Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
boulard83

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:10:57 PM

Learn how to get more referrals on Bitconnect and earn more $$$ http://bitconnect-referrals.com/ccaza173

Tell retards to not touch the hot stove, but they'll still touch.

Tell retards to quit posting their referral links, but they'll still post.

Hence me sayin' - FUCKIN RETARDS!!!

Tell the retards to stop telling the retards that they are retards but they still tell that the retards are retards.

Much retards !

Move along, everyone of you Wink Get over it, everyone of you. Retard or not !

PC Hardware junky | Gaming • 5930K • 32gb • GTX1070 • BenQ XR3501 144hz | Server • Dual E5-2670 16c/32t • 32gb ECC • GTX1050ti • 3 SSD + Multiple HDDs
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:54:00 PM

Learn how to get more referrals on Bitconnect and earn more $$$ http://bitconnect-referrals.com/ccaza173

Tell retards to not touch the hot stove, but they'll still touch.

Tell retards to quit posting their referral links, but they'll still post.

Hence me sayin' - FUCKIN RETARDS!!!

Tell the retards to stop telling the retards that they are retards but they still tell that the retards are retards.

Much retards !

Move along, everyone of you Wink Get over it, everyone of you. Retard or not !

Speakin' 'bout "Much retards!" ...

After all it seems it is not a scam... So sad I didn't put money in them at the right time...

It's never too late. The mroe money you put in, the faster you will see profit.
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:06:02 AM

Gleb is pressuring here, because he want's BCC to drop to 1$ so he can go an a buying frenzy and hold till it goes back to 300$  Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:22:18 AM

Gleb is pressuring here, because he want's BCC to drop to 1$ so he can go an a buying frenzy and hold till it goes back to 300$  Grin

Nailed it!
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:22:48 AM

3. BBCpay. If BCC doesn't get off the ground, it will cause people to want to withdraw their BTC from the card system. This, combined with increased loan withdrawals could put pressure on the BTC reserves. There is currently no evidence of a card issuer or vendor for BCCpay. Mastercard logos have been removed form the BCCpay.co website.

Personally I find BCC pay to be a very strong positive signal of BitConnect's long-term vision.

Does it make withdrawals much easier? Sure
Do withdrawals unbalance BitConnect? Sure
Would BitConnect had planned to release BCC Pay if withdrawals significantly exceeded new loans? Sure thing, no

This is why for me it's a signal of BitConnects steady position and ambitious goals. Also BCC pay is exactly what they promised to create in their roadmap.

===============================================================================================
In many respects BCCPay could be a useful tool to bitconnect by acting like a Credit Union with BCC users as its shareholders, acting outside the elite banking rules. Since  we are not making loans from the banks, Wall Street and Banksters should not have much to say. or do they? and why? If BitConnect maintains the life of BCC as long as BTC remains, it should last and grow. Afterall, is it not what banks have been doing for themselves and growing rich from deposits for hundreds of years. I treat BCC as a deposit to a credit union. So far, I see BitConnect is maintaining  order in the system and they have adjusted BCC to BTC ratio in spite of recent BTC spike and  this will discourage outflow into BTC during  volatile times but the ratio can improve anytime after the BTC market is stable. The future is bringing  alot of funds in the short term which may cause a spike but longer term  it will stabilize volatility.

I have not been able to find a website location where one apply for BCCPlay Huh only a lot of information about what it does but not an application site. Doe anyone have a linK?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:58:32 AM

3. BBCpay. If BCC doesn't get off the ground, it will cause people to want to withdraw their BTC from the card system. This, combined with increased loan withdrawals could put pressure on the BTC reserves. There is currently no evidence of a card issuer or vendor for BCCpay. Mastercard logos have been removed form the BCCpay.co website.

Personally I find BCC pay to be a very strong positive signal of BitConnect's long-term vision.

Does it make withdrawals much easier? Sure
Do withdrawals unbalance BitConnect? Sure
Would BitConnect had planned to release BCC Pay if withdrawals significantly exceeded new loans? Sure thing, no

This is why for me it's a signal of BitConnects steady position and ambitious goals. Also BCC pay is exactly what they promised to create in their roadmap.

===============================================================================================
In many respects BCCPay could be a useful tool to bitconnect by acting like a Credit Union with BCC users as its shareholders, acting outside the elite banking rules. Since  we are not making loans from the banks, Wall Street and Banksters should not have much to say. or do they? and why? If BitConnect maintains the life of BCC as long as BTC remains, it should last and grow. Afterall, is it not what banks have been doing for themselves and growing rich from deposits for hundreds of years. I treat BCC as a deposit to a credit union. So far, I see BitConnect is maintaining  order in the system and they have adjusted BCC to BTC ratio in spite of recent BTC spike and  this will discourage outflow into BTC during  volatile times but the ratio can improve anytime after the BTC market is stable. The future is bringing  alot of funds in the short term which may cause a spike but longer term  it will stabilize volatility.

I have not been able to find a website location where one apply for BCCPlay Huh only a lot of information about what it does but not an application site. Doe anyone have a linK?

Retard's looking for BCCPlay in spite of quoting BCCPay which via The Google ...

https://bccpay.co/

Remember, only give BCC the money which you and your family and friends can afford to lose. This thread will still be here when BCC royally fucks you up the ass.

PS: Don't forget to read BCCPays Terms page.
zintips

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:24:32 AM

Remember, only give BCC the money which you and your family and friends can afford to lose. This thread will still be here when BCC royally fucks you up the ass.

[/quote]

=================================================
Gleb, thanks, I had already visited that link https://bccpay.co/ but there is no application only that if you have questions to enter your name, email and contact them. No link to Bitconnect ID so I do not feel like providing my name and email address to a site not linked to Bitconnect. It could be another unrelated 3rd party? maybe even BCC Cash related!?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:38:09 AM

=================================================
Gleb, thanks, I had already visited that link https://bccpay.co/ but there is no application only that if you have questions to enter your name, email and contact them. No link to Bitconnect ID so I do not feel like providing my name and email address to a site not linked to Bitconnect. It could be another unrelated 3rd party? maybe even BCC Cash related!?
[/quote]

Very smart move, bud. You never know when somebody may hack BitConnect's official site and embed a bogus link like: https://bitconnect.co/system-news/86/bitconnect-annual-ceremony-announcements-and-bccpay-details

zintips

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

How long do we see bitconnect staying around for?  Ive heard some data from clif high on jsnip4 channel that Bitconnect will be done on or around Dec 8-10 this year.  Any truth to that?  I'd like to think as long as btc is moving bcc can keep up on its services.  What do you guys think?
==============================================================

Today the lending wallet paid a nice daily % interest so I have to thank them for it but not in the staking wallet, it stinks there because as  BTC has been increasing its price, BCC has been losing value so any gain coming from any nice daily interest is lost in value on the way to buy BTC as BTC is going stronger at the exchange. At least Lending wallet pays a nice % but the staking wallet meager minting stinks.
longshort

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:19:10 AM

Today Uquid announced on their Twitter account that they wont have a working product for another 2 months (at least).

https://twitter.com/uquidcard/status/935640981961093121

So those claiming BCCpay uses Uquid when it launches Dec 1 are wrong!

!!!!! Do not deposit BTC onto BCCpay.co when it opens in 2 days !!!!!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:33:54 AM

Today Uquid announced on their Twitter account that they wont have a working product for another 2 months (at least).

I've had no response from Uquid on the following platforms:

- this thread
- support chat on their website

Quite alarming considering they've just received $18m in ICO investments.

Another U$18M up in smoke.

Meanwhile, retards are still trying to get their family and friends to invest into BitConnect.

FWIW, at least we can glean this and similar threads for retards who need to exit the gene pool.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:40:01 AM

Is this a good coin and will keep the price value in time or will fall after years? I search for a new coin to invest that's i'm asking.
longshort

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:48:17 AM

Is this a good coin and will keep the price value in time or will fall after years? I search for a new coin to invest that's i'm asking.

No it's not a good coin.

Unless you want to be part of the the biggest crypto ponzi fraud ever. Then yes jump on in there and be a part of history.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:57:56 AM

No it's not a good coin.

Unless you want to be part of the the biggest crypto ponzi fraud ever. Then yes jump on in there and be a part of history.

You're doing it wrong, longshort, albeit close ...

Adriano2010, according to all the bright folks invested in BCC, I suggest that you put in as much money as possible in their venerable program, and don't have any worries about losing your investment because it's the soundest investment known to man in the crypto space. Be part of history and become a millionaire via BCC like the select few on the planet.
zintips

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:25:01 AM

=====================================================

Personally, I do not believe BCCPay has much bearing on BitConnect lending and staking future.  If it takes another 6 months for the credit card to be operable, Who cares! it may be even better that it be delayed. Personally, I prefer to save and keep Bitconnect alive than being here to spend. It will take many months or years before these credit cards are widely accepted so in the meantime saving is better.

https://uquid.com/uquid-card

zintips

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:51:02 AM

Another U$18M up in smoke.

==================================

Now $22 Million down from yesterday. But my take is the daily % profits from yesterday should be better as more people take their BCC and buy BTC to their wallets those remaining should get a better share return out of the 80% daily trading profits. BitConnect is smart lowering the ratio bcc/btc ratio during volatile profit taking being experience now, Profit taking is a fact of life everywhere but at some point, it will normalize and they can easily bring the bcc/btc ratio up in a flash. My big problem is the staking wallet stinks compared to the lending wallet. BTC is definitely over performing BCC with the futures. GBTC is doing really well and I  hope it continues.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:31:09 AM

Wow! This site is a mess. I was about to try out the service since the price is in a free fall (probably not a good sign anyway) and decided to test for reliability. My experience I made a small deposit of BTC. no problem sending BTC in. Then I exchanged for BCC no problem there though I noticed that the price quickly started moving up against me when I put in my first bid. Then I transferred to amounts to a BCC wallet I downloaded. No problem and the transactions appear somewhat fast.  Then I transferred back to my dashboard wallet, first a small test amount of 5 BCC and then the rest. The 2nd send went through within 10 minutes but the first transaction is still hung after almost 40 minutes. Then I decided to cash back to bitcoins and the trading bots absolutely crushed me, down $5 until I removed my sell. Then it slowly went back up. then I tried again and the same thing? Is this a coincidence or bad luck or are there trading bots aggressively attacking me and forcing me to chase their prices? I finally sold at $8 less (per BCC) than what I started at - all within an hour. I still have 5 more BCC hanging around. Actually they just cleared, now I will be down around $7 on those. Now I am thinking I just need to send BTC back to Bittrex and try something else or just hodl. Not too bad for an hour this evening, this test of their system only cost me around $130.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:40:11 AM

Wow! This site is a mess. I was about to try out the service since the price is in a free fall (probably not a good sign anyway) and decided to test for reliability. My experience I made a small deposit of BTC. no problem sending BTC in. Then I exchanged for BCC no problem there though I noticed that the price quickly started moving up against me when I put in my first bid. Then I transferred to amounts to a BCC wallet I downloaded. No problem and the transactions appear somewhat fast.  Then I transferred back to my dashboard wallet, first a small test amount of 5 BCC and then the rest. The 2nd send went through within 10 minutes but the first transaction is still hung after almost 40 minutes. Then I decided to cash back to bitcoins and the trading bots absolutely crushed me, down $5 until I removed my sell. Then it slowly went back up. then I tried again and the same thing? Is this a coincidence or bad luck or are there trading bots aggressively attacking me and forcing me to chase their prices? I finally sold at $8 less (per BCC) than what I started at - all within an hour. I still have 5 more BCC hanging around. Actually they just cleared, now I will be down around $7 on those. Now I am thinking I just need to send BTC back to Bittrex and try something else or just hodl. Not too bad for an hour this evening, this test of their system only cost me around $130.

Boy, what I would give to play BitConnect's Rube Goldberg Machine then send my BTC back to ... wait for it ... Bittrex so to play some more.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:53:10 AM

Boy, what I would give to play BitConnect's Rube Goldberg Machine then send my BTC back to ... wait for it ... Bittrex so to play some more.

I "waited for it" but still don't get what you are trying to say. Something wrong with Bittrex?

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:39:47 AM

Wow! This site is a mess. I was about to try out the service since the price is in a free fall (probably not a good sign anyway) and decided to test for reliability. My experience I made a small deposit of BTC. no problem sending BTC in. Then I exchanged for BCC no problem there though I noticed that the price quickly started moving up against me when I put in my first bid. Then I transferred to amounts to a BCC wallet I downloaded. No problem and the transactions appear somewhat fast.  Then I transferred back to my dashboard wallet, first a small test amount of 5 BCC and then the rest. The 2nd send went through within 10 minutes but the first transaction is still hung after almost 40 minutes. Then I decided to cash back to bitcoins and the trading bots absolutely crushed me, down $5 until I removed my sell. Then it slowly went back up. then I tried again and the same thing? Is this a coincidence or bad luck or are there trading bots aggressively attacking me and forcing me to chase their prices? I finally sold at $8 less (per BCC) than what I started at - all within an hour. I still have 5 more BCC hanging around. Actually they just cleared, now I will be down around $7 on those. Now I am thinking I just need to send BTC back to Bittrex and try something else or just hodl. Not too bad for an hour this evening, this test of their system only cost me around $130.

I "waited for it" but still don't get what you are trying to say. Something wrong with Bittrex?

Had my LEGACY Account everything worked fine.
Then without warning the account was turned into a NEW account with 0.025 BTC limit.
After 3 weeks limit dropped down to 0. Now I can't withdraw anything.

They also changed their FAQ page. Limit on NEW accounts are 0 now. Before 0.025 BTC
I don't think they can't just change their terms without giving everybody
a heads up.

Support just says If I want my money I have to do the extended verification process.
As fare as I know BASIC verification only works with US citizens. Basically everybody
outside US has to send a copy of their ID to them. It's ridiculous

LEGACY Users should have the possibility to withdraw there coins and then close their accounts.
Bittrex is changing their TERMS on weekly basis. There should have been an announcement with a date. Everybody could
have withdrawn if they are not happy with the new TERMS now I am stuck. BASIC verify is okey for me I don't need extended.
Problem is I am not from US so my ONLY possibility is to do the extended verify. It's ridiculous

BITTREX give all LEGACY users the possibility to withdraw their funds until end of year. That would be perfectly fine for me

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: