Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

There is a golden rule for trade, you can try this method for all stock markets. It is impossible for you to earn constantly, so you should rest when you gain. Because only you can not make a profit, many people gain with you. And the rest period can be 2-3 days.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ruzadovec

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

I participate in bounty campaigns on the forum and get some coin then when coin up high I will sell them. I do not have any commercial knowledge so I only buy bitcoin and eth and keep them until the 3x increase I will sell them or wait higher.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

If your rank is Jr. Member or higher, then you can join signature campaign and earn bitcoin. The higher your rank is, the more bitcoin you can earn. You can also start trading and earn bitcoin.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

I've also been wondering that way, but until now there is still no right answer. It can be concluded by me how to increase the amount of bitcoin we have, most people in this forum answer by investing in bitcoin or can also participate in pre-ICO bounty etc. I believe there are people who have a great idea to increase amount of bitcoin but he does not want to spread it, maybe because he does not want to share or could not have time to tell us.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

If you want to earn Bitcoin then if you have enough money purchase Bitcoin,ethereum and other to 100 Altcoin and hold for some time then start Buy and sell other coins in small ratio.always hold good amount of Bitcoin,ethereum as these two coins always go up but one advice don't put all eggs in one Basket.

Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.

Straight and simple answers. I think this hits the mark. There are only a few ways to choose from. Another one left unmentioned, which is probably under investing is plainly buying bitcoins. In my country there are shops and even convenience stores where you can buy bitcoins equivalent to its buying price, which is, I think, slightly higher than it's selling price. From there you can use that purchased bitcoin in any means you want, whether you want to invest it, hold it, trade it, basically all the above-stated ways listed above. It should just be taken note that there are varying difficulties on how to earn bitcoins, some may also need third party programs or hardware before you can earn using them like trading, gambling and mining.

Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

To increase Bitcoin is not easy like your fill. It's require to knowledge about the price and can predict how coin will moving. Maybe you can grow away with buyying some coin with bitcoin when they are dupm dan sell when they up. The most hard to learn in trading is to predict the price.

greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

There are various means of increasing the value of BTC in your wallets.You can do faucets which earn satoshi on regular basis or go set up your mining rig and mine BTC but this takes time for BTC to accumulate because your getting only a fraction of BTC.Now to earn a bigger fraction of BTC,join any signature and avatar campaign that rewards BTC but you must attain first a particular rank to be able to join this campaign.You can also earn BTC by trading or by just HODLing your bitcoin till it accumulate.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

As parcel of individuals have just proposed online networking and mark crusade can be a decent method to gain BTC. Indeed even I adhere to that. Alongside that individual can begin a site offering some administration or item in BTC. Regardless of whether you are not into site making. You can employ individuals who can make one for you. All you require is a strong thought that individuals will pay for. I think it is the most ideal way.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

The best and effective way to increase btc is investing in ICO's. You have to do your own research before investing. Be sure to check the project team and future potential of the project.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

There are various means of increasing the value of BTC in your wallets.You can do faucets which earn satoshi on regular basis or go set up your mining rig and mine BTC but this takes time for BTC to accumulate because your getting only a fraction of BTC.Now to earn a bigger fraction of BTC,join any signature and avatar campaign that rewards BTC but you must attain first a particular rank to be able to join this campaign.You can also earn BTC by trading or by just HODLing your bitcoin till it accumulate.
I think that on the difference in price, you can earn more Bitcoin, and with less risk than keep it to future highs. At you for today I have some fear, and whether there will be all this by the next air bubble. Perhaps it's better to exchange Bitcoin for the etherium and you can be much calmer.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

Hey guys.

There are a lot of different ways to increase your bitcoins there are an active way and an inactive way the inactive way is just simply buy bitcoins then wait until the pump or you can do mining by just simply buying that device they can allow you to collect bitcoins. The active ways is you will join in a signature or bounty campaign where you will work for it and they will pay you bitcoins. Or you can do trading where you will buy different coins and then trafe it into bitcoins it is a little bit risky because the volatility of coins are unpredictable.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

I think that on the difference in price, you can earn more Bitcoin, and with less risk than keep it to future highs. At you for today I have some fear, and whether there will be all this by the next air bubble. Perhaps it's better to exchange Bitcoin for the etherium and you can be much calmer.

I explained many times, the best thing to do is starting your bitcoin/altcoin mining business. This will help you have a coin portfolio automatically and then you can make your decissions to hold or sell. Your number of bitcoin will go up eventually.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

Try day trading. You can make money fast, but be aware because you can also lost a lot. Some members here do trading as their profession because its very profitable.
Yeah that is the fastest way to increase the number of BTC but it is also the way which demands the most work and courage.  Within the time of 24 hours, the value of Bitcoin keeps on fluctuating making it very hard and difficult to predict the price after short intervals of time. Only If someone thinks plus possess the ability or the intuition to judge the price right, he should definitely do day trading.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

Hey guys.

Trading is another easy way, just like any existing state currency, digital currencies can be traded with other digital currencies. I modeled digital currencies BITCOIN and DOGECOIN. I think 1 BTC has a price of 100 DOGE, I bought 200 doge with bitcoin I have, then I have to spend 2 BTC to buy it, well the next hour it turns doge price up to 50 Doge per BTC, then I sell. Doge that I bought and now I can buy bitcoin as much as 4 BTC. Capital I have as much as 2 BTC, now I have BTC as much as 4 BTC, then I get profit from trading 2 BTC (4 BTC-2 BTC). Cool is not the digital currency trading it? I suggest to trade on Bitcoin.co.id.
HV3S

Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

I think if you want to increase your bitcoin try to do some trading.

All you need is capital and buy some cheap coins but before you buy it do some research so make sure that the atlcoin that you will buy is legit and not a scam.

For me trading is a lot safer than gambling or investing on different HYIPs out there that are getting scam faster than before.

The other way just let your btc sleep in your wallet it will go up in time as btc rise up in value.
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

Hey guys.

I think you will increase your bitcoin if you buy bitcoin now and collect and collect  that in the end bitcoin is getting expensive, and the price of your bitcoin will multiply that cost into millions.Bitcoin is the best to trade now so that your wealth will increase quickly.
royale143

Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

Hey guys.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.

Simple and straight mate. This is probably the most common ways people get their bitcoins and altcoins alike. Also, another method is to just buy bitcoin straight up on some stores or shops. For example, in my country, you can actually buy bitcoins based on their selling value in a convenience store, which is very helpful because you buy for as low as around $2. Some people use this to start up their holdings and invest in some projects they feel would increase their bitcoin holdings exponentially.

shnitzel

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

I'm working for 2 weeks already with some bot:
https://profittrailer.com/pt/il

making me 0.85%-1% per day on a ~0.4 BTC budget
 Grin
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:20:06 PM

By joining signature campaign in that way your bitcoin will increase then if you can earn much you can go trading or mining, but in mining you need a hardware for it.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: