Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:53:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Janus [JNS] Blockchain secured global business - Ignis || Ardor  (Read 135244 times)
Bjorn_Blockchain

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 01:28:32 PM

Great dividend this month, 1.2% of my investment. 14.4 annualized.

Pretty amazing project, considering that JNS has only just started (3rd month), and this is only the baseline. This ROI is solely from the first site that generates dividends (betterbets.io). All the real stuff still needs to be set up and started. This means even in the darkest of dark scenario's, you earn around 12% per annum, i.e. your money back in 8 years. That's quite crazy! You hardly get that in real estate.

Very happy to be on board. Looking forward to the sneak preview of the first site.

Our team is working very hard to deliver the social fintech site, everything is currently ahead of schedule at this point due to working in parrelel on several developments.When this occurs it marks the transition of our team from promises of mainstream business, to delivery. We have a very big advantage in the social trading industry, this will be revealed after beta ends to limit speculation.

Your satisfaction with the Janus project is a boost to our team while we work, thanks for sharing.

https://coinhub.news for crypto news, podcasts, reddit, bitcointalk and more!
https://www.krediblepolitics.com get your politics on!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 02:00:12 PM

Pretty amazing project, considering that JNS has only just started (3rd month), and this is only the baseline. This ROI is solely from the first site that generates dividends (betterbets.io). All the real stuff still needs to be set up and started. This means even in the darkest of dark scenario's, you earn around 12% per annum, i.e. your money back in 8 years. That's quite crazy! You hardly get that in real estate.

Very happy to be on board. Looking forward to the sneak preview of the first site.

Our team is working very hard to deliver the social fintech site, everything is currently ahead of schedule at this point due to working in parrelel on several developments.When this occurs it marks the transition of our team from promises of mainstream business, to delivery. We have a very big advantage in the social trading industry, this will be revealed after beta ends to limit speculation.

Your satisfaction with the Janus project is a boost to our team while we work, thanks for sharing.

Wow I likeing this project with every update Smiley  - looks to be very very good potential.  Hopefully it gets price increase it deserves this year soon!!!
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 02:03:31 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:21:29 PM by gordonhill

I cannot open the nxt wallet I downloaded.

There comes an error.

Hi,

to a proper installation of Nxt desktop client you will need also the latest version of java https://www.java.com/en/download running in your PC/laptop.

If the problem persist, try to contact Nxt #helpdesk channel on slack https://nxtchat.herokuapp.com

-luis
CM_Holdings-aNrdXorT

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:53:41 PM

Wow I likeing this project with every update Smiley  - looks to be very very good potential.  Hopefully it gets price increase it deserves this year soon!!!

The team is very good with their updates.  One of the best in the scene.
yusyus

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

Received my dividends. Thanks and good luck in business.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

WOW I just moved into my new place and saw I had dividends! Thank you so much for the great work and am so glad I believed in this asset and Team. I can't wait to see what our future is like 1 year from now..  Smiley Enjoying the ride!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:31:45 PM

WOW I just moved into my new place and saw I had dividends! Thank you so much for the great work and am so glad I believed in this asset and Team. I can't wait to see what our future is like 1 year from now..  Smiley Enjoying the ride!

Got mine too very happy past few months with how this Janus going.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:52:38 PM

awesome stuff guys, saw my dividends in my NXT wallet account as promised.  Cool  bring is JANUS MOON!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:36:42 PM

The team is very good with their updates.  One of the best in the scene.

awesome stuff guys, saw my dividends in my NXT wallet account as promised.  Cool  bring is JANUS MOON!

Thank you for the feedback everyone, in preparation for this Saturday and the distribution model for this quarter we have officially burned 2.5 million Janus tokens. This distribution was majority decided by selected individuals from the community, who have long term goals for helping our team while we build our mainstream business sites.

I cannot thank the community enough for your help with suggestions and the economic aspect of JNS tokens so we can focus our efforts in what we feel will be successful sites.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:44:49 PM

Wow I likeing this project with every update Smiley  - looks to be very very good potential.  Hopefully it gets price increase it deserves this year soon!!!

The team is very good with their updates.  One of the best in the scene.

WOW I just moved into my new place and saw I had dividends! Thank you so much for the great work and am so glad I believed in this asset and Team. I can't wait to see what our future is like 1 year from now..  Smiley Enjoying the ride!

WOW I just moved into my new place and saw I had dividends! Thank you so much for the great work and am so glad I believed in this asset and Team. I can't wait to see what our future is like 1 year from now..  Smiley Enjoying the ride!

awesome stuff guys, saw my dividends in my NXT wallet account as promised.  Cool  bring is JANUS MOON!

Thank you for the feedback everyone, in preparation for this Saturday and the distribution model for this quarter we have officially burned 2.5 million Janus tokens. This distribution was majority decided by selected individuals from the community, who have long term goals for helping our team while we build our mainstream business sites.

I cannot thank the community enough for your help with suggestions and the economic aspect of JNS tokens so we can focus our efforts in what we feel will be successful sites.

marketing and promo (when the time is right) as much as possible!  both within the crypto scene/market AND mainstream if possible.  yes it costs money but the returns and exposure will be more than worthwhile.  it's a shame all the "good" crypto projects don't get enough exposure or price action vs. the shitcoin pnd stuff.  so yeah, get the JANUS name out there asap and as much as possible!

oh and burn as many coins as possible!  Grin

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 09:32:15 PM

Well, I have realized that with the dividends Janus has been giving, I tend to reinvest it to buy Ardor just to increase enough my stake and after I had enough I will keep on reinvesting it by buying Janus tokens. I think Ardor has a promising future and it is really dirt cheap . With Janus intends to migrate eventually to Ardor platform, it is just a practical method of reinvesting.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:07:32 AM

Recieved my dividends. Thanks Janus. Maybe you can easily list this coin at cryptopia. Cheers.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bjorn_Blockchain

Belief in the immutable.

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:35:03 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 04:47:11 AM by Bjorn_Blockchain

Wow I likeing this project with every update Smiley  - looks to be very very good potential.  Hopefully it gets price increase it deserves this year soon!!!

The team is very good with their updates.  One of the best in the scene.

awesome stuff guys, saw my dividends in my NXT wallet account as promised.  Cool  bring is JANUS MOON!

marketing and promo (when the time is right) as much as possible!  both within the crypto scene/market AND mainstream if possible.  yes it costs money but the returns and exposure will be more than worthwhile.  it's a shame all the "good" crypto projects don't get enough exposure or price action vs. the shitcoin pnd stuff.  so yeah, get the JANUS name out there asap and as much as possible!

oh and burn as many coins as possible!  Grin

Yes marketing will be focused primarily on our businesses, the token itself for us is a vehicle to deliver income to everyone. Traders can speculate on exchanges the upcoming announced sites each time they launch , then speculation will occur post launch on the success or not of our sites.

To be very blunt, it would be great if word of mouth about Janus continues to be the primary peer to peer marketing methods for now. This actually rewards the early people for taking the most risk if what we are developing stays under the radar. Unlike most projects, wide scale adoption isn't necessary for Janus to succeed so those in the community now can do well by simply telling others to observe our work and decide for themselves. Meanwhile, we will create the reasons for investment and when the time is right push NXT and then Ardor forward with the communities help to become the primary Blockchain for business.

I could continue with much more detail about best methods, but these are just my personal opinions and I don't want to confuse anyone. The point is, we have something good here, share it with people you care about having involved and we can save the focus of advertising in mainstream; which is where top net revenue will come from.

I imagine eventually a larger portion of the crypto public will start waking up to the reality that each platform has its strengths and NXTs just happens to be perfect for regular business. We are not focusing on heavy tech industry or pushing the limits of technology with our sites, otherwise perhaps Ethereum would have been a better fit. NXT offers us and our community everything we could possibly ask for (secure, proof of stake with forging, marketplace, dividends, secure messaging, etc). Our goal is to make profitable business sites that do not have technology walls to keep out the general world populace or scare them away. We will just bring their revenue back to the Blockchain token Janus instead.

gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 10:54:12 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 05:12:35 PM by gordonhill

---- CLICK IMAGE FOR DETAILS ----

Yours in business,

-The Janusproject Team.
pascnx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:23:33 PM

when is Janus sell wall at C-cex?
pascnx

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:26:21 PM

Since NXT now 550 satoshi so JANUS will get sold at, 1650 satoshi, right??
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 12:48:05 PM

Hi,

March 4th , 500k Janus will be released on C-cex.com exchange to give alternative pairs options for purchase.

As I said before, NXT is converted to a BTC value based upon the price of the latest NXT transaction on Poloniex at the time of the distribution.

So, if Janus (JNS) tokens will be set on two exchanges at 3 NXT per token, your math is correct.

-luis

Fredomago
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1050

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 01:03:04 PM

Hi,

March 4th , 500k Janus will be released on C-cex.com exchange to give alternative pairs options for purchase.

As I said before, NXT is converted to a BTC value based upon the price of the latest NXT transaction on Poloniex at the time of the distribution.

So, if Janus (JNS) tokens will be set on two exchanges at 3 NXT per token, your math is correct.

-luis

wow so its just another exchange for this coin better to be prepare and hold some more C-cex also have many traders
and if they invest with janus price will start to rise up even Btc still rinsing its value. good luck dev.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
gordonhill (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 04:36:38 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 05:08:52 PM by gordonhill

---CLICK IMAGE TO REDIRECT TO PAGE ----

Sidenote:

Thanks to NXTer magazine for this awesome collection of all current things regarding Janus.
For the community, if people ask or you want to tell others about our token send them this link.

Direct link: https://nxter.org/ae-janus-4348103880042995903

Yours in business,

- The Janusproject Team

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

Hi,

-luis

Time to buy another patch it seems, slowly crawling and filling that bag Cheesy
Im sure it will pay off in the end!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: