Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75440 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

done.
Bqr3rkUyX8b8RT4oTs3VNJE5QLMbrFWmoH

Payment sent.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:56:12 PM

Hey everyone, havent been ignoring you guys. Ill give the whole story about the hand when I get home today. Supposed to get the wires removed today. Either way ill post pics of or video of them taking the wires/pins out :p

Final Fantasy XI server is online. Will post download/connect instructions today/tomorrow depending on this gimp hand and if i can use more than 2 fingers lol.

I wan't to apologize to everyone that the forward push of the project has severely slowed down due to my hand. Again everyone I am sorry about the lack of development for the last week plus. No matter if they put a different cast on my hand or not I will push forward and get more of trollpay services online.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 03:23:02 PM

Good job guys on the yobit submissions for the coin add. Every vote counts. So thank you.
We will need all the support we can get !

Hey everyone, havent been ignoring you guys. Ill give the whole story about the hand when I get home today. Supposed to get the wires removed today. Either way ill post pics of or video of them taking the wires/pins out :p

Final Fantasy XI server is online. Will post download/connect instructions today/tomorrow depending on this gimp hand and if i can use more than 2 fingers lol.

I wan't to apologize to everyone that the forward push of the project has severely slowed down due to my hand. Again everyone I am sorry about the lack of development for the last week plus. No matter if they put a different cast on my hand or not I will push forward and get more of trollpay services online.

It is fine you still way more active without a hand so I am not sure what these other Devs have as an excuse. xP

Take a video of it please. I want to see what you have done to yourself. You will be fine though just sore. Just watch your hand you don't want to be hurting what is already hurt then it make never repair.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 03:35:22 PM

Payment sent.

received, thanks. it may be better to create a special thread...something like "Add to Exchange" Campaign for TPAY ?

YANDEX
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:09:36 PM

They didnt take the pins out Sad But I will push forward regardless. Story about in a bit. just got home. Heres a few pics :p . Smaller cast on my hand now. yay. lol. so def can type/pluck more Smiley

the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:50:59 PM

Are they going to slide them out after? That looks like is so painful. My god. But I love it and cant look away. Am I sick in the head?

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 12:34:46 PM

Are they going to slide them out after? That looks like is so painful. My god. But I love it and cant look away. Am I sick in the head?

Nah it is normal fascination of the macabre xD Nothing to worry about. It looks horrific and very painful I would hate that and would want to fiddle with those pins but I am guessing that will bring great pain.

Anyway can't wait for the FF server to be up. How many players do we need online at once to make it worth it ? A few hundred ? A thousand ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Burnit

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 12:55:20 PM

My gawd. Ur hand. What happened to it?

Defending an X from a crack head woman beater :/  

Sorry everyone that I have been afk quite a bit since the hand was destroyed. I am working on the FFXI server and Custom gear etc. And the server will be public very soon.

There will one more game added soon and as of yet it is undecided what game it will be. I would like a halo type game but its up to really all of you to decide what rpg game you would like added. Remember TPAY use will be implemented in all games privately served by TrollPay.com. After the last game (halo type game) server is added trollpay will shift back to trouble shooting the BBS flood/crash problems.

We are 780+ blocks away from reward reduction to .blah.

Seriously, that's what happened? Tell us more. Sounds like an interesting story.
Dont trust EpyxZ! he is a Manipulative Habitual Liar! He Very Likely Took the pictures from some ones blog and is trying too make up a glowing reputation about himself before he starts up his predatory miner shtick.  He keeps old Wallets handy in case he has too try and lead a Mutiny against Coin DEVs for Better Mining Rewards so be very wary DEVS. Check out EpyxZ Rep and look into his sock puppets. EpyxZ has been screwing with my coin for months and pretends too help your coin when he just earns False Favour and false trust. EpyxZ Faked being interested in buying seed and tried too spread FUD about me not selling too america. EpyxZ told me he was American but im pretty sure thats another lie, you can tell he is not an english speaker.
k0er
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:37:29 PM

Dont trust EpyxZ! he is a Manipulative Habitual Liar! He Very Likely Took the pictures from some ones blog and is trying too make up a glowing reputation about himself before he starts up his predatory miner shtick.  He keeps old Wallets handy in case he has too try and lead a Mutiny against Coin DEVs for Better Mining Rewards so be very wary DEVS. Check out EpyxZ Rep and look into his sock puppets. EpyxZ has been screwing with my coin for months and pretends too help your coin when he just earns False Favour and false trust. EpyxZ Faked being interested in buying seed and tried too spread FUD about me not selling too america. EpyxZ told me he was American but im pretty sure thats another lie, you can tell he is not an english speaker.
Any proof? screenshots, correspondence? or is it just your guess? not supported by the facts - it is simply manipulation of the price of the coin.

YANDEX
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 03:08:13 PM

Any proof? screenshots, correspondence? or is it just your guess? not supported by the facts - it is simply manipulation of the price of the coin.

If you have an issue with him why are you posting here ? PM him. I can only concur that you are just here to cause trouble and not the good kind or the entertaining fun kind just the plain annoying dim witted kind.

I have read his feedbacks. So what ? Anyone  can say anything they want there. It holds no weight and means nothing. Other wise we would all be able to trade with high trust members with excrow but be don't because trust means nothing so that is a very weak arguement. You just trying to muddy the waters and create that little bit of doubt in the back of our minds and you hoping it grows.

If what you say was really true you would be backed up properly with proofs and quote from other people's dealings with him. If you went to court to accuse someone of something is this what you would say ? Dude everyone will laugh at you. Go home !

Edit: Also if I had wanted to dump I would have made profit but I held because I support the coin. So he already made  me my profit what are you whining for ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:05:57 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2017, 04:23:54 AM by EpyxZ

Man ok, life is back on track at least it better fucking be :p Will def lay out all the drama details but not right now as this stupid hand and theres loads to be done :p
]FFXI is online and taking players Smiley Info posted @ trollpay.com
MineCraft server will be up in the next day.  

I promise to get to rants, questions etc. Got back jumped into ffxi and got it all moving and ready for players. Sorry about dropping the ball since my hand. And yes I will tell you all about it lol. if i can keep typing.. Oh ya did I say that I rebroke my pinkie bone again? :/ anyways trade safe all. See you later & glad to be back

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:24:11 AM

If you have an issue with him why are you posting here ? PM him. I can only concur that you are just here to cause trouble and not the good kind or the entertaining fun kind just the plain annoying dim witted kind.

I have read his feedbacks. So what ? Anyone  can say anything they want there. It holds no weight and means nothing. Other wise we would all be able to trade with high trust members with excrow but be don't because trust means nothing so that is a very weak arguement. You just trying to muddy the waters and create that little bit of doubt in the back of our minds and you hoping it grows.

If what you say was really true you would be backed up properly with proofs and quote from other people's dealings with him. If you went to court to accuse someone of something is this what you would say ? Dude everyone will laugh at you. Go home !

Edit: Also if I had wanted to dump I would have made profit but I held because I support the coin. So he already made  me my profit what are you whining for ?

He's talking about choofcoin his buddy's coin that split off the moment he dumped it to 1 sat.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:24:25 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 10:56:52 PM by EpyxZ

You seriously have an issue man. I did nothing but try and help and you keep saying i tried this and that to fork his chain, your a moron no offense. When he said that there was a group of people getting 420 reward and everyone else was getting 4.2 and took him a week to not release a fix yes i said fuck that and compiled the 420 reward warllet and made it available in the choofcoin thread to everyone. Shortly after dev attempted another fix but not fix then changed his mind and put the right code online. Go through the thread.

You are literally now PM'n me abusive messages and following me trying to bash. I suggest you put an end to your games and move along. If you want to argue and go on a trust rampage with others do it somewhere else.

SockPuppets? Nope sorry was accused of that also by JRu after BigUp coin first flopped and I said an e-book store would doom the coin. I have an alt TrollPay.com but decided against using it to post TrollPay ANN with and sits at 0 posts still. So feel free to - Trust it so you can be more of a stalker. I mean what dude, we havent crossed paths since what like october and you choose now.

Anyone that wants to view the topic and what hes talking about the thread can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649886.msg17133374#msg17133374  That post is after they were called out for not even having a licence to sell let alone grow cannabis.

Born and still am an American and yes I asked if the DEV if he delivered to the US and he stated NO that the laws were a no go for now, then you piped in about thats why you bought stamps. Anyways Im sure you have deleted all your posts by now but at least theres the my posts and the 1 quote that I have that will stay in that thread forever.

As for the legality of selling your seeds.
1 You are not legally authorized to sell cannabis nor its SEEDS
2 You are not legally authorized to grow cannabis for any purpose.

Maybe you should look into other countries laws before you go telling the world that its 100% legal because last time i checked to import any form of cannabis be seed or not is ILLEGAL in the united states. Of course 99.99% of your packages will probably arrive but that does not make it less illegal. Just because there is tons of states here in America that are now medically legal and a few recreational means nothing to the federal government that controls import and export. Please don't tell me shit I know about. I grew many awesome strains like bubbeicious, superskunk, bigbud, blue hash etc for from 2007 - 2010 legally for my mother who was terminal with cancer. so i know a little bit.

As for my hand..
(ewwww smokers fingers ewwww lol)

And are you serious that you can tell that I am not an english speaker by what? the fact that my inability to type properly spelled or worded sentences 100% of the time makes me a foreigner? Where did you get your education from?

You get more - trust for following me and trying to slander me. Have a great day.

WAIT NOOOO my writing is bad, i must not be an American. Oh ya thats right my hand is broken. :/

(OMFG ok, so my hands about to fucking fall off now after this blah blah. Think ive covered mostly everything probably not but enough time on something i could have simply deleted.)
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:56:51 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 10:55:49 PM by EpyxZ

Ok, finally a moment to tell the crazy fucked up stuff about my hand.

This crackhead on one of the side buildings started talking shit and then tried to grab my X. As soon as I seen and moved towards him he tried to drag her towards the stairs and let her go and got to his apartment and got inside. Like 3 minutes later a friend from downstairs comes knocks on his door and when he hears him ask who it is he kicks the fucking thing open. Guy came running out and i laid him out and took my hand with it :/ Then I went home and literally walked into my room to get a cigarette and hear my wife(yes married, not a cheater wife intro'd me to x fyi) say babe the police are here. as i entered the living room one of the cops was walking in. When the cop sees me he instantly puts his hand on his wep and starts backing out of the apartment. The two cops that are here let me walk out the door and to the railing. The one cop pulls out his cuffs and i start having a ptsd or wtf ever moment and I am already completely fired up the one cop is radioing in shit and I am like fuck that shit and then my wife says he's a vet. Then the weirdness ensues. The cop who was going to cuff me tells me that i can go sit down on my bench. cool. BUT as i am sitting there still fucking irate and pissed the one cop kept getting like 12" from me and it was putting my in like a full on rage mode and I asked him to move the fuck back that I was a vet and hes too fucking close. (yes I get some bad ptsd stuff sometimes). As all this is going on swat shows up along with omfg amounts of cops. Finally the cop listens to me after and moves back like 5 feet and swat dudes start trying to push past the cops but must of been a cop with rank cuz he put his arm up and just said no and swat stood down. After like 5 minutes i got up and walked past every single cop down the stairs and sat in my neighbors chair :p lol. No cops got close to me down stairs they all stood back like 10 feet and there was shitload. Then the even crazier stuff happens after the ambulance shows up. Ok so finally they let me walk my ass to the ambulance get to the hospital and er is cop galore. I go in and they set me in a chair like right in front of the nurses station and ALL disappear. WTF right, i mean so far I should have been arrested for multiple your a dumbass things but nothing. Then this doctor comes up to me and again slides his happy ass over on his stool and is literally like 3 inches from my face and OMFG i was just getting out of fuck you mode so i told him to get the fuck out of my face and to read his forms because hed know being that close is not a good idea. So he gets up and tells the nurse that security should come for me. After like 5 more mins I walk off to just roam, i mean wtf not. I get a ways down the hall and hear excuse me sir you cant. and then I hear the radios in the hallway in front of me and then all the jingling of cops shit. but I keep walking and when i get to them i look right at them and put my hands up and jokingly say its not me im just looking for the lobby. and guess what they turned and kept going lol. like 2 seconds later i hear the nurse way down the hall screaming that was him thats him. then a hand on my shoulder. Just a solo cop that happened to be walking the hall right next to me :/ . anyawys the other cops get there and we all just walk back. They knew i wasnt trying to escape that i  needed space. Next thing I knew I had like 20 cops in the ER all standing around me not letting ANYONE come near me unless i said it was ok and all the cops were chatting with me. Right before i went into surgery the cop who didnt cuff me and gave me my space tells me I am being baker acted or some shit and to just go with it and be mega nice and i would be home in the morning. He said that him and the other cops understood what i was going through. Got surgery woke up then OMFG headed to the psych ward for the night lol. Did what the cop told me to do and went home in the morning. Officially i broke my hand while threatening to harm myself. No charges or anything. havent seen the crackhead fuck since i got home so dunno whatsup. then of course broke the pinkie one again in my sleep :/

Theres so much more that goes with it all, its just such a bitch to type. I get this off on the 25th and then a removable one. ugh. anyways. Everythings still moving along. just at a slower speed.

<-- not crazy or normally violent person. but I will not ever let anyone touch a female or child if I know them or not. I'm talking physical abuse :p anyways ya just a bunch of crazy stuff.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:21:51 AM

TrollPay Game Servers:

Exchanges:

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:34:39 AM

I hope everyone knows that depending on interest vs time on games. Some games will be swapped out for other newer more common games.

I Def like the idea of setting up a halo server. But whats the title most people are playing now though? :p

If people have made suggestions that I missed please repeat them. I def did not mean to just pass you by.

Any games that you guys know of that has a large player base and private servers out there let me know. We find the right games and all of us win Smiley
the_coldplay

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:39:51 AM

You seriously have an issue man. I did nothing but try and help and you keep saying i tried this and that to fork his chain, your a moron no offense. When he said that there was a group of people getting 420 reward and everyone else was getting 4.2 and took him a week to not release a fix yes i said fuck that and compiled the 420 reward warllet and made it available in the choofcoin thread to everyone. Shortly after dev attempted another fix but not fix then changed his mind and put the right code online. Go through the thread.

You are literally now PM'n me abusive messages and following me trying to bash. I suggest you put an end to your games and move along. If you want to argue and go on a trust rampage with others do it somewhere else.

SockPuppets? Nope sorry was accused of that also by JRu after BigUp coin first flopped and I said an e-book store would doom the coin. I have an alt TrollPay.com but decided against using it to post TrollPay ANN with and sits at 0 posts still. So feel free to - Trust it so you can be more of a stalker. I mean what dude, we havent crossed paths since what like october and you choose now.

Anyone that wants to view the topic and what hes talking about the thread can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649886.msg17133374#msg17133374  That post is after they were called out for not even having a licence to sell let alone grow cannabis.

Born and still am an American and yes I asked if the DEV if he delivered to the US and he stated NO that the laws were a no go for now, then you piped in about thats why you bought stamps. Anyways Im sure you have deleted all your posts by now but at least theres the my posts and the 1 quote that I have that will stay in that thread forever.

As for the legality of selling your seeds.
1 You are not legally authorized to sell cannabis nor its SEEDS
2 You are not legally authorized to grow cannabis for any purpose.

Maybe you should look into other countries laws before you go telling the world that its 100% legal because last time i checked to import any form of cannabis be seed or not is ILLEGAL in the united states. Of course 99.99% of your packages will probably arrive but that does not make it less illegal. Just because there is tons of states here in America that are now medically legal and a few recreational means nothing to the federal government that controls import and export. Please don't tell me shit I know about. I grew many awesome strains like bubbeicious, superskunk, bigbud, blue hash etc for from 2007 - 2010 legally for my mother who was terminal with cancer. so i know a little bit.

As for my hand..
(ewwww smokers fingers ewwww lol)

And are you serious that you can tell that I am not an english speaker by what? the fact that my inability to type properly spelled or worded sentences 100% of the time makes me a foreigner? Where did you get your education from?

You get more - trust for following me and trying to slander me. Have a great day.

WAIT NOOOO my writing is bad, i must not be an American. Oh ya thats right my hand is broken. :/

(OMFG ok, so my hands about to fucking fall off now after this blah blah. Think ive covered mostly everything probably not but enough time on something i could have simply deleted.)

Best shot ever! Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:43:42 AM

I don't think it's worth to vote.

Like coinexchange.io, nova has very small userbase and having been hacked last year makes it a no-no for many people.

And there's no way to win the vote in c-cex without paying for votes which will cost at least a few hundred dollars.

Yobit and cryptopia are the way to go, 0.1btc for yobit and ~0.15btc for topia. If you don't have the btc to pay for it then you should sell part of the premine, I can buy from you over the counter for higher than the current exchange price if you will use it to pay for exchange listing.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

Edit: Also if I had wanted to dump I would have made profit but I held because I support the coin. So he already made  me my profit what are you whining for ?

He's talking about choofcoin his buddy's coin that split off the moment he dumped it to 1 sat.

Yes I was stupid enough to buy choof coin after the dump so I could buy imaginary seeds that never existed and had no plan of being.

Like coinexchange.io, nova has very small userbase and having been hacked last year makes it a no-no for many people.

And there's no way to win the vote in c-cex without paying for votes which will cost at least a few hundred dollars.

Yobit and cryptopia are the way to go, 0.1btc for yobit and ~0.15btc for topia. If you don't have the btc to pay for it then you should sell part of the premine, I can buy from you over the counter for higher than the current exchange price if you will use it to pay for exchange listing.

You are my hero <3

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
the_coldplay

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:50:23 PM

Totally totally agree! Yobit gets over 100 btc volume on some days mostly from bits but the action is still very alive there. CE and ccex are like a baron desert so trying to focus on them is just a waste of time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: