Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:20:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:50:22 PM

Simple Bare Bone image viewer for Tipper Stenographer created and added to www.trollpay.com downloads.
As TrollPay Tipper / Stenographer is created each barebone piece will be available for download.
Please note that the pieces that become available are NOT the finished product nor do they represent the product in even a visual manner.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 05:56:35 PM

hmmm... Perhaps I should make my own faucet but i wonder how much traffic it will get....
I guess free hosting and domain will be fine with a small amount of traffic. More brand awareness xD

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:22:18 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 05:34:57 PM by EpyxZ

TrollPay.com has brought in a friend to begin adding web based games to TrollPay.com.

More exciting news in the next coming weeks. We have been noticed and are getting some feedback from a large web based game provider with the possibility of exclusively hosting some of there releases.

Again to all TPAY holders, IDEA's IDEA's. We are being noticed. It's time to reach and grab for as many internet lurkers as we can.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:45:20 PM

TrollPay.com will soon be accepting wallets/bootstraps of legit developer coins for distribution along with Node hosting.
These services will be the first to accept TPAY as a payment option and should be available in the next few days.

A percentage of all TPAY spent on services will be BURNT. Exact percentage has yet to be determined.

Now that my hand is becoming more usable I am able to somewhat see again I am able to code more.
TrollPay.com will continue to build on what it already contains and to add NEW features and things to do.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

Diff on chain is currently being reduced.
All rewards for the next week for chain pushing will be donated to Daffadile. Payment will be directly from pool.

Each week a new holder will be selected to receive weekly chain push rewards. Please note these rewards are not HUGE, But I will be paying for the hash so its 100% free to the person who gets the weekly push rewards.

Occasionally larger amounts of hash have to be applied to the chain in order to reduce large diff's. These larger hash rentals will be for limited time to reduce large diff's and will then reduce to around 1-5m after dif is lowered.

Please note to those still mining TPAY. Putting a large amount of hash on TPAY currently will not net you any more of a daily reward than 1m of hash will and in most cases a large hash will reduce your daily reward by around 70%. so it's just not worth it.

The Current reward of .1 for POW was left for low hash miners to have something to constant mine.And for the chain to be force pushed if no POS blocks have been solved in a reasonable amount of time.

TrollPay.com will continue to keep 1-25m hash on the chain to keep it constantly moving at my expense. Rewards will be paid to a different TPAY user/holder each week directly from the mining pool.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:10:06 PM

I appreciated if see a Dev who is always active in providing news updates and explained the mission of the project that has been created and developed.
Great jobs EpyxZ !  Smiley
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:29:29 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 08:40:48 PM by EpyxZ

TPAY is up for voting on PosWallet.com if you use them throw it a free vote. https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:40:56 PM

No coins seem to be added today to yobit. Premium payment code still sitting waiting for them to take it and add TPAY.

Voting @ c-cex is open
Voting @ novaexchange is open.

Hopefully Yobit cashes out the btc yobit code and adds TPAY, I am sorry to everyone that yobit has taken So long to the point that I have sent in a paid premium add 2x times so far along with the countless  free add requests from you all and others.
soniclord
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:52:09 PM

No coins seem to be added today to yobit. Premium payment code still sitting waiting for them to take it and add TPAY.

Voting @ c-cex is open
Voting @ novaexchange is open.

Hopefully Yobit cashes out the btc yobit code and adds TPAY, I am sorry to everyone that yobit has taken So long to the point that I have sent in a paid premium add 2x times so far along with the countless  free add requests from you all and others.
have one throuble with Yobit - wallet may be to do on maintenance at start - as is always the case at Yobit .. :-(
aincuy123

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I Am a bounty hunter

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:01:57 AM

Any Translate bounty ? Cheesy

Indonesian Language PM Me
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 04:43:56 PM

Diff on chain is currently being reduced.
All rewards for the next week for chain pushing will be donated to Daffadile. Payment will be directly from pool.

Each week a new holder will be selected to receive weekly chain push rewards. Please note these rewards are not HUGE, But I will be paying for the hash so its 100% free to the person who gets the weekly push rewards.

Occasionally larger amounts of hash have to be applied to the chain in order to reduce large diff's. These larger hash rentals will be for limited time to reduce large diff's and will then reduce to around 1-5m after dif is lowered.

Please note to those still mining TPAY. Putting a large amount of hash on TPAY currently will not net you any more of a daily reward than 1m of hash will and in most cases a large hash will reduce your daily reward by around 70%. so it's just not worth it.

The Current reward of .1 for POW was left for low hash miners to have something to constant mine.And for the chain to be force pushed if no POS blocks have been solved in a reasonable amount of time.

TrollPay.com will continue to keep 1-25m hash on the chain to keep it constantly moving at my expense. Rewards will be paid to a different TPAY user/holder each week directly from the mining pool.

Awww !!! Thank you <3

I am so honoured yay !!!

Lol when I saw my stakings a few hours ago I was looking at the chain push rewards and was thinking to myself why have my stakings gone insane ?? Thanks guys. Long live Trollpay !!

Oh guys seriously stack up on trollpay now. The pos is low yes I understand this but think about it. It is not a bad thing. You invest early now and you pos stake later and stake multiple Tpay per day !! By that time Tpay is worth much. Remeber to bare in mind that Tpay staking will be higher than the pow rewards as pow is a mere 0.1 and if you have let us say 100k coins you will be pos staking at an insane rate much faster then you will with pow but you will only be in that nice position if you invest now !!

Stop wasting your time and money and bs coins. I can show you this coin is good, it is not an opinion but fact. My net value has increased by over 16 fold so please go show me some shitty ass coins that can do that ? People are idiots but I am ok with that since i have just benefited greatly off of the stupidity of others.

If we look a the sell buy graphs you will see Tpay was at a mere 15 satoshi then jumped and stayed near 135-150 for a while then people woke up and bought some now it is 300 satoshi buy 450 sell. No liez my mom has a friend who has a legit retarded brother (I am not being mean he is an awesome person) yet even he was asking "But if the graph is up afterbeing down that is good right" I then explained to him that he has more intelligence then over half this community. So what is other peoples excuse ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:32:32 PM

Yobit Added coins today. Seems as 3 Exclusives and 1 wtf knows what coin. Another day yobit goes past the Premium add request for TPAY. Sorry everyone. I have submitted tickets, written Yobit here etc and still NOTHING. If your bored put a ticket in, write Yobit here etc.

Back to coding (OMFG you guys should see my eye now, I swear this is why I dont go to the doctors. went with a broken hand, come out with a completely jacked eye :p)
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:55:29 PM

Ok, so I am pushing on, my right hand is so much more usable now so typing/coding is so much easier.

BUT my eye OMFG. Heres the newest HELL to plague my life. Even with my eye jacked and that I can barely see I will continue on. Theres no Sick days in crypto :p

Just figured I would show you guys more hell that is my life as of recent. Anyways back to TPAY and coding. L8trz all Smiley
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:01:34 PM

Figured I would quote this from Yobits thread.. So we have submitted countless FREE add requests, I have submitted 2x Premium add requests (although same btc yobit code was used for both). And yet yobit still lists a 100% premine coin and exclusives. Someday TPAY will get added everyone. I will continue to post to yobit, tweet & put tickets in. We are currently trading low on coinexchange. If you want profits we need to get on Yobit where the btc flows a lot better. Anyways. Back to putting things up on Trollpay.com

So i was talking in the trollbox with dominikherzog about the listing of the obvious scam YEScoin.

Its beyond retarded to state this in the addcoin section if its totally ignored.

YOBIT ADDCOIN
New "rules":
- bitcointalk topic only (!)
- max premine - 20%
- not accepted coins with newbie topic
- not accepted coins with text only topics
- no wallet builders
- nodes should be included in source code
- request can be declined if we don’t like your coin.

YEScoin has a 99,99% premine and nothing left to miners.
Even on launchday coin supply was 41 469 894 705 coins... STAKED AT 88%.
Not much of a brain is needed to figure out what will happen here..

frostminer: Its such an obvious scam its not even funny
frostminer: Premine: 41456281977.75278473 Reward for miners: 00000000000.00000010
WirdNix: zavianuk, Who is the owner of all YES coins you can buy?
frostminer: WirdNix, the dev
frostminer: miners got nothing.. its all premined.. and staking
WirdNix: frostminer, I see you use your brain, not like the other´s Smiley
dominikherzog: frostminer, what about USD?
frostminer: dominikherzog, really?
frostminer: ok... we are that level. Nice to know.
dominikherzog, its nice to know yobits response to an obvious scam... their excuse "what about USD?"
results in: -->>  frostminer: i'm spammer [AUTOBAN]

So then i guess we have to conclude that you support scams, as rumored.
I mean.. even your "rules" are a scam.
You thought adding those "rules" would help your reputation while you continue to add scams and cloned shitcoins for dumping?

Edit:

Unbanned. I hope/guess it was the "..." that triggered a banfilter.
Thanks.

(still think YEScoin is a shame to list)
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:34:47 PM

I think you should ignore Yobit for now, they will add when they feel like adding.

We should concentrate more on Bittrex now Smiley.  With community support we can get it added. Everyone please send your add request to support@bittrex.com.

Bittrex is like $5k for them to just think about listing a coin. Not that I don't want this to end up on a larger exchange but currently we all have to agree TPAY just doesn't make the cut for Bittrex.
But if the community wants to attempt to get it added I am on board with that too :p Like I said this is not just my coin. Everyone that has any TPAY has a say in the direction of this project.

I know that loads and loads of people scream that yobit sucks this and that but the true fact is that yobit has a great trader base for low valued alt-coins. Yes the markets get manipulated quite often and there are the wallet maint problems but all in all yobit does have a good trader user base.
Coinexchange has some good traders but from the looks of the TPAY market on coinexchange theres only a few people trading it there. A few that are willing to raise the price and a few that seem to be trying to force price drop for accumulation. I am not saying anything bad about Coinexchange.io at all.
I have made quite a bit of btc trading new coins at coinexchange in the past and there support is excellent. But theres not enough users online at any given time for TPAY to have any diversity in those trading it. On yobit the second a coin begins to blink and people see volume and price gain Anything can happen.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:42:30 PM

Ok Since Yobit added the Exclusives and the 100% premine coin on monday

I submitted ANOTHER premium add request AGAIN today.

At this point I have no idea what the deal is. Yobit has only added Exclusive coin adds and fully premined coins as of lately.
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:53:57 PM

I think you should ignore Yobit for now, they will add when they feel like adding.

We should concentrate more on Bittrex now Smiley.  With community support we can get it added. Everyone please send your add request to support@bittrex.com.

Bittrex is like $5k for them to just think about listing a coin. Not that I don't want this to end up on a larger exchange but currently we all have to agree TPAY just doesn't make the cut for Bittrex.

I know that loads and loads of people scream that yobit sucks this and that but the true fact is that yobit has a great trader base for low valued alt-coins. Yes the markets get manipulated quite often and there are the wallet maint problems but all in all yobit does have a good trader user base.
Coinexchange has some good traders but from the looks of the TPAY market on coinexchange theres only a few people trading it there. A few that are willing to raise the price and a few that seem to be trying to force price drop for accumulation. I am not saying anything bad about Coinexchange.io at all.
I have made quite a bit of btc trading new coins at coinexchange in the past and there support is excellent. But theres not enough users online at any given time for TPAY to have any diversity in those trading it. On yobit the second a coin begins to blink and people see volume and price gain Anything can happen.
Ok Since Yobit added the Exclusives and the 100% premine coin on monday

I submitted ANOTHER premium add request AGAIN today.

At this point I have no idea what the deal is. Yobit has only added Exclusive coin adds and fully premined coins as of lately.
+1 on everything.

There's no point to dream about bittrex at this point.

Yobit's coin adding policy seems really random these days. Seems that the only way to get a straight answer from them about adding tpay is to hang in the chat 24/7 and ask the admins when they happen so show up, which is rare.

Votes are slowly coming in at nova so tpay will eventually get there, but like coinexchange, they just don't have the needed userbase, even thou both are nice exchanges.

Like I wrote earlier, yobit and cryptopia are the way to go, they have the users and volume. With yobit we can't do anything but wait. With cryptopia we can pay and they will probably list it within 24h. The current price for DOT there is 21 sat so it'll be a bit over 0.1 btc to get added. I'm still up for buying from the premine to raise the money or maybe we can just raise the btc by community donations?

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 04:41:15 PM

+1 on everything.

There's no point to dream about bittrex at this point.

Yobit's coin adding policy seems really random these days. Seems that the only way to get a straight answer from them about adding tpay is to hang in the chat 24/7 and ask the admins when they happen so show up, which is rare.

Votes are slowly coming in at nova so tpay will eventually get there, but like coinexchange, they just don't have the needed userbase, even thou both are nice exchanges.

Like I wrote earlier, yobit and cryptopia are the way to go, they have the users and volume. With yobit we can't do anything but wait. With cryptopia we can pay and they will probably list it within 24h. The current price for DOT there is 21 sat so it'll be a bit over 0.1 btc to get added. I'm still up for buying from the premine to raise the money or maybe we can just raise the btc by community donations?

I am def looking at cryptopia now for sure. I should have thought about them honestly when the coin first released. would have been a nice addition to there mining gateway. I will most likely just throw a load of hash on dot as the net hash isnt that high and should only take a few days to accumulate the needed coins. If it takes too much to mine them then I'll just have to fork it out and buy them Smiley
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 04:59:27 PM

(Excuse the not so lady like language but for real now)

You expect people to be a lil more intelligent then support fucking yes coin. 20% premine and he stakes the whole thing. I want to know what goes through the coin owners head when he does this. If the point was to make it blatently obvious he will screw us then he has done a remarkable job. What sort of idiot even does that ? I cant even say more I am just in shock.

I try telling people about Tpay but no lets buy shitty coins and come crying to me afterwards and I tell them "You are an idiot and got what you deserved" I always recommend the best coins but ya. I feel nothing for those who get scammed they must learn to use their brain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

(Excuse the not so lady like language but for real now)

You expect people to be a lil more intelligent then support fucking yes coin. 20% premine and he stakes the whole thing. I want to know what goes through the coin owners head when he does this. If the point was to make it blatently obvious he will screw us then he has done a remarkable job. What sort of idiot even does that ? I cant even say more I am just in shock.

I try telling people about Tpay but no lets buy shitty coins and come crying to me afterwards and I tell them "You are an idiot and got what you deserved" I always recommend the best coins but ya. I feel nothing for those who get scammed they must learn to use their brain.

Eh did I miss something? Not sure what I did but sorry for whatever it was.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: