Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:20:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 422 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 453541 times)
Nea Sandu

Activity: 478
Merit: 285

Crypto Way is the only Way!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 03:06:52 PM

hello guys

i want to ask, why are so few coins?
i mean only 710k coins? can this coin be mined?

thanks in advance

Goana dupa Bitcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  ▬▬▬▬▬
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
..DMEX ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

hello guys

thanks in advance

Because number of TIME created was fixed on number of BTC raised

sartech

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

https://twitter.com/ChronobankNews good news!!

grandFX
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 11:39:52 AM

hello guys

thanks in advance

yap, only 750k token, you can see here https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/chronobank/
no, you can't mined this coin, TIME is smart contract on eth
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:08:44 AM

Which one are you reffering to?

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 09:38:32 AM

This is the ANN for Evolution
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1979287

680M out of the 800M EVO tokens will be given for free to TIME holders.
This is very exciting!What do we need to do to claim EVO?Will it be givent to Time stored in exchange also or we need to move them to mew?
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 09:46:23 AM

This is the ANN for Evolution
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1979287

680M out of the 800M EVO tokens will be given for free to TIME holders.
This is very exciting!What do we need to do to claim EVO?Will it be givent to Time stored in exchange also or we need to move them to mew?
Too late for me I already sell my time token this day  Grin . Until when the airdrop will close I plan to buy again when I see the price low so I hope I still have enough time.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:03:18 AM

Good news for all Time holders in parallel with price increasing:
- Chronobank opening mobile wallet app testing, send email to support@chronobank.io to get download link.
- Chronobank started LaborX user interface development
- Bittrex added new Time/ETH trading pair.
- some ICOs started to accept Time tokens, and some coins are freely distributed for Time holders.
it seems holding this token will give us a lot of advantages.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:07:25 AM

- Chronobank opening mobile wallet app testing, send email to support@chronobank.io to get download link.
- some ICOs started to accept Time tokens, and some coins are freely distributed for Time holders.

Thank you for the good news.  I will continue to keep the tokens on my wallet.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:02:12 PM

I'm having trouble transferring the token to Bittrex for trading purposes.

I just bought 0.015 ETH to transfer my TIME, after making the transaction through MyEtherWallet, TIME is no longer available in my wallet, ETH is still there

But the token shows still in my wallet
https://ethplorer.io/address/0xaf519e2d17a0f1092f616c1fbce5d1f7212478d2

However, when loading the UTC to myetherwallet, there's nothing there o.o

EDIT:

Nevermind, it went through
Guess it's a bit slow

Looking for a signature campaign.
Chronobank (OP)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251

Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:23:36 AM

ChronoBank TIME Price Update

We’ve had some questions from the community about the below-ICO price of TIME. Here’s our analysis.

ChronoBank’s crowdfund was a great success, collecting $5.4 million in virtual currencies. TIME tokens were sold at 0.01 BTC each, or 100 per BTC, though a large number of people took advantage of the early bonuses that secured them up to 130 TIME/BTC.
Since the ICO ended, TIME has generally traded between 0.008 and 0.01 BTC, though at times it has been as high as 0.014 and as low as 0.005. So what’s going on?

Bitcoin rally
The first factor to bear in mind is that TIME, like any other crypto project, is subject to the whims of the cryptocurrency markets. Speculators will quickly dump one coin if they think they can make a better short-term return on another, and in relatively thinly-traded markets that can have a significant impact (just as a large investor buying can).
The context to the last six months has been a remarkable bitcoin rally, with the price of bitcoin rising from below $1,000 as our ICO ended to almost $3,000 in recent days. Whilst many traders initially dropped alts to enjoy bitcoin’s appreciation in value, we have seen a new dynamic enter the markets. In previous times, alts would typically crash in BTC terms during a rally, even if they more-or-less held their value in USD terms (which varied from coin to coin). In this instance, that was true at the start but since then we have seen TIME and other alts largely hold their value against bitcoin.
In TIME’s case, this means that a token that was bought for around $6–8 is now worth three or four times that, even if it stands at around 80% of its BTC value. As the numbers above show, different investors work in different currencies; some think in fiat terms, others in BTC terms. This tension means that some investors will be happy and others less so; you can’t tell what currency people are thinking in, and you can’t force them to work in the same one. The fact that TIME is still at 0.008 is encouraging; under normal crypto market dynamics, it might still be worth around ICO price in USD, or more like 0.003 BTC.

Less of more
The practical upshot is that TIME is worth a little less of a lot more valuable currency. There is a direct parallel in the traditional markets here.
The FTSE 100 — the UK’s major stock market index — is currently trading near an all-time high. What has pushed it to these levels is not simply the fundamentals of its constituent businesses; the UK and global economies are sadly not that robust. It is changes in the value of the pound against other currencies, especially the dollar, that have pushed it higher.
Brexit and the recent election are clear examples of what happens. When a significant event like this prompts negative sentiment, the pound falls in value, reflecting reduced confidence in the UK economy overall. But the FTSE has risen, because these are multinational companies and earn substantial revenues in dollars — and a dollar now buys more pounds.
Net, nothing has really changed. The shares are worth more of a less-valuable currency.
Similarly, the TIME token is worth less of a more-valuable currency.
Less of more
The practical upshot is that TIME is worth a little less of a lot more valuable currency. There is a direct parallel in the traditional markets here.
The FTSE 100 — the UK’s major stock market index — is currently trading near an all-time high. What has pushed it to these levels is not simply the fundamentals of its constituent businesses; the UK and global economies are sadly not that robust. It is changes in the value of the pound against other currencies, especially the dollar, that have pushed it higher.
Brexit and the recent election are clear examples of what happens. When a significant event like this prompts negative sentiment, the pound falls in value, reflecting reduced confidence in the UK economy overall. But the FTSE has risen, because these are multinational companies and earn substantial revenues in dollars — and a dollar now buys more pounds.
Net, nothing has really changed. The shares are worth more of a less-valuable currency.

The long-term picture
These are typical crypto market dynamics and are to be expected in the short term. As things stand, the bitcoin (and recently Ethereum) bull is casting a shadow over the rest of the crypto world. The markets are awaiting cues on specific issues — particularly a resolution to the scaling debate and UASF, and likely where Ethereum will top out. How these factors play out will inevitably have an impact on TIME and most or all other cryptos in the short-to-medium term.
Longer term, it’s less of an issue since the question comes down to fundamentals. ChronoBank has not yet launched its full service, and so this is still an extremely early stage in its development. We’re still putting together the core software and securing business leads, but the price of TIME is not yet driven by revenue flows — it is entirely speculative.
Once launched and serving the clients and workers from our partnering businesses, LaborX will provide significant revenues that will make it easier to value TIME in terms of traditional indicators like P/E ratios. At that point, we’re confident that we will see some very healthy price rises. In the short term, as speculators jump in and out of different assets, we will inevitably see fluctuations — though that also represents an opportunity. Smart money accumulates in a downturn, and sells as the price rises, rewarding not just risk-taking but patience.
There are many examples of crypto projects that have followed precisely this pattern. Most recently, Waves — which traded at below ICO price in BTC terms for many months — has seen a spectacular increase in value as new functionality and partners have been added. From a 30,000 BTC or $16 million ICO, WAVES now stands at a market cap of 218,000 BTC or $600 million (700% and 3,800% respectively). These percentage gains are nothing out of the ordinary in the crypto world. Increasingly, the era of instant 3x or 10x rewards post-ICO appears to be over. For a well-funded project with a strong business proposition, though, it can easily still be achieved in a year.

For more information about the ChronoBank, please visit chronobank.io

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 11:40:00 AM

Thank you for the good news.  I will continue to keep the tokens on my wallet.
I am holding some Time tokens how can I get free coins?Which coins are being distributed for free to Taas holders?
sartech

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

ChronoBank TIME Price Update

We’ve had some questions from the community about the below-ICO price of TIME. Here’s our analysis.

ChronoBank’s crowdfund was a great success, collecting $5.4 million in virtual currencies. TIME tokens were sold at 0.01 BTC each, or 100 per BTC, though a large number of people took advantage of the early bonuses that secured them up to 130 TIME/BTC.
Since the ICO ended, TIME has generally traded between 0.008 and 0.01 BTC, though at times it has been as high as 0.014 and as low as 0.005. So what’s going on?

Bitcoin rally
The first factor to bear in mind is that TIME, like any other crypto project, is subject to the whims of the cryptocurrency markets. Speculators will quickly dump one coin if they think they can make a better short-term return on another, and in relatively thinly-traded markets that can have a significant impact (just as a large investor buying can).
The context to the last six months has been a remarkable bitcoin rally, with the price of bitcoin rising from below $1,000 as our ICO ended to almost $3,000 in recent days. Whilst many traders initially dropped alts to enjoy bitcoin’s appreciation in value, we have seen a new dynamic enter the markets. In previous times, alts would typically crash in BTC terms during a rally, even if they more-or-less held their value in USD terms (which varied from coin to coin). In this instance, that was true at the start but since then we have seen TIME and other alts largely hold their value against bitcoin.
In TIME’s case, this means that a token that was bought for around $6–8 is now worth three or four times that, even if it stands at around 80% of its BTC value. As the numbers above show, different investors work in different currencies; some think in fiat terms, others in BTC terms. This tension means that some investors will be happy and others less so; you can’t tell what currency people are thinking in, and you can’t force them to work in the same one. The fact that TIME is still at 0.008 is encouraging; under normal crypto market dynamics, it might still be worth around ICO price in USD, or more like 0.003 BTC.

Less of more
Less of more

The long-term picture
These are typical crypto market dynamics and are to be expected in the short term. As things stand, the bitcoin (and recently Ethereum) bull is casting a shadow over the rest of the crypto world. The markets are awaiting cues on specific issues — particularly a resolution to the scaling debate and UASF, and likely where Ethereum will top out. How these factors play out will inevitably have an impact on TIME and most or all other cryptos in the short-to-medium term.
Longer term, it’s less of an issue since the question comes down to fundamentals. ChronoBank has not yet launched its full service, and so this is still an extremely early stage in its development. We’re still putting together the core software and securing business leads, but the price of TIME is not yet driven by revenue flows — it is entirely speculative.
Once launched and serving the clients and workers from our partnering businesses, LaborX will provide significant revenues that will make it easier to value TIME in terms of traditional indicators like P/E ratios. At that point, we’re confident that we will see some very healthy price rises. In the short term, as speculators jump in and out of different assets, we will inevitably see fluctuations — though that also represents an opportunity. Smart money accumulates in a downturn, and sells as the price rises, rewarding not just risk-taking but patience.
There are many examples of crypto projects that have followed precisely this pattern. Most recently, Waves — which traded at below ICO price in BTC terms for many months — has seen a spectacular increase in value as new functionality and partners have been added. From a 30,000 BTC or $16 million ICO, WAVES now stands at a market cap of 218,000 BTC or $600 million (700% and 3,800% respectively). These percentage gains are nothing out of the ordinary in the crypto world. Increasingly, the era of instant 3x or 10x rewards post-ICO appears to be over. For a well-funded project with a strong business proposition, though, it can easily still be achieved in a year.

For more information about the ChronoBank, please visit chronobank.io

this is a great read and info. but i would like to ask some Q.: why you dont create tokens on  WAVES DEX ? when we can start to use chronobank wallet as main  wallet?

bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:45:20 PM

In other words, HODL!  Grin

Just keep the thread updated for any developments.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:28:09 PM

or why not execute a buyback with all your crypto reserves and get a house stake in TIME that will earn the organization enduring funds? put that crypto to work while TIME is still cheap.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
badboyrazor

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:50:57 AM

Please help...did I lose my Time tokens?

I just bought some Time coins on Bittrex and I sent them to my chronobank account at this address 0x12c1849d67d403097b52b04537b5acca16319c13. And so far my chronobank account says I have 0 time.

megatilt

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:53:40 AM

I just bought some Time coins on Bittrex and I sent them to my chronobank account at this address 0x12c1849d67d403097b52b04537b5acca16319c13. And so far my chronobank account says I have 0 time.

it's there

badboyrazor

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:57:33 AM

it's there

I hope so, its been many hours. I noticed I made one mistake. They said if you use other wallets aside from myetherwallet then you will lose all your tokens. I used the jaxx wallet to obtain an address with a private key. I pasted the public address into my chronobank wallet and confirmed it by email.
megatilt

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:05:21 AM

it's there

I hope so, its been many hours. I noticed I made one mistake. They said if you use other wallets aside from myetherwallet then you will lose all your tokens. I used the jaxx wallet to obtain an address with a private key. I pasted the public address into my chronobank wallet and confirmed it by email.

it's here
https://etherscan.io/token/TIME?a=0x12c1849d67d403097b52b04537b5acca16319c13

badboyrazor

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:59:09 AM

it's there

it's here
https://etherscan.io/token/TIME?a=0x12c1849d67d403097b52b04537b5acca16319c13

Oh awesome...thanks for the info!
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 422 »
  Print  

Jump to: