Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase BTC?  (Read 77781 times)
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:48:55 AM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?
Can I ask a bit of advice on how to manage it like what you do?
Of course I know many people here want to know too.

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.
Out of the above mentioned ways,gambling must be avoided as it is totally based on fortune and it may even lead to total loss of investment.Mining is a good option but the local electricity charges must be low to get more profits.Trading is the most legit source of earning bitcoins.It could be even started with a minimum amount of investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SativaDiva

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 07:25:22 AM

This was a great question that led to a lot of cool advice on getting more BTC. I am new to the world of BTC, LTE, and other Altcoins but this post allowed me to understand that patience is truly key when it comes to this stuff. I would really rather not be scammed and researching and lurking hard for advice is the only true and independent option--scam free if you're smart/attentive.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:17:03 PM

Hey guys.

How can I increase my bitcoin money? I am a bit curious to those people who can easily make money “btc” grow fast. How do they it correctly?

Maybe it is good to share a little of it. It would be great if we grow together.

1.investing
2.tradings
3.gambling
4. Service(no need investing but needed skills to earn)
5. Mining hardwares

Those mentioned above are the choices for you to earn btc although some of them are so risky but yet its totally the best way to earn for now, and fornthe choices i gave i like the services since i can earn some huge btc from service type of works and i also earn some profits from ICO, but i am to choosy and selects only those potential and putting on them some money when bunoses are still yet existed.
Out of the above mentioned ways,gambling must be avoided as it is totally based on fortune and it may even lead to total loss of investment.Mining is a good option but the local electricity charges must be low to get more profits.Trading is the most legit source of earning bitcoins.It could be even started with a minimum amount of investment.

I totaly agree with all of this im also a newbie in trading and signature in butcointalk but i will tell you gambling is realy not an option if you want to increase your bitcoin not in gambling it will goes to nothing in the future all your efforts will go to nothing you can try but in a minimum amount only that you can lose it gambling is realy strictly precoution not all of gamblers are winner they always lose

djoko adi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:02:42 PM

The first easy way is to visit Bitcoin Faucet site. What is Bitcoin Faucet? Bitcoin faucet is a website that freely provides Bitcoin in the smallest size (Satoshi). Many of these ways BTC Faucet provides free bitcoins depending on its website, some are free of charge without any requirement but only by displaying the ads on their website (because of the ads the BTC faucet receives a contribution to keep it running and Can give free bitcoins to their members
 2. Trading is another easy way, just like any existing state currency, digital currency can be traded with other digital currencies I give examples between digital currency BITCOIN with DOGECOIN. Suppose 1 BTC has a price of 100 DOGE, I buy 200 doge with bitcoin I have, then I have to spend 2 BTC to buy it, well in the next hour it turns doge price up to 50 Doge per BTC, then I sell the doge I bought earlier And now I can buy bitcoin as much as 4 BTC from my capital as much as 2 BTC, now I have BTC as much as 4 BTC, then I have the advantage of trading at 2 BTC (4 BTC - 2 BTC).
3. Here is the easiest way, why I say easy? Because only by playing a Game buddy can get bitcoin for free. Can be imagined, my friend who enjoy the game, my friend who also received the benefits of bitcoin. What kind of game is that anyway? My friend can googling own, but I recommend here the game with android platform, among others Coin Flapper, Coin Hopper and Coin Crusher. The game has a reward that varies depending on the rank you get on each game. Maybe it's a way to increase the amount of bitcoin
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:27:03 PM

This was a great question that led to a lot of cool advice on getting more BTC. I am new to the world of BTC, LTE, and other Altcoins but this post allowed me to understand that patience is truly key when it comes to this stuff. I would really rather not be scammed and researching and lurking hard for advice is the only true and independent option--scam free if you're smart/attentive.
Research is really important before invest any kind of coins and sites, if you do that at least you can minimize the risk for get scammed because lack of information also don't take seriously about FUD these days.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 03:51:14 PM

Research is really important before invest any kind of coins and sites, if you do that at least you can minimize the risk for get scammed because lack of information also don't take seriously about FUD these days.

increasing the revenue from bitcoin from altcoin conversion is one of the best thing, the basis i analyze is continuing to do critical questions to coin developers, from there I can see how hard the project goes and how readiness they are to develop. it If their answer does not satisfy me, I think they just make new coins in short-term profits only.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

Hey guys.

For me, work for it that's it but in the other hand try investing, learn to trade or join in signature campaign but I prefer you participate in bounties campaign lots of it could help.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 05:29:24 PM

increasing the revenue from bitcoin from altcoin conversion is one of the best thing, the basis i analyze is continuing to do critical questions to coin developers, from there I can see how hard the project goes and how readiness they are to develop. it If their answer does not satisfy me, I think they just make new coins in short-term profits only.

Actually that's a good thoughts and I know lot's of us here really did this thing of selling altcoins, like trading your coins will increase your btc value as you sell the coins you have. In order to generate good profit you must join all projects that has been related to crypto currencies like with bounty campaigns, there were lot's of chances to win more bitcoins in the future as you will become q quick trader who sells bounty tokens.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:19:47 PM

Hey guys.

For me, work for it that's it but in the other hand try investing, learn to trade or join in signature campaign but I prefer you participate in bounties campaign lots of it could help.
joining a signature campaign can give me a limited amount money. but if you have some experience in trading then from there you have good chances to make more and more money that i think we cannot get from anywhere else.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:54:27 AM

Hey guys.

joining a signature campaign can give me a limited amount money. but if you have some experience in trading then from there you have good chances to make more and more money that i think we cannot get from anywhere else.

I think signatures depending on your rank can actually give you decent profit. If you manage to be lucky enough to get into a good campaign, you can earn .3btc each month which i personally can't complain a out anymore. Especially if you're trading, signatures are a very good way to earn for your capital

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Forester78

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:18:19 PM

Hey guys.

I think signatures depending on your rank can actually give you decent profit. If you manage to be lucky enough to get into a good campaign, you can earn .3btc each month which i personally can't complain a out anymore. Especially if you're trading, signatures are a very good way to earn for your capital

It's too hard to get into a good subscription campaign. And it's even harder to stay there. Therefore, one should not think that this is an easy way to earn a crypto currency. And trade for me is really the best way to earn a crypto currency

laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:47:27 PM

1. Services..
2. Gambling.
3. Trading

No one can make easy money, Some people have luck, some people have Talent.
If you don't have both then you can try investing it in some place and wait.
Good luck.  Grin
Actually there is no instant way to increase btc, there is process to earn btc. Talent and luck are need in gambling to earn money. But all of this trading is the best way to earn money just follow the basic rules in trading. And for sure we can earn profit.
zedsacs

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:12:29 PM

Basically, there are so many things or different ways on how to earn your btc. Those are gambling, trading, investing, and more. But for me, the most successful for me or the most successful way so far for me is trading. But imma tell you it's not easy, you need to think in here, it requires your ability to make good and precise decision. As we all know trading is that when you are actually buying coin from small amount, and wait for it to grow and also it's price to grow and convert, it's simple as that. But just like what i'ved said, it requires skills.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:27:36 PM

1. Services..
2. Gambling.
3. Trading

Good luck.  Grin
Actually there is no instant way to increase btc, there is process to earn btc. Talent and luck are need in gambling to earn money. But all of this trading is the best way to earn money just follow the basic rules in trading. And for sure we can earn profit.
In this case, maybe in the service it will be very nice to produce bitcoin, because besides not at risk, it also has a lot of results if you do it well and wisely. And try to find bitcoin by way of trading
Paid Piper

Activity: 329
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:31:38 PM

1. Services..
2. Gambling.
3. Trading

Good luck.  Grin
to me I think the only way though which we can make money is trading, . in fact trading is one of  the most easiest and safest way of making money. but I think the only way through which we can get good experience in trading is to spend time in trading with small amount of money.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:42:08 PM

There are many ways to increase btc quickly, but I think gambling is the fastest way to increase btc but if you can to keep winning, but if you lose you will also lose btc quickly, gambling is not recommended but if you believe you can win many times why not you try, and another way is to invest, you can increase btc by investing easily and investing have different risks with gambling, investing has a lighter risk than gambling.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

2. Gambling.

It has proven to be that gambling is a losing practice for the far majority of the people. I seriously don't understand why people keep mentioning gambling as a way of earning Bitcoin -- it's pure capital destruction. Some people proudly say that they have been winning in the last weeks, but what they don't tell you is that the recent winnings by far aren't enough to eat through the losses they have made in total. People should use their brains for once. Gambling is NO money making option.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:05:47 PM

Hey guys.

Bitcoin have many uses, and I prepare for trading to get more income. I use my bitcoin to trade in other currency but need a time to get a profit. Some times I buy other crypto currency like eth, waves and etc.  then wait until it pump. I make sure that I get an income, I wait days or weeks to sure of profit. If I know that I have enough profit in my capital its time to sell. But not only trading, I have a different account in different altcoin campaign then if they success I trade it to bitcoin for additional income.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 02:44:14 AM

Crush out gambling from your options. That is never an investment.

If you have existing BTC and kind of impatient for it to increase in value (it does acquire additional value over time but not as fast as you might want to), study trading. It will be a tedious studying. Learn the ways and means not just in trading itself but also on how to choose the right crypto for you to invest on.

Right now, alts/crypto are all cheap. You might want to have some for your practice. By the way, choose the best platform for you.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:42:22 AM

There are many ways to increase btc quickly, but I think gambling is the fastest way to increase btc but if you can to keep winning, but if you lose you will also lose btc quickly, gambling is not recommended but if you believe you can win many times why not you try, and another way is to invest, you can increase btc by investing easily and investing have different risks with gambling, investing has a lighter risk than gambling.
With gambling we can increase btc quickly but the risk is very big that is the loss of all money or your bet, with investment better chose than gambling, now investment in ico project is in great demand and also very profitable if you invest in the right project but not infrequently also ico price down and loss.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: