Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

it still $1.4 but when the last exchange delisted bitconnect. it actually worth 0 dollar.
the project is dead, so the coin it self no longer used except for people who want to collect BCC for their own collection
have a good dream BCC holder Tongue Tongue
Here we go again spreading TOTAL BS. It never went to ZERO. Dont let facts get in the way of your cogent crypto analysis though Trevon.

That's the point. The coin is worth zero and has been for a while. Some idiots are overpaying for this worthless crap.
smileflowers

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

it still $1.4 but when the last exchange delisted bitconnect. it actually worth 0 dollar.
the project is dead, so the coin it self no longer used except for people who want to collect BCC for their own collection
Here we go again spreading TOTAL BS. It never went to ZERO. Dont let facts get in the way of your cogent crypto analysis though Trevon.

That's the point. The coin is worth zero and has been for a while. Some idiots are overpaying for this worthless crap.
i think the price of bcc is manipulated . this is a deceitful coin . now it is completely abandoned by the manipulator .

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
│    Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

price x5 for scam  Shocked

the lack of developers is an ideal decentralization, that's why growth)))

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:23:02 AM

price x5 for scam  Shocked

the lack of developers is an ideal decentralization, that's why growth)))
Where is x5? I only seeing x2:D The target is 20$ per BCC Grin

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
alevlaslo

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:29:22 AM

$0.38 was

deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:51:43 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 08:03:01 PM by deepblue01

i think the price of bcc is manipulated . this is a deceitful coin . now it is completely abandoned by the manipulator .
people still want to buy bitconnect because they think it will go up or they buy for their own collection.
buying dead coin for a profit, it is very dangerous speculation.
many people still can lose their own money when investing in legit project, suck as Ethereum, Cardano, EOS, IOTA, etc.
then you think you can make money from abandoned project? yes, of course you can if you have some luck
but the risk you may receive, you can lose everything. is it worth?
all up to you, your money your own call
jnns

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

The crypto currency market is drawn by emotions, and the emotions of people are generated by news and rumors that spread very quickly in the social media.
News and rumors are often circulated by those who are interested in manipulating the crypto market in one direction or another.

A well-targeted and widespread media attack will create massive fear and panic as we have seen many times in the crypto space. And as a result people will panic sell their coins, not knowing they got manipulated. This way the death of any project or coin is very possible and many people will lose their investments. Just the way it has happened to investors on Bitconnect, unfortunately.

Manipulators use a lot of demagogy to spread FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt). The most commonly they do:

* submit negative statements without any real evidence.
* repeat these no-proof-statements (spamming and trolling).
* attempt to divert attention from the REAL causes why people have lost their money.
* create guilty and hatred campaigns.
* use insults and offensive tone against those with different opinions.

Just look at this thread and you can see them "working" here as well.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

The crypto currency market is drawn by emotions, and the emotions of people are generated by news and rumors that spread very quickly in the social media.
News and rumors are often circulated by those who are interested in manipulating the crypto market in one direction or another.

A well-targeted and widespread media attack will create massive fear and panic as we have seen many times in the crypto space. And as a result people will panic sell their coins, not knowing they got manipulated. This way the death of any project or coin is very possible and many people will lose their investments. Just the way it has happened to investors on Bitconnect, unfortunately.

Manipulators use a lot of demagogy to spread FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt). The most commonly they do:

* submit negative statements without any real evidence.
* repeat these no-proof-statements (spamming and trolling).
* attempt to divert attention from the REAL causes why people have lost their money.
* create guilty and hatred campaigns.
* use insults and offensive tone against those with different opinions.

Just look at this thread and you can see them "working" here as well.

You're absolutely right. Let's not pay attention to the bullshit and let's point to the REAL reason why people lost their money: not because of "panic" but because Bitconnect was a ponzi scheme.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:01:41 PM

$0.38 was

Let's make the BCC sell wall great again.
onetime18

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

Unlike most crypto out there, you will need to convince more than 165k users to sell their coins and create your sell wall Roll Eyes

For around 10.5 millions current coin supply that leaves an average of 70 BCC coins/user. This is a truly decentralized crypto currency for the people by the people
alevlaslo

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

it is impossible to withdraw coins from the wallet, the network does not work, the supply deficit on exchanges

hence the conclusion: decentralization does not exist, any coin depends on the work of its creators

buy only tested coins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2962774.msg30426301#msg30426301

BitPotusIsTheRealFaggott

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:25:07 PM

it is impossible to withdraw coins from the wallet, the network does not work, the supply deficit on exchanges

hence the conclusion: decentralization does not exist, any coin depends on the work of its creators

buy only tested coins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2962774.msg30426301#msg30426301

Complete fucking lie. go fuck yourself.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

Did the hearing of these guys behind Bitconnect already take place and is any information about that available?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
onetime18

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

Wow....The hate for Bitconnect is really real! It looks similar to what Bitcoin encountered in its early stages -and still- of being accused as scam, ponzi, bubble!

BitConnect was the reason of the bitcoin and alts unique rally in 2017 thru their education and awareness programs and people were able to sell their coins at all time high.

BCC coin is the only coin that is not manipulated by greedy miners, whales, pump and dump schemes.

The lending program was a small part of the Bitconnect project, however necessary for member trust creation. Now that is halted, I dont see what trolls and haters are still doing here.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

Wow....The hate for Bitconnect is really real! It looks similar to what Bitcoin encountered in its early stages -and still- of being accused as scam, ponzi, bubble!

BitConnect was the reason of the bitcoin and alts unique rally in 2017 thru their education and awareness programs and people were able to sell their coins at all time high.

BCC coin is the only coin that is not manipulated by greedy miners, whales, pump and dump schemes.

The lending program was a small part of the Bitconnect project, however necessary for member trust creation. Now that is halted, I dont see what trolls and haters are still doing here.

Right when you thought you read it all, another reply takes the cake. I especially like the part where BCC coin is the only coin that is not manipulated by pump and dump schemes, hence reachin' a peak of ~U$400 just prior to diving to double-digits within hours when the music stopped playin'.

As for BitConnect's million-plus user base ...

canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

I always come to see the news here.
I have a lot of fun.  Smiley
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

I have a lot of fun.  Smiley

Same with me. Someone recently asked about BitconnectX. I'm just wondering what part of the world such folks are from. When we said everyone should stay clear of Bitconnect's shady platform and investments, They didn't heed to our advice and just lined up to throw away their money to ponzi. I do visit the thread to have some laughs from time to time. Not laughing at their misfortune. I just enjoy the conversations.

strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:58:35 PM

I have a lot of fun.  Smiley

Same with me. Someone recently asked about BitconnectX. I'm just wondering what part of the world such folks are from. When we said everyone should stay clear of Bitconnect's shady platform and investments, They didn't heed to our advice and just lined up to throw away their money to ponzi. I do visit the thread to have some laughs from time to time. Not laughing at their misfortune. I just enjoy the conversations.

No need to laugh at someone else's grief, it can happen to any user of cryptocurrency, the BCC token was in the top 100 on the website of a coinmarket, from where people could know that the BCC is so fast the price of which has fallen from 400$ to 0.30 cents?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:23:32 AM

No need to laugh at someone else's grief, it can happen to any user of cryptocurrency, the BCC token was in the top 100 on the website of a coinmarket, from where people could know that the BCC is so fast the price of which has fallen from 400$ to 0.30 cents?

That's bullshit. There is a vast difference between being "any user of cryptocurrency" and investing into a ponzi scheme. There were plenty of warning signs and a 5 minute google search would have revealed (a) lots of shady stuff about Bitconnect, and (b) lack of any feasible business model that could generate these kinds of returns.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:28:55 AM
Merited by suchmoon (2)

That's bullshit. There is a vast difference between being "any user of cryptocurrency" and investing into a ponzi scheme. There were plenty of warning signs and a 5 minute google search would have revealed (a) lots of shady stuff about Bitconnect, and (b) lack of any feasible business model that could generate these kinds of returns.

You mean warning signs like the following gleaned from the site which strelok25 promotes in his sig? ...

New exchange dealing with fiat outta the gate. CHECK!

Raised U$4.2M during their ICO. CHECK!

ICO starting soon. CHECK!

Took me almost 10 seconds of research to see through the assumed scam. Give me a minute and I bet I could find other warning signs, but why bother, they'll probably amass over ten million during their ICO prior to their adios exit like the several others I've been instrumental in exposing.

Aside: Thanks for the 10 sM, suchmoon.

EDIT:

Well, took almost two minutes, but ...

Has the same address as what's depicted below ...

Oscar owns http://www.ecurrencyzone.net

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/oscar-darmawan/62/319/340

Business Consultant
DV9 International Pte Ltd
2006 – 2009 (3 years)
Helping organizations to improve their performance, primarily through the thorough analysis of existing business problems and development of plans for improvement also previously in charge of Server Management and Performance.

The website for DV9.com just went live early this year.

Google 20 Maxwell Road, #09-17 Singapore to see what else stems from that address.

This is just a PR stunt, as far as I'm concerned.
Pages: « 1 ... 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 [351] 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: