Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IoP] Fermat presents the Internet of People App Token  (Read 66323 times)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:43:48 AM

Finally some news, watching this.
Is there any change, or you still need licences, or how is like right now?

We still working with licenses, we are rebuilding community, so maybe you can claim your country licence (or state to some countries).. 
Price is really dropping but I still believe this coin has a huge chance, the concept is unique will follow this thread and looking forward to avail of your license I hope dev can keep with the progress of developing this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FermatMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 251

Working for a better world

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:14:29 PM

Finally some news, watching this.
Is there any change, or you still need licences, or how is like right now?

We still working with licenses, we are rebuilding community, so maybe you can claim your country licence (or state to some countries).. 
Price is really dropping but I still believe this coin has a huge chance, the concept is unique will follow this thread and looking forward to avail of your license I hope dev can keep with the progress of developing this project.

Thanks for trust in IoP, Dev team is working hard.. Where are you from?

Juan Manuel Cancino
IoP Deputy Community Leader
HLX team
cytryna77

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:53:34 PM

hello,

I have never heard about IoP before, but I think is very developmental project. and I think price now is very low. Is here enything else who invested for IoP? I have 1 btc, and I'm thinking about invest for this coin...I now is long term investment but I can;t find too much information about project on the internet. Waiting for your reaply Wink and ready to discuss
cytryna77

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:00:05 PM

i'm from Poland
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 03:40:27 AM

i'm from Poland

We don´t have people in Poland, so next Month we´ll keep you in mind to held the Country Chapter.. thanks for your support again

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
besteulz888

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:00:23 PM

Hello my friend, can you give any info about when the roadmap will be published? And I'm wondering why there is no contanct possibility at fermat.org, is this the usual way?
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 07:35:44 PM

Hello my friend, can you give any info about when the roadmap will be published? And I'm wondering why there is no contanct possibility at fermat.org, is this the usual way?

Hi Besteulz888 the Fermat Project and IoP Community took separate roads 3 months a go.. (https://medium.com/@luisfernandomolina/fermats-first-dao-begins-its-own-journey-21549574b6a8) Each Community still working to reach own goals.. you can reach Fermat following the links in Medium post.. we are in mattermost but till next months will be more active rebuilding community.. The new roadmap expect to be ready end august.. Thanks for your interest.. great times are coming

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
MiningSev0

Activity: 206
Merit: 106

Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:54:30 PM

As you allready should have read in my previous posting our complete mining process has been cleaned up from the rubbish of the old fermat times.
Now we also have got a cleaned mining sheet where just (still) active chapters are mentioned.
So there's enough room for growth.
We are searching for everyone who's intrested to join us - no matter if you are a dev or just good in social media - if your country isn't listed in the sheet - get your mining licence now!
If you want to join us and get you own mining licence - no problem just write to our Community Leader "dwk" in our Mattermost (Slack alternative).

Internet of People Community - Mattermost

How to get a your address whitelisted for mining?

- Claim a chapter in a state / country that is open
- Enter your name and a valid contact email address
- Operate a marketing channel (like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Blog, Website) in your country language
- Post regular news about IoP in your country language
- Download the latest version of the wallet and generate an IoP address
- Operate a FullNode (instructions follow in September)
- Mining must be active (active means: you must find at least one block within 4 weeks)

This is only a intermediate stage.
We are working on a community voting system.
From then on, the community decides which addresses will be whitelisted and which will be not.
Link to the original Mining Sheet

Blogpost

New signature to come =D
xandemnf

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

IOP Dead?!
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:03:04 AM

IOP Dead?!

More alive than ever

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
noeeel

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:38:39 PM

Is there any progress coming in the mid term future?

any help needed?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:44:23 PM

I was looking for something like that and I found you! Later I'll read about it, I'd like to participate in this project, is it possible?
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:43:52 PM

Is there any progress coming in the mid term future?

any help needed?

We are working in rebuild community and develop new code to improve our infraestructure.. We expect that september we will be plenty of work and we need all the help we can obtain... Please keep in touch here and in https://chat.iop.cash

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:54:42 PM

I was looking for something like that and I found you! Later I'll read about it, I'd like to participate in this project, is it possible?

Thanks for your interest Entei, we will need all the help we can obtain to rebuild community and setups nodes all over the world... please keep in touch here or mattermost https://chat.iop.cash/general/channels/chapters

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
shin7431

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 06:55:09 PM

how to mine this IOP?
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:13:19 PM

how to mine this IOP?

Hi shin7431, the grant for mining is for Country´s chapters that have to do some duties: run a full node at least (will be release soon), do marketing in FB, Tw, youtube, meetups, etc.. Will be a grant for Country.. there a link in this thread to see is your country have a chapter yet.. if so you can speak with the President to help with some of the dutties and be part of the mining benefits.. You can go to our mattermost too https://chat.iop.cash/general/channels/chapters

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
el3f

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:59:47 AM

how to mine this IOP?

Hi shin7431, the grant for mining is for Country´s chapters that have to do some duties: run a full node at least (will be release soon), do marketing in FB, Tw, youtube, meetups, etc.. Will be a grant for Country.. there a link in this thread to see is your country have a chapter yet.. if so you can speak with the President to help with some of the dutties and be part of the mining benefits.. You can go to our mattermost too https://chat.iop.cash/general/channels/chapters

Hello i am trying to connect to the chat.iop it seems i cannot connect
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:12:43 AM

how to mine this IOP?

It looks fine (just checked ). there are several people landing there the past hours.. maybe something with the security settings

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
FermatMX

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 04:20:03 AM

how to mine this IOP?

It looks fine (just checked ). there are several people landing there the past hours.. maybe something with the security settings

I already answered your message

Juan Manuel Cancino
HLX team
ALCTEC

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:43:08 AM

@dev can you explain the licence a little bit please?

I'm from NZ, is there a spot?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: