Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where I can learn Bitcoin Trading?  (Read 30006 times)
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:14:46 AM

First you need to learn technical analysis from website like babypips. You shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose into trading, as trading is risky and a very small percentage of people have success doing it. Also, you are better of just hodling Bitcoin than trading it in the long run.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:24:27 AM

There are a plenty of youtube videos on trading, you can watch these videos to learn to trade. At the same time, you can practice demo trading or real trading with a limited amount of money.

I think the best to Learning from a professional or expect on the field would be the coolest way to learn bitcoin trading because I believed that the way to teach somebody is person by person.  Similar on the schools. Trading is not an easy work to absorb in single day it will take a lot of period sometimes months, in order to gain you need lose. This type of work is try and error you should be patient and don’t be greedy. I hope that you can find someone will teach you.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:54:10 AM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Advanced Many Many Thanks to You All....   Cool

Bitcoin trading and Trading in your countries local exchange or forex is not different so all the startegy on forex can also be applied on bitcoin. Just consult youtube or google cause it can help you a lot in terms of trading.

Yes its mostly all trading is the same by using technical and fundamental analysis but they have some different between them.
However, if trading cryptocurrency, we will not get margin call like in forex so we can hold it as long as we want and sell it whenever we want.
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:18:32 PM

Register on Bankera but it is a prototype exchange, they will give you a 100 btc to practice trading but you can't cash out them. Grin Grin
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Hello, everyone.
I am new here. I want to make money from Bitcoin Trading. So First, I want to learn Bitcoin Trading. Please advise me or recommend me some resource where I can learn Bitcoin Trading.

Not one book will teach you to sell well on the stock exchange. My advice to you is: find a practicing successful trader and go through his training. Yes, you will have to pay for this training. But in the end, the amount of tuition can be much less than the amount that you lose learning to trade yourself.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Before investing in this market I think you should find out in advance about this market. And in the process of learning you do not understand what you can find someone to ask. If you do not have a mentor, I think you will lose money because I did.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

Hello, everyone.

Logically , the first rule is "sell high , buy low" . If you want to invest in BTC only then you should only buy and hold for long term , note that It takes long time in order to gain profits in that case.
If you want to get involved with BTC/Alts trading then you could invest in ICOs , most of the time (when It's a serious project) , the price should be x2 or x3 .

The sell high buy low routine Is also I would suggest but I would like to add up an additional information.

1. You should be updated on news when in bitcoin.
2. Always keep track of the market value
3. I would suggest you buy now while its rising
4. If you have a application called blockfolio to keep on track of market value you need to know the trick and thats is the candle stick on the candle look a like

When you see that candle stick up it probably means your going up and staying the same at the next few minutes and in vice-versa when its down and its going down or it could stay the same.

If you still dont get it please you can learn and understand what I' am saying by watching on youtube.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

Hello, everyone.

You can learn to trade cryptocurrency if you have a lot of patience. Trading is not an easy job, it requires a lot of effort for you to understand well how the trading works. You can earn big amount of money if you have a lot of knowledge.
shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:42:53 PM

Hello, everyone.

You can learn to trade cryptocurrency if you have a lot of patience. Trading is not an easy job, it requires a lot of effort for you to understand well how the trading works. You can earn big amount of money if you have a lot of knowledge.

Try to find some online video curses about crypto on Torrents , i saw some good ones if you dont known nothing you need to learn alot , first you need to learn what is blockchain and bitcoin at first , after start learning about trading and etc

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
CraigShawn

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:46:48 PM

I am a member of an organization called " Digital Money". Our organization is always  the analysts to trade the best Roll Eyes
King_Linda

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

I am a member of an organization called " Digital Money". Our organization is always  the analysts to trade the best Roll Eyes
How can you join your organization?
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

There are many sources for learning the basic foundation of trading and then slowly moving towards the Advanced core concepts of trading through the online internet using websites like Google.com, Youtube.com, Udemy.com. Apart from these sites, you can also search for local institute and schools where you can personally visit and join their schools or workshops something like Trade academy through which many students and people have mastered the art of trading within a year and today they are successful traders.
We have so many ways to learn here about in trading, we have bitcointalk  forum like this, video in you tube about in bitcoin trading, or you can ask the expert members here too about the basic things as newbie in trading. Or you can  do your own research about you wanna know. just proceed in the forum trading discussion here.
HeatherRamsey

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

You can find out about blogs or trade guides
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

You can find out about blogs or trade guides

Can you share your source links? Well, this is my source to learn to trade. Not specific about crypto, but I think we can use this:
https://www.investopedia.com, https://www.babypips.com/

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:06:25 PM

Personally I like trading methods of William D.Gann described on "45 Years In Wall Street". Also I like "Dimensional Stock Market Structures and Cycles" of Bradley F. Cowan.
mininghubby

Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

You should learn the holding and selling principle of trading and for more information you may search here on bitcointalk, there were lota of forum contaning useful informantion taht you may used for trading, you may also do a research on internet you may also watch tutorial video and you may consult some trading expert' im sure they will give you an proper advice.

Bitcoin trading is such an easy job to do when compared to other trading, Because the only thing here is you have to wait patiently when your turn comes. Where is in other trading you need to learn many skills like marginal trading etc and also you need to learn what are the market strategies when to buy and when to sell. You need to follow lot of graph before proceeding.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

There are many tutorials can be found in youtube on how to trade and the techniques that can be used in trading.   There are also many useful forums can be found in bitcointalk. Goodluck.
loftyboliv

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:29:00 AM

Hey you, yes you, you're a fool. You can learn about trading in this forum itself.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

I just think it's free to read the tips on the forum how you can start trading.
We have a topic for you to find out to get started to trade your money.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

Hello, everyone.

You can learn how to trade by watching different tutorial videos in YouTube. There are many people who became professional trader because of the information, techniques and tactics that they got from watching videos in YouTube about trading cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: