Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30006 times)
mrp1994

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:05:47 AM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

You can see all the calls at my poloniex signal channel on telegram.

Join for more
https://t.me/poloniexsignalsforyou
appiivenkii

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Well this is to know as you had started this thread a year back to learn about bitcoin, Can u make an update here about your learning and experience ..
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:52:22 AM

you can trade with small amount first, choose the top coin to be traded, and keep learning what you have in the market. indeed, longterm investment is better than trading in shortterm, keep practice your strategy and you will be able to learn what condition of loss or profit. keep learning in this forum as well.
Rebelf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:44:37 PM

bitcoin will change the planet, that's right. at some point everyone in the world uses bitcoin to transact, bitcon also change the mindset, lifestyle, and the destinyof those who perform i
eddyhalim

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:46:51 PM

i see there are not much places in our community have a good quality to teach us how to trade propbaly, and so we have not much choices but learn by ourself by trading many times to get experiences, so the best solution is to learn trading from experiences, from loosing and winning bitcoin.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:53:31 PM

Practice is the best thing to learn anything in the world. So I would suggest that you start with a fake money and practice with it and after a time you will see the difference on yourself.
- Yeah, practice is a good way to improve skills and accumulate experience but we should not start with fake money, we should use real money but with a small amount of money, that will help us to be more serious, and when we make mistakes, we will remember that error and not make mistakes again, the actual battle is still better and more useful than the battle simulator. However, before beginning to practice, we should learn basic knowledge and expertise from the internet, then learn some experience from other traders, that would be good for us when we practice

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

Hello, everyone.

You can learn the basic first from investopedia after thay you can watch some YouTube video which provide some trading education. After that you can start doing some analysis on your own and compare it to others.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
uwe_b0ll

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:26:35 PM

hey there! did anyone try this trading simulator yet?
https://simdaq.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2413752.0
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:36:31 PM

Hello, everyone.

The key for us to learn bitcoin trading is by researching. I always reading many post about bitcoin trading and I also listening to the tips from professional bitcoin trader. That's the way that I used in order to learn bitcoin trading.
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:19:46 PM

You do not need to understand nothing, altcoin or bitcoin trading are the most easy things that you can do. Just go to the internet and see some videos on the internet or just buy a guide in where you can learn fast, it is not difficult to do so.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Brunus Januensis

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:39:23 PM

I don't think it's a good idea to "just start".
Of course, now it's easy, every one gains. But whet the situation will be a little more difficult, only professional will survive.
So, study forex, trading, stocks, anything, and try to work with an expert
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:20:03 AM

Hello, everyone.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All.... Cool
There is some option for you,`You may read all of the thread in here, and you might have got some of the primary sources for you to do it.
You are in the right section, and let's make your experience with this. I have read some of the thread in here in past times. And get what I am looking.
Basically like omega's said.

There are many information to learn about bitcoin trading that can be found in google and youtube. You can learn basic trading skills but some of them are not reliable.
You can learn also from professional bitcoin trader that you knew, seek some advice from them and learn in this forum because it was trusted by more bitcoin users. Here you can learn at the same time you can earn.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:45:54 AM

You can learn Bitcoin Trading by searching on google, or you can search all the information here in the Bitcoin forum, and for more easily you can join a Bitcoin group in which there are many associations of people who are proficient in the field of Bitcoin, there you will be on guide.

EvilKingfisher55

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:48:10 AM

Google and youtube is a good teacher, but it would take up so much of your time studying. If you had money, you can learn fast in online courses offered by members who have been successful in trading. You can learn from them tricks and tips how to be successful in trading.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:59:07 AM

Hello, everyone.

we can learn bitcoin trading anywhere on the internet a lot of discussing the ways and techniques of trading bitcoin trading that can be profitable and earn much profit, we can learn by understanding the market situation and the existing graphics.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:09:54 AM

It's an app that allows you to learn trading by completing mini tasks and trading with virtual money on real-time stock prices and info. Even if you have zero knowledge about BTC you will have no problem learning. Bitcoin Flip is 101% realistic and fun trading Simulator for Beginners. Trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ...
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:20:58 AM

I think this the best and right place to learn trading, there are many well experienced trader here. You can find tutorials here. Well, there's a lot of ways on how you can learn it, on a trading site where you want to make trades, ask a help. Expand your knowledge and have the awareness so you can avoid those want to fool you.
Requim

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:40:32 AM

Hello, everyone.

Actually, what I did was browser every information that I wanted to know here in bitcointalk forum and threads. This website is actually helpful when it comes to learning the ways to trade not just bitcoin, but other crypto currencies as well.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:23:03 AM

There is a lot of ways where you can learn trading and becoming professional on it. You can also join at the forum like here in bitcointalk.org and raised your concern about trading. Watching also on youtube will help you a lot of knowledge this is the best way (watching on youtube) to learn more about trading.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:30:36 AM

You can learn and deepen about all your very profitable Bitcoin trades on some pages of the site, such as news.bitcoin.com like blogs / bitcoin magazines, just do not you ever get bored to search and read all of Bitcoin's tentative, surely you will receive the benefits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: