Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
ChromaticStar

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:51:40 AM

There are still a lot of unfilled buy orders on coinexchange.io  Grin
Last chance to get at least something back for your money

I've never seen so many haters in my life! No proof, zero just yelling scam.  It's a scam! Why because you can't see how volatile BTC is ?  Imagine if you could trade the peaks and valleys, how much money you could make per day. A bot has no emotion and doesn't get caught up in news, politics.  You say there is no bot, I say the accusers have the burden of proof. There are legit forex companies trading the same way everyday. I know of one trading BTC the same the and have similar payouts structured differently. So all auto bot trading companies are a scam I guess. Everything a scam these days.. If you missed out on an ICO.. Yeah that's a scam..while you hate on the price hoping it came down to buy in.  I still remember everyone calling Ethereum a scam and they still do. Just like everyone who doesn't have a clue calls BTC a scam or you will lose all off your money when it disappears. I hope you can see the irony in all of this.

The burden of proof is on the accusers? You've got to be kidding. I just gave tons of proof. Have you not read any of the posts I recently made? I've hardly just yelled "SCAM!" and ran away. I supported my allegations with authentic questions and even links.

How do you know Bitconnect has a bot, have you seen it? What exchanges is it trading on? How is there no risk? All trading has risks. How come Bitconnect just sits here and doesn't answer any questions? Are they afraid? Their market cap was over $400 million. They could have an independent third party audit to clear all these scam accusations up. Why don't they?

"Trading the peaks and valleys." Even legendary traders can't do that with perfection. Bots are only as good as you program them to be, they therefore have risks and will lose money if they trade on the wrong signals. You never can be perfectly sure when there will be a peak or valley.

If you're so smart, maybe you can answer some of the questions I've asked over the past two pages of this thread and clear everything up for everyone since Bitconnect won't.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:00:21 AM

I've never seen so many haters in my life! No proof, zero just yelling scam.  It's a scam! Why because you can't see how volatile BTC is ?  Imagine if you could trade the peaks and valleys, how much money you could make per day. A bot has no emotion and doesn't get caught up in news, politics.  You say there is no bot, I say the accusers have the burden of proof. There are legit forex companies trading the same way everyday. I know of one trading BTC the same the and have similar payouts structured differently. So all auto bot trading companies are a scam I guess. Everything a scam these days.. If you missed out on an ICO.. Yeah that's a scam..while you hate on the price hoping it came down to buy in.  I still remember everyone calling Ethereum a scam and they still do. Just like everyone who doesn't have a clue calls BTC a scam or you will lose all off your money when it disappears. I hope you can see the irony in all of this.

The burden of proof is on the accusers? You've got to be kidding. I just gave tons of proof. Have you not read any of the posts I recently made? I've hardly just yelled "SCAM!" and ran away. I supported my allegations with authentic questions and even links.

How do you know Bitconnect has a bot, have you seen it? What exchanges is it trading on? How is there no risk? All trading has risks. How come Bitconnect just sits here and doesn't answer any questions? Are they afraid? Their market cap was over $400 million. They could have an independent third party audit to clear all these scam accusations up. Why don't they?

"Trading the peaks and valleys." Even legendary traders can't do that with perfection. Bots are only as good as you program them to be, they therefore have risks and will lose money if they trade on the wrong signals. You never can be perfectly sure when there will be a peak or valley.

If you're so smart, maybe you can answer some of the questions I've asked over the past two pages of this thread and clear everything up for everyone since Bitconnect won't.

Again zero proof just yelling scam... Yes the proof is on the accuser that the legal requirement when making liable claims.  If your so smart is another condensing term. I'm smart enough not to level myself to your little games.  The simplest answer to all of your questions is did you email them and ask ? I've seen on youtube emails of people asking these question and some have been answered. 
ChromaticStar

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:16:29 AM

Again zero proof just yelling scam... Yes the proof is on the accuser that the legal requirement when making liable claims.  If your so smart is another condensing term. I'm smart enough not to level myself to your little games.  The simplest answer to all of your questions is did you email them and ask ? I've seen on youtube emails of people asking these question and some have been answered.  

Again, all my scam questions go unanswered. No ponzi can be proved until it collapses, so demanding proof that it's not a ponzi is an impossible demand. All ponzis have similar characteristics, and Bitconnect is exactly what one looks like. The only one who can prove it's not a ponzi is Bitconnect, through an independent third party audit of their books. They're the one you should be asking to provide proof.
Josef27

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:19:32 AM

Well I am up 400% since I bought BCC a couple months ago plus I'm earning more coins with staking. Sold off my initial investment now playing with house money. Can't complain about that.

Well this is the best or most encouraging thing I have read (I just scrolled to the most recent post) on the thread currently. As a new investor in bitconnect myself all this scam talk is scaring me! However I do take into account all that is said by other members that are inclined to skepticism and giving thier opinion. Thier points are relevant I learned and respect that. I did this on my own, I am aware if the risk right timing and all that, hence why I only invested a small amount to test it nothing to fuss over. I will honestly recommend the same approach if you consider to get involve in this or anything of this nature. Do your due-diligence prior to investing. Same rule same principle apply don't invest what you can't offered to lose.

I have one question to ask anyone that can answer as of now July 15, 2017 I am not seeing bitconnect listed on coinmarketcap.com or coincap.io? If it's there it's not in the top 100 it was in the top 20 up to yesterday, does the know what's going on?

Kind Regards,

https://coinmarketcap.com

They are back at number 14 and climbing , seems there was some kind of an issue with exchanges and feeds.
Josef27

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:34:29 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 04:45:53 AM by Josef27

Again, all my scam questions go unanswered. No ponzi can be proved until it collapses, so demanding proof that it's not a ponzi is an impossible demand. All ponzis have similar characteristics, and Bitconnect is exactly what one looks like. The only one who can prove it's not a ponzi is Bitconnect, through an independent third party audit of their books. They're the one you should be asking to provide proof.

Judging by your lack of proof, of the simplest of due diligence, an email. You want to convince me you are here out of goodwill. Theres a name that comes to mind when others make unsubstantiated claims, liable claims against a person or company. Your also trying to convince me, and everyone else you're the authority of all things related to ponzi's, trading and autobots. That your knowledge is so great you know its a ponzi, yet in the same breath you claim all ponzis can't be known. I think you've pretty much proven to everyone here.. What the truth is.. and you aren't the holder of it.
ChromaticStar

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:46:07 AM

Judging by your lack of proof, of the simplest of due diligence, an email. You want to convince me you are here out of goodwill. Theres a name that comes to mind when others make unsubstantiated claims, liable claims against a person or company. Your also trying to convince me, and everyone else you're the authority of all things related to trading and autobots. That your knowledge is so great you know its a ponzi, yet in the same breath you claim all ponzis can't be known. I think you've pretty much proven to everyone here.. What the truth is.. and you aren't the holder of it.

I don't claim to hold the truth. I am providing serious questions that need to be answered. I am still not getting any.

"Judging by your lack of proof, of the simplest of due diligence, an email." Is this not Bitcointalk? Who created this thread? This is Bitconnect's thread! They are here! They are logging in everyday! They are reading these posts! Where are their responses! They have said nothing! Any reputable company answers questions and refutes accusations.

If you want to put your money in Bitconnect, go right ahead. At least you know what you're getting into now.
Josef27

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:04:52 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 05:16:18 AM by Josef27

Hi. I am checking if Bitconnect would be compatible with the upcoming Blocknet decentralized exchange. I have looked at your github, but cannot figure out if you support BIP65 (OP_checklocktimeverify) and have a bitcoin stock JSON RPC API?
Thanks!

Only the dev can address that issue if they want to be listed in blocknet decentralized exchange hopefully bitconnectcoin is compatible because this is a new territory to cover which is good for the community.

You're way too dumb to be a shill. a simple look at their github tells you that they arent coding anything. You have been defending this stupidity since the beginning but cant even do a simple research to defend your beloved ponzi coin.

You realize they have a blockchain ? a wallet ? a coin and Android and Applestore Apps? Mining pool? Who's developing all these?  "no dev"  You realize there are private githubs also..  Some companies don't want others coping their business model, so they don't give out freebies to possible competitors. Like a certain company called HIVE reportedly copied PPT's white paper.
freedomstreaming

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:17:36 AM

When you enter into the lending program, everyday you get paid interest and convert it to BCC. Where does this BCC Come from?

▀▀▀▀▀  Freedom Streaming | Earn Crypto Rewards For Streaming and Viewing  ▀▀▀▀▀
vampyren

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:10:26 AM

@ChromaticStar:
"How do you know Bitconnect has a bot, have you seen it? What exchanges is it trading on? How is there no risk? All trading has risks. How come Bitconnect just sits here and doesn't answer any questions? Are they afraid? Their market cap was over $400 million. They could have an independent third party audit to clear all these scam accusations up. Why don't they?"

I think these are very valid questions and i would love to get an answer to them from the team behond BCC.

I have invested myself 1k dollar after reading and watching lots of traders. It the bots are accurate which they have proved to be in the past months its a pretty good investment. I think the risk is worth the gain in this case but i have to agree that the lack of communication from the team is something that worries me. With this much money pouring into the platform they should for sure have someone here answering people concern.
I want to start promoting them even but i do need to get more info about the company. Like who is the owner to start with. I send them a mail so waiting for response.

I have to say this concept in Crypto is sort of unique (i'm a noob so maybe it is not but as far as i seen other cryptos dont offer anything similar to this).
Before i invest in any crypto i like to see a real usecase for the crypto. Otherwise its just another crypto into the space. BTC/LTC (and few others) are sort of exception since they been around for a long long time and build a solid community and trust.
guyver

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

when does the interest get paid?
i invested yesterday, should i see the interest in my account today?
and if im not seeing the interest updated into my account then what do i need to do?

thanks
guyver

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:53:18 PM

thanks stormy ill wait patiently for my account to update
cryptocrude

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:06:30 PM

Coin does seem scammy...No whitepaper...cmon
freedomstreaming

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 05:02:50 PM

Interest gets paid and you convert to BCC. So where does the BCC come from? Out of thin air?

▀▀▀▀▀  Freedom Streaming | Earn Crypto Rewards For Streaming and Viewing  ▀▀▀▀▀
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:57:53 PM

I have about 1800 now invested.  The skeptics have no idea how this works.  I've been a developer since 1999 and BCC does have a bot.

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that the 0.25% profit per day comes from a bot?

Coding a bot is easy. It's simple "if/else" statements in the code. You can go online right now and find numerous bots for sale to be used for bitcoin.  The cheapest one I have found was under $100.  So for the haters to say there is no bot, its just insane.  But that is how haters are.

I am not saying that trading bots don't exist. Of course they do. I am saying that bots don't exist that can guarantee to make at least 0.25% profit on any amount every day.

Calling me a "hater" isn't an argument. Neither is claiming that because banks have trading bots then bitconnect must not be a Ponzi scam. Do you have any actual evidence that bitconnect's returns come from a trading bot, rather than coming from new "loans"?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Josef27

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:00:08 PM

Coin does seem scammy...No whitepaper...cmon

THE TRUTH ABOUT BITCONNECT - BY JETI KNIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59QLTvq20f4&t=2249s

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:03:00 PM

the truth is Bitconnectcoin is here to stay

Please stop promoting this Ponzi scheme. The guaranteed returns are impossible; they cannot be real. How can you think such a scheme can be "here to stay"?

Please stop claiming everything is a Ponzi with zero backup?

I gave backup. Bitconnect is paying at least 0.25% profit per day, every day on any "loan" over $10k. That should be all the evidence you need. No legitimate investment guarantees to more than double your money in a year.

Your guesstimation doesn't count as evidence. The accuser is tasked with proving that something is what they claim. Speculation is just that... So get it right when you make your claims. Your misleading people with your guesstimations, and liable claims.  This makes you pretty much a kind of scammer. Doesn't matter what your intentions are, you could be hurting others by misleading them away from a opportunity that they may really need.  

Nobody "really needs" to get involved with Ponzi scammers. Of course they could get lucky and get in and out again before the company vanishes with all the money. But it's unlikely. Once invested, people tend to re-invest (now that they've seen "proof" that it is "legit"), and so even the people who were early enough to avoid losing anything still end up losing due to their own greed.

Just think about it. If you had a magic bot that could guarantee to more than double your money year after year, would you really be giving those profits away to random strangers on the Internet? Or would you quietly borrow some startup money at a much lower rate of interest any get rich yourself? It just makes no sense.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

[If] the bots are accurate which they have proved to be in the past months its a pretty good investment.

How have "the bots" been proved to be accurate at all? Have they even been proved to exist?

This is a regular Ponzi scam. The returns you have been seeing in the past months are paid for by new "investors" giving the scam their money. At some point the rate of new investment fails to keep up with the exponentially increasing rate of growth of "interest" and the scam grinds to a halt.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Josef27

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:07:57 PM

I have about 1800 now invested.  The skeptics have no idea how this works.  I've been a developer since 1999 and BCC does have a bot.

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that the 0.25% profit per day comes from a bot?

Coding a bot is easy. It's simple "if/else" statements in the code. You can go online right now and find numerous bots for sale to be used for bitcoin.  The cheapest one I have found was under $100.  So for the haters to say there is no bot, its just insane.  But that is how haters are.

I am not saying that trading bots don't exist. Of course they do. I am saying that bots don't exist that can guarantee to make at least 0.25% profit on any amount every day.

Calling me a "hater" isn't an argument. Neither is claiming that because banks have trading bots then bitconnect must not be a Ponzi scam. Do you have any actual evidence that bitconnect's returns come from a trading bot, rather than coming from new "loans"?

It seems by evidence your wrong! Your are not an expert in what your claiming. Even if I tried to apply common sense to your argument. Because you claim antidotal hersay without citing any back up ? You are basically like anyone else trying to talk crap about something, you think you know about. Calling you a Hater speaks to your motive and is an argument. When you have no real factual basis/proof to say what your saying. Have you contacted the company via email and asked them about your concerns ?

"At some point the rate of new investment fails to keep up with the exponentially increasing rate of growth of "interest" and the scam grinds to a halt."   You keep pulling crap and pure speculation out of thin air.. dooglus law of grinding interest   lol give me a break.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:08:04 PM

Assuming it is a ponzi scheme, what's wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with running a Ponzi scheme if you are honest about it being a Ponzi scheme.

But if you dishonestly claim it is a guaranteed investment, a safe way to invest your Bitcoins, that the sure profit comes from lending to a trading bot, etc. then hopefully you can see what's wrong with that.

You are right my friend, there's no safe investment even bitcoin sometimes has a dip in it's price

No, you misunderstand me. Of course there is no safe investment. The point I am trying to make is that real investments don't promise unrealistic returns. Nobody guarantees that buying Bitcoin will double your wealth within a year, because it might not. Yet Bitconnect claims to earn you 0.25% or more every day, guaranteed.

It's the dishonesty that makes this a scam. Not the fact that "even bitcoin sometimes has a dip in it's price".

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Josef27

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:14:34 PM

Assuming it is a ponzi scheme, what's wrong with that?

There's nothing wrong with running a Ponzi scheme if you are honest about it being a Ponzi scheme.

But if you dishonestly claim it is a guaranteed investment, a safe way to invest your Bitcoins, that the sure profit comes from lending to a trading bot, etc. then hopefully you can see what's wrong with that.

You are right my friend, there's no safe investment even bitcoin sometimes has a dip in it's price

No, you misunderstand me. Of course there is no safe investment. The point I am trying to make is that real investments don't promise unrealistic returns. Nobody guarantees that buying Bitcoin will double your wealth within a year, because it might not. Yet Bitconnect claims to earn you 0.25% or more every day, guaranteed.

It's the dishonesty that makes this a scam. Not the fact that "even bitcoin sometimes has a dip in it's price".

There is no safe investment ? You mean ever ? Like if I drew up a contract and put into escrow your entire investment in case of default. That wouldn't be a safe investment ? It's guaranteed! You sound like a home wanna be investment guru. You might want to put a disclaimer on the advice your giving.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: