Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 02:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▐ [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin ■ Grassroots Community Cryptocurrency ▌  (Read 54564 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 07:36:52 AM

I am a little bit confused here. Who are the Development team now for TRUMPCOIN and what work is being done to grow this coin? I just see a lot of arguing and I am totally confused as a potential investor, I don't know what to make of it. I would like some concise answers to the above simple questions and would appreciate it if anyone can tell me, thank you in advance.

Yes, it would be good to write who is on the team.
And how many coins have a team (address)

This is a good diea, we need to see transparency and how much is the DEV team treasury for future costs and development. I wouldn't post openly the wallet addresses in case people can steal but amounts would suffice I think.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:42:54 AM

Guys, let me ask you a serious question.  Wink
Why the fuck is trump trading 15500 satoshi when it was over 60000 satoshi just a few days ago?

Why I ask Why did I see my investment cut in 2/3rds

Cheesy
 Cool

More sellers than buyers at is all true.
John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:47:44 AM

Guys, let me ask you a serious question.  Wink
Why the fuck is trump trading 15500 satoshi when it was over 60000 satoshi just a few days ago?

Cheesy
 Cool

No. Spammers want to be even lower.
Serious players hold it https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!rich
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:13:47 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 08:29:41 AM by manhunterBTC

WOW THIS JUST GETS BETTER

I wonder how many scammers are behind this coin. chicken65, Signal7, Bitbobb, Dep and now the guy above wants the Trumpfund so he can dump even further LOL

Every one of you promised developments in the past and none of you did anything whatsoever. Its all talk

And the only comeback you have (especially chicken) is by calling people like me hillary supporters lol

But still, that doesn't change anything about Trumpcoin. Trumpcoin was always a pump n dump coin and always will be. It has no future. It has nothing behind it. Just a name and some sick individuals behind the coin so they can hype it up and get the stupid sheep outside to pump it up so you insiders can all dump the stash..... Sorry but you can't fool me.....

TRUMPCOIN IS GOING TO CRASH AGAIN.... AS IT HAPPENED A FEW TIMES IN THE PAST

TRUMPCOIN = BIGGEST SCAM COIN OF 2016 AND 2017

Do you ever asked why scammers doing in forum ?
They want to dump the coin !!!
Why ?
Because they trust in coin and they want buy them in discount price !!!
Then it will be sold again after a higher price.

The real TrumpCoin holder hold the coin look the top 10 or 20 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!rich

Scammer didn't help you and write good things about coin. They must ignore them and don't answer it.

For all my spammers: sit down and relax this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6FA7GdY5Y

Copy this post after any spammers !!!

You just write spammer nick:
- manhunterBTC (wrote John37)

English please you illiterate. You make no sense.....
manhunterBTC

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:15:11 AM

Cheesy
 Cool

Yes the sellers know that this coin isn't going anywhere as it has no future. So they're getting rid of the stash and moving onto real coins with potential such as Monero, BTC ..... which are guaranteed to go up in value in due time as they have real demand
manhunterBTC

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:22:37 AM

I am a little bit confused here. Who are the Development team now for TRUMPCOIN and what work is being done to grow this coin? I just see a lot of arguing and I am totally confused as a potential investor, I don't know what to make of it. I would like some concise answers to the above simple questions and would appreciate it if anyone can tell me, thank you in advance.

The sheep are too afraid to answer that here so let me answer this question for you.

The original founder of this coin is chicken65 who has abandoned the coin/project after taking his piece of the pie (around 100k Trumpcoins). Signal7 took over and then disappeared with some of the Trump funds (around another 100k Trumpcoins) never to show himself here again after giving so many false promises.

Then Bitbobb begged everybody to vote for him instead of chicken65 to hand him over the project. But people were creeped out with Bitbobb's weirdness and hence, Bitbobb never got his hands on this project (which is actually a good thing btw, as Bitbobb has mental issues if you clearly look at his post history)

Depredation decided to start this new thread and build up fake hype about the potential of this coin and pretending to be the leader but in reality he has no skills apart from only causing hype. Again if you don't believe me, feel free to look at his post history (the only thing you'll see he's good at is being bossed around and doing minor tasks)

Trumpcoin has been fucked around too much.... you can see this for yourself even if you don't believe me. The proof is all out there

So in short to answer your question: THERE ARE NO DEVS BEHIND THIS SHIT COIN AND IT'S ALL BASED ON HYPE, HENCE THE BIG DUMP/CRASH. WATCH AS TRUMPCOIN CRASHES EVEN FURTHER LIKE IT HAS BEFORE  Cool
John37

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:38:26 AM

WOW THIS JUST GETS BETTER

I wonder how many scammers are behind this coin. chicken65, Signal7, Bitbobb, Dep and now the guy above wants the Trumpfund so he can dump even further LOL

Every one of you promised developments in the past and none of you did anything whatsoever. Its all talk

And the only comeback you have (especially chicken) is by calling people like me hillary supporters lol

But still, that doesn't change anything about Trumpcoin. Trumpcoin was always a pump n dump coin and always will be. It has no future. It has nothing behind it. Just a name and some sick individuals behind the coin so they can hype it up and get the stupid sheep outside to pump it up so you insiders can all dump the stash..... Sorry but you can't fool me.....

TRUMPCOIN IS GOING TO CRASH AGAIN.... AS IT HAPPENED A FEW TIMES IN THE PAST

TRUMPCOIN = BIGGEST SCAM COIN OF 2016 AND 2017

Do you ever asked why scammers doing in forum ?
They want to dump the coin !!!
Why ?
Because they trust in coin and they want buy them in discount price !!!
Then it will be sold again after a higher price.

The real TrumpCoin holder hold the coin look the top 10 or 20 https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!rich

Scammer didn't help you and write good things about coin. They must ignore them and don't answer it.

For all my spammers: sit down and relax this music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr6FA7GdY5Y

Copy this post after any spammers !!!

You just write spammer nick:
- manhunterBTC (wrote John37)

English please you illiterate. You make no sense.....

I think you understand what is the essence ...
John37

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:44:12 AM

Cheesy
 Cool

Yes the sellers know that this coin isn't going anywhere as it has no future. So they're getting rid of the stash and moving onto real coins with potential such as Monero, BTC ..... which are guaranteed to go up in value in due time as they have real demand

Then sale TrumCoin and go to another forum ...
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:49:53 AM

^Ask not what TrumpCoin can do for you ~ ask what can YOU do for Trumpcoin!  

Cool

(((radarzzz)))

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:50:33 AM

Sorry willing to ask, whether the coin has to do with the American President, "Donald Trump". I am very curious with this coin, but I can not find in the exchanger. If there's actually something to do with Donald Trump of course is a good thing.
gembitz

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:20:43 AM

Sorry willing to ask, whether the coin has to do with the American President, "Donald Trump". I am very curious with this coin, but I can not find in the exchanger. If there's actually something to do with Donald Trump of course is a good thing.

^you are asking too many questions *  Cool  (((top--secret *oprands)))

https://c-cex.com/?p=trump-btc

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
manhunterBTC

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:33:17 AM

Cool

(((radarzzz)))

Stfu faggot. You like to talk in riddles all the time. I wonder what you can do to push Trumpcoin's price up. None of your magic wizard shit will work here I'm afraid so enough of your BS

manhunterBTC

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:37:02 AM

Just the name and nothing else. The sheep here think this coin will hit the masses just because it has the word "Trump" before the coin

I'm afraid it's not that simple...... The coin has no purpose at all. Only made to make the scammers behind it rich who make the coin pump in the backend with hype and then slowly rid their stash and let the price crash again...... They just repeat the cycle while the poor sheep lose out every time
gembitz

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:41:50 AM

Cool

(((radarzzz)))

Stfu bruh. You like to talk in riddles all the time. I wonder what you can do to push Trumpcoin's price up. None of your magic wizard shit will work here I'm afraid so enough of your BS

^apparently the Wall Street Journal is considering a writeup about bitcoin where they compare it to Trumpcoin so idk fool  Wink  lulz

manhunterBTC

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:48:32 AM

Cool

(((radarzzz)))

Stfu bruh. You like to talk in riddles all the time. I wonder what you can do to push Trumpcoin's price up. None of your magic wizard shit will work here I'm afraid so enough of your BS

^apparently the Wall Street Journal is considering a writeup about bitcoin where they compare it to Trumpcoin so idk fool  Wink  lulz

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/d1/e7/8ad1e795f82c529399d2d7738e570c49.jpg

WOW OH FUCKING WOW THATS INCREDIBLE, I'm SURE THAT WILL PUT TRUMPCOIN AT NUMBER 1 AND BITCOIN WILL HIT ROCK BOTTOM RIGHT? (Sarcasm)

Fucking maniac. Writing about something won't increase its demand. So we come back to the same question again:

What makes Trumpcoin special apart from the name it stole from the American President?
gembitz

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:59:33 AM

Cool

(((radarzzz)))

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/d1/e7/8ad1e795f82c529399d2d7738e570c49.jpg

WOW OH FUCKING WOW THATS INCREDIBLE, I'm SURE THAT WILL PUT TRUMPCOIN AT NUMBER 1 AND BITCOIN WILL HIT ROCK BOTTOM RIGHT? (Sarcasm)

Fucking maniac. Writing about something won't increase its demand. So we come back to the same question again:

What makes Trumpcoin special apart from the name it stole from the American President?

^yessir the new purpose of this project is to disrupt bitcoin? Wow i couldn't believe it either!  Shocked   *new moderated board inkoming!*

mania

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:34:58 PM

trump dev works 24h at day,, that shit dumping price
anybody can kill him? Tongue

can anybody pump trump?
at c-cex need 10 btc to 0.0004
sorry for bad english
gembitz

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:44:17 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 03:00:52 PM by gembitz

trump dev works 24h at day,, that shit dumping price
anybody can kill him? Tongue

can anybody pump trump?
at c-cex need 10 btc to 0.0004
sorry for bad english

^funny guy -- this is a "distributed-dev" type coin ! ;-)
*low coin count  
*12Million total coins .
*target price: .01

mania

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:41:57 PM

so who is sell in low prices? make big wall at sell orders at don't allow trumpcoin pumps?
are they  members? lol's
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 05:42:13 PM

Cool

(((radarzzz)))

Manhunter i am not sure if you are stupid or what, but every time you post, you bump the thread, increase post count and increase exposure for the coin. So you are essentially helping them by posting here.

Again, not sure if you are stupid or just working for them in disguise. Kek.

I am pretty sure TC is going to pump again and it will be glorious, just like last time. And theres nothing you can do to stop it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: