Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitcoins.com - Sell your empty BTC , LTC and DOGE wallets. *Faucet too*  (Read 21047 times)
progekts30

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:00:58 AM

On the blockchain I see 2 formats

1. Base58
2. WIF

By 1 format, it says that it is not for this key
2 format just do not right

On my wallet I have 9000 Satoshi. Maybe that's why?

I believe Bitcoin "dust" starts at 10k satoshi.  That's probably why.

Hi.

Why can not I sell my address?
Writes Invalid Bitcoin private key.
I enter the correct key.

The address must be completely empty?

What is the address you are trying to dig?

Let me verify that it actually has CLAMS first and then we will see about private key format.  Do you maybe have a password on your wallet?

This address - 12ne4dJkrGY6rLLnuurweCKocKSLtLipeE

That's a valid address for sure.

Perhaps try digging the entire .dat automatically.  This will also harvest CLAMS that you were unaware of hidden in change-addresses.

https://freebitcoins.com/clamchecker/dig_wallet/

How do I create a backup copy of my wallet for my blockchain?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kefkius

Activity: 64
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:25:42 PM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

Let me verify that it actually has CLAMS first and then we will see about private key format.  Do you maybe have a password on your wallet?

Perhaps try digging the entire .dat automatically.  This will also harvest CLAMS that you were unaware of hidden in change-addresses.

That address (12ne4dJkrGY6rLLnuurweCKocKSLtLipeE) can be dug. It sounds like you are using blockchain.info wallet? I don't know if they support exporting your entire wallet in the format we currently require. If FreeBitcoins.com says "The supplied key is not for the supplied address." then the private key you entered does not go to the address you are digging.

Based on that address's history, it appears to be an "uncompressed" public key. This means your private key should start with "5". If your private key starts with "K" or "L", that is incorrect.

Developer of FreeBitcoins.com Clamcoin faucet.
progekts30

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:04:21 AM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

That address (12ne4dJkrGY6rLLnuurweCKocKSLtLipeE) can be dug. It sounds like you are using blockchain.info wallet? I don't know if they support exporting your entire wallet in the format we currently require. If FreeBitcoins.com says "The supplied key is not for the supplied address." then the private key you entered does not go to the address you are digging.

Based on that address's history, it appears to be an "uncompressed" public key. This means your private key should start with "5". If your private key starts with "K" or "L", that is incorrect.

On blockchain.info to this address I have only 2 secret keys.

format Base58 - MoL4zV1Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

format WIF - KwQ4uDR7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1241

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 04:45:51 PM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

I'll pass this post over to Kef and he can help you further.  He'll post here shortly.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Kefkius

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:28:10 PM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

Apparently this is a problem with blockchain.info wallets. You can get the right WIF using bitaddress.org. Here's an example I made using a key I just generated. Put your key (KwQ4uDR7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) in and it will give you the WIF key that should work. I highlighted the key that you should use in the screenshot below:

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 02:27:59 AM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

Apparently this is a problem with blockchain.info wallets. You can get the right WIF using bitaddress.org. Here's an example I made using a key I just generated. Put your key (KwQ4uDR7xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) in and it will give you the WIF key that should work. I highlighted the key that you should use in the screenshot below:

Kef,  Could we possibly have our scanner scan both ways automatically for Blockchain users?

1.  Address has clams

2.  So customer puts in private key

3. Address private key fails 

4. We assume this is a blockchain address, so scan the "right" WIF priv key for them using the information given.

5..  Success or failed dig.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:39:49 AM

Empty private keys worth $17 is a very good deal indeed. The only problem is that many users who have the old keys that you require probably do not need the funds as they got in on Bitcoin early. Anyway, good luck with your business!

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 02:44:06 AM

Empty private keys worth $17 is a very good deal indeed. The only problem is that many users who have the old keys that you require probably do not need the funds as they got in on Bitcoin early. Anyway, good luck with your business!

Three packs of smokes for one little ole empty private key... If you build it... the smokers will come.

Or 3 free hits of LSD.

Or 2 free grams of high grade pot.

or 1 free point of smack.

or a free roxy 10mg, 5mg roxy and a mcdonalds cheese burger.

or you could put it in your church's donation pot!

The possibility with bitcoins are endless.  Cheesy Wink  

Hell you could gamble it into $100,000 if hit a good reverse martingale or whatever... it's free.

Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:47:24 AM

Three packs of smokes for one little ole empty private key... If you build it... the smokers will come.

Or 3 free hits of LSD.

Or 2 free grams of high grade pot.

or 1 free point of smack.

or a free roxy 10mg, 5mg roxy and a mcdonalds cheese burger.

or you could put it in your church's donation pot!

The possibility with bitcoins are endless.  Cheesy Wink  

Hell you could gamble it into $100,000 if hit a good reverse martingale or whatever... it's free.
LOL these drug references are great! Drug addicts will indeed do anything to get their hands on some harmful substances, no need to give them any ideas Tongue
I guess that is true however, as most bitcoiners can give out a private key in a few minutes.

Kefkius

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:53:50 AM

<...>

Kef,  Could we possibly have our scanner scan both ways automatically for Blockchain users?

1.  Address has clams

4. We assume this is a blockchain address, so scan the "right" WIF priv key for them using the information given.

Yes, I don't think that will be too much trouble.

progekts30

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:09:55 AM

1. Base58
2. WIF

Hi.

I enter the correct key.

https://i.imgur.com/v0HHCIC.png

1.  Address has clams

Excellent thank you . It worked  Smiley

PS  I have 2 addresses that have the status - Only for viewing.
Is it possible to get personal keys for them?
progekts30

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:16:57 AM

If I bring referrals, what will I have for them?
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 05:24:42 AM

If I bring referrals, what will I have for them?

0.10535574 CLAM Each qualifying address,

0.10535574 CLAM = 0.44276083 USD at the moment.

We are looking to find 3,021,128 more addresses. 

You will also get 100% commission from all of your faucet users. 

I strongly recommend using Just-Dice.com as a place to store up your coins before exchanging them or trading them. 

One day we will allow users to have a balance in order to prevent spam and allow users to use future features.

progekts30

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:49:14 AM

Ok.

I have 2 addresses that have the status - Only for viewing.
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 06:13:40 AM

Ok.

I have 2 addresses that have the status - Only for viewing.

If you can move coins on a address... then you should be able to get the private key.

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 06:34:52 AM

Now try with those same keys. 

We've update the site and it should work just fine.

We can dig mini keys, compressed keys and uncompressed keys.

Let me know <3

ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:30:00 AM

hi
is the hourly reward will come back?
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

hi

Shortly.

You will have to have 10 drops to be able to hit the hourly faucet once... this isn't set in stone yet.

We will also be launching a new faucet option as well!

Kefkius

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:53:55 PM

hi

Shortly.

You will have to have 10 drops to be able to hit the hourly faucet once... this isn't set in stone yet.

We will also be launching a new faucet option as well!

I've enabled the drops feature. The /ask/ page will display the number of drops you need to enable hourly payouts. Once you get an hourly payout, that number will reset and you'll have to get more drops to unlock the hourly payout again. The number is currently set at 10 drops, but this may change wildly as we find the right spot. This feature may also be entirely removed so...enjoy!

BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 05:17:07 AM

Hourly faucet is now working again.  (Read post above by Kef)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: