Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:53:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453541 times)
Chronobank Support

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:08:36 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2016, 09:47:51 AM by Chronobank Support

not open bounty social media campaign dev
twitter campaign and facebook campaign
i think if you use social media campaign can inraese your ico selling

Twitter - more than 4 000 followers
Facebook - more than 17 000 followers

I am not an advertising expert, but seems like the results are very good even without the social media bounty campaigns
Well, I saw chronobank advertise on facebook maybe that's why there facebook have more followers than twitter.

Exactly. Chronobank have been advertising in Facebook many days before they even made an official thread here. They are a big project and with good fund and support that's why they are everywhere. Few days left before ICO begins.  

Thank you! You have quite an informative sig btw.

Where is a fund, you can tell me the portfolio of the Chrono's funds? I may feel glad about the management of this project but the some also made me doubt.  

Sorry, I'm not really sure I get you. Chronobank is not an investment fund, it's a project for creating a more efficient labour market.

Here's what we plan to do: https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf
Here's how much we need to start each part right away: https://chronobank.io/files/business_outline.pdf
Here's the rationale and motivation: https://chronobank.io/files/whitepaper.pdf

Appreciate your interest, please feel free to ask more questions.

The Uber Of Time - http://chronobank.io
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpacemanOne

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

icowidgets.com

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:49:21 AM

Is it possible that this project could be developed ahead of schedule?  Also will probably wait until last days to invest to see whether its overfunded or not. If not, I'm throwing my BTC right in  Smiley

That's an OK strategy. It's one way to manage risk.

But you will miss out on that sweet first day bonus. Smiley

BTW, the TIME price is fixed in BTC, not in USD. So if BTC price will be higher by the end of ICO (as many people think) you will be able to buy less TIME tokens (for the same USD equivalent) than at the early stages.

ICOwidgets.com - ICO's and Their Ratings
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:56:04 AM

ChronoBank (TIME) Start ICO December 15th, 2016 Discussion ICO ➜ ICOTRACKER.NET
                                                              https://youtu.be/ZvdohEk1pmY  Russian-speaking people!

Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:57:45 AM

Is it possible that this project could be developed ahead of schedule?  Also will probably wait until last days to invest to see whether its overfunded or not. If not, I'm throwing my BTC right in  Smiley

BTW, the TIME price is fixed in BTC, not in USD. So if BTC price will be higher by the end of ICO (as many people think) you will be able to buy less TIME tokens (for the same USD equivalent) than at the early stages.

TIME price fixed in BTC will be good for all investors because this price is always stable and we do not think much more about Time price.
so all investors should buy BTC while it 's down to save more money for it.
Chronobank Support

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:19:19 PM

ChronoBank (TIME) Start ICO December 15th, 2016 Discussion ICO ➜ ICOTRACKER.NET
                                                              https://youtu.be/ZvdohEk1pmY  Russian-speaking people!

Thanks for your review. Such a big pic in the post, lol.

TIME price fixed in BTC will be good for all investors because this price is always stable and we do not think much more about Time price.

Nobody has a crystal ball, so even tomorrow's price of BTC is a mystery.
With LHTs we want to have a bit more stable picture.

specturul

Activity: 297

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:08:23 PM

I still can not understand yet what it is. We have to see how things will go after launch of the company, if all goes well, then I will invest, because there is nothing more serious until it.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:22:11 PM

Found this on Twitter, I will consider investing, good luck mate!
Chronobank Support

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:48:22 PM

I still can not understand yet what it is. We have to see how things will go after launch of the company, if all goes well, then I will invest, because there is nothing more serious until it.

The basics can be explained like:

In the beginning, bob made bread, and alice grew apples. Bob wanted some apples, so he traded bread for apples. This became too difficult when bob wanted to trade with other people, so he made "tokens" to represent that he owes one bread, and exchanged the promise of "one loaf of bread in the future" instead of an actual loaf of bread. This was easier for everyone.
Since not everyone can make bread, we want to have a "token" that people can trade for their specialty. So we boil that down to someone's time - everyone can trade their time in the future. By promising one hour of my time in the future, I can exchange it for goods and services now.

Found this on Twitter, I will consider investing, good luck mate!

Thank you!

SpacemanOne

icowidgets.com

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:56:41 PM

There will be more deposit options except BTC and it is good. People will be able to invest with different crypto currencies.

Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:16:01 PM

I am not an advertising expert, but seems like the results are very good even without the social media bounty campaigns
agree  Cheesy
iconomi had social media campaign and now it has only a few more followers(but more time in the market too, so its normal).

i do think social media is important, but as long as they do a good advertising it will be ok.
I strongly agree with your opinion to add a social media campaign for the future development of this project, we knew all project ICO always provide campaign social media for things that are good for this project to be great ..
Chronobank_Community

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Chronobank Community Manager

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:55:57 PM

agree  Cheesy
iconomi had social media campaign and now it has only a few more followers(but more time in the market too, so its normal).

i do think social media is important, but as long as they do a good advertising it will be ok.
I strongly agree with your opinion to add a social media campaign for the future development of this project, we knew all project ICO always provide campaign social media for things that are good for this project to be great ..

Our social media presence is quite strong, there are no plans for social media bounties at this time, thank you for your interest.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:34:36 PM

agree  Cheesy

Our social media presence is quite strong, there are no plans for social media bounties at this time, thank you for your interest.

You need to be critical of these people calling for social bounty campaign, most of them won't invest into the project at all and even if you ask them what the project is all about they can't explain.
SpacemanOne

icowidgets.com

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:21:30 PM

You need to be critical of these people calling for social bounty campaign, most of them won't invest into the project at all and even if you ask them what the project is all about they can't explain.

There are too many scammers in social bounty campaigns, you are right. It's not that difficult to create dozens or even hundreds of fake Twitter accounts, for example. Detecting and eliminating the cheaters is a difficult and expensive task. I can assume the social bounty campaign can be not profitable in this sense. ICO team should spend their tokens, their time and sometimes real money to handle the social bounty campaign. The above spends can outperform the possible social campaign results in terms of ICO investments.

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:13:07 PM

Hello guyz i'm IN.

All my best to ChronoBank's Team Smiley

(testing this beautifull CB sig)

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
leonak

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:02:59 AM

I see a huge amount of people with your avatar indeed.
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:04:35 AM

What is the minimum funding goal?

jhontor

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

https://www.oppopenwifi.com

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:09:00 AM

agree  Cheesy

yeah I hope so
sosmed it is important to introduce chronobank to many people

jhontor

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

https://www.oppopenwifi.com

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 12:11:50 AM

wow... TERMS very difficult

Maybe there's a misunderstanding here. It doesn't mean you must have 4k or 17k followers to participate. It means Chronobank has 4k and 17k followers.

There's no social media bounty campaign for Chronobank ICO.
Ok, I now understand, thankyou  Grin

Chronobank_Community

Activity: 126

Chronobank Community Manager

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:14:20 AM

I see a huge amount of people with your avatar indeed.

I think it's a great looking avatar, personally!

Hello guyz i'm IN.

All my best to ChronoBank's Team Smiley

(testing this beautifull CB sig)

Thank you for your support!

What is the minimum funding goal?

You can see the minimum goal, and plans for other tiers that may be reached in the development plan here:

https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:26:58 AM

You are welcome, PM sent.

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: