Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Friendly Countries  (Read 12569 times)
Palodar

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:48:28 PM

Here the listed bitcoin legal by country:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country
Search bitcoin business here: https://coinmap.org/

10 bitcoin friendly countries: https://news.bitcoin.com/worlds-top-10-bitcoin-friendly-countries/

It was nice knowing that South Korea is embracing Bitcoin in their country I really want to go there Soon, ill be ther soon when I already alot in investing bitcoin.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:53:11 PM

There is good news from Russia bitcoin growing slowly on there and i think it is mean Russia will become next country that be friendly with bitcoins, although there is no official statement from Russia government, but the people on there started adopt bitcoin.
http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/11/27/bitcoin-demand-russia-continues-grow-slowly/
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:56:10 PM

Which country has most number of bitcoin users, miners and vendors? And in which country bitcoin is accepted the most? Like in at institutes or super malls or stores etc.
Has such data been calculated and available on the world wide web?
This is only China who has billions number of Bitcoin user because here in this country the cost of electricity spent is very low so it is very easy to mine Bitcoin through hardware Bitcoin miner .

First i doubt that bitcoin users around the world reach billions how much more in china? LOL. In some ways since you were talking about billions and china yes apparently now they were gaining billions and i guess that it was only for their mining portion in the whole bitcoin transaction.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:17:09 PM

There is good news from Russia bitcoin growing slowly on there and i think it is mean Russia will become next country that be friendly with bitcoins, although there is no official statement from Russia government, but the people on there started adopt bitcoin.

Adoption of Bitcoin by the general population of a country can not be equated to a Bitcoin friendly environment in that country. Quite the contrary - Russia tends to be restrictive regarding Bitcoin use. The main motivation for people in countries like Russia, Venezuela, China, India and various African states is seeking protection from inflationary fiat currencies. None of the governments in the countries mentioned have a positive attitude towards Bitcoin, which is quite understandable from the control freakish officialdom's point of view: Bitcoin enables capital flight and makes it hard to execute expropriation measures (taxation) to maintain the power structure.

Luckily, Bitcoin is not dependent on a country being Bitcoin friendly or not. Bitcoin doesn't care. It's just a far better and more sound solution than any fiat currency out there. People will adopt, no matter what governments are trying to do. It will be steep learning process for the pampered officials...

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
staff_1307

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 02:57:16 PM

To find the answer to your question, just go to some search engine and find there some top lists of users who use Bitcoin.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:00:59 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 04:23:45 PM by gribble

Adoption of Bitcoin by the general population of a country can not be equated to a Bitcoin friendly environment in that country. Quite the contrary - Russia tends to be restrictive regarding Bitcoin use. The main motivation for people in countries like Russia, Venezuela, China, India and various African states is seeking protection from inflationary fiat currencies. None of the governments in the countries mentioned have a positive attitude towards Bitcoin, which is quite understandable from the control freakish officialdom's point of view: Bitcoin enables capital flight and makes it hard to execute expropriation measures (taxation) to maintain the power structure.

Luckily, Bitcoin is not dependent on a country being Bitcoin friendly or not. Bitcoin doesn't care. It's just a far better and more sound solution than any fiat currency out there. People will adopt, no matter what governments are trying to do. It will be steep learning process for the pampered officials...

ya.ya.yo!
So what are kinds of countries that be friendly with bitcoins? Useless the countries without their people and useless bitcoins without be adopted by people on the countries and i just said  i think Russia will become next country that be friendly with bitcoins   it is mean my opinion Grin
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:53:10 PM

Which country has most number of bitcoin users, miners and vendors? And in which country bitcoin is accepted the most? Like in at institutes or super malls or stores etc.

Where I love there are many many online local shops that are willing to accept bitcoin. We have two main markets similar to amazon that both take bitcoin there is an electronics shop I bought from using bitcoin then fetched my purchase from them face to face. There over 1000 websites that support bitcoin here. Noone is going to say no to more money. Only an idiot would say no to bitcoin customers. Money is money no matter the form.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:06:59 PM

Based on bitcoin news, surprisingly they didn't include brazil or Russia in the list of top ten bitcoin friendly countries.
There are some countries in Europe that already have many support for bitcoin user become more easier buy and sell/spend their coins which is a good information for us if we go travel to there, happy shopping using bitcoin Grin
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:10:31 PM

This might be possibly useless anecdotal evidence (also an observation JUST as a spender of BTC), but we have been in Nuremburg and Regensburg (Germany) the past few days, and I have seen NO signs at shops for Bitcoin nor any other evidence that BTC is used in everyday commerce.

But, I have only been to one coffee shop so far.  We go to Vienna in a couple of days, maybe there will be more use of Bitcoin there.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:45:22 PM

This might be possibly useless anecdotal evidence (also an observation JUST as a spender of BTC), but we have been in Nuremburg and Regensburg (Germany) the past few days, and I have seen NO signs at shops for Bitcoin nor any other evidence that BTC is used in everyday commerce.

But, I have only been to one coffee shop so far.  We go to Vienna in a couple of days, maybe there will be more use of Bitcoin there.

Bitcoin use is more rare than this forum makes it out to be. If you go to a metro area with 2-3 hundred thousand businesses you might find a few that accept Bitcoin. I think the actual use of Bitcoin in even the most Bitcoin friendly city is .003% to .005%.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:00:25 PM

I think Brazil is one of those BitCoin Friendly Countries if we talk about stores and shops accepting bitcoins in a country, because before sometime i have seen a post where it was shown that Brazil has quite a lot of places accepting bitcoin, and if there are places accepting bitcoins then there would probably be users as well.
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:38:49 AM

in my opinion china is most bitcoin users , i don't know about reason but my friend tell me about it
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:52:18 AM

Bitcoin use is more rare than this forum makes it out to be. If you go to a metro area with 2-3 hundred thousand businesses you might find a few that accept Bitcoin. I think the actual use of Bitcoin in even the most Bitcoin friendly city is .003% to .005%.

this percentage is maybe little higher i take from my home town for example there are much more that are heard and use bitcoin as secondary income (roughly around 10% we have around 450000 people)
still think that this percentage is from town to town and country to country but if could combine all this to one table think that your result would be closer to reality rather then mine

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 10:41:00 AM

in my opinion china is most bitcoin users , i don't know about reason but my friend tell me about it

It is true, because if we see in the history of Commerce. A transaction is always active in trade and china is bitcoin mostly affecting prices is china. But it all is not something a big problem, because now it is indeed in control or largest bitcoin is china, so it is something that is natural and will definitely be tergantingkan with other countries who already know the benefits and advantages bitcoin better than other currencies
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:42:54 PM

this percentage is maybe little higher i take from my home town for example there are much more that are heard and use bitcoin as secondary income (roughly around 10% we have around 450000 people)
still think that this percentage is from town to town and country to country but if could combine all this to one table think that your result would be closer to reality rather then mine

There are a couple of cities in the world with a slightly higher number of businesses but worldwide it averages out to less than .003%. I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area. The greater BA is Bitcoin ground zero. Roger Ver (Bitcoin Jesus) is from here. More Bitcoin conferences and meetups have happened here than anywhere else in the world. Hal Finney (a founder of Bitcoin) was from Coalinga, Ca. The original cypherpunk mailing list are almost all from the BA with the exception of Adam Back who is from London. You would expect Bitcoin use to be highest in this part of California. But what I've found for the BA's 7+ million people and more than half a million businesses there are less than 200 Bitcoin businesses. That works out to be .004% which is inbetween the .003%-.005% I stated earlier. 

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:03:30 PM

Most African countries are left out of the bitcoin friendly countries. However, one out of two kenya were learnt to use bitcoin as exchange within the country and international. It is used as exchange for services and with very fast deal. Cases exist of scarcity and cheaper price of service for exchange.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:41:20 PM

I dont think theres a precise answer regarding into this question since theres no survey do happen and also we cant really count off total users on each country.We could actually say theres a lot of user on a country on which there are already merchants do accepts bitcoin their place so that means bitcoins users is rampant on that place but seeing actual statistics is impossible for now.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:46:42 PM

Guys go to Google trends and do a search using 'Bitcoin' as the search term for the past 7 days. You will see the interest over time and the interest by region which are represented by a graph and a map. The most bizarre thing is that Nigeria has a search interest of 100 which is the highest possible lol. If you are interested to check it out here you go:

https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=now%207-d&q=Bitcoin

thanks, i will check..
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:50:49 PM

Guys go to Google trends and do a search using 'Bitcoin' as the search term for the past 7 days. You will see the interest over time and the interest by region which are represented by a graph and a map. The most bizarre thing is that Nigeria has a search interest of 100 which is the highest possible lol. If you are interested to check it out here you go:

https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=now%207-d&q=Bitcoin

thanks, i will check..

Be careful trusting google trends too much. As an example, one of the related searches for Bitcoin is "chia seeds". LOL

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 03:03:39 PM

in terms of mining and using bitcoin i believe china is the first , it has more than half of the bitcoin mining power plus there are lots of restaurants and shops that accept bitcoin as a payment, but recently a lot of European countrys has started adopting bitcoin as a way of payment countrys like Switzerland and Denmark have lots of places that accept bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: