Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 03:39:32 PM

So what is the latest update here? Will we be able to see this coin getting listed on exchange site like Bittrex or Yobit? ICO is ending soon and I would like to ask if the signature campaign (a long with others promotional campaign) still continue?
if signature campaign is over Edwardad will say so I have been into this campaign signature for 3 staight weeks and Edwardad have done a great job,payment is always on time and he only pick the best poster and I think marketing still continue they are using facebook and google ads,have seen them everywhere.

Same for me, Edward is a great guy and a great manager, i aleready asked him about the campaign's duration and he replied in the thread, so, for now, we must wait for the OP to decide wether it will be maintained or not. I like this campaign, and this project, so i hope they will let it run for a long time.

+1, I am also Edward's fan, hr is great campaign manager, I will follow him. Personally I think the sig campaign will be terminated when ico ended, other coins have the same rule, it should be the same too. We need to grasp last chance to post, help this ico successful.

You know, this project doesn't really needs our help, they gathered more than 1k bitcoin, they are far from requiring our help, plus they have their own community, i tried their website, it is really nice with a tweeter like inner social network. They did a great job on the platform, so, i believe they will go far with these, and they deserve them. Bitcointalk is not the world's bitcoin central, it is just the place where the developpers gather.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

seeing this as NO escrow still nemgun, i think this is a potential scam. didn't you notice a lot of scam don't use escrow? but i'm not surprise you supported this project as you were also about to do ICO back then with your scam attempt with blumed.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 04:57:04 PM

seeing this as NO escrow still nemgun, i think this is a potential scam. didn't you notice a lot of scam don't use escrow? but i'm not surprise you supported this project as you were also about to do ICO back then with your scam attempt with blumed.

Before you talk like that,why don't you look in the mirror first,check out your trust rating and explain about this guy giving you red tag for scamming him 10 bitcoin,I don't know if this is true but until that red tags are there don't point your middle fingers because the four others are pointing at you..

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:05:09 PM

Before you talk like that,why don't you look in the mirror first,check out your trust rating and explain about this guy giving you red tag for scamming him 10 bitcoin,I don't know if this is true but until that red tags are there don't point your middle fingers because the four others are pointing at you..

trust from adsbit? he's been sending that red trust to everyone.

I'm not accusing nemgun. because i actually see this guy back then his name starts with "EL" i believe and been trying to do ICO for his binary platform which never goes off.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

Without escorw, 99% scams, the special one: ethereum, but Vitalin Buterin showed his identity and face in many conferences, so he is legit, altough without escrow.

We can't even see the address of they claimed "1k btc fund", very fishy project.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:07:43 PM

So what is the latest update here? Will we be able to see this coin getting listed on exchange site like Bittrex or Yobit? ICO is ending soon and I would like to ask if the signature campaign (a long with others promotional campaign) still continue?
if signature campaign is over Edwardad will say so I have been into this campaign signature for 3 staight weeks and Edwardad have done a great job,payment is always on time and he only pick the best poster and I think marketing still continue they are using facebook and google ads,have seen them everywhere.

Same for me, Edward is a great guy and a great manager, i aleready asked him about the campaign's duration and he replied in the thread, so, for now, we must wait for the OP to decide wether it will be maintained or not. I like this campaign, and this project, so i hope they will let it run for a long time.

Agreed. Edward is a good manager. A lot of people are saying that there may not be funds and that it may be a lie, but on the signature campaign side it's clear that the bitconnect dudes are paying their posters. I don't know if that serves as any proof of anything or not, but I think it's worth sharing.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
coskunz

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 07:15:26 PM

Yes, I agree with you. If you want ICO project to be successful , The escrow is must.
it make investors believe in this project and then they will join you project.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:43:44 PM

In most of the cases yes. But people are not being force to invest here. Response is based in their own set of preferences. We are in the altcoin world mate where everything is a risk. And besides people are not that dumb to just invest their money without proper set of analyzation.

New to ICO thing? We know the risk of investing in an ICO so I know people have some sets of precautions on how they will deal into it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:52:47 PM

Agreed. Edward is a good manager. A lot of people are saying that there may not be funds and that it may be a lie, but on the signature campaign side it's clear that the bitconnect dudes are paying their posters. I don't know if that serves as any proof of anything or not, but I think it's worth sharing.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:15:55 AM

Yes, I agree with you. If you want ICO project to be successful , The escrow is must.

I'm also a supporter of escrow but bitconnect could fall to exception,because they have been here for almost 8 months or longer and they already had a community of investors and beside if you join and register on their site,there's a different deposit wallet for every users and everything is already establish,online wallet,desktop wallet,escrow works if there are no platform ..

Factmine

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:59:09 AM

I'm also a supporter of escrow but bitconnect could fall to exception,because they have been here for almost 8 months or longer and they already had a community of investors and beside if you join and register on their site,there's a different deposit wallet for every users and everything is already establish,online wallet,desktop wallet,escrow works if there are no platform ..

True. Bitconnect is already a full pledged coin as it is. An escrow would be pointless as you would be directly getting the coin sent to you. There have been indeed a lot of investors in it already that has trusted bitconnect with their money. So I guess you could conclude that you can also trust them with your money.
doktor1897

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:33:10 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 05:45:07 AM by doktor1897

I do a lot of searches and there are two ico that is very active marketing their ico ,they are chronobank and Bitconnectcoin,you ca almost find them everywhere,no wonder people are signing up here and joining the ico I am excited to for the ico to finish ..
yes, I also look at the various ads that display this ico besides chronobank. but I still had doubt for this BCC, and 6k from mining is sufficient. if this true this coin price will be at $1

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:08:18 AM

I guess, idiots will be idiots. good luck helping them to scam  Grin

just look at that instead of the scammer posting relevant info to prove their identity, he went to his buddy to purchase another fake likes and followers lmao

We hired for facebook and twitter marketing of BitConnect coin and we like marketing to finish with good results. We are interested you and would like you to hire again for your great marketing service.

It's right to ask for the company info,roadmap and everything I'm also doing that to other coins I even ask bitconnect coin to address all issue,but calling every body names like idiots and bitches and fuck is not right even the innocent investors..

Like what I post I also love trolling too but never uses such words..

You really hate this thread to the point you do not spare even the innocent investors..
Yeah. No need saying any harsh words. Just say it in your mind. If you hate the thread just stay away and dont look at the comments or even reply. You're just continuing hurting yourself.
aioc

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:13:46 AM

Without escorw, 99% scams, the special one: ethereum, but Vitalin Buterin showed his identity and face in many conferences, so he is legit, altough without escrow.

We can't even see the address of they claimed "1k btc fund", very fishy project.

In the first place how escrow works? this is to guarantee that you will receive the assets,the dev send the assets the escrow release the funds because the investors received the assets,so why do we need an escrow when assets can be receive instantly in the investors wallet,you still have to learn how things is working you don't deserve your rank it's a newbie rank..

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

In the first place how escrow works? this is to guarantee that you will receive the assets,the dev send the assets the escrow release the funds because the investors received the assets,so why do we need an escrow when assets can be receive instantly in the investors wallet,you still have to learn how things is working you don't deserve your rank it's a newbie rank..

first of all. that's not just what escrow can do, they may also assure the investors that the coin/token will be listed on exchange after the ICO. your ICO already ended and yet nothing happen. they may all have their bcc but what do they do with it?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:02:12 AM

True. Bitconnect is already a full pledged coin as it is. An escrow would be pointless as you would be directly getting the coin sent to you. There have been indeed a lot of investors in it already that has trusted bitconnect with their money. So I guess you could conclude that you can also trust them with your money.
Yes, this is not the right time to think about escrow for ICO funds because bitconnect has already gained sufficient reputation and hence become established among investors. I believe these are the suggestions should have been made before ICO goes for live, even in that case only for non establishing altcoins. Bitcoinnect does not need indeed.
aioc

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:16:53 AM

first of all. that's not just what escrow can do, they may also assure the investors that the coin/token will be listed on exchange after the ICO. your ICO already ended and yet nothing happen. they may all have their bcc but what do they do with it?

Wow you have been dropping here carrying your ignorance,can you not read the roadmap,of course it's part of the roadmap it is mention in their graphic and all coins goal is to get to as many roadmap as possible and please be inform Bitconnectcoin is still in Ico phase,Bitconnectcoin can easily get into Yobit and novaexchange becuase they have the funds and supporters

nemgun

Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:37:58 PM

First of all, BluMed project is still running, we wanted a community but then we dropped off because of people like you who always scream that people is scamming, actually BluMed isn't a scam at all, and will be revealed "in time".
Now regarding escrow or not, it is up to the OP to the decide, they aleready have a big trust feedback from their platform, why would you like them to recruit an escrow ? to satisfy some imps in the forum ? what a waste of time and money.
I also relax when i see that an ICO is backed by an escrow, however, some projects doesn't need them at all, i don't care about ethereum, or any other escreow free project who actually succeded, i just see what i have in front of me. I am sure that at the beggining of bitconnect there was people like you saying " Hey it is a new HYIP, let's invest, but beware in a month or two they will dissapear !" look now, 8 months ( maybe more), if you had been scamed by some russian kids, then it is all because of "you" trusting trustless people and lack of minde.
Now please, if you have true solid argument then we would be pleased to hear them, even negative feedback, however, if your only argument is to say "scam" then just stop polluting this thread and trolling.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:57:56 PM

I think you are jumping in a wrong conclusion,why will this coin be not on exchanges they are an open source code,they had funds to buy their entry,they have a community to support,they are not yet enter on exchange because they are still having their ico
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:58:40 PM

First of all, BluMed project is still running, we wanted a community but then we dropped off because of people like you who always scream that people is scamming, actually BluMed isn't a scam at all, and will be revealed "in time".
Now regarding escrow or not, it is up to the OP to the decide, they aleready have a big trust feedback from their platform, why would you like them to recruit an escrow ? to satisfy some imps in the forum ? what a waste of time and money.
I also relax when i see that an ICO is backed by an escrow, however, some projects doesn't need them at all, i don't care about ethereum, or any other escreow free project who actually succeded, i just see what i have in front of me. I am sure that at the beggining of bitconnect there was people like you saying " Hey it is a new HYIP, let's invest, but beware in a month or two they will dissapear !" look now, 8 months ( maybe more), if you had been scamed by some russian kids, then it is all because of "you" trusting trustless people and lack of minde.
Now please, if you have true solid argument then we would be pleased to hear them, even negative feedback, however, if your only argument is to say "scam" then just stop polluting this thread and trolling.

yea? why was it that i can't find the thread anymore? and why are you joining a signature campaign when you are a dev of a binary trading app?
been watching you since time actually and you are one of those stupid shill of scam coins.

I think you are jumping in a wrong conclusion,why will this coin be not on exchanges they are an open source code,they had funds to buy their entry,they have a community to support,they are not yet enter on exchange because they are still having their ico

still having their ico?
 from this page https://bitconnectcoin.co/ico-presale

Initial Coin Offering
The ICO will run for approximately 46 days beginning November 15, 2016 at 11:00:00 GMT and ending on December 31, 2016 at 17:00:00 GMT.

I'm surprise none of those who joined the campaign asked whether they can take out the signatures they are wearing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: