Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
znake

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Nice nhere is already lots of advices, suggestions, tips on how to earn bitcoin. With those tips suggested, sort out all the methods that will worth your time that also has a reasonable rewards based on time of work applied. Just put some time and effort to learn all those things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

The most obvious way is to put some of your BTC in an altcoin that will take a lot of value in bitcoin = more BTC in your portfolio
 Cool
If you want to increase your BTC you’ve got two ways to do it and that’s– you either pay for it, or you work for it. I prefer to work for BTC, cause I don’t have money to invest into it, luckily for me I’ve been earning a lot which is enough for me. The more easier and faster way is just to pay for it straightaway.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

The most obvious way is to put some of your BTC in an altcoin that will take a lot of value in bitcoin = more BTC in your portfolio
 Cool
If you want to increase your BTC you’ve got two ways to do it and that’s– you either pay for it, or you work for it. I prefer to work for BTC, cause I don’t have money to invest into it, luckily for me I’ve been earning a lot which is enough for me. The more easier and faster way is just to pay for it straightaway.

For me, I don't choose between the two. I prefer to do the two options because those are best ways to earn more bitcoins. I suggest, after you are from working for bitcoins, you let them work for you.there are so many ways to have bitcoin. Besides, if you have business, you might want to accept bitcoin as payment as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

you can increase your btc by holding it until the price get rise, also by signing up for bounty campaigns.
I think you false. If you bought 1 BTC at $1000 and hold until the price of bitcoin is $20.000 then you only have 1 BTC. Amount your BTC is not increase.
The best way to increase your BTC is trading, you can easy and quickly increase your BTC if you bought BTC or Altcoin at low price and sell it at high price. However, it's not easy like we say, you need much knowledge to get profit in trading, many people became rich very fast but also many people was lost all their money by trading. Besides, you can also increase your BTC by joining bounties campaign in this forum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:51:25 PM

If you know how to analyze charts, use trading indicators, it is possible to have an idea whether bitcoin will rise or fall. Respectively to buy on falling prices and sell before the fall.You can not work a large amount of money, for example 30%, until I get enough experience
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

The surest way to increase the number of your bitcoins is to get a daytime tomb into a short one. By trading altcoyins in pairs with bitcoin, you can increase the number of your bitcoins by buying altcoyins at the bottoms and selling them when they grow up a bit.
hchc12011

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

Of course with frequent active in this forum and learn it can increase knowledge and ability about bitcoin. Capable of doing activities in bitcoin either by following signatures or by trading, so as to increase income of bitcoin. My strategy for increasing bitcoin is to trading it. With the ability of market analysis and gathering profit information can be achieved.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

Right now the best way to increase btc to me is by trading, monitoring dip coins, buy them at their lowest then resale it again , repeat this process often. am also learn about day trading.. It will really help alot, if you have any issues i can guild you on trading. feel free to inbox me anytime for guidelines and steps to trading
The best way to increase Bitcoin is trading. You are very right about this and it is good to see that you have already adopted this method of earning Bitcoin. Though trading is not a kid’s game but it is also not very difficult to learn. You only need to be patient during all sort of time.

Too much excitement or too much fear, both can harm Us In their on different ways. That is why it is said that excess of anything is fatal for health.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

It always depends on the skills of the person. Having 1 bitcoin is really a huge amount of money and if you hold it for a while and suddenly the bitcoin price increase then you have a big amount of money in your wallet. If you were referring of increasing your number of your bitcoin then you should start trading, invest or work on signature then you will have your payment which will be added to your present btc.
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

I work double shifts so that I can buy more Bitcoin and let it become my source of income in the future when I finally retire.
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

You can always buy btc. This is the opem option abailable all the time. The other way is to earn it via different signature campaigns here on the forum platform itself.

There ate varioud campaigns out there where you can apply as per your profile and if you get selected then you can start earning bitcoins.

You can also try gambling sites offering bitcoins as  payment system or reward system.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There are many ways to increase your bitcoin money.  Some ways are through investing, trading, mining, gambling and joining signature campaigns.  But prior to engaging into it, proper understanding and timing about it is a must.  Read articles, news and watch youtube videos regarding how to earn and engage in the aforementioned ways is suggested.  The most popular is through investing.  You can convert flat into bitcoins through buying bitcoins when its price is low.  You can also try to invest and support different ICOs.  Gambling and trading can easily make your bitcoin grow but it is more risky compared to investing. At the end, it is depend on you which way do you prefer that will best fit into your personality.   
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There are many ways to increase your bitcoin money.  Some ways are through investing, trading, mining, gambling and joining signature campaigns.  But prior to engaging into it, proper understanding and timing about it is a must.  Read articles, news and watch youtube videos regarding how to earn and engage in the aforementioned ways is suggested.  The most popular is through investing.  You can convert flat into bitcoins through buying bitcoins when its price is low.  You can also try to invest and support different ICOs.  Gambling and trading can easily make your bitcoin grow but it is more risky compared to investing. At the end, it is depend on you which way do you prefer that will best fit into your personality.   
If you have bitcoins in your wallet, then the best possible way of making out more number of bitcoins is to make the best possible use of the bitcoins which you are holding. Learn some basics of trade and after that, start trading with those bitcoins which will later on help you in multiplying the number of bitcoins which you had now. Other than this, you can also go for signature campaign and bounty campaign too.

sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:28:30 AM

I work double shifts so that I can buy more Bitcoin and let it become my source of income in the future when I finally retire.
I guess the main reason OP asks is not about how to buy more Bitcoin from your real-life money. It's about how you gonna raise those current BTC in your wallet. Investing or gambling or trading , share whatever you can do.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:39:39 AM

Hey guys.

There are many ways on how to increase your bitcoin, some people are doing trading, which is more reliable and promising. Because when you do trading, you are the one who manipulating your funds, you are the right person can control your bitcoin, even it will lose you are the one will be blamed.
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

To increase your bitcoin. There is a different way to raise it. Joining to the campaign is the best way because you just need to complete the goal of the said camping.  You can enter the signature campaign, YouTube/Blogging/Media/Article campaign, Twitter Campaign, Facebook Campaign, VK Campaign, Translation Campaign in this way you don’t need capital to increase your volume of the bitcoin. Trading is also best but you need capital money, and trading is a too risky way.
Why would you work for them (signature campaigns ) like an employee when you have a capital to work with ? Just spend your time on trading and taking care of your family rather than comment some posts for money.

sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

Hey guys.

In order to increase your bitcoin you should learn to improve your knowledge in this field so that you can master the knowledge. This is a very new market and extremely dangerous, but it also brings huge profits for investors. For sustainable development you must have experience and patience.
With large capital you can dig a bitcoin
With small capital you can trading
There are many ways you should actively explore before investing.
Good luck
rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:49:21 AM

Just get a job and try to get some savings and with that money buy more bitcoins.
Enrol yourself in a signature campaign and make quality posts per week and increase your btc.
Use any freakin way but never gamble to increase your bitcoin as no matter what you will surely lose one day
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:19:24 AM

you trade up to increase your bitcoin or become a holder to increase your bitcoin. just wait for the bitcoin to increase, when many bitcoin holders are faster to increase the bitcoin.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:19:24 PM

To increase your bitcoin you should join trading or unite with their bitcoin holders so that it will not be reduced to being involved in bitcoin mining to increase your bitcoin. Wait for the bitcoin to increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: