Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:35:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Allion Logo Vote (check OP for logo's)
1 by Axllht - 14 (70%)
2 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
3 by BonzoCorleone - 0 (0%)
4 by BonzoCorleone - 1 (5%)
5 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
6 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
7 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
8 by VladimirN - 2 (10%)
9 by VladimirN - 1 (5%)
10 by vlechogo - 0 (0%)
11 by VladimirN - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 20

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☺→[ANN]←☺★ALLION★ ★∞ EXCHANGES READ ∞ ALL ←  (Read 75440 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 08:53:39 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 09:25:55 PM by ifightformerkel

pls retweet

https://twitter.com/WhalePump/status/830518197883371520

btw. what do you think about a twitter campaign here after yobit add us and you update the site with bountys for movies, the The Wall of Trolls and so on ...

For example we will look for a 5 weeks campaign 50 user with minimum 500 (minimum 90% real follower) followers and we will pay each every week 0.003 btc for 4 unique tweets and 8 retweets about Trollplay?

This would cost 0.75 btc, but in the 4 weeks trollpay would see minimum 25.000 People, we would have 2000 retweets and 1000 unique tweets.
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:30:00 PM

pls retweet

btw. would do you think about a twitter campaign here after yobit add us and you update the site with bountys for movies, the The Wall of Trolls and so on ...

For example we will look for a 5 weeks campaign 50 user with minimum 500 (minimum 90% real follower) followers and we will pay each every week 0.003 btc for 4 unique tweets and 8 retweets about Trollplay?

This would cost 0.75 btc, but in the 4 weeks trollpay would see minimum 25.000 People, we would have 2000 retweets and 1000 unique tweets.

Do not have so many followers but retweeted anyway, as first one at least.

@EpyxZ

I like the idea with "The Wall of Trolls" so please put me on it strait away.

I would recommend you to make a thread about this coin on another forum called Bitcoin Garden, this is link: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=a4044srcq5vkui0okl8gdnkg84&board=11.0 . I can do it by copy/paste things from here, but you are the dev. and so on.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:17:58 AM

I am not ignoring anyone I just want you guys to know I will respond to the 2 prev posts Smiley

Just had to pop in and say We will be adding over 200 movies within the next few days Smiley Large collection just landed on our doorsep.

Off for now. Just had to post it Smiley was a little excited lol :p Smiley
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:47:12 AM

pls retweet

btw. what do you think about a twitter campaign here after yobit add us and you update the site with bountys for movies, the The Wall of Trolls and so on ...

I will have to sit and do the math etc but I am def interested in a social campaign.

Do not have so many followers but retweeted anyway, as first one at least.

@EpyxZ

I like the idea with "The Wall of Trolls" so please put me on it strait away.

I would recommend you to make a thread about this coin on another forum called Bitcoin Garden, this is link: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=a4044srcq5vkui0okl8gdnkg84&board=11.0 . I can do it by copy/paste things from here, but you are the dev. and so on.

I can or you guys can. :p It's up to you. Smiley i'm not registered and to be honest i'm just too lazy to register tonight Sad honestly not a lazy dev, was gonna take the weekend off. But when you like this crap taking the day off is kinda hard :p

Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 05:28:44 PM

Will you make a twitter account ? Then we can retweet what you tweet about and keep everyone updated and also
try to get more people involved in the project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:13:09 PM

Will you make a twitter account ? Then we can retweet what you tweet about and keep everyone updated and also

We are already active on twitter. (link is in the op) https://twitter.com/TrollPaydotcom
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:24:50 PM

Maybe you can get on TUXEXCHANGE like PEPECASH?

https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:43:04 PM

Maybe you can get on TUXEXCHANGE like PEPECASH?

https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=PEPECASH&market=BTC

At this moment I am done with requesting the addition to exchanges.
I have 3 prem add requests in to yobit (using same btc code) first one is over a month old. I have contacted Yobit and informed them to list TrollPay as TrollPlay.
Exchanges were not even supposed to be a thought at this point (as I have stated since day 1,2,3 etc). Smiley

If the exchange allows anyone to submit then feel free to submit. I myself have never used the exchange.

Hope you guys understand that I am done submitting requests to exchanges for the moment. I need to redirect my attention back the page.
The Wall of Trolls will be online today. Everyone who has posted within this thread up to this post will be included on the wall without transaction proof.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 03:34:23 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 08:25:05 AM by EpyxZ

TrollPlay.com would like to show you one of the new tools we are currently working on.
This tool will find & stream movies on demand. No longer will you be bound to this site or that sites movies,
TrollPay Movie Streamer will hunt, catalog and provide all the movies you could wan't in one simple convenient Windows Application.

Below are a few screen captures of one of the new tools TrollPay.com is working on and will be releasing hopefully soon if interest exists.

(This is still a work in progress as you can tell.)

TrollPlay.com Movie Streamer

VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:34:05 AM

Its good! DEV you need to add the ability to sort by language. so it will be convenient for users from different countries
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:59:50 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 01:05:33 PM by HarryPorter

Can we watch those films straight on TV (smart TV), with no PC directly from website? Anybody test it ?

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:21:32 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 02:34:03 PM by EpyxZ

Can we watch those films straight on TV (smart TV), with no PC directly from website? Anybody test it ?

Sorry to say that it won't stream to the smart tv. Not that it could not eventually but as a solo project it's not something that I am willing to dedicate all my time to. :p

I guess i should have put just a bit more info. Hopefully everyone see's this and understands that this app will not stream to the smart tv (possible in the future).
I am sorry that I left it open for assumptions Sad  There is an awesome program to stream new hot movies to your smartTV though. I did not write it nor have anything to do
with it. It is called TorrentTV and can be found at https://torrentv.github.io/ with TorrentTV you literally just drag a torrent/magnet file into the program and then cast it to your smartTV.
This allows you to go to places like thepiratebay or extratorrent and stream instead of just downloading then watching.

(ANYONE WHO DOWNLOADS OR STREAMS A TORRENT/MAGNETPLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU NEED A VPN OR ANOTHER WAY TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY WHILE STREAMING
TORRENTS. WITHOUT VPN ETC YOU MAY POSSIBLY GET A DMCA NOTICE FROM YOUR ISP.)

Its good! DEV you need to add the ability to sort by language. so it will be convenient for users from different countries

I can definitely add the option to sort via user country. The Program right now only grabs from a few select places which are mostly english.
But I will definitally add the Country search option (as you can see some of the options are the same, program is not done :p )

I will release a demo version in the next few days so that people can see that this is a legit application and not some hype attempt.  Smiley
This application does not touch torrents or magnets or other media that would require you to have a VPN to hide your identity.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

It's monday. Thread title changed as requested by users
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 05:18:08 PM

We are already active on twitter. (link is in the op) https://twitter.com/TrollPaydotcom

Oh lol sorry I am being foolish ^^
I retweeted and fav everything. I will start sending tweets out to bigger accounts every now and again so I hope people who follow them see it. It works well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Daffadile

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 05:23:08 PM

Sorry to say that it won't stream to the smart tv. Not that it could not eventually but as a solo project it's not something that I am willing to dedicate all my time to. :p

I guess i should have put just a bit more info. Hopefully everyone see's this and understands that this app will not stream to the smart tv (possible in the future).
I am sorry that I left it open for assumptions Sad  There is an awesome program to stream new hot movies to your smartTV though. I did not write it nor have anything to do
with it. It is called TorrentTV and can be found at https://torrentv.github.io/ with TorrentTV you literally just drag a torrent/magnet file into the program and then cast it to your smartTV.
This allows you to go to places like thepiratebay or extratorrent and stream instead of just downloading then watching.

(ANYONE WHO DOWNLOADS OR STREAMS A TORRENT/MAGNETPLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU NEED A VPN OR ANOTHER WAY TO HIDE YOUR IDENTITY WHILE STREAMING

I can definitely add the option to sort via user country. The Program right now only grabs from a few select places which are mostly english.
But I will definitally add the Country search option (as you can see some of the options are the same, program is not done :p )

I will release a demo version in the next few days so that people can see that this is a legit application and not some hype attempt.  Smiley
This application does not touch torrents or magnets or other media that would require you to have a VPN to hide your identity.

DMCA means nothing my silly ips only once locked our connection for almost a day because of it. I hopped on the phone and told them to please ignore it and never ever bother us with that crap and I never have been bothered since they can send DMCA till the cows come home nothing is going to happen. If the want to open a lawsuit over one movie and feel that it is worth it then hell go ahead. They won't because it is not worth it is scared tactics and most isp places ignore it.

Also you very clever to make an app that searches titles to run like that. How does it work ?

You say it doesnt use torents or magnet links ? But you just said above it uses torrents. It has to use torrents how else will it work.

Vidz has something simliar I think we should do better then Vidz those clowns never paid me for tweeter work so I think I will go ahead and make a new account to spam the shit out of their forum telling people to use Trollpay instead. Also if they don't pay me I won't stop ill go crazy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:38:30 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 07:06:14 PM by EpyxZ

DMCA means nothing my silly ips only once locked our connection for almost a day because of it. I hopped on the phone and told them to please ignore it and never ever bother us with that crap and I never have been bothered since they can send DMCA till the cows come home nothing is going to happen. If the want to open a lawsuit over one movie and feel that it is worth it then hell go ahead. They won't because it is not worth it is scared tactics and most isp places ignore it.

Also you very clever to make an app that searches titles to run like that. How does it work ?

You say it doesnt use torents or magnet links ? But you just said above it uses torrents. It has to use torrents how else will it work.

Vidz has something simliar I think we should do better then Vidz those clowns never paid me for tweeter work so I think I will go ahead and make a new account to spam the shit out of their forum telling people to use Trollpay instead. Also if they don't pay me I won't stop ill go crazy.

Hey Daffadile. My app will scour the web for certain terms and tags and snatch there video. After it finds the correct tags it grabs the title picture and then a link to the media.
(I am still working on this as everyone tags things differently. But there are commonalities. The demo program will most likely not contain most of the scour optons as I am still working on them)
(But the Demo will be functional so you will be able to watch movies.)

TrollPlay Movie Streamer will also include an option to submit your web scours & to load web scours from TrollPlay.com . (So if a person doesn't want to let it find movies for them they can just grab pre-scoured Movie lists)

For each movie in a users scour submission that is accepted they will be paid a reward.
Please keep in mind that if userA scours and his scour finds 4 domains with movies and he submits his scour. All domains in userA's scour will no longer be payable to other users because userA found the domains. TrollPlay will take all submitted content domains and add them to an auto siphon weekly & auto index there media into a downloadable pre-scour that can be used within TrollPlay Movie Streamer so that the user can just load and play
the newest titles out there. (Daily/hourly siphons will occur for a select group of domains)

Please keep in mind that there are some Movie sites that submitting a scour will only last a few hours at. At these sites each time a link is clicked it creates a time sensitive token and the links become invalid after a few hours.
These are the sites that TrollPlay.com will re index daily/hourly.

The program that I said people could download to watch torrents is not mine. It is a program called TorrentTV. That program can be found at https://torrentv.github.io/ . Again that program is
NOT mine. It streams torrents, so if people like to stream torrents it's the perfect tool. It will stream torrents to Chromecast, Roku & AppleTV.

I have to warn people about using torrent files when I post about them because a lot of people don't get lucky and have there ISP just throw them aside :p (thats awesome they toss them if u get them)
I have known people that have actually had to pay hefty fines in the past. But in all fairness they didn't play the role of a downloader so Tongue

Anyways take it ez Smiley
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 08:07:43 PM

Ok to end the mails and PM's.

I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER YOBIT OR WHEN YOBIT ADDS COINS.
I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANY MARKET OR WHO BUYS OR SELLS.

Please stop sending me pm's everywhere I have an account about the yobit add or exchange prices.
AGAIN
I cannot force anyone to invest in TPAY
I cannot force yobit to add coins.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 09:31:41 PM

TrollPlay.com would like to show you one of the new tools we are currently working on.
This tool will find & stream movies on demand. No longer will you be bound to this site or that sites movies,
TrollPay Movie Streamer will hunt, catalog and provide all the movies you could wan't in one simple convenient Windows Application.

Below are a few screen captures of one of the new tools TrollPay.com is working on and will be releasing in the coming weeks.

(This is still a work in progress as you can tell.)

TrollPlay.com Movie Streamer

Awesome,  Shocked

I can bet that a lot of people will join trollplaycoin now when they see it.

I think when you are ready for all this updates, then we should start a little twitter campaign.  Smiley
laugh2btc

Activity: 531

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 11:15:22 PM

Bounty for german translation?
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:25:21 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 02:25:58 AM by EpyxZ

Bounty for german translation?

When I begin translations I will hold German for you if you would like. Smiley

still doing this shit I see. Well your a fucking fool but better than ************ i will give u that

Please move along. I have been forced to delete 3 posts from this entire thread and 2 of them were yours. I understand that you apparently have nothing else to do considering you registered on July 06, 2016, 03:18:54 AM and have 15 posts but there is nothing here to even bash on here. Feel free to hang around and put constructive input in. TrollPlay (TrollPay) is not just for me but for everyone that holds, plans on or has ever held TPAY.

You never know, if you take a moment to come up with some idea's you may find helping and being part of something is better than just running around bashing everything you do not like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: