Hi, well if NXT price going up it means more value for Janus token holders, however there are some factors and xfactors, such as get Janus on external exchanges and market trend, resulting in a revaluation on the distribution price increase. Distribution is something we will be evaluating heavily and making changes to adjust for token health. We will try to stay as close as possible to the original plan though.

We are very committed to this project and we will continue to add more value to the token. Our main hope is that people look at our token as something they can count on.

-luis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: