Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:12:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30006 times)
Nickonomics

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:50:28 AM

You can learn how to analyze BTCUSD and make trading decisions by following my BTCUSD ideas here: https://www.tradingview.com/u/Nickonomics/
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:08:39 PM

Bitcoin trading can give me more profit.I just learn it to my sister.
I also search how to trade.I read just a part of it.
I found out that its better to trade bitcoin because it cost expensive  when you buy bitcoins and trade it.
I think this is one of rhe best strategy to expand my bussiness.

Each one has different strategies for trading, you will become trading only when you try with a small amount of money.
It is good part someone is there behind you like your sister who can guide you without any loss in trading.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:20:37 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool
Well, the best thing to do is to google it. The next thing to do is to find professional traders or trader groups for better analyzation of the chart and also to make a team fro better profit. You may also surf through forum for more information regarding the update in the market.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 08:59:07 PM

I don't know if you have an idea of forex trading? If yes, please apply the same methods of your forex trading experience and try to get more information about bitcoin and factors that affects its value over time. And if you have no idea of forex trading then you need to Google how to trade bitcoin or forex trading demo account to enable you gain ground in trading bitcoin before you venture your capital.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:54:40 AM

You can search for explanations on google and there are many strategies as well you just need to search and then do a strategy that suits you, in trading experience is a lesson that is needed in my opinion at the beginning better not to give priority to the pursuit of profit.
If you have someone who wants to teach you it will be easier, many of the traders choose to keep their strategy rather than sharing it.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
pinggoki

Activity: 1484
Merit: 415

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:06:16 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Well, I sugges that you ought to consult and ask some tips on traders that have experience. You should also research some backgrounds about it. If you want to learn trading you should find a trading site and deposit a little amount of money then you should practice how it works.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ozaeri

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:29:11 PM

Hello, everyone.

Well, I sugges that you ought to consult and ask some tips on traders that have experience. You should also research some backgrounds about it. If you want to learn trading you should find a trading site and deposit a little amount of money then you should practice how it works.

This is the beauty of trading even a noob can start because they can always trade in btc amounts of less than a $ worth to gain experience during their learning curve. All too often noobs make the mistake of going all in on trades with little knowledge or experience when it is so easy to avoid such mistakes by being patient and taking the time to learn the process.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 05:03:14 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 05:58:31 PM by Monnt

Hello, everyone.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

basically I don't think traders will be having time to explain the tactics of trading to beginners. Usually the financial experts who are teaching about trading are not into trading. This is because trading might need their full-time to focus on different aspects of trading whereas tutors must be ex-traders who left their trading career some time back itself.

But I agree consulting a professional trader must be very effective way of learning trading. I'm eagerly looking for opportunities to interact with some professional traders so that I can enlighten myself about trading more widen.
kimphan24197

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:21:59 AM

You can learn it from to me. Inbox for me so I can provide for your information more
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:45:46 AM

Well internet is big learning hub and you can also check lots of demo accounts on trading platforms. Using them you can make your own strategies on how to perform successful trade. I usually follow buy at low and sell at high. I don't go in big messy parts and it is real headache for me. Lol. Well I enjoy small profits so it is all about your personal situation and how you want to be in trading market.
toanle098

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:52:59 PM

If you want to learn the trade bitcoin I think you can simply browse this forum. There are many traders who have already started trading in advance and some of them share their experiences. This forum is very good for you to learn the trade. Or you can learn from Youtube, there are many tips out there to start trade bit[Suspicious link removed]d luck, friend
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

Well internet is big learning hub and you can also check lots of demo accounts on trading platforms. Using them you can make your own strategies on how to perform successful trade. I usually follow buy at low and sell at high. I don't go in big messy parts and it is real headache for me. Lol. Well I enjoy small profits so it is all about your personal situation and how you want to be in trading market.
You want to learn trading tricks then you should invest some money and buy coins at a low price and sell it for some small percentage then only you will learn how to do trading. If you buy coins today and wait for a long time to sell it will not teach you anything. You should do more number of trading. Then only you will learn everything about trading.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:50:54 PM

Hello, everyone.

Yes this is very real. You should get some research by yourself as there is no such institution where one can learn to how to trade the bitcoin. almost all the people trading are using their own mind and hard work for the trading for the purpose to earn more.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:55:07 PM

Hello, everyone.

Yes this is very real. You should get some research by yourself as there is no such institution where one can learn to how to trade the bitcoin. almost all the people trading are using their own mind and hard work for the trading for the purpose to earn more.
I think it takes too much time to find some tutorials how to trade.. better to go in youtube and look for some video how to trade..
And now if you know how to trade or how trading works.. much better always to experience it to your own and try your self to trade. the result is not instant it takes time or day before you can get the result..

Make crypto as your bank.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:32:49 AM

Hello, everyone.

You could find few tutorials on YouTube. Apart from this, only way to learn trading is through our own efforts. Trading won't be perfectly profiting you at the beginning, but depending on the strategy we make along with the calculations and price prediction profiting becomes effective.
SMSabuj (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

Bitcoin trading can give me more profit.I just learn it to my sister.
I also search how to trade.I read just a part of it.
I found out that its better to trade bitcoin because it cost expensive  when you buy bitcoins and trade it.
I think this is one of rhe best strategy to expand my bussiness.

Yeah, Bitcoin trading can give me more profit. For that, I wanna learn Trading. And Finally, I am starting learning trading to my Brother. He is the boss of bitcoin trading. Every month he creates a huge profit from Trading.
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:37:44 AM

Hello, everyone.

First study the basic about in trading, then if you are newbie you can start for freebitcoin.io where you can get it
for free satoshi every hour, then you can accumulate it until it grow. Or you can ask some of the audience here about the things that you wanna know.
Do you think a faucet may give you enough bitcoins to start a trading ?  I do not think so, their faucets itself not enough to gamble with them. For learning this cannot be a right way. Instead of this, we can try learning through forex platform's trail accounts.

Yes it is true, freebitcoin gives us satoshi with small amounts, 0.00000112 every hour, very long to collect them in large quantities, I think for beginners you have to learn to understand trading before you jump in trading, so you have a good strategy when you are trading, you can ask about trading in forum or searching on google ,. , If looking for free sathosi for start trading capital, it takes a long time, I guess you should have the capital to buy some satoshi, and you start small trading, after you have good experience and strategy, you can trading with big.
But how to acquire experience at all in trade? It seems to me that every first steps and minimum capital that a newcomer settles in the trade from the first day will be checking and therefore maybe I refuse to start trading. Maybe I'm wrong and therefore I'm afraid to take risks.
If you really want to acquire skills in trading you need first not to afraid of taking risk because that will be your start up in trading. In order to acquire it you will experience some losses and its normal at first. I believe every trader lose their money to learn so that it is good to start at small minimum amount for you to have a knowledge and confidence to trade.

I agree with you,. I also natural,
I suffered great loss at the beginning of  start treading.,
And it turns out it's a learning capital and from that I understand and gain knowledge about treading.
If you have excessive fear you may never have the success that is in front of your eyes.
SMSabuj (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:02:49 AM

bitcointalk forum is really the world largest popular forum about bitcoin and here is a lot of knowledge about to learn bitcoin trading and when i was new in bitcoin trading i also learn much more things about trading through this forum.
But I believe here we are just discussing about the related aspects of trading and not what is exactly required for fruitful trading. I may be wrong still there are lot of differences from actual educational materials and a discussions on those materials. Still, anything good for supporting a better trading must get its deserved appreciations.

I agree with you. If we are discussing abut this topic anybody can learn easily. So let's discuss more about it.
rifatrony5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:16:05 AM

I learnt Trading from Bittrex.
just visit their site and see whats happening there.

and also read Bitcointalk thread related about trading.

Happy trading.   Cool
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:16:58 AM

you can search on google.there are many videos available on youtube.you should know one basic thing about trading that buying low and selling high.you can start with on small amount and start gaining a parctical expreience
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: