Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decred PoS mining - Dcrstats Stakepool  (Read 7636 times)
felipepoide

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:50:11 AM

Suppose I deposit 100 Decreds, after how long I can withdraw them along with the profit obtained with the tickets? Grateful
Dcrstats (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:41:55 PM

Suppose I deposit 100 Decreds, after how long I can withdraw them along with the profit obtained with the tickets? Grateful

The service itself doesn't have any lock time, but the Decred PoS System has.
The max lock time of the funds is 40960 blocks ( ~ 4.5 months ) in case if your tickets will be unlucky.
Usually the ticket pool is ~ 41,000 - 43,000 tickets. Every block (~ each 5 mins) 5 random tickets from the pool cast a vote.
So, 1 specific ticket has a chance of 1 * 5 / 42000 = 0.000119 to be chosen every block, or 300 * 0.000119 = 0.0357 every 24 hours (~ 300 new blocks per day), or 0.0357 * 30 = ~ 1.07 (more than 100% lol, I am a god of extrapolation) in one month.

As, I said, it's still a random. With any specific ticket you can wait from 5 minutes to 5 months until ticket expire and will unlock funds without reward.

If you have many tickets, most of them will cast a vote in 1 month (I tested with 200 tickets, and ~ 170 voted in the first month).

Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:08:24 PM

Another big update of the platform Wink

Now Tickets page is live.
- you can choose your vote bits: "Pool Policy", "Disallow All Blocks", "Allow All Blocks"
- you can choose your Mining Mode: "100% auto", "Auto with custom settings", "Manual mode"
- you can set your Max Ticket Price, Max Ticket Fee and Max Tx Fee if you are using the mode: "Auto with custom settings"

Also, now you can see your balance on every page.
Stay tuned, the personal mining statistic (Dashboard page) is coming very soon Wink

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 07:56:32 PM

Another big update of the platform Wink

Now Tickets page is live.
- you can choose your vote bits: "Pool Policy", "Disallow All Blocks", "Allow All Blocks"
- you can choose your Mining Mode: "100% auto", "Auto with custom settings", "Manual mode"
- you can set your Max Ticket Price, Max Ticket Fee and Max Tx Fee if you are using the mode: "Auto with custom settings"

Also, now you can see your balance on every page.
Stay tuned, the personal mining statistic (Dashboard page) is coming very soon Wink

o nice! i have set my strat Smiley

as far as the "vote bits" go, will there be any way to let casual non-dcr users (stakepool specific users such as myself),know what the pool is voting for?
maybe just one of those hyperlinks below the vote part going to current proposals or w.e?

Love the project, wheres the option to donate a % of stakes? Cheesy

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:08:22 PM

Hello sir, where I can find the site for the mining pool Decred?
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:12:46 PM

as far as the "vote bits" go, will there be any way to let casual non-dcr users (stakepool specific users such as myself),know what the pool is voting for?
maybe just one of those hyperlinks below the vote part going to current proposals or w.e?

Yep, closer to the real voting in Decred I will deploy a big update both to the Network Dashboard, where you will be able to track all network proposals, votes and voting charts. And of course, updates for Evolution and Dcrstats Stake Pool as well.
So, it should be quite easy to find the list of current proposals and see how the voting is going.
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:15:41 PM

Hello sir, where I can find the site for the mining pool Decred?

Hey bitcoinissatan,

The list of Decred Proof-of-Work mining pools: https://dcrstats.com/pow
Decred Proof-of-Stake mining pool: https://stakepool.dcrstats.com/
Dcrstats Evolution: https://evolution.dcrstats.com/
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 08:17:03 PM

Yep, closer to the real voting in Decred I will deploy a big update both to the Network Dashboard, where you will be able to track all network proposals, votes and voting charts. And of course, updates for Evolution and Dcrstats Stake Pool as well.
So, it should be quite easy to find the list of current proposals and see how the voting is going.

sounds great, thx! Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:00:50 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 08:53:27 AM by Dcrstats

Yesterday I've improved purchase algorithm, so now it's even smarter. I'm continuing make researches.
Today I've added common stats, so now you can see how many tickets, total subsidy and active miners do we have.

Also, I've deployed another update for the Tickets page. It's super easy now to control your strategy and start / stop purchasing new tickets.
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:17:44 AM

I've added personal mining stats to the dashboard page Wink
https://evolution.dcrstats.com/profile

Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 11:43:37 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 08:55:22 AM by Dcrstats

Beta Testing has been successfully finished.

The platform is now live and open for all PoS miners: https://evolution.dcrstats.com/
Thanks to everyone who supported the project and helped with testing.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 01:21:17 AM

I'd just like to say I'm really pleased with the transparency of the service so far. Having the chat within the site was very reassuring for the time period before detailed stats and withdrawals were enabled. Now that everything is working I'm looking forward to seeing the value of EFT tokens rise.

twitter.com/notsofast
bitcurrenty

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:48:20 AM

great,nice and easy pos mining pool

Alexoz

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

One World

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 09:07:30 AM

I'd just like to say I'm really pleased with the transparency of the service so far. Having the chat within the site was very reassuring for the time period before detailed stats and withdrawals were enabled. Now that everything is working I'm looking forward to seeing the value of EFT tokens rise.

1000 tokens only the market will turn crazy! When Decred will get more attention the price will rise exponentially if somebody is decided to sell...

Definitely 1 token isn't worth 90.64dcr!!!

marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:41:06 PM

Great and easy to use service. Thank you Dcrstats for your good work!
Jonasch

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:20:31 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2016, 12:32:56 AM by Jonasch

I just found this DECRED PoS mining service  https://evolution.dcrstats.com/en

I really like to invest in cryptocurrencies that earn interest, so I do own some DCR and I managed to stake a bit on OSX command line, the process was not very transparent though, so it was too time consuming.
I also did not like that my DCR were locked, some for a very long time.

From what I understand using this service I have to actually send my DCR to a third party I need to trust and give up control of my DCR.

This does not seem very secure, at least not compared to DASH where I can earn 10% interest, all while I keep my DASH in my own wallet. I much prefer that.
To run a DASH masternode and earn 10% interest pa I retain control of my DASH, they never need to leave my wallet and I can spend / sell my DASH within seconds if I decide to do so.

#dashforce
Alexoz

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

One World

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 01:14:35 PM

I just found this DECRED PoS mining service  https://evolution.dcrstats.com/en

I really like to invest in cryptocurrencies that earn interest, so I do own some DCR and I managed to stake a bit on OSX command line, the process was not very transparent though, so it was too time consuming.
I also did not like that my DCR were locked, some for a very long time.

From what I understand using this service I have to actually send my DCR to a third party I need to trust and give up control of my DCR.

This does not seem very secure, at least not compared to DASH where I can earn 10% interest, all while I keep my DASH in my own wallet. I much prefer that.
To run a DASH masternode and earn 10% interest pa I retain control of my DASH, they never need to leave my wallet and I can spend / sell my DASH within seconds if I decide to do so.

#dashforce

You can earn DCR  every month on this platform just by holding some Evolution fund tokens (EFT)!!!

Penttikuisma

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:55:48 PM

How is developement going on this project?
Dcrstats (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 09:42:00 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 09:04:53 AM by Dcrstats

I was a little bit busy with all these holidays Smiley Happy New Year!

What's new:
- I've deployed a huge security update and now ready to switch withdrawals to auto-mode (right now i verify requests manually after all verifications)
- I will upload mobile app for reviews in the Itunes and GooglePlay already next week
- Exchange is coming in February
- I also working on new stakepool API and integration with desktop wallet ( jrick works on Paymethus, however, I need to make many changes to existing stakepool infrastructure to allow users connect directly from the remote wallet)

I'm pretty sure that before the first hardfork voting we will have a great and easy to use PoS infrastructure.
Penttikuisma

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

I was a little bit busy with all these holidays Smiley Happy New Year!

What's new:
- All EFT holders received their monthly dividends for December ( 110.39 DCR total )
- I've deployed a huge security update and now ready to switch withdrawals to auto-mode (right now i verify requests manually after all verifications)
- I will upload mobile app for reviews in the Itunes and GooglePlay already next week
- Exchange is coming in February
- I also working on new stakepool API and integration with desktop wallet ( jrick works on Paymethus, however, I need to make many changes to existing stakepool infrastructure to allow users connect directly from the remote wallet)

I'm pretty sure that before the first hardfork voting we will have a great and easy to use PoS infrastructure.

Amazing work with the project!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: