Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Friendly Countries  (Read 12567 times)
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:33:47 PM

The potential users of Bitcoin to win the most are those in countries whose financial institutions have been destroyed or damaged and whose currencies are highly volatile. This includes almost all of Latin America, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe such as Ukraine, Russia and Greece.
Despite the increased awareness of crypto-currency in 2016, it is much further in regards to the formal approval and recognition of Bitcoin.
The government must respond in the same way as seen with the rise in interest around private block chains in financial institutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gufpmvgw3334

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:39:57 PM

i am really fortunate that  I belong to bitcoin loving country , but still I shouldn't hope much otherwise all my money would go in water.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:15:46 PM

It will be the country of its creator of  course, Non other than Japan cause it officially recognizes bitcoin as a form of money .  Also other countries that don't care and allowing its citizens to use it freely (in a good way of course ) are considered friendly too 

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:25:57 PM

I know that China is number one by bitcoin users. Ten India and The United States of America. And I heard that India is going to become number one by the number of users. That's logically that in such poor country as India interest to bitcoin is only grows. Bitcoin can become good underworking and even work there for people who are wise and have internet and computer.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:13:22 PM

I recently read that Vietnam is gonna accept bitcoin as payment value will this influence on price to change or it will stay like this.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:47:18 PM

Canada is one of the few countries in the whole world that actually has bitcoin atm's in major cities. That makes Canada pretty bitcoin friendly, but I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Because, that will only mean more laws regarding bitcoin.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:28:49 AM

Canada is one of the few countries in the whole world that actually has bitcoin atm's in major cities. That makes Canada pretty bitcoin friendly, but I don't know if that is a good thing or not. Because, that will only mean more laws regarding bitcoin.

I believe that Vancouver had the very first Bitcoin ATM, at a coffee house (I happened to visit there).  One wonderful thing about that machine (I do not know if it is true for the rest of Canada) is that it did not require ID nor a cell-phone text 2FA.  Put your money in, get BTC.  What a great concept!

Canadians!  Please advise if you need ID for BTC ATMs in your other cities.  If not, I will be up there again!  THAT alone would make Canada "Bitcoin Friendly".

Smiley  
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:07:47 AM

i am really fortunate that  I belong to bitcoin loving country , but still I shouldn't hope much otherwise all my money would go in water.

it seems like those countries have been listed on the bitcoin friendly country lists because those countries appears to be has a large population of bitcoin users and bitcoin has widely adopted to the certain country . i have my country only listed on the countries made bitcoin legal i hope that in the future my country will also seen on the list bitcoin friendly countries .
manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:13:43 AM

I believe that Vancouver had the very first Bitcoin ATM, at a coffee house (I happened to visit there).  One wonderful thing about that machine (I do not know if it is true for the rest of Canada) is that it did not require ID nor a cell-phone text 2FA.  Put your money in, get BTC.  What a great concept!

Canadians!  Please advise if you need ID for BTC ATMs in your other cities.  If not, I will be up there again!  THAT alone would make Canada "Bitcoin Friendly".

Smiley  

You have atm machines in most major cities, I didn't know the first one was in a Vancouver coffee shop, that is pretty neat. You can find a couple in downtown of large cities, I am not sure if they ask for ID as I have not used them.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:44:01 AM

Here the listed bitcoin legal by country:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country
Search bitcoin business here: https://coinmap.org/

10 bitcoin friendly countries: https://news.bitcoin.com/worlds-top-10-bitcoin-friendly-countries/

From what I've read from this article, it's very interesting to see how countries have accepted the future. I would like to know how Estonia become a digital society. They have applied the blockchain technology to real life applications, and that's amazing. Digital community, that's what they are to me.

Denmark is also a fascinating country to live in, from the article, it is stated that they are the most developed countries regarding living standards and technology. I'm envious of people who live there and who are exposed at an early age of a technological environment.

These are the countries I think that are friendly with Bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SpeedyCapo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:59:00 PM

10 bitcoin friendly countries: https://news.bitcoin.com/worlds-top-10-bitcoin-friendly-countries/

From what I've read from this article, it's very interesting to see how countries have accepted the future. I would like to know how Estonia become a digital society. They have applied the blockchain technology to real life applications, and that's amazing. Digital community, that's what they are to me.

Denmark is also a fascinating country to live in, from the article, it is stated that they are the most developed countries regarding living standards and technology. I'm envious of people who live there and who are exposed at an early age of a technological environment.

I also would like to know this to be honest, never even knew it if I really think about it, I hope also a lot more countries will step in soon or later.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:18:15 PM

I also would like to know this to be honest, never even knew it if I really think about it, I hope also a lot more countries will step in soon or later.
Actually almost all countries are now contributing and more countries right now are aware about bitcoin because i notice right now that more stores online are accepting bitcoin as payment. they are using gocoin to ask a payment.. and some contribute to add stores locally that accept bitcoin as payment..  like in paris.. here in my country bitcoin is useful and friendly that we can use in our business..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:58:05 PM

it seems like those countries have been listed on the bitcoin friendly country lists because those countries appears to be has a large population of bitcoin users and bitcoin has widely adopted to the certain country . i have my country only listed on the countries made bitcoin legal i hope that in the future my country will also seen on the list bitcoin friendly countries .
Probably it is still in your hand. Yes, if you find your responsibility with the respect to bitcoins like if you find time to spread bitcoin awareness to the people you do meet in your daily life then you will find your country in bitcoin friendly list.

Adoption will do all the required things and if we are helping bitcoin to get adopted rapidly then we can see all our dreams coming in front of us, yes I mean price levels too.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:22:30 PM

I read that Russia want to accept more and to bring it to more use, didn't they ba n it and now they want it back.
What are they doing now?

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:49:24 PM

Over here, I would say we are neither friendly nor hostile to Bitcoin because until when government enacts a law to ban it then we will be hostile to Bitcoin which is not the case here. On the otherhand, we will be friendly if we have stores accepting Bitcoin and I wont have to convert to FIAT in other to buy things which is definitely not the case here as well but in few years, I am sure we will pick a side.
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:04:02 AM

Many Asian countries hoard cryptocurrcies in great volume in inflated amounts, to be specific countries eat market share as it opens up throughout... As more and more come in the diversification splits amongst the people that vacate within.

Most Eastern countries have mixed circulation, although many developed western countries combine excess reserve because of early adoption digitally.

carlisle1

Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 04:17:00 AM

Actually almost all countries are now contributing and more countries right now are aware about bitcoin because i notice right now that more stores online are accepting bitcoin as payment. they are using gocoin to ask a payment.. and some contribute to add stores locally that accept bitcoin as payment..  like in paris.. here in my country bitcoin is useful and friendly that we can use in our business..

yes it's really good we can already use bitcoin for loading and maybe we can accept bitcoin for some of our business as payment just like Mini Grocery for example . I am hoping that it will be also used to some other business like in restaurants or coffee shops and even convenience store and more so we can be able to use it directly .
zoho

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:59:39 AM

Singapore is one of the most Bitcoin-friendly countries. Switzerland is another one. The government tolerates the use of Bitcoins. On the other hand, a guy was detained in France after a policeman heard him uttering the word "Bitcoin".
most of the european countries like sweden, denmark, netherlands are bitCoin friendly.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:36:55 AM

yes it's really good we can already use bitcoin for loading and maybe we can accept bitcoin for some of our business as payment just like Mini Grocery for example . I am hoping that it will be also used to some other business like in restaurants or coffee shops and even convenience store and more so we can be able to use it directly .
This service is already available on my local wallet provider on which you could able to load your mobile phone and even pay bills on it either water and electricity and also you could able to pay off your tuition fees with it which is really a good thing for us bitcoin users.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:03:06 PM

Singapore is one of the most Bitcoin-friendly countries. Switzerland is another one. The government tolerates the use of Bitcoins. On the other hand, a guy was detained in France after a policeman heard him uttering the word "Bitcoin".
most of the european countries like sweden, denmark, netherlands are bitCoin friendly.
While most of the Asian and African countries does not. There are too many third world countries and they are still under developed. They are too obsolete to accept new technologies and gadgets. The government believe that Bitcoin can destroy the whole politic system so they decide to ban it without any reasons.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: