Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75434 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:06:07 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 06:18:52 AM by EpyxZ

1mhz+ rental rig set up on supernova @ 100% donation to show appreciation for the pool & to push the chain if hash ever gets too low.

Updates & possible bbs launch with test botnet access this week.

If you wan't free BTC keep an eye on yobit chat. Multiple 10k sat BTC yobit codes given away throughout the day every day.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:20:02 AM

1mhz+ rental rig set up on supernova @ 100% donation to show appreciation for the pool & to push the chain if hash ever gets too low.

If you wan't free BTC keep an eye on yobit chat. Multiple 10k sat BTC yobit codes given away throughout the day every day.

exchange exchange exchange dev HuhHuh!
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:44:00 AM

I am sorry but I wont request it until at least my backbone is up and running. I understand that everyone who is mining wants to get money back on there investment, but if I were to request TPAY addition to an exchange at this point I would be doing everyone who has mined it an injustice since value cannot be determined by anyone with any form of accuracy until everyone starts to see it materialize. It is just a matter of time until TPAY ends up on an exchange since anyone can submit for free at most exchanges. But unless it ends up being submitted by someone else I will not be submitting a request until I can atleast visually show the system. I hope you understand. And I hope others understand.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:48:55 AM

I am sorry but I wont request it until at least my backbone is up and running. I understand that everyone who is mining wants to get money back on there investment, but if I were to request TPAY addition to an exchange at this point I would be doing everyone who has mined it an injustice since value cannot be determined by anyone with any form of accuracy until everyone starts to see it materialize. It is just a matter of time until TPAY ends up on an exchange since anyone can submit for free at most exchanges. But unless it ends up being submitted by someone else I will not be submitting a request until I can atleast visually show the system. I hope you understand. And I hope others understand.
Nevertheless, the exchange is necessary as air !
Fuzzbawls

Activity: 750

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:16:55 AM

I whole heartedly applaud this statement! For far too long it seems the only interest in a cryptocurrency has been "where can i exchange it?". I've seen numerous coins with no other focus than to get on yobit/ccex/etc. While having a place to buy/sell currencies of any flavour is indeed important to marketability and sustainability, that in and of itself is really not the primary purpose of a currency.

Currencies survive based on where they can be USED, and lets face reality here, exchanges do not fall into that category whatsoever. Further, an exchange is an independent 3rd party organization that has it's own free will to do whatever it pleases. I really don't feel it is a coin developer's responsibility to ensure that their coin is accepted by any exchange beyond offering a solid/stable/reliable blockchain. The rest of the responsibility should lie on the USERS of said currency! Given the current setup for just about every crypto exchange on the internet right now, anybody is free to submit a listing addition request. This isn't something that is restricted to coin/project developers/leads alone...so if you, as a user/investor of a particular currency, want to see it on any given exchange....GET OFF YOUR PROVERBIAL ASS AND REQUEST IT YOURSELF! Make your own inroads to opening communication lines with exchanges, retailers, payment processors, etc!

I can tell you from working with a number of exchanges in the past (and currently), that a request for addition from the owner/developer/lead of any given coin holds VERY little weight and will rarely ever entice an exchange to adopt the coin in question. However, an influx of requests from users, supporters, and investors (especially if those people are already active traders on an exchange) will usually go a long way in the decision making process for the exchange to list or not.

Remember, Bitcoin had basically zero value for it's entire first year of existence. There was no such thing as a cryptocurrency exchange at the time, but it survived due to users/supporters creating their own methods of buying/spending/accepting the currency. Exchanges are not a necessity for any currency to hold value, OTC trading is actually very commonplace amongst alternative currencies in the world, and in regards to cryptocurrencies, there are a number of trusted members of this very forum that have/will facilitate OTC trades between users.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:24:17 AM

Nevertheless, the exchange is necessary as air !
for a day trader yes but for those who's looking for the project purposes and usage they can wait as exchange will be happen after the progress succeed meanwhile we just have to wait just like the dev said if everything is ready exchange will follow lets look for more future progress and make sure that the coin will grow naturally and lets the usage state its value.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:13:17 AM

Had a few hiccups that only allowed 50 Simultaneous connections. That has been resolved, Currently stress testing @ 200 connections so far so good.
I know really NO information, but there is not a lot to post about. A lot of coding & lots of smoke breaks.
But the project is moving along, albeit slow, but its moving.

Hope everyone is having a great day & night. Don't forget to watch Yobit trollbox daily for your chance to claim FREE BTC codes of 10k sats. Multiple giveaways every day.
btcforks

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:30:31 AM

Had a few hiccups that only allowed 50 Simultaneous connections. That has been resolved, Currently stress testing @ 200 connections so far so good.
I know really NO information, but there is not a lot to post about. A lot of coding & lots of smoke breaks.
But the project is moving along, albeit slow, but its moving.

Hope everyone is having a great day & night. Don't forget to watch Yobit trollbox daily for your chance to claim FREE BTC codes of 10k sats. Multiple giveaways every day.
wow good news just seems like I have to create an account yobit soon, thank you for giving the latest news in this thread
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 11:12:33 PM

I want to take advantage of the early mining but I do not have this massive hashing machine here. I have an i5 eh... forgot the model but its betweed mid and highend  will I be able to mine a decent amount ? I think I will go look at that the pool mining but I thought I would just ask.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:14:44 PM

Waiting for Yobit.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:16:14 PM

Coin like. I begin mining.
The wallet 2 addresses. Both are correct? I chose the bottom, short

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 03:39:20 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 07:28:19 PM by EpyxZ

Coin like. I begin mining.
The wallet 2 addresses. Both are correct? I chose the bottom, short

Yes both address's will work. Bottom one would be best as some pools & exchanges will only accept the short :/ I personally like the long address's :p Smiley as most clients wont see it on the outbound transaction log Wink () Take care, Happy thanksgiving.

I want to take advantage of the early mining but I do not have this massive hashing machine here. I have an i5 eh... forgot the model but its betweed mid and highend  will I be able to mine a decent amount ? I think I will go look at that the pool mining but I thought I would just ask.

It all depends on the hash you put out and what the Diff ,nethash/poolhash is. You wont end up with millions but you should get a decent amount if you leave it on the pool and just mine mine mine Smiley Sorry that this is kind of a not so much answer but its quite hard to tell someone if they will get decent returns on there hash. It all depends on how much hash the other users of the pool have. Sad sorry i couldn't give you a GOOD answer, just being honest. Since TPAY is not on an exchange it may be more valuable to mine another coin, unless your waiting for TPAY services or an exchange Smiley Take care man, Happy thanksgiving.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:33:13 PM

NOTICE TO YOBIT USERS:

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR FREE BTC, YOU WONT GET ANY. YOBIT CODES WILL NOT BE PM'D NOR SENT TO ANY SINGLE USER. I GIVE A FAIR CHANCE TO EVERYONE BY GIVING A 1 MINUTE BUFFER BETWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT & CODE POSTING.
SOLVE YOBIT CODE CAPTCHA DURING THE 1 MINUTE BUFFER TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF BEING THE ONE TO CLAIM.

Click here for more information on TrollPay's FREE BTC
loutchano

Activity: 618

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 05:49:22 PM

New Pool TrollPayCoin

http://mineblocks.eu/pool/TPAY/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://mineblocks.eu:3022 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

port vardriff

Happy Mining
Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:00:00 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 07:29:45 PM by EpyxZ

New Pool TrollPayCoin

http://mineblocks.eu/pool/TPAY/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://mineblocks.eu:3022 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

port vardriff

Happy Mining
Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Thank you for the pool. Will add to op. Will put donation hash on it within the next day or two. Thank you again
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 06:07:07 PM

Shame you so sweet <3

Yes I know it is not a  very easy answer since my question was very vague and not easy to answer or ask really. I am just wondering because I see that early miners get great mine rewards so I was just wondering even if I have low hashes maybe I can get a few coins extran because of the block reward. This is the time if any to mine because I'm sure as hell not going to keep up anywhere near a potatoe later on with hashes. I was kinda hoping I could get onboard before the rapetrain of farms. I see on the pool there is already massive hashes going. I couldn't get it to mine. It was set up properly but i don't know why the pool never picked me up maybe I just has too low hashrate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:09:00 PM

Again new thread?
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:07:12 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2016, 07:37:45 PM by EpyxZ

Shame you so sweet <3

Yes I know it is not a  very easy answer since my question was very vague and not easy to answer or ask really. I am just wondering because I see that early miners get great mine rewards so I was just wondering even if I have low hashes maybe I can get a few coins extran because of the block reward. This is the time if any to mine because I'm sure as hell not going to keep up anywhere near a potatoe later on with hashes. I was kinda hoping I could get onboard before the rapetrain of farms. I see on the pool there is already massive hashes going. I couldn't get it to mine. It was set up properly but i don't know why the pool never picked me up maybe I just has too low hashrate.

what mining software are you using? if your mining with ccminer it would be like this for the 2 known pools setup.
Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://troll.suprnova.cc:2191 -u username.workername -p workerpassword         

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mineblocks.eu:3022 -u WALLETADDRESS -p x
Code:
(-a algo -o serveraddress:port -u username -p password -t numberofcorestouse)
If you use sgminer just dump the sgminer config file and run it, it will walk you through address, username, password, algo etc.

You should eventually see a block notification change and hopefully sometimes a YAY/YES etc. But you should see it moving. (hash freq per core/cycle)
some of those bigger rigs go offline throughout the day so while you may only see your daily TPAY of like 10 right now when one of the bigger rigs falls off your total amount could be 1k. but at the same time if it goes up your payout goes down. Blocks are being solved pretty fast so I would just throw a little hash on it and see how many shares/coin you get vs block time. Like i said before if your not getting anything i personally would mine something else. Not that I do not have faith in myself or my project(s) but when I mine other coins and I don't care who's coin it is, if I am getting nothing in return for my hash its just not worth it.
You probably already knew every single bit of all that but just in case :p Smiley

Again new thread?

This is the only other thread. I made the first one and had a problem like 30 seconds after posting so I did a clear noob thread creation thing and locked it, I did not know I could not re-enable the thread :/ So I appologize to everyone for that and to mprep for the pointless locked thread. LOCKED THREAD can be found here for those that are interested in seeing thread in question
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:56:52 PM

thanks dev! we are pleased that the project is moving, but need more detail ...
ferth2010

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:23:57 PM

I'm noob, set sgminer 5 to mine with my 380 and temp went to 80 Degrees, am I doing something wrong?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: