Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:40:39 PM

How to increase BTC, my way is only to save and trade, just do this way, if you have earn a lot, you must save your earnings. All of you earnings must be in the right track. Having investment is too risky, but if you earn, you will be thinking of you are winning jackpot prize

to me i think you dannot increase your moeney, but trading and investment is the best way to increase your money. to me i like trading the best, actually  i am related to trading for a long long time and therefore i have good experience in trading now. i am studying the market on regular bases. i can now every analyze about the price of different altcoin. and currently i am earning a good amount of money from trading and i am satisfy from the income that i get from trading.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:12:04 PM

How to increase BTC, my way is only to save and trade, just do this way, if you have earn a lot, you must save your earnings. All of you earnings must be in the right track. Having investment is too risky, but if you earn, you will be thinking of you are winning jackpot prize

to me i think you dannot increase your moeney, but trading and investment is the best way to increase your money. to me i like trading the best, actually  i am related to trading for a long long time and therefore i have good experience in trading now. i am studying the market on regular bases. i can now every analyze about the price of different altcoin. and currently i am earning a good amount of money from trading and i am satisfy from the income that i get from trading.
The most high-quality and reliable way to increase this final trade A, although you can try to invest, but this does not give a guarantee and an increase in the number of its Bitcoin. But the fact is that trade implies a qualitative trade, which is able to give certain results with good understanding and knowledge of the crypto currency market.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:11:14 PM

yes you are trading is the best way to increase your bitcoin but only if you have a good knowledge about trading, and it is a very good way to increase your bitcoin that you are earning and saving, actually saving your earning will always increase your money or bitcoin, and also it is correct that investment is risky but investment need proper time experience to be profitable.

Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:44:23 PM

The most high-quality and reliable way to increase this final trade A, although you can try to invest, but this does not give a guarantee and an increase in the number of its Bitcoin. But the fact is that trade implies a qualitative trade, which is able to give certain results with good understanding and knowledge of the crypto currency market.
to me I think those people who are earning bitcoin from signature campaign the yare also related with trading. actually signature campaign can give you a limited income that may be enough for a single person pocket money. while people consider trading as their side job and from where they are also making good amount of bitcoin.

VenceyBit

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:01:04 PM

to me I think those people who are earning bitcoin from signature campaign the yare also related with trading. actually signature campaign can give you a limited income that may be enough for a single person pocket money. while people consider trading as their side job and from where they are also making good amount of bitcoin.

I guess your right about signature campaigns, well still it's a good way to increase bitcoin as well as trading cryptocurrencies. Trading altcoins increases our bitcoin more that is why many people now do trading and making good profit.

KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

My technique in increase bitcoin is by trading altcoin. Trading very risky, but if want to learn analysis and seek information, risk of losses can be minimized.

doing trading can be a way to increase our bitcoin. with a good analysis, we can place a buy order when the price is in bottom so then we sell it when the coins is increase. i am agree that trading is risky but as long as we don't too greedy to reach the profit, we are safe in trading so we can make a good profit.
Yes I believe trading is one of the best way to increase your holdings.
For me trading is heart favorite for the addition of bitcoin to my collection. Also you came across many things in it. But the foremost thing that we need to understand is that trading requires patience, if you have this quality you can be a good trader and if not you can never be.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:02:35 AM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

You are in Trading discussion so trading is you need. The risk is high if you want to earn easily but you can easily lose it too. Trade with altcoin that has a good future project that's the best Advice. Buy low and sell high, if the coins dumps just wait to pump. It will pump sooner or later so don't sell it at dump price.
There is nothing new and attractive in this statement. I think if you ask from a child he will also be knowing it that buying at low price and selling at high will give you profit. Also the risk factor is there but it can be mitigated.

Work on your trading strategy also one more thing to be keep in mind that the trading is not a fun, it is a full time job and if someone wants to earn from the trading he/she needs to devote the time to it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 10:30:16 AM

My technique in increase bitcoin is by trading altcoin. Trading very risky, but if want to learn analysis and seek information, risk of losses can be minimized.

doing trading can be a way to increase our bitcoin. with a good analysis, we can place a buy order when the price is in bottom so then we sell it when the coins is increase. i am agree that trading is risky but as long as we don't too greedy to reach the profit, we are safe in trading so we can make a good profit.
For me trading is heart favorite for the addition of bitcoin to my collection. Also you came across many things in it. But the foremost thing that we need to understand is that trading requires patience, if you have this quality you can be a good trader and if not you can never be.

I agree. Trading requires a person to have enough patience and never to lose focus or panic. You can easily lose money if you sell less than your capital just because you're seeeing a dump on the altcoin you're keeping. We have to undrstand that these fluctuations are a cycle and if you've chosen a good coin, eventually at the right time you should be able to sell at a profitable price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:59:31 PM

I agree. Trading requires a person to have enough patience and never to lose focus or panic. You can easily lose money if you sell less than your capital just because you're seeeing a dump on the altcoin you're keeping. We have to undrstand that these fluctuations are a cycle and if you've chosen a good coin, eventually at the right time you should be able to sell at a profitable price
yes that is right that trading is the best way of increasing our bitcoin. but for trading you need to have good assets so that you can invest in bitcoin for trading altcoin. i myself have invested a good amount of money in trading and i am really getting a good profit. my income that i get from bitcoin is really  too good, i mostly give time to trading altcoin, and that is my main mean of earning bitcoin. signature campaign is also a good option but for limited income.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
pressureonme

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:44:08 AM

You can try to create blog posts in bounty campaign and then you can get some tokens. Then you can exchange your tokens for bitcoins in a legit exchange. This could give you an idea. More than this, you can create a helpful web site and receive donations in bitcoin.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:21:13 AM

You can try to create blog posts in bounty campaign and then you can get some tokens. Then you can exchange your tokens for bitcoins in a legit exchange. This could give you an idea. More than this, you can create a helpful web site and receive donations in bitcoin.

Make a website more better if you an active writer, but try to increase your daily visitor. You can write your blog in your website and earned some token from bounty also you can put an ads in your website which is pay in bitcoin so you can get revenue everyday from your website and of course you need real visitors first without that you only write to no one. 

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:02:14 AM

You need to work hard and work smart. Those two techniques is required for you to increase your btc. By joining in different campaigns is also a source for you to increase your btc and especially by trading.

yeah you are right joining signature campaign is a good and steady way to increase your bitcoin because nowadays the signature campaigns are paying a good amount if you have high rank and work honestly then you can grow your bitcoin the other methods of increasing bitcoin is trading, investment, faucet, gambling etc.
yeah signature campaign joining is a good opportunity to make some free bitcoin but signature campaign income is very much low for many people we know that there is a lot of people want to earn bitcoin high amount and i think Trading is the best way to increase your bitcoin in any amount in less time.

- Sure, the income from signature campaigns is not too high because it's a fixed salary, we can not increase it, but this is the best way to earn free bitcoin and the risk from the signature campaign is almost zero, it also helps us have the first capital to start with trading. Trading is a good way to earn bitcoin fast but the risk comes from it is quite large, sometimes trading has many situations we can not predict and can make us lose a lot of money, trading depends a lot on analytical skills and experience, it is not as simple as the signature campaign
We all know that the lesser the risk the lesser the earning and in a signature campaign there is no risk that we take at all. We just offer our services and we get a compensation for it.

We are just the labors here in the signature campaign and the labors get some fix amount for their work. The money is made by the investors so it is good to invest and trade beside the signature campaigns.
You can invest your earnings from signature campaigns in order to try to bring more profits to yourself just look for projects that you think are worth your time or that bring something new to the community and with that you could make some decent bitcoin out of it.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:41:55 AM

You need to work hard and work smart. Those two techniques is required for you to increase your btc. By joining in different campaigns is also a source for you to increase your btc and especially by trading.

yeah you are right joining signature campaign is a good and steady way to increase your bitcoin because nowadays the signature campaigns are paying a good amount if you have high rank and work honestly then you can grow your bitcoin the other methods of increasing bitcoin is trading, investment, faucet, gambling etc.
yeah signature campaign joining is a good opportunity to make some free bitcoin but signature campaign income is very much low for many people we know that there is a lot of people want to earn bitcoin high amount and i think Trading is the best way to increase your bitcoin in any amount in less time.

- Sure, the income from signature campaigns is not too high because it's a fixed salary, we can not increase it, but this is the best way to earn free bitcoin and the risk from the signature campaign is almost zero, it also helps us have the first capital to start with trading. Trading is a good way to earn bitcoin fast but the risk comes from it is quite large, sometimes trading has many situations we can not predict and can make us lose a lot of money, trading depends a lot on analytical skills and experience, it is not as simple as the signature campaign
We all know that the lesser the risk the lesser the earning and in a signature campaign there is no risk that we take at all. We just offer our services and we get a compensation for it.

We are just the labors here in the signature campaign and the labors get some fix amount for their work. The money is made by the investors so it is good to invest and trade beside the signature campaigns.
You can invest your earnings from signature campaigns in order to try to bring more profits to yourself just look for projects that you think are worth your time or that bring something new to the community and with that you could make some decent bitcoin out of it.
That was what doing some of the users here and me, some of my earnings in signature campaign was invested in trading to make me able to gain profit, to help my earnings in signature campaign and most of the time i got lucky in some altcoin i trade then i only do is short term investment in altcoin to secure my earnings.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:03:10 PM

To grow our bitcoin, we can make a trade in the exchange platform. But of course you need to know the knowledge
first in trading, or you can participate on the signature campaign.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:08:52 PM

To grow our bitcoin, we need to make some trade in the exchange sites platform through buying coins so that we have coins were we are able to trade in thw exchange platform. Or we can also participate in the signature campaign too.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:36:00 PM

To grow our bitcoin, we can make a trade in the exchange platform. But of course you need to know the knowledge
first in trading, or you can participate on the signature campaign.

Trading is good, for newbies they can trade but dont hope the return will be that high. As you are trading daily, you will understand on how the market works and you can adjust on it once you are there. Buy alt coins, have a goal in some altcoins for long term holding and some for short term holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:55:57 PM

To grow our bitcoin, we need to make some trade in the exchange sites platform through buying coins so that we have coins were we are able to trade in thw exchange platform. Or we can also participate in the signature campaign too.
yes no doubt that trading is the best way of making bitcoin one can really make a lot of bitcoin through trading you need to get experience in trading first and only then you will become able to get profit from trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:37:03 PM

yes no doubt about that, trading is really one of the best way of making money, if you have good experience in trading then you an make money from trading. but if you do not have experience then trading is more risky than gambling and there are always chances to lose your own money.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:51:36 PM

The best way to increase your bitcoins is from trading altcoins as it will help you in growing your coins in short term if you have invested in a right coin and apart from trading you can also increase your bitcoins with gambling but its very risky method to increase your bitcoins and there is no guarantee that you will get positive results from it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:55:07 AM

The best way to increase your bitcoins is from trading altcoins as it will help you in growing your coins in short term if you have invested in a right coin and apart from trading you can also increase your bitcoins with gambling but its very risky method to increase your bitcoins and there is no guarantee that you will get positive results from it.
Exactly, trading is the faster way of increasing your btc where the risk is lower compared to gambling, it is not easy as we think but we can improve our skills along the way. I started thinking that gambling is the way but when I mature in the community and tried trading it only took me a little time before I learn and master it, now I can say I have reap a little success of my effort.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: