Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:10:25 PM

1. Gambling.
2. Trading
3. Services..

No one can make easy money, Some people have luck, some people have Talent.
If you don't have both then you can try investing it in some place and wait.
Good luck.  Smiley
Yes you are right, making money is not easy, to increase bitcoin in trading and gambling is need necessary luck and talent because it is very risky, the theory looks easy but the reality is sometimes not appropriate with the theory, but it seems there is no other way besides trading and gambling to increase bitcoin

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bleachX

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:27:39 PM

Being an investor on an ICO coin or trading altcoin is the easiest way for me to do so bitcoin keeps growing. Even, make use faucet can make our btc increase. While gambling, just make my btc run aground.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There are lots of way to increase bitcoin.This time even though your not a bitcoin holder or saver.Join to compaigns to collect bitcoin and invest it how to make it many.You can collect bitcoin if you have many compaigns.As long as you are connected to bitcoin you can learn a lot of earnings.Even you dont have cash here you can have it just find yourself if your ready to give your time and effort at bitcoin to have the benifits of bitcoin to be rich.

well goining tje signature campaigne and trading investing etc. Is a good source of multiflying bitcoin but i think it only depends on the person itself to become profitable on terms of money making.

But I will suggest you to do all Signature Campaign. Not only the Signature Campaign. Why because, any Campaign will close at any time. What I am saying is ,each Signature Campaign will run for the couple of weeks. So you may choose trade for buy a Bitcoin as a inverse in that bitcoin. If you do both means, it's well and good.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

There is so many methods to grow up your bitcoins. You need to work hardly for it and diversify your ways of earning BTC online, if you don't like to starting with some invest from your pocket. Trading is profitable is you have good knowledge about it. Try also the signature, Twitter and Bounties campaigns, and selling your services online for BTC
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:56:52 AM

I think they have lots of patience to keep their bitcoin in the wallet and which is why their bitcoin grows so efficiently. Because I don't see any other way to grow the bitcoin. If you thinking to increase the earning, then you should go to multiple earning options may be from gambling to trading and even campaigns not to forget about.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:19:23 AM

I'm joining different signature campaigns and Alt bounty campaign. I'm not focusing on earning bitcoin only. I also earn alternative currencies and trade it in the exchange. When the price is high I sell and when the price is low I buy them. I do the same with bitcoin to increase it. I'm not really in to trading but I soon I would like to explore more of it.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:34:33 PM

Thanks for the really interesting read all. I'm very new to this but it seems obvious there is no easy way.

Any quicker methods are proportionally risky.

It seems hard work, patience and maybe above all experience will help you grow your wallet.

Thanks again for the info all.
Don’t try any quicker method mate, cause you will definitely get your hand burnt in the process. Any method that is ready to give you so much for investing is apparently a HYIP scam and won't last long. If you love yourself and you don’t want to lose your assets all at once, categorize such methods as plague.

There are so many online today that promises to double, triple or quadruple in a day. What you should ask yourself is. is there even any investment that can give such in a single day, and even still have that much to give back?
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:40:58 PM

I think the simplest thing is that you should invest in an altcoin that is on the top 10 coinmarketcap and keep it for 6 months or 1 year as it is sure these markets will be pumped and will be more stable than other markets.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:38:54 PM

I think the simplest thing is that you should invest in an altcoin that is on the top 10 coinmarketcap and keep it for 6 months or 1 year as it is sure these markets will be pumped and will be more stable than other markets.

I think you can increase your bitcoin by investing or knowing how you can trade your bitcoin into altcoin and to make some good profit every time you are going to trade your bitcoin or going to buy some good altcoins then you can grow bitcoin there fast.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:19:35 PM

Hey guys.

you need to work hard and find jobs that pays in bitcoins in order to earn more or if you want to increase your money like joining bounty campaign and signature campaign , translation campaign, signature designing  etc as long as you can have those skills and can do the job properly for sure you can earn bitcoins  but theres no way of making easy money, we are all working hard and putting an effort to complete each task.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:02:51 AM

This is the best way to increase bitcoin for me, to trade it with some altcoins, yeah long term investing is really fine, but you can also increase your bitcoin by just joining signature campaigns and other bounty program here in the forum. Just focus on you goal and you will surely achieve it.
alikaya58

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:14:36 AM

Everybody wants it I'm new I hope we win nice money.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:55:39 AM

Nothing is easy, your perception is wrong that people easily grow their BTC, they earn by their work and ability.
BTW there are few ways to grow your BTC like trading, gambling , mining etc. Mining is low profitable than other two, while gambling involves high risk so i will not suggest you to do gambling. Trading is in fact the best of all, you can earn huge profit if you are aware of the market and have a bit knowledge about trading.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:27:17 AM

Nothing is easy, your perception is wrong that people easily grow their BTC, they earn by their work and ability.
BTW there are few ways to grow your BTC like trading, gambling , mining etc. Mining is low profitable than other two, while gambling involves high risk so i will not suggest you to do gambling. Trading is in fact the best of all, you can earn huge profit if you are aware of the market and have a bit knowledge about trading.
so true. sometimes we see a huge income from someone, and we think that we get it easily. but, nothing is easy. all that takes effort, moreover in increasing revenue. if you want to try trading, then it's a good thing, but it takes a lot of hard work on it, so you can earn, or increase the amount of money you have.
mackley

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:49:18 AM

You need to work hard for it, it's not easy to earn bitcoin. But if you have the money you can invest in mining GPU or Cloud, gamble if you're a risk taker, but the best of all is trading. Some of my friends started in mining but now they're all in trading path. They've said you can earn more profits in trading than mining.
cryptothinker

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:50:35 AM

It's said that altcoins are the best way to make more Bitcoin, but no one tells you that more than 90% of traders lose money.
But if you want to insist, evaluate every aspect of the cryptocurrency (development, distribution, consensus algorithm), and never put more than 10% of your portfolio on it.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:59:56 AM

there are several ways of bitcoin investment on the mine web. or the second way to trade here requires a lot of capital but the results are very unusual. and there is a third way you can gamble but this is not recommended if your hockey can win and if you lose you can be poor.
Investment and trading can be the profitable and more advisable you can also try joining some campaign but all of that aspects need to be patient that can be the way of increasing some btc just always think that there is no easy way of getting you want.
Bitcoins are not easy to earn so they need some extra hard work for it. Same is the case with their increasing, it takes some tough time for one to increase bitcoin. Still you better advised a few methods for it. Trading is more suitable for multiplying your bitcoins.

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:08:33 AM

there are several ways of bitcoin investment on the mine web. or the second way to trade here requires a lot of capital but the results are very unusual. and there is a third way you can gamble but this is not recommended if your hockey can win and if you lose you can be poor.
Investment and trading can be the profitable and more advisable you can also try joining some campaign but all of that aspects need to be patient that can be the way of increasing some btc just always think that there is no easy way of getting you want.
Bitcoins are not easy to earn so they need some extra hard work for it. Same is the case with their increasing, it takes some tough time for one to increase bitcoin. Still you better advised a few methods for it. Trading is more suitable for multiplying your bitcoins.

So i think the best way to increase the bitcoin is to join the famous signature campaigns that have been sponsored by some biggest firms. The other thing is to take of the  of the prices and keep on buying when the price is low and selling when it is high to earn extra profit as well as money to buy more and more of it.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:52:14 AM

Yes, bitcoin earning is not that simple as most users think at the beginning. As the entire functioning and profiting entirely depends on users effort to multiply the asset, we need to make ourselves involved and should have active involvement into bitcoin related earning methods. This easily help increase the btc.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:04:10 AM

Hey guys.

Try to do mining. For sure that you can increase your bitcoin very much or just try trading, trading is also profitable job in the cryptocurrency. You can earn many bitcoins but trading is not easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: